Daily Life Of Hookers

View File

100 animation poses

The main purpose is to reflect the daily life of hookers in the Commonwealth. Of course, they can be anyone's posture.

If you want to use animation on anyone, please click the character with the console open, and then enter "playidle kziitd-001", the number from 001 to 100

I also provided the data file of OpparcoPoserHotkeys. If you use PoserhHotkeys to play animation, this is its use.

I didn't make AAF files because I felt very troublesome.

Poses is made for FG. It doesn't matter if you use CBBE, but I think some animations will lose some "details".

There are no animation objects in the poses, but for some poses,  it may be better to use the rope in ego's Commonwealth Captives :)

------------------------

If you want to do anything with these animations, just let me know.

------------------------

Credits:

Synthoverboss and Zex team

Rufgt's Fo4 animation Guide

AAF document of JB.

------------------------

Edited by kziitd

hi great mod but would it be possible to add these to a rug that you can place as when you get a settler to pose and you leave or open the build menu they go there own way and you got to position them again or is their a rug that allows you to asign a settler to it then get them to pose sorry but i aint got a clue when it comes to this but thanks for the mod

6 hours ago, Sly Penguin1 said:

How do I use this mod? Does it add NPCs I can use these animations on? How does he have a menu up with it? Also, what is AFF?

Originally the mod works with console commands, you open the console, point your mouse on a character and type the command, please read the description.

AAF stands for Advanced Animation Framework, that one is the menu you can see on JB's pics, if you are new at moding, you can start by using the console commands, but, you absolutly must walk the path to the dark side, read and install AAF and all the animations in the near future.

Fallout4_2021.10.11-23.05.png

17 hours ago, xfloss said:

hi great mod but would it be possible to add these to a rug that you can place as when you get a settler to pose and you leave or open the build menu they go there own way and you got to position them again or is their a rug that allows you to asign a settler to it then get them to pose sorry but i aint got a clue when it comes to this but thanks for the mod

I'm not familiar with those, but you can replace the rug animation you already have with any HKX animation file here.

So I tried to make a plugin where you can craft and place a mat to assign a settler to it.

I watched kinggath's videos and tried but couldn't make it work. Ingame I get the message "You can not use this at this time".

When I replace the Keyword in the Furniture in CK to something vanilla like AnimFurnWelding, it works. PC can use the mat and it plays the welding animation.

I did all the humandatagraph stuff and so on. I also tried to replace just the hkx file from one Alex' Pole dance idle animations with one of your animations, but it doesn't work either.

Also added exit and entry standing animation but no.

First time modding though, so no clue why its not working. Maybe someone has an idea?

It works when I replace Idle animation btw

Update:

So managed to make it work. I only have to figure out how to make idleFlavor animations work so i dont have to make 100 mats

OK so I almost did it! But I will make a few Mats with similar animations and fitting idleflavors.

Edited by TomTheTaurus

Amazingg mod thank you Kzittd!, Not few but 100 high quality animations mod...That's insane quality AND quantity for one mod.Must have been some work.

I was feeling how lacking fallout 4 mods were in the pose/animation department after playing SkyrimSE at the side with it's many posing mods, so this mod was much needed...cheers.

Edited by Electricdive

Ok so I finally figured it out and it works. I made 9 hooker mats you can assign someone to it.

It generates a little Happines in the settlement, too. You can craft them at decorations->floor decoration.

You can change the animations by switching out the LoopingFlavor files in the Mat folders. I've tried to add the most animations and the most fitting ones into one mat.

I didn't make a new .esp, I used the original one and included everything in the .rar file, @kziitd do you want to add this to your download? And maybe someone more experienced in modding can check this if everything is alright and working? This is my first mod (besides a follower mod in skyrim) so make a hard save before install.

Note: The player can "Use" the mat but will glitch into the floor and no animation is played, when i placed the marker on z axis higher, the animation works but pc is floating in the air, no idea what and why that is. Maybe i'll turn it off later or someone has a fix/solution for this.

Credits to @kziitdfor the awesome poses!

KziitdAnimationPosesHookerMat.rar

2 hours ago, TomTheTaurus said:

Ok so I finally figured it out and it works. I made 9 hooker mats you can assign someone to it.

It generates a little Happines in the settlement, too. You can craft them at decorations->floor decoration.

You can change the animations by switching out the LoopingFlavor files in the Mat folders. I've tried to add the most animations and the most fitting ones into one mat.

I didn't make a new .esp, I used the original one and included everything in the .rar file, @kziitd do you want to add this to your download? And maybe someone more experienced in modding can check this if everything is alright and working? This is my first mod (besides a follower mod in skyrim) so make a hard save before install.

Note: The player can "Use" the mat but will glitch into the floor and no animation is played, when i placed the marker on z axis higher, the animation works but pc is floating in the air, no idea what and why that is. Maybe i'll turn it off later or someone has a fix/solution for this.

Credits to @kziitdfor the awesome poses!

KziitdAnimationPosesHookerMat.rar 1.27 MB · 1 download

Hi! Well done ~!

However, I suggest you publish your own achievement separately, because I will update the number of animations from time to time later, and  I don't have relevant knowledge to do what you are doing now. If all the contents are in one ESP, I can't guarantee to update your added parts with the animation update. 

Edited by kziitd