Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

55 minutes ago, F8U Crusader said:

I ask because I still have the overlays, just with the tiniest bit of opacity, it took me a while to notice that they were even still there.

There is code that removes it during recovery, at stage 114 (96% done recovery).

However, if you waited through that time, and went from <96% recovery straight to the next cycle start, you could easily end up with light, permanent stretchmarks.

The way I could get around this is by putting something in the Debug spell that removes them.

I've tested, it does work, but any similar "time-skipping" scenario where updates don't happen would lead to permanent stretchmarks.

18 hours ago, Coompocalypse said:

Are there birthing animations like from "beeing female"?

Due to permissions and not knowing who the original author of those animations is, no there aren't any birth animations included in the mod.

However, there is a guide on how to create a DAR pack that replaces the default animations with the ones from BeeingFemale on FMFT's Nexus Page.

The guide is located HERE.

2 hours ago, w234aew said:

There is code that removes it during recovery, at stage 114 (96% done recovery).

However, if you waited through that time, and went from <96% recovery straight to the next cycle start, you could easily end up with light, permanent stretchmarks.

That would be why, I use iNeed, which means I need to sleep quite often, so I ended up sleeping through it. Thank you for the quick reply.

On 3/31/2022 at 8:06 PM, w234aew said:

All that the magic effect does is cause the PC/NPC to become a milkmaid, through MME's system.

I think the only way to do this would be to limit the code to followers only, and even that might be able to overrun it.

Other than that, the only thing I could think of is adding non-followers as the "Milk-Slave" category in MME; that limit is higher, I think like 100?

Or a hybrid system where some become maids, some become slaves, but that's more difficult.

I like the milk slave idea. it sounds very stable in the grand scheme of things if you are correct with the higher cap.

• 2 weeks later...

Calling all FME Users!

I want to check and make sure something is working, and try and fix it if it's not.

Can anyone confirm that their install has the Colostrum Event (from MME) working correctly? (i.e. it actually adds lactacid to the milkmaid PC).

This can be from any version where it was implemented (0.7.5 and up).

IF YOU HAVE MME COLOSTRUM WORKING AS INTENDED: Please send me copies of both _FME_SC_Colostrum.pex and _FME_SC_Colostrum.psc.

REASON: I've had to do a re-install of Skyrim SE (had to clean PC), and in the process the colostrum event stopped working.

Either the original colostrum source/script were not properly placed in the GH (i.e. they got buried in GH updates), or it's still working, and I actually have a mod incompatibility somewhere in my install.

EDIT: I've also been thinking about ways to implement MME compatibility with NPCs. As a "first pass", I think I'm going to have it use a formlist of the following:

- Female NPCs that are both followers and marriageable (11 in base Skyrim)

- All Female Characters from Fertility Adventures not already included (4 more; Serana, Ysolda, Rikke, Camilla)

- 4 Extra Slots (Will be customizable for Follower NPCs or other married Female NPC)

This, combined with the PC (in case female), makes up the 20 milk maid slots.

If not included on this list, or added in the 4 slots by the player, they'll be kicked to a "MilkSlave Addition" protocol, which will add MilkSlaves when 3T/Recovery, and remove ones when not (maids won't be removed), for up to 100 MilkSlaves.

Don't expect this any time soon, but this is the plan.

Edited by w234aew
1 hour ago, Debaster said:

Here are my files. I get the appropriate mod messages and my pc receives lactaid during 3rd trimester

_FME_SC_Colostrum.psc 6.42 kB · 1 download _FME_SC_Colostrum.pex 6.74 kB · 1 download

Thanks!

Would you mind telling me what version of FMIE you're using?

I just want to make sure I have everything else eliminated as a factor.

If you're on 0.8Pre, then it's a mod incompatibility I need to track down.

16 hours ago, w234aew said:

Thanks!

Would you mind telling me what version of FMIE you're using?

I just want to make sure I have everything else eliminated as a factor.

If you're on 0.8Pre, then it's a mod incompatibility I need to track down.

Yea I'm using 0.8pre

• 2 weeks later...

With the new update from fertility mode fixes and tweaks the spells that work when you are not pregnant (fertile buff, pms etc) stop working as soon as i install your mod. I do understand that it is supposed to disable the pregnancy spells from the fixes and tweaks mod, but right now it seems ito disable all spells even when not pregnant. The only one that is still working is the slight decrease in hp and mag when the character is menstruating. The spells from your mod are working fine though when pregnant. Note that i am using AE, so it might be related to that. 

6 hours ago, anoacht said:

I do understand that it is supposed to disable the pregnancy spells from the fixes and tweaks mod, but right now it seems ito disable all spells even when not pregnant. The only one that is still working is the slight decrease in hp and mag when the character is menstruating.

By "all spells", do you mean the pregnancy related HP/Stamina debuffs, or something else (ex. Ovulation buffs/debuffs)?

The pregnancy-related spells from FMFT aren't supposed to be present; they're replaced by random events/effects in FMIE.

FMFT's spells deactivate somewhere else in @subhuman's code when my mod is present.

Quick look at the new source code shows that the only script FMIE uses to interface with FMFT has not changed.

If you're in AE, can you let me know what features are working and which ones aren't (if any?).

It will greatly accelerate the update process (at this point, the only thing keeping me on SE is Improved Camera/iFPV compatibility).

13 hours ago, w234aew said:

By "all spells", do you mean the pregnancy related HP/Stamina debuffs, or something else (ex. Ovulation buffs/debuffs)?

The pregnancy-related spells from FMFT aren't supposed to be present; they're replaced by random events/effects in FMIE.

FMFT's spells deactivate somewhere else in @subhuman's code when my mod is present.

Quick look at the new source code shows that the only script FMIE uses to interface with FMFT has not changed.

If you're in AE, can you let me know what features are working and which ones aren't (if any?).

It will greatly accelerate the update process (at this point, the only thing keeping me on SE is Improved Camera/iFPV compatibility).

Hi, thanks for your fast reaction.

All the spells/debuffs that are supposed to work when you are NOT pregnant, i.e. fertile buff/ovulation, PMS, dont work. They dont show up and I dont get any increase or decrease in for example HP, mag or stamina. PMS is supposed to drop the speech skill, that isnt working either. Ovulation/fertile has a buff in mag and stamina if i remember right, that one is not working either. Both spells dont show up in my active effects list. The only one that is still working is the menstruation debuff that decreases (out of my head mag and stamina, but I can be wrong) by 15. Everything else during the cycle does not show up and is not working.

I started several new games just to find out what the cause is, and they only stop working when i start a new game with your mod activated. Without your mod, everything during the cycle works.

I did try to start a new game and activate your mod once fertility mode is working as intended, but then your mod is not working/kicking in once a character gets pregnant. They show the usual FM debuffs that are supposed to be replaced with the effects and your random effects are not firing up. I know that installing mods during a playthrough is breaking the golden rule, but hoped that this might be an easy fix. 

Pregnancy related, your mod works perfectly as long as i activate it on a new game. As you said, the pregnancy related debuffs are not showing up exactly as intended. They are indeed replaced with the random effects that all work, including the comments that show up since 0.8. I did a few testruns and everything in your list works. SFO/stretchmarks etc work as well. The only one that i did not test is the MME compatibility. I dont have that mod installed. 

It looks like your mod works very well in ae, except that it turns off all spells and effects instead of just the pregnancy related ones. The one exception is the menstruation debuff that decreases stam/mag by 15.

I did the test with only the required mods to run Fertility Mode. 

I did try to start a new game and activate your mod once fertility mode is working as intended, but then your mod is not working/kicking in once a character gets pregnant. They show the usual FM debuffs that are supposed to be replaced with the effects and your random effects are not firing up. I know that installing mods during a playthrough is breaking the golden rule, but hoped that this might be an easy fix. 

Related to this, there is one spot where mid-game installation of FME may not be properly detected.

I've patched it for v2.51, which hopefully should be out in about a week.   But right now, installing FME mid-play could result in FM+ effects shutting down, but FME ones not applying.  Which is pretty much what you're describing.

Just wondering is it would be possible to add a morph menu like in wm46's MME config menu or darkconsole's SGO4 to fertility mode+?

I prefer the way this mod works and the visuals added like the fertility meter and overlays but it lacks customization from editable body morphs like widening hips, enlarged nipples, plumping of pussy lips, the way your belly looks, or any other morph you could want to use.

Honestly didn't know where to put this so sorry if its in the wrong place.

Edited by Ensom
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm finally back up and running.

Comment backlog:

On 5/6/2022 at 3:27 AM, anoacht said:

Hi, thanks for your fast reaction.

All the spells/debuffs that are supposed to work when you are NOT pregnant, i.e. fertile buff/ovulation, PMS, dont work. They dont show up and I dont get any increase or decrease in for example HP, mag or stamina. PMS is supposed to drop the speech skill, that isnt working either. Ovulation/fertile has a buff in mag and stamina if i remember right, that one is not working either. Both spells dont show up in my active effects list. The only one that is still working is the menstruation debuff that decreases (out of my head mag and stamina, but I can be wrong) by 15. Everything else during the cycle does not show up and is not working.

I started several new games just to find out what the cause is, and they only stop working when i start a new game with your mod activated. Without your mod, everything during the cycle works.

Pregnancy related, your mod works perfectly as long as i activate it on a new game. As you said, the pregnancy related debuffs are not showing up exactly as intended. They are indeed replaced with the random effects that all work, including the comments that show up since 0.8. I did a few testruns and everything in your list works. SFO/stretchmarks etc work as well. The only one that i did not test is the MME compatibility. I dont have that mod installed. 

It looks like your mod works very well in ae, except that it turns off all spells and effects instead of just the pregnancy related ones. The one exception is the menstruation debuff that decreases stam/mag by 15.

I did the test with only the required mods to run Fertility Mode. 

Thanks for this! If the latest versions of FMFT haven't fixed the normal cycle buffs/debuffs, I'll look into it, although I've never touched those; they're all solidly in FMFT's perview.

I've got an install back up and running, and will be testing/debugging/building FMIE in AE now!

On 5/7/2022 at 4:24 PM, CobraPL said:

I thought I installed everything, but FMC's belly is not inflating despite being 10/30 day pregnant.

Belly inflation is not my mod; that sounds like a FM/FMFT problem.

On 5/11/2022 at 5:59 AM, Ensom said:

Just wondering is it would be possible to add a morph menu like in wm46's MME config menu or darkconsole's SGO4 to fertility mode+?

I prefer the way this mod works and the visuals added like the fertility meter and overlays but it lacks customization from editable body morphs like widening hips, enlarged nipples, plumping of pussy lips, the way your belly looks, or any other morph you could want to use.

Honestly didn't know where to put this so sorry if its in the wrong place.

There used to be a mod like your asking for on Nexus, but for some reason I can't find it; maybe the author removed it?

Regardless, while I don't personally use it, I think SLIF could be configured to do this.

MOD UPDATE:

Once I'm confident in AE stability (probably 1-2 weeks? IDK how much time I'll have for testing), I plan to try and incorporate @donnerwetter's pregnant normal maps as part of the dynamic changes.

Edited by w234aew
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 1:30 AM, w234aew said:

Please read the previous posts in the thread.

Currently, the JSONs that control each race's overlay colors are located in Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/FMEffects.

They can be modified with a text editor (ex. Notepad, Notepad++, etc.).

Just use the botton of the "Racemenu Overlay Color Selector" find an overlay color that works well. Racemenu will display it as 8 digits at the bottom of the color selector as an 8-digit Hexadecimal number, AARRGGBB.

For example, FF69B4 is pink, in Racemenu it would be shown at the bottom as ##FF69B4, where ## represents the alpha value/opacity (ex. 01FF69B4 would be almost nonexistent, FFFF69B4 would be opaque), which can be discarded for testing, so the number just becomes FF69B4.

Convert that number (FF69B4 or your choice) to decimal using a hex to decimal converter (like this one), and copy the resulting number (ex. FF69B4 --> 16738740 ) into the desired "Color Point" (ex. "cpareola2" : 8089712, --> "cpareola2" : 16738740, ) in the selected race's JSON (ex. Argonian.json), and then hit save and close it before running the game.

That is how to change the colors of any of the overlay points right now.

That is the plan for when the MCM is made, and it's even doable now, using the method I described above. It's just not changeable in-game using an MCM.

Technically, if you entered the console/paused the game, tabbed out, modified the .json, saved it, and got back into the game, the next update should use those changed values.

It's just a lot less fluid, because it's a JSON, which is easier to implement for beta testing.

What I'm looking for from current "Beta Testers" is not just testing if the customization works (which you can do with those instructions), but also looking for "Good Enough" default color values for the other races of Skyrim.

The color I have pre-selected works alright for Bretons and Nords with an ENB (I run eVx), but not Argonians, Khajiits, Redguards, or other custom races, or even for Bretons/Nords without an ENB.

If you'd like to help and you run a "Close-To-Default-Color" default race that I haven't tested (Redguard, Argonian, Khajiit, Imperial, High/Dark/Wood Elf), posting "Color point" settings would let me include better default values for the default jsons.

If you run a custom race (ex. ygNord, Tiefling, etc.), you can post your modified "CustomRace.json" file with a color setup, to turn this thread into a library for other users.

I tried to change the color and it does not work, I still have to opacity on full blast 100%. Because of that the nipples dark, almost black. I picked a color in racemenu, copied the number into the converter, applied the number I got to imperial race (checked my char is imperial) and nothing changed. Please...please implement a simple color change option because this is extremely longwinded and complicated if you just to change a shade or to try multiple ones.

Update: I tried twice with different colors, it just does not work, it stays the same color and opacity what originally was. I understand it is a testing build, but it would be good to be at least usable and in-game. Also how you would change the opacity at all?

Ok after extensive testing I could make the color change work, but it is ---complicated. The question still remains, how do you change opacity?

Edited by Midnightbug

this may be a whole year from now but i noticed some features that were promised were added like baby kicking and other stuff.Is any others planned after that like some kind of birth animation feature  because lets be honest here.We want this to be as good as BF mod or as as close as it was,and it did have some kind of animation that played when labor starts,and tbh seeing women go in recovery mode like they are in combat is prettty silly.Plus i mentioned it too over on nexus page of FM for se if you see this let me know what you think.

3 hours ago, corporalquinn2nd said:

this may be a whole year from now but i noticed some features that were promised were added like baby kicking and other stuff.

I had IRL stuff come up, had to pause development for quite some time.

Baby kicking is an intricate thing, because it requires frequent body morph updates which can cause FPS dips (ex. Devourment's animations that use morphs), so I want to minimize the morph updates required.

I still plan on doing that, but it's not a "one and done" thing.

Meantime, I've got a version I'm working on with compatibility with dw's pregnant normal maps, just want to bug test it for a bit then it becomes v0.9 (also has the beginnings of the MCM, but nothing in it, configs are still all JSONs).

any others planned after that like some kind of birth animation feature

Not new ones for birth in my mod in particular, because I have not the talent nor the toolset to make good Skyrim animations, just use preexisting ones.

There is a method to add BF's birthing animations using Dynamic Animation Replacer, but due to asset rights they can't be included in the main FM+ - Fixes and Updates download.

I'll link you to the instructions: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/2947

As far as other animations, I'd like to try and incorporate a puking animation, but I have to balance people saying "I want animations!" with others saying "Stop interrupting my game with animations!", so I'm taking that slow, and would like to offer the ability to turn that off (probably tied to other animations, ex. stagger).

We want this to be as good as BF mod or as as close as it was,and it did have some kind of animation that played when labor starts,and tbh seeing women go in recovery mode like they are in combat is prettty silly.

If I can get permission, I can see about offering the DAR pack as a separate download, but no promises there, 8 year old animations.

Though, I'd point out that without the animations enabled, the default BeeingFemale animation for birth was similarly silly.

Bleedout is better than that.

Edited by w234aew
1 hour ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Any plans to change the craving feature so the player only tries to eat food that's on the inventory?

Using FM+IE alongside RND caused my character to be overindulged for the most of time. Sometimes even while using gags from Devious Devices that block feeding.

I can see if there's a way to detect RnD/iNeed state for determining if food is eaten, that should be simple enough.

The problem with eating out of the player's food is scanning through the player's inventory is possible, but would be a more cumbersome process than just picking food at random.

I was playing around with the areola colors and it seems it won't change the strength of the color, always goes for max opacity (full strength), even if I pick a faded color, put into the hex editor and edit the race.json. The color is changing, but the intensity is always 100. 

Please w234aew, is there a way to change the color intensity (opacity) or at least a way to disable this feature?

7 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

I was playing around with the areola colors and it seems it won't change the strength of the color, always goes for max opacity (full strength), even if I pick a faded color, put into the hex editor and edit the race.json. The color is changing, but the intensity is always 100. 

Yeah, I made the color selectable, but I didn't make alpha selectable (it's stuck at whatever opacity I used on the original colors).

I'm working on other texture related things RN (Normal maps), but given I'll need to re-do the overlay script for working with the MCM, I can probably make the alpha points adjustable too.

7 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Please w234aew, is there a way to change the color intensity (opacity) or at least a way to disable this feature?

Unfortunately, as I just said there isn't a way right now, though disabling should just be not installing SFO; however, I'll make alpha adjustable in the next full release (pre-release probably won't have it though, that's more to test really new effects).

Edited by w234aew
On 6/19/2022 at 4:20 PM, w234aew said:

As far as other animations, I'd like to try and incorporate a puking animation, but I have to balance people saying "I want animations!" with others saying "Stop interrupting my game with animations!", so I'm taking that slow, and would like to offer the ability to turn that off (probably tied to other animations, ex. stagger).

i understand you on that part because as for me is like the only animation i felt like was missing in this mod due to the fact i was used to beeingfemale back in the day where they must lie down while giving birth in a realistic way. Now that its pretty abandoned in se thats when i started using this and seeing how it goes. Puking is alright and turning off animations works too because the first thing id switch off is the animation for labor with them recovering like in combat.Anyways tho agreed ,take your time its already good as it it to me except for that thing that is an animation suggstion.