Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

9 hours ago, deathlyhill said:

anyone know why my body is purple like i go into racemenu and it show as a body tattoo for some reason but idk it keeps doing this

20220121031545_1.jpg.c50b16f28ffc994f71ba820146232271.jpg

This bug means one of the overlays is missing, but the fact that it is missing wasn't properly detected by FMIE's scripts.

Do you have Skin Feature Overlays installed? And/or TitKit by Monsto SSE?

What version did you install? 0.7.2 should have fixed this bug with TitKit.

If you don't have SFO installed, then I need to implement the hotfix I used for TitKit to fix SFO's integration.

Edited by w234aew
21 hours ago, w234aew said:

This bug means one of the overlays is missing, but the fact that it is missing wasn't properly detected by FMIE's scripts.

Do you have Skin Feature Overlays installed? And/or TitKit by Monsto SSE?

What version did you install? 0.7.2 should have fixed this bug with TitKit.

If you don't have SFO installed, then I need to implement the hotfix I used for TitKit to fix SFO's integration.

i have latest 4k version installed

if possible for your next version can you add MCM menu with option to lower the motion sickness visual effect  and turn stagger off. 

LoL im getting motion sickness in real life after while. 

Also is the debug text on the top of the screen saying with things are applied normal? im using the current version. 

Edited by MuchW0W
47 minutes ago, MuchW0W said:

MCM menu with option to lower the motion sickness visual effect

While I plan on having an MCM in the future (version 1.0), that's not something I plan on doing, at least as a player-customizable side.

ISMs aren't like a spell, they actually have a bunch of sliders and a timeline. I spent more time in the CK recreating single BeeingFemale Animation Pack's ISMs than I usually do in Racemenu.

Most players don't want, or need, to spend 10 minutes in the MCM tweaking minute values for an ISM that only appears on-screen for a few seconds.

Additionally, I don't know of many mods that actually vary the severity of an ISM using MCM settings (Sexlab Aroused is the only one I can think of), and usually that's a relatively simple ON/OFF switch.

However, I did notice that Morning Sickness and Fetal Motion ISMs are way more severe in movement than I want them to be.

I definitely can and will tone it down in future versions. At the same time, there's supposed to be color splashes, that are barely visible with the ENBs I run.

Most likely path of change: Shaking/Double Vision effects get toned way down, increase the color splash effects a bit.

MCM menu with option to turn stagger off

This is more doable, and I don't have a problem with that, but again, MCM won't be coming until at least V1.0.

Also is the debug text on the top of the screen saying with things are applied normal? im using the current version. 

Debug text is normal, this is WIP so I want to make sure each thing I add is working correctly. For example if it says "New Soft Integration Works!", it means TitKit was detected correctly and is enabled.

I'm actually thinking about pushing a change on Sub-human's side where players that disable the FMFT "Debug" messages(ex. insemination/ovulating messages), don't get the Overlay/Random event messages (that one part is actually on his side of scripts).

Edited by w234aew
7 hours ago, deathlyhill said:

mm didnt have the titty kitty lol im stupid as fuck

Not stupid, that shouldn't actually have been a problem if my "Fix" actually worked the way I intended it to.

I'll give it a look, I don't want that to be a hard requirement.

On 1/25/2022 at 3:09 AM, bigsmoke77 said:

i had another idea, perhaps at third trimester the naval could pop out, i imagine this would be done through bodyslide, or perhaps a racemenu slider?

I actually looked into this a little, given 3BA has received significant updates (i.e. more sliders, not just physics tuning) since 2.06 (probably the most popular version).

There is now a Navel Slider in 3BA, BHUNP, and COCO Body, but looks like it's actually just meant to smooth the navel, not fully control it (it's called NavelEven in all of them).

Technically I think there's a way to "Cheat" this if I make a mesh and equippable item using a hiding feature (ex. DD Device Hider), but my skills in that are lackluster, and it wouldn't be a gradual thing, it would effectively be an "egg timer", i.e. either a full innie or full outie, no progression between the two.

Update:

I've began testing MME Compatibility Updates!

So far, I've got a custom MME Fertility Mode+ patch that puts off milkmaid enabling until 3rd trimester, and a compatibility change to make the "Lactation" random effect work with MME.

I have to debug the Colostrum Effect (not working as it should, for some reason). Once it's working and I've tested it, I'll release it!

7 hours ago, bigsmoke77 said:

you mentioned down the road you might add a kicking belly effect, i remember there being one for sexout breeder in F:NV, is there a tool to activly change the shape of bodies currently for skyrim, id like to try implementing something like this myself if there is

The way I was planning to handle kicking is using bodymorphs, there are some "Bulge" sliders in the base 3BA shape that I think will do it.

There are more complex bodies built into Devourment Refactor with more complex "kicking" effect sliders, but I'm not interested in making that body (which is custom to devourment) a requirement.

Edited by w234aew
2 hours ago, ArgonianInflator said:

would there be a way to disable the lactation fully? and on update my character nips keep changing colors to pink and it does not fit my character at all, and id like to enjoy rest of the mod without that issue happening

Not till MCM is created unfortunately, but I do plan to have some aspects be toggleable.

Also, they shouldn't change to pink, it should be a darker color (for areola changes) or white for lactation; what race/skin color settings (i.e. hex color values) does your RM preset have?

It legitimately shouldn't be pink; the colors are currently hard-coded into the script for TitKit and Lactis.

A Screenshot would also help debugging.

Edited by w234aew

Sorry for the very dumb question, but what exactly do I do in bodyslider to get the belly?
I have CBBE 3BA and compatible armor, but I sorta followed a guide exactly to get them and not sure how to mess with them outside of it now. 

Edited by magmag88
26 minutes ago, magmag88 said:

Sorry for the very dumb question, but what exactly do I do in bodyslider to get the belly?
I have CBBE 3BA and compatible armor, but I sorta followed a guide exactly to get them and not sure how to mess with that them outside of it now. 

Make sure the "Build Bodymorphs" checkbox when building/batch building in Bodyslide. Other than that, make sure you've got Fertility Mode set to "Bodymorph Scaling" in its MCM.

10 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Make sure the "Build Bodymorphs" checkbox when building/batch building in Bodyslide. Other than that, make sure you've got Fertility Mode set to "Bodymorph Scaling" in its MCM.

If I've done that previously do I need to again after installing this and the other FM requirements? 

Also thank you very much for the help. 

Edited by magmag88
7 hours ago, magmag88 said:

If I've done that previously do I need to again after installing this and the other FM requirements? 

Also thank you very much for the help. 

If you haven't added any new clothes/armor mods, then you don't need to.

BTW, make sure you carefully follow sub-human's exact instructions for installing Fertility Mode, to ensure FMFT works propertly.

I really like this mod! It's something that was genuinely missing from Fertility Mode, and something that I was disappointed to realize that there was no equivalent for it. I was actually looking up to see if anybody added anything to Fertility Mode on here and I found this, pretty much ask and you shall receive!

Looking forward to seeing how this develops! 

One suggestion from me, that would be neat to see:

I don't know if this falls within the purview of your intentions, but I think it would be neat to have an effect that steadily decreases (obviously making this optional for those who would rather not have it) that decreases the player's Speedmult value over time. A steady decrease of -2 over time would be pretty neat. 

I already do this, but having an automatic way would be amazing. Due to having Fertility Adventures installed and trying to run with the recommended (if insane) 282 days. I trip the -2 Speedmult value change at the start of every week. By the end, you're working with a 26 or so speed value. 

I don't know how that might be implemented, but I hope it's at least something to consider. 

That suggestion aside. 

I did try this with BHUNP and tried it with CBBA, and while CBBA might work nicely with the Tit-Kit. I'm ultimately not too big of a fan of it to be honest. I do hope that the plan is to make that one optional, since it doesn't have a compatible variant with BHUNP. 

I did experiment with the NavelEven slider (through CBBA), and you can actually make it push out from the body, but it requires setting it to a ridiculous value. Like 200-300%. It really doesn't look all that great, even that that percentage. 

So it might be worth looking into, but without a custom texture to adjust for it, I don't think it would work out all that great. 

I'm also a fan of having the ability to turn off the Morning Sickness. That effect is tough to deal with at times. 

1 hour ago, NovaCoreOrbita said:

I already do this, but having an automatic way would be amazing. Due to having Fertility Adventures installed and trying to run with the recommended (if insane) 282 days. I trip the -2 Speedmult value change at the start of every week. By the end, you're working with a 26 or so speed value.

You don't have to run Fertility Adventures with that value, it's just the way I play with it. I didn't expect anyone to assume that 280 days was the "recommended" value. I just changed that part of the description to be more clear, but you can go with any preg duration that suits your play-style. When I play Skyrim I'll typically set up a long term load order that goes on for a long time, with the addition of mods like Time Flies to make time go by faster. Shorter term games could get away with 60 days, or 30 if you visit your spouse a lot (or not).

9 hours ago, NovaCoreOrbita said:

I'm ultimately not too big of a fan of it to be honest. I do hope that the plan is to make that one optional, since it doesn't have a compatible variant with BHUNP. 

The plan is to make it optional, I need to fix that part of the code so that it actually properly disables.

If the problem is TitKit being improperly aligned for BHUNP, then a conversion for UNP could solve it, something like this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44804?tab=files (it's meant for UNP Bodies, which I think BHUNP still qualifies as).

If it's just that you're not interested in that feature, I'm going to be fixing that after I solve MME compatibility.

9 hours ago, NovaCoreOrbita said:

I'm also a fan of having the ability to turn off the Morning Sickness. That effect is tough to deal with at times. 

As I said, I'm not interested in making these toggleable/adjustable by end users. ISMs are tricky, and "Oh just turn off motion sickness" isn't exactly immersive.

I will be turning down a few things on the next full update though:

1. Motion Sickness: Turning the "double vision" effect WAY down. I agree with your and @MuchW0W's observations, it's too strong. The screen is headache inducing for like 3-5 seconds. I'm also going to turn up the color effects, they're effectively non-existant with an ENB.

2. Fetal Kicking: Going to be turning the "camera shake" and "stagger" down a notch, having tested it I don't want full-on "on the ground" stagger for that, just "Knockback".

3. Braxton-Hicks: Color effects are getting turned up, if "camera shake" is present it's getting turned down. Stagger remains unchanged, these are actual small contractions.

12 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

You don't have to run Fertility Adventures with that value, it's just the way I play with it. I didn't expect anyone to assume that 280 days was the "recommended" value. I just changed that part of the description to be more clear, but you can go with any preg duration that suits your play-style. 

I do like playing long term games, with Time Flies and very slow character progression. I knew it wasn't the recommended value, but it is realistic, for sure. 

I wasn't sure what the best minimum value would be. So I just went with that. Knowing that it doesn't have to be so high is a relief. Skyrim tends to fall apart after so many days. 

3 hours ago, w234aew said:

I will be turning down a few things on the next full update though:

1. Motion Sickness: Turning the "double vision" effect WAY down. I agree with your and MuchWoW's observations, it's too strong. The screen is headache inducing for like 3-5 seconds. I'm also going to turn up the color effects, they're effectively non-existent with an ENB.

Thank you for the quick reply. 

I'll try that alternative to Titkit. I wish you luck with solving that MME compatibility issue. 

I'm a little sad that it won't be toggleable or adjustable on our end, but I understand why. At least having the effect toned down will make more manageable. I don't suffer from Motion Sickness, but it is quite intense at the moment.

Looking forward to the next update, whenever that might be!