Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

3 hours ago, Lebleuh8r said:

Does this mod work well with Fill her up?

I don't know of any incompatibilities between the two (no one has brought them to my attention), but they're also not explicitly compatible (i.e. I don't have any code to detect FHU states and add any corresponding effects).

14 hours ago, Lebleuh8r said:

Does this mod work well with Fill her up?

There's no incompatibilities between them. I use them together.

On 11/3/2022 at 5:50 PM, w234aew said:

Unfortunately, that's just a necessary evil with NiOverride normal map swapping. The Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper by @handroid uses the same idea (called "DummyHands" in that mod), so I doubt that will ever go away.

Speaking of PNS, is your mod compatible with it?

7 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Speaking of PNS, is your mod compatible with it?

I do plan to make it compatible by shutting down my mod's swapper when PNS is present, but right now there are script conflicts (given what @LordAzelion experienced.

If you're willing to sacrifice the vomit effects for morning sickness, I don't see any reason why 0.8pre wouldn't be compatible.

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

I do plan to make it compatible by shutting down my mod's swapper when PNS is present, but right now there are script conflicts (given what @LordAzelion experienced.

If you're willing to sacrifice the vomit effects for morning sickness, I don't see any reason why 0.8pre wouldn't be compatible.

Honestly, I can wait to run PNS until it's compatible.

16 hours ago, w234aew said:

Do I need to install sexlab as dependency for vomit and morning sickness? I haven't seen it happening even though I can see the effect active. Or is it possible some DAR animation overridden this effect? Cravings also doesn't make the character eat food in inventory. 

Just immersive suggestion for the mod not sure if its possible, some food that is considered beneficial (Like apples, veg, milk) can help increase baby's health. Not sure how the baby's health regen is handled in FM but it regens very sloow imo. Eating beneficial food is the most immersive way of gaining it back. Drinking liquor or using skooma on the other hand should have the opposite effect. Another suggestion is probably the ability to jump or decreasing movement speed when in third trimester? Temporarily reducing carry weight should be a good addition too (pregnant woman shouldn't be able to carry 20 sets of heavy armor even with 300 stamina lol). On top of that getting over-encumbered decrease baby health at the same rate as not sleeping? Just some things I feel can add to the immersion during pregnancy.

Thank you as always!

8 hours ago, LordAzelion said:

Do I need to install sexlab as dependency for vomit and morning sickness? I haven't seen it happening even though I can see the effect active. Or is it possible some DAR animation overridden this effect?

You shouldn't have to, it's just an ISM (think double vision effect) and the Animation from the Afflicted attack. It only happens during 1st trimester though.

The only thing Sexlab is used for is applying expressions to the PC. If the effect hasn't been showing up during 1st trimester for you, it could be that something is overwritten.

It is a random effect though, so you'd have to play the game during 1st trimester to see if it's working, and the vomit effect is only a small probability during a morning sickness event.

8 hours ago, LordAzelion said:

Cravings also doesn't make the character eat food in inventory. 

If your game has been saying "[FOOD ITEM] added" and "[FOOD ITEM] Equipped" during a cravings event, it's working.

I currently have the script just add the necessary food, easier that way (I don't have to search through the player's inventory, nor do I need a "starve condition" where the player has no food).

54 minutes ago, w234aew said:

You shouldn't have to, it's just an ISM (think double vision effect) and the Animation from the Afflicted attack. It only happens during 1st trimester though.

The only thing Sexlab is used for is applying expressions to the PC. If the effect hasn't been showing up during 1st trimester for you, it could be that something is overwritten.

It is a random effect though, so you'd have to play the game during 1st trimester to see if it's working, and the vomit effect is only a small probability during a morning sickness event.

Yeah I have been playing throughout the duration, in fact this is on my main save where I strictly limit fast travel. Is it just me being lucky that my PC never vomit? I never experience the double vision effect now that you mentioned it. Is it because I play only in third person? Is there anything I can do to check if things are overwritten?

57 minutes ago, w234aew said:

If your game has been saying "[FOOD ITEM] added" and "[FOOD ITEM] Equipped" during a cravings event, it's working.

I currently have the script just add the necessary food, easier that way (I don't have to search through the player's inventory, nor do I need a "starve condition" where the player has no food).

Now this I cannot confirm since I turned off the notification for FM (it really breaks immersion). Also because it touch the subject of immersion, is it possible to change the NPC comment to not occur so early (someone immediately comment on my PC on day 1 pregnancy and it immediately breaks my immersion lol)? I feel that I set pregnancy duration long enough to avoid this (39 days so its about 1 day per IRL week).

Thank you for the reply!

1 hour ago, LordAzelion said:

I never experience the double vision effect now that you mentioned it. Is it because I play only in third person? Is there anything I can do to check if things are overwritten?

In theory, there is a small chance that you simply never experience that event. However, I find it extremely unlikely that would happen.

I've had it show up in 3rd person before, but if you are using a mod that changes the way ISMs are dealt with (ex. Night Eye Fix), that could have an effect.

You can check by casting the morning sickness effect on yourself using console.

Find the Spell ID (should be found by "help FME_", look for MSSpells,  or MornSick, something like that).

Then, click the PC, and type "Cast [SPELL ID] 00000014 left". that should cast the effect on you.

After casting it, type "Player.removespell [SPELL ID]" to reset your character.

Do it a few times, there's only ~10% chance of experiencing the vomit effect.

Also, if you see no imagespace modifier effect (ex. blurriness, double vision, blue/pink flashing tint, etc.) than you probably have untraced mod conflicts.

2 hours ago, LordAzelion said:

Now this I cannot confirm since I turned off the notification for FM (it really breaks immersion). Also because it touch the subject of immersion, is it possible to change the NPC comment to not occur so early (someone immediately comment on my PC on day 1 pregnancy and it immediately breaks my immersion lol)? I feel that I set pregnancy duration long enough to avoid this (39 days so its about 1 day per IRL week).

Current detection of pregnancy is done just by checking if a character is pregnant or in recovery.

When the mod is working correctly, it's possible for a PC to get the morning sickness on Day 1 in front of NPCs, in which case people commenting on getting sick is fairly accurate.

I did my best to limit any of the comments where the PC is "assumed to be pregnant" to the 2nd-3rd trimester, but there might be straggler comments (if you find them, please let me know!).

7 hours ago, w234aew said:

In theory, there is a small chance that you simply never experience that event. However, I find it extremely unlikely that would happen.

I've had it show up in 3rd person before, but if you are using a mod that changes the way ISMs are dealt with (ex. Night Eye Fix), that could have an effect

Also, if you see no imagespace modifier effect (ex. blurriness, double vision, blue/pink flashing tint, etc.) than you probably have untraced mod conflicts.

I tried the console commands for morning sick bout, not sure if this is correct but it doesn't do anything. not even the imagespace modifier effect you described. Checked on xEdit and found no conflict with anything.

7 hours ago, w234aew said:

Current detection of pregnancy is done just by checking if a character is pregnant or in recovery.

When the mod is working correctly, it's possible for a PC to get the morning sickness on Day 1 in front of NPCs, in which case people commenting on getting sick is fairly accurate.

I did my best to limit any of the comments where the PC is "assumed to be pregnant" to the 2nd-3rd trimester, but there might be straggler comments (if you find them, please let me know!).

I think for this one is NPC react to player regarding drinking too much ale? I see in xEdit that this can be triggered anytime without the morning sickness so I guess its just me knowing that these kind of comment means PC is pregnant. I don't think there is anything wrong with it its just the player knowledge of added dialogue that breaks immersion lol. 

7 minutes ago, LordAzelion said:

I tried the console commands for morning sick bout, not sure if this is correct but it doesn't do anything. not even the imagespace modifier effect you described. Checked on xEdit and found no conflict with anything.

It's tricky to debug it like this, were you getting any messages in the corner of the screen? Those should appear regardless of whether FM itself is giving messages (the two mods are independent on that front).

Regardless, won't be able to help for a while. Corrupted save and SMP problems mean I'm nuking my current modlist from geostationary orbit and starting over via downgrade patcher.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

It's tricky to debug it like this, were you getting any messages in the corner of the screen? Those should appear regardless of whether FM itself is giving messages (the two mods are independent on that front).

No I don't get any FM related messages.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

Regardless, won't be able to help for a while. Corrupted save and SMP problems mean I'm nuking my current modlist from geostationary orbit and starting over via downgrade patcher.

Damn, sad to hear that :( . To help with reinstalling may I suggest using the Steam download method (assuming you use Steam)? You can download the correct .exe and other core files from Steam directly according to the version you aim for. I use this video for a guide and locate the version from this steamdb for the exe file and this steamdb for the core files. For Skyrim 1.5.97 you should look for manifest with 20th of November 2019 release date, for Skyrim 1.6.353 for manifest with 6th of January 2022 release date. I keep the files downloaded in hand so I can just copy and paste whenever I revert my Skyrim installation. Saving a cleaned masters also helps a lot XD. Hope you can get back to Skyrim soon man!

I've been testing a bit with the 0.9.2 version posted on the previous page and I think I noticed a bit of a mod conflict with battle fuck (BF).

During a scene BF tries to unequip the _ShamWow item from this mod, but it can't and so it tries over and over again resulting in some message spam in BF.

Looking at FM+ in SSEdit, it seems to me like the item is assigned to armor slot 30 = hands gloves, which may be the reason BF is trying to strip it. I tried to hack it with SSEdit and assign the shamwow item to a different armor slot (60), but that seemed to result in weird shadows on the hands as seen in some screens on previous pages (also it didn't fix the problem). So i guess its not that simple. ? But maybe there is another way, like giving it some flag that its not considered as a piece of clothing/armor to be stripped?

On the plus side the immersion breaking "New Soft Integration Working" message every time encountering a pregnant npc seems to be gone now with the 0.9.2 version, which is nice. I actually already tried with the 0.8 version to comment that line out in the overlay script, but failed miserably on the script compiling part... lol 

Edited by gullu
7 hours ago, gullu said:

I tried to hack it with SSEdit and assign the shamwow item to a different armor slot (60), but that seemed to result in weird shadows on the hands as seen in some screens on previous pages (also it didn't fix the problem).

Yeah no, it really does need to be a hand slot part, it tricks NiO into organizing the different texture layers in the right order.

7 hours ago, gullu said:

But maybe there is another way, like giving it some flag that its not considered as a piece of clothing/armor to be stripped?

I'd have to look into the BF code (see message above), but my guess is giving it the SexlabNoStrip keyword might help.

It doesn't have that right now, didn't think it was needed, since it should equip and unequip pretty much instantly.

However, if starting the animations is causing a NiNode update, it could be creating a recursive loop where BF initiates an NiNode update before animation, FM+ detects the NiNode update and equips the shamwow, BF detects armor equipped, unequips it and does an NiNode update, repeating.

On 11/17/2022 at 4:33 AM, w234aew said:

Yeah no, it really does need to be a hand slot part, it tricks NiO into organizing the different texture layers in the right order.

I'd have to look into the BF code (see message above), but my guess is giving it the SexlabNoStrip keyword might help.

It doesn't have that right now, didn't think it was needed, since it should equip and unequip pretty much instantly.

However, if starting the animations is causing a NiNode update, it could be creating a recursive loop where BF initiates an NiNode update before animation, FM+ detects the NiNode update and equips the shamwow, BF detects armor equipped, unequips it and does an NiNode update, repeating.

Oh, i see... maybe i messed something else up when changing the armor slot then.

But adding the SexLabNoStrip keyword instead seemed to have solved it. (I used this method of creating a new keyword with the indentical name in FM+ and not using the one from Sexlab.esm. This way it doesn't require sexlab as a master, but sexlab still recognizes the keyword.)

EDIT: Ok, it looks like i actually broke the whole mod while adding the keyword.. getting no more dialogues or effects lol..  so maybe thats the reason why the shamwow item disappeared as well.. need to try doing it with ssedit instead of ck maybe... hmm

EDIT2: OK, just did the same thing again, but with SSEdit this time, and it had the desired effect without breaking the mod ?

Edited by gullu

Hello, I am having an issue where my character's cycle goes directly from Pre-Fertile to Not Fertile. It seems to skip the Fertile/Ovulation state entirely.

Sometimes it DOES work and  the character ovulates, but then I always have a 0% conception chance, even if I use a fertility potion.

If I force a pregnancy through the MCM, then the belly scaling isn't happening.

Edited by Darkwyrm88
5 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Hi, I just installed this mod and opened it up in MCM. The MCM is empty (except for the options on the left panel (like Mod Compatibility, Normal map, Debug, ...). Did I mess something up? I grabbed the v0.9.2 in the comment section instead of the pre 0.8 version from the download page.

MCM doesn't do anything as of 0.9.2. Went through an AE testing period, FMIE works fine in AE, but other mod glitches in AE forced me back to SE.

All the configuration settings currently available can be found in Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/FMEffects/. Edit variable values in Notepad, refer to previous posts for setting guide.

Edited by w234aew
On 11/24/2022 at 2:57 AM, tamgame8 said:

Can you make this mod also apply in HP mod?

Given the number of mods I run, and the extremely intertwined nature of this mod and FM, I won't be doing that.

Once it's past 1.0 with MCM, and GitHub is open, anyone will be able to make a HP-Compatible version.

However, that would have to get its own GitHub fork, and not join the main fork retroactively without approval.

There are inter-compatibilities built into HP for other mods (MME) which my mod would conflict with, but have to stay in the FM version.

Edited by w234aew
11 hours ago, bigsmoke77 said:

has anyone downloaded this recently and made it work on top of fertility mode, fm v3 and fm immersive effects? seems to be a few extra animations and an updated script from original fm mod for se, ive seen it work in this video on a japanese site https://arca.live/b/tullius/57018669, not sure if it woulkd conflict with the mods made since original fm stopped being worked on

That mod is outdated since the creation of FM Fixes and Tweaks; that mod has hard-coded animation overrides and overwritten scripts which mean it will make it incompatible with both FM Fixes and Tweaks as well as my mod.

If you're interested in using those animations, I direct you to this post.

17 hours ago, bigsmoke77 said:

has anyone downloaded this recently and made it work on top of fertility mode, fm v3 and fm immersive effects? seems to be a few extra animations and an updated script from original fm mod for se, ive seen it work in this video on a japanese site https://arca.live/b/tullius/57018669, not sure if it woulkd conflict with the mods made since original fm stopped being worked on

Yes. Following the instructions linked by @w234aew, I have a zipped file properly pathed and working for FM Tweaks and Fixes via the DAR hook. Here you go.

FM+TFDARBirthAnim.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Is it intended that all the nipple changes don't consider the PC or NPC's original skin color? Because my dunmer has been getting a weird mismatched color. Her skin is dark grey and the color I get is bright pink. When I try to change, it just reverts back or makes an additional layer.

Edited by Rushman_93