Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

On 6/19/2022 at 4:20 PM, w234aew said:

I'd like to try and incorporate a puking animation

one more thing on that,if you do since you depend on preexisting ones maybe consider using the afflicted puking animation since that is pretty much a vomiting like animation.Only thing i would try and not let bother me is the direction they puke since the afflicted vomit animation vomits straight forward in a arc like direction.So if a puking animation played while vomiting forward shouldnt be a problem since the liquid of the puke from the afflicted wont show on object i believe,however,if you are the one giving birth and you are puking.that is pretty hard to implement unless there is some way to add it in first person because only afflicted npcs can do the puke animation which may be a challenge for you,but if not good luck if you do make it happen

Edited by corporalquinn2nd
On 6/19/2022 at 4:20 PM, w234aew said:

Baby kicking is an intricate thing, because it requires frequent body morph updates which can cause FPS dips (ex. Devourment's animations that use morphs), so I want to minimize the morph updates required.

understandable, how i even knew that you added baby kicking was there was a message on the top of my screen that my married spouse was experiencing baby kicks on her 24th day of pregnancy(31 days total of pregnancy)

On 6/20/2022 at 6:23 PM, corporalquinn2nd said:

understandable, how i even knew that you added baby kicking was there was a message on the top of my screen that my married spouse was experiencing baby kicks on her 24th day of pregnancy(31 days total of pregnancy)

If you only got a message on-screen, that may have come from FM.   There's a 15% chance of a baby kicking each update during the third trimester.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Debaster said:

Any news on the update with pregnant normal maps? *insert chappelle crack meme here*

It's technically working, along with a rudimentary version of the "puking" effect discussed previously.

However, I've been quite busy IRL, and I'd like to finish the MCM and release it as 1.0.

I could put up a 0.9 Pre-release, but the MCM would be blank; it would just have the categories listed, and no options.

It's only coded use at this point is to reapply the "Normal Map Updater" ability.

I'm fine with doing this, but I know people will complain that "No MCM options are showing up blah blah blah" when it's not that their game is broken, it's that I haven't put the options in yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Following this incredible mod with great interest. One small issue and it could possibly be my load order or similar. I notice the stretch marks and such aren't showing up until after an Ostim scene (for example) where cum overlays would be applied. Suddenly the female got the stretch marks on her boobs and stomach. I'm using Coldsun's NPC replacers and Fair Skin Complexion. Any advice? Thank you, and thanks for your amazing work. The dialogue also adds a lot.

If I leave it as a comment, only wise people who read/track forum posts and know that the MCM isn't working (don't ask) will see it.

Have a preview.

Immediate problems even I notice:

1. Morning sickness barfing happens WAY too much. Need to tone down the probability.

2. I do have a more thorough "skeleton" of the full MCM, but it doesn't actually change any values yet, so it only refreshes the normal map updater when opening/closing.

3. Normal map updater is fairly consistent, but may need to be reset (by opening the "MCM") once in a while.

IRL kicked up a gear again. IDK when the full update will be complete.

Requires all the previous requirements, as well as your skin of choice's version of:

Use the Fertility Mode+ option in the FOMOD, should set up the texture paths correctly. Please LMK if this isn't the case.

FM+ - Immersive Effects 0p9 VERY BETA.zip

EDIT: Latest version 0.9.1 decreases the barfing probability by a factor of 3, and fixes the glitched hands noticed by @Dr.Lefse.

FM+ - Immersive Effects 0p9p1 VERY BETA.7z

Edited by w234aew
14 hours ago, madmunky8080 said:

Following this incredible mod with great interest. One small issue and it could possibly be my load order or similar. I notice the stretch marks and such aren't showing up until after an Ostim scene (for example) where cum overlays would be applied. Suddenly the female got the stretch marks on her boobs and stomach. I'm using Coldsun's NPC replacers and Fair Skin Complexion. Any advice? Thank you, and thanks for your amazing work. The dialogue also adds a lot.

This sounds like NiOverride slot fighting to me. Check that the number of allowed body overlays is sufficient for any racemenu body paint+other NiO Effects (ex. SL/OStim cum effects, slavetats) plus 4 slots for FMIE (breast, belly, butt stretches, and areola).

8 hours ago, w234aew said:

This sounds like NiOverride slot fighting to me. Check that the number of allowed body overlays is sufficient for any racemenu body paint+other NiO Effects (ex. SL/OStim cum effects, slavetats) plus 4 slots for FMIE (breast, belly, butt stretches, and areola).

Thanks for your quick reply. I have bumped up the number of layers available in SKSE64.ini to 12. Unfortunately the same thing happens. I've noticed Slavetats also doesn't apply on loading a save, not until I've kinda "refreshed" them. I'm sure it's something obvious but I can't suss it.

2 hours ago, Dr.Lefse said:

When the pregnant normal maps kicks in, it somehow messes up the normals for the hands. 

I've actually just fixed this, it was missing a script line and the "shamwow" item wasn't properly assigned in SSEdit.

It also has a lower probability of puking; I'll edit my previous comment to have a new testing version.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Ty1er305 said:

So have you thought of adding a kick movement animation to the belly like in devour.

The one in devour is actually a specific morph to Devourment's version of 3BA, which I'm not interested in requiring people install.

There is a slight one planned, but it won't be nearly as severe, or complex.

2 hours ago, w234aew said:

The one in devour is actually a specific morph to Devourment's version of 3BA, which I'm not interested in requiring people install.

There is a slight one planned, but it won't be nearly as severe, or complex.

Here's an idea: You get a message like "Your baby stretches itself in your belly" and you get a subtle expansion outwards for a moment before the baby settles back into place. The "BigBelly" slider would work perfectly for it.