Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

4 hours ago, Rushman_93 said:

Is it intended that all the nipple changes don't consider the PC or NPC's original skin color? Because my dunmer has been getting a weird mismatched color. Her skin is dark grey and the color I get is bright pink. When I try to change, it just reverts back or makes an additional layer.

Go here, follow the directions, and you'll be able to change the overlays:

3 hours ago, Appolon77793 said:

I don’t know where to start, if there are those people for whom this mod does not work at all?  None of the effects work no stretch marks no effects nothing at all

Did you install all of the requirements recursively?

SKSE, SkyUI, Sexlab, Racemenu, XPMSE, CBBE 3BA or BHUNP (with Bodymorphs, meaning bodyslide and CBBE), all of the required texture mods (SkFO, TitKit, dw's normal maps), MME or Lactis, Fertility Mode, and Fertility Mode - Fixes and Tweaks?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2022 at 3:31 AM, Appolon77793 said:

Yes

Alright, is the Fertility Mode MCM itself functional? I.e. there's no malfunctioning version checks, weird popup messages, anything of that sort?

Additionally, what is it that isn't working? Visual effects (overlay changes, normal map swapping, etc.)? Random events (ex. morning sickness)?

If you click into the FM-Immersive Effects MCM, does the "Normal Map Swapper Added" message show up in the in-game message list?

On 12/25/2022 at 6:04 PM, w234aew said:

Alright, is the Fertility Mode MCM itself functional? I.e. there's no malfunctioning version checks, weird popup messages, anything of that sort?

Additionally, what is it that isn't working? Visual effects (overlay changes, normal map swapping, etc.)? Random events (ex. morning sickness)?

If you click into the FM-Immersive Effects MCM, does the "Normal Map Swapper Added" message show up in the in-game message list?

I'm not seeing the "Normal Map Swapper Added" message in my game at character creation. I'm running 0.92.

18 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

I'm not seeing the "Normal Map Swapper Added" message in my game at character creation. I'm running 0.92.

If you spend too long in the MCM, you can miss it, or if you have any mod that hides certain debug messages. Additionally, if you don't click into any submenu, I don't think it will show up.

On 12/31/2022 at 1:19 AM, w234aew said:

If you spend too long in the MCM, you can miss it, or if you have any mod that hides certain debug messages. Additionally, if you don't click into any submenu, I don't think it will show up.

I thought of the first and third points, so tried doing it as a quick click into, click on the Normal Map Swapper submen and back out of MCM completely and still don't get the message. I don't have any mods that hide messages. Of the two message related mods I have installed, one simply changes a pop up message to a standard debug message and the other simply allows me to control how fast they take to fade and how many will show at the most. While I'll generally run the fade speed at 40 (the default speed from the configurable mod's mcm) I tend to slow it to 80 just before dealing with certain mods like yours that after setting up mcm, I have to back out of mcm entirely to ensure they setup properly.

12 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

I thought of the first and third points, so tried doing it as a quick click into, click on the Normal Map Swapper submen and back out of MCM completely and still don't get the message. I don't have any mods that hide messages. Of the two message related mods I have installed, one simply changes a pop up message to a standard debug message and the other simply allows me to control how fast they take to fade and how many will show at the most. While I'll generally run the fade speed at 40 (the default speed from the configurable mod's mcm) I tend to slow it to 80 just before dealing with certain mods like yours that after setting up mcm, I have to back out of mcm entirely to ensure they setup properly.

Are your normal maps actually swapping? Do you have another mod that does the same thing (ex. the independent normal map swapper mod) installed?

2 hours ago, w234aew said:

Are your normal maps actually swapping? Do you have another mod that does the same thing (ex. the independent normal map swapper mod) installed?

It doesn't appear to be. I've downloaded the fomod for DW's pregency normal maps that simply patches the normal maps to your mod, other than that I have no mods that swap normal maps aside from yours.

14 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

It doesn't appear to be. I've downloaded the fomod for DW's pregency normal maps that simply patches the normal maps to your mod, other than that I have no mods that swap normal maps aside from yours.

Did you try casting the spell on yourself using console? type "help swapper" to get the ID, then type "player.addspell [SPELL ID]". If it's been properly installed, it should work.

8 hours ago, w234aew said:

Did you try casting the spell on yourself using console? type "help swapper" to get the ID, then type "player.addspell [SPELL ID]". If it's been properly installed, it should work.

I think I've pinpointed the problem. You have the plugin as light, but LOOT reports an error on it saying "This plugin contain records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your save games." So tend to mark it as a regular plugin via Vortex to avoid those issues.

3 hours ago, Jgoftl said:
11 hours ago, w234aew said:

I think I've pinpointed the problem. You have the plugin as light, but LOOT reports an error on it saying "This plugin contain records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin. Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your save games." So tend to mark it as a regular plugin via Vortex to avoid those issues.

It's because FME has FM-Fixes and tweaks as a master, which means Loot registers the FormIDs are out of range.

Don't try compacting it with the CK; it will Turbo-fuck the ESP and break the mod.

Even by manually reassigning the FormIDs to "allowed" numbers (i.e. 000 to 7ff) leads to that message.

Edited by w234aew
1 hour ago, w234aew said:

It's because FME has FM-Fixes and tweaks as a master, which means Loot registers the FormIDs are out of range.

Don't try compacting it with the CK; it will Turbo-fuck the ESP and break the mod.

Even by manually reassigning the FormIDs to "allowed" numbers (i.e. 000 to 7ff) leads to that message.

I never mess with anything in that way. Vortex has an option, if you right click on a plugin, you can choose to mark it as a regular plugin (or light plugin if Vortex has determined  it ESPFEied). That's all I do to fix that error. I'm also wnodering if it might be similiar to PNS where you have to save and immediately load the save to get it to take effect. I'll test my theory.

17 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

I never mess with anything in that way. Vortex has an option, if you right click on a plugin, you can choose to mark it as a regular plugin (or light plugin if Vortex has determined  it ESPFEied). That's all I do to fix that error. I'm also wnodering if it might be similiar to PNS where you have to save and immediately load the save to get it to take effect. I'll test my theory.

No, it seems that shifting the plugin to a regular plugin is what does it. I guess it has to be ran as a light plugin. Here's hoping it doesn't mess up my game.

Edited by Jgoftl
On 1/2/2023 at 9:58 PM, w234aew said:

Umm... valid FormIDs for ESL plugins are 800-FFF

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/5079-plugin-files-and-you-esmeslesp/

All files using ESL flags must therefore contain their internal form IDs between xx000800 and xx000FFF. Anything exceeding this range is invalid and the game will either crash or you'll have severely corrupted data due to overruns.

15 hours ago, sub-human said:

Umm... valid FormIDs for ESL plugins are 800-FFF

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/5079-plugin-files-and-you-esmeslesp/

My Face When

I went through, thought I fixed them all, only to figure out I made it worse on my own save. Oof.

Oh well, fixed now, here's a patch file. Just overwrite the ESP and SEQ files already in 0.92 with the ones in this ZIP. It also includes a more "self-sufficient" version of the colostrum script (should be less sensitive to installed mods):

FM+ - Immersive Effects 0p921 PATCH.zip

Edited by w234aew
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 10:21 PM, w234aew said:

Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

View File

0.8 Preliminary Release: See This Post for a guide!

Description

Fertility Mode is great, but it hasn't really had an equivalent for the BeeingFemale Animation addon in LE, to add more comprehensive effects of pregnancy in Skyrim Special Edition.

Well, this mod fills that gap! What started as a simple port of BFAP to Fertility Mode+ has added a couple of new effects, with more on the way!

NOTE BEFORE DOWNLOADING:

This is VERY EARLY WIP Still. There will be bugs, there will be problems, mod incompatibilities I haven't encountered. Due to other commitments, I can't promise any "bugfix timelines", but I will add problems to my list of "things to look into".

Hard Requirements

Skyrim
Update
Fertility Mode
Fertility Mode Tweaks (v2.24 or later) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46820
Racemenu/NiOverride
SFO - Skin Feature Overlays (for Stretchmarks) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20183?tab=files 

CBBE 3BBB Amazing (Due to Lactis being a hard reqirement ATM, this is the only option until that mod gets more body compatibility. Sorry BHUNP Users.)

Fuz Ro D-oh - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109 (Until I get around to using xVASynth2-ing every single line for every viable voice)

Soft Requirements:

Lactis Addon* (OStim/OSex aren't needed) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54017

Sexlab (I use Beta 8, haven't tested with Beta 9 yet) with facial expressions and Necessary fixes (ex. Lipsync, MFGFix)

Milk Mod Economy by Ed86

TitKit by Monsto SSE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39987?tab=description

*See FAQ for questions regarding this and MME.

This allows some of the events to have sound effects (player) and facial expressions. The mod will auto-detect if these are present and use them accordingly.

Implemented Random Events

Throughout Pregnancy/Recovery

•     Cravings - Player Character will randomly eat food from 3 categories, sound and facial expressions (w/SSL installed)
  •     Dialogue - NPCs comment on the PC's state, and their own state, particularly when experiencing random events!

1st Trimester

•     Morning Sickness - ISM, Damage Stamina and Magicka, sound and facial expressions (w/SSL installed)

2nd Trimester

•     Fetal Flutter - ISM, Damage Stamina and Magicka, sound and facial expressions (w/SSL installed)

3rd Trimester

•     3T Fetal Flutter - ISM, Damage Stamina and Magicka, sound and facial expressions (w/SSL installed)
  •     B-H Contraction - ISM, Stagger, Damage Stamina and Magicka, sound and facial expressions (w/SSL installed)
  •     Colostrum - Overlay, Sound and Facial Expressions (w/SSL installed), Add Lactacid to character pool if MME Installed

Recovery

•     Lactation - Gives milk at end, corresponding to event level (levels 0-2 in Lactis), sound and facial expressions (w/SSL installed); Add Milk to character pool if MME Installed

These Events will be updated with new/different effects as the mod evolves.

Dynamic Visual Effects

• Stretchmarks - via RM overlay, SFO
    • SFO Stretchmarks are applied when scaling starts, and slowly become more and more visible as the pregnancy progresses, and fade away during recovery.
    • Consider this the most "work in progress" feature at this moment.
    • how "immersive" these look largely depends on the PC/NPC's starting skin color (I tuned it pretty conservatively, but future plans will open it up)
  • Darkening Nipples - via RM overlay, TitKit by Monsto
    • TitKit Overlays are applied when scaling starts, and slowly become more and more visible as the pregnancy progresses, and fade away during recovery.

Planned Improvements

• New Events
    • Motion Pain
  • Effect improvements
    • Generally, mild bodymorph effects are a possibility (baby kicking, etc.)
  • MCM
    • This is probably the thing that will keep this mod in "WIP" for the longest. It should (in the end) allow for about the same "tunability" as BFAP's MCM, along with tuning the "color endpoints" for the current and future dynamic effects. Currently, the Dialogue and Color Endpoints are changeable via JSONs!

FAQ

Q: Does it work in LE?

A: I don't think so. There are a LOT of SE-Only mods (Lactis is SE only and body/SMP/CBPC dependent, FM+ - Fixes and Tweaks is SE only) that would need to work just right in LE before FM+ - Immersive Effects would be functional.

Q: Has everything from BFAP been converted over?

A: Not everything. The major, working events from BFAP 1.4 have been converted over, but there's no MCM to tune mod settings (Although there are JSONs now!). An MCM will come with time, and there are several events in the BFAP source that I'd like to complete!

Q: Are there any other changes that have been made?

A: The way random events are handled has changed as well, it's no longer a "counter" but a genuine probability calculation thanks to some of the functions built into FM+ - Fixes and Tweaks. The debug message is still present in both the "random event choosing" spell and the "overlay updater" spell, but these will be removed when they've proved to be reliable on a large scale.

Q: Do I really need FM+ - Fixes and Tweaks?

A: Yes! There's a faction that has been added to track pregnancy progression (ex. FactionRank 54 implies pregnancy is ~54% complete), and the functions that update pregnancy have unique FM+ - Immersive Effects paths thanks to integration into FM+ - Fixes and Tweaks.

Q: Why is it missing ((Feature from BFAP))?

A: Other than "It's a work in progress", there are some BFAP features that are made redundant by being based on Fertility Mode (ex. the Debug functions for 3rd trimester are no longer needed). Additionally, due to the fact that I've decided to implement an MCM after I've created all of the planned effects, some of the features that require the MCM will be added last (ex. Armor Stripping, dialogue probability, offensive dialogue, etc.). That doesn't mean these features won't be added, they're just lower on the priorities list for now.

Q: Is it Lactis OR MME, or Lactis AND MME, or both?
A: For now, it's either Lactis OR MME, due to some incompatibility between Lactis & MME. I've heard of people working on patches to get them to work together, but nothing's working/available for that yet.

Dialogue Suggestions

Here's the Google sheets link for suggestions, with submission guidelines at the top:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e2LkdX0TBDXm6v3ieiJ_fD0fNOqP4QIDHJ8VtKLm53U/edit?usp=sharing

Acknowledgements:

sub-human - For help with scripting and making this mod a reality!

Sleepy_Soul - For allowing me to use BFAP and its source!

orbusNinus - For allowing me to use Lactis's APIs for the events!

DomainWolf - For allowing me permission to use SFO as a requirement for its great textures!

SkyrimFet - For a bit of code modified from BAC's Github to do direct Racemenu Overlays!

Monsto - For originally creating TitKit!

LamaKreis - For converting TitKit to SE!

Permissions:

Any code/API usage that I have made has either been with the mod author's permission (ex. the Private API in Lactis for the Colostrum Effect), or from a publicly available source with credit to the original author (ex. public BAC Github).

I expect myself and others to do the same for future changes to this mod, or mods that use any or all of its code.

You cannot incorporate any of the code in any for-profit project (ex. CC).

You can use the code for your own projects as long as you include all source code with your distribution and allow others to use your own code in a similar fashion and give credit with a link.

For use of the requirements assets, you must follow the original author's permission guidelines and reach out to the original mod authors.

For now my development GH is private, but once I complete most of the "Planned Improvements", it should go public (will likely call that release 1.0).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/08/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fertility Mode and its requirements, Fertility Mode Fixes and Tweaks, Lactis - Lactation in Skyrim Addon, SFO - Skin Feature Overlays
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Could you add a hermaphrodite option? I play futanari, and would like to be able to be both inseminated, and able to inseminate.

14 hours ago, Nina_Mercer said:

Could you add a hermaphrodite option? I play futanari, and would like to be able to be both inseminated, and able to inseminate.

That's not possible, my mod doesn't handle any of the cycle logic (that's all on FM+).

Also, I point you to pages 4-5 of this thread. Subhuman and I had a discussion about that already.

It's difficult (if not impossible) to do what your asking, with how the base game engine handles gender.

You could just work around that, and detect if the player has the Futanari CBBE Schlong in SOS, and if the gender override(in FM's MCM) is set to female. And just set it to allow the player to inseminate female partners in vaginal sex, rather than making a whole new gender... or make changing the gender a key bind/hot key(G, should work), but i should probably post that on the FM+ page.

Edited by Nina_Mercer
Added some more.
13 hours ago, Nina_Mercer said:

You could just work around that, and detect if the player has the Futanari CBBE Schlong in SOS, and if the gender override(in FM's MCM) is set to female. And just set it to allow the player to inseminate female partners in vaginal sex, rather than making a whole new gender... or make changing the gender a key bind/hot key(G, should work), but i should probably post that on the FM+ page.

Someone posted a fix in Fertility Mode tweaks and fixes comment section on Nexus, but it removes standard male insemination. They are trying to fix it but who knows how long that will take.