Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

there seems to be a bug in regards to bothj activating labor and pregnancy immersive effects,, posting this here and on fm+ on nexus as im unsure which mod this is coming from, could even be the original fertility mode, pregnancy effects and messages only seem to happen when player has weapon/spell/fists equipped, if player has weapons/fists/spells sheathed then there is no kneeling effect or fuzzy screen, no moaning, there is no text update about contractions ripping through midsection, or baby rolling and moving inside womb etc.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:34 PM, w234aew said:

I want to say that there is a chance of Multiples in FM, but I've never seen it, and I've certainly never seen it in FM+ (FM with subhuman's tweaks).

I know BeeingFemale had the capability to do multiples, and some of FM's early functions and layout were taken from BF, but it's changed a LOT since then.

The person to ask about this is either @sub-human or Narue. If there are any vestiges of multiples code transferred over, they'd know.

This has been answered multiples times, including to the same person who posed the question here.

Code support isn't the issue, it's a lack of twin or triplet baby models.  Adding code support is (IMO) pointless as long as that's as far as it can go.

This is because if a character is female, but has an SOS schlong, FM+ will detect that character as male, and erase any current pregnancies.

No, that's not the case.   FM+ queries the game engine for an actor's gender, period.

In Papyrus, through https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetSex_-_ActorBase

Or if used in spell/quest conditions via https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=GetIsSex

Intentional misdetection of females with pubic hair, as male is an OStim thing.

echnically menstruation is already in FM+, IDK if the blood texture is included because I usually don't see it in testing.

No textures.

7 hours ago, sub-human said:

No, that's not the case.   FM+ queries the game engine for an actor's gender, period.

I know that's not the main thing that causes it (it's the query you mentioned, GetSex()).

This is one of the side-effects of that mismatch of possibilities (both=/=(male,female,none)).

I don't run OStim. This had to do with Sexlab Gender Detection, though I guess it presents as the same issue.

I don't know if it happens with the latest 1.63 release, but it did at the time.

TBH, that's not my thing, I'm not interested in trying to debug it, and it can be dealt with easy enough for other players by forcing gender in the MCM.

7 hours ago, sub-human said:

Code support isn't the issue, it's a lack of twin or triplet baby models.  Adding code support is (IMO) pointless as long as that's as far as it can go.

Yeah, and those models aren't something I have remotely the skill to make (not well, nor in a timely manner).

Also, the code support for that from BF was slightly more complex than what I described (multiples also influenced scaling), but not much.

Edited by w234aew
8 hours ago, bigsmoke77 said:

here seems to be a bug in regards to bothj activating labor and pregnancy immersive effects,, posting this here and on fm+ on nexus as im unsure which mod this is coming from, could even be the original fertility mode, pregnancy effects and messages only seem to happen when player has weapon/spell/fists equipped, if player has weapons/fists/spells sheathed then there is no kneeling effect or fuzzy screen, no moaning, there is no text update about contractions ripping through midsection, or baby rolling and moving inside womb etc.

If there aren't even text updates for my spells (i.e. no fetal fluttering/morning sickness messages), then you've installed something incorrectly.

It could be you have one of the old updates where the file system is messed up, could be Fertility Mode - Fixes and Tweaks installed improperly.

Also, if this is an old save (ex. one without FMFT, or FMFT but an earlier version than 2.24), it could be that.

11 hours ago, hana120 said:

An addon for the creatures will be planned? Like with BF.
That would be nice.  
BF was good for its addons but it was too heavy as a mod and once installed, you can't remove it even using Fallrim Tool.

Children (offspring?) already supported, and how-to is covered here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/3167

Insemination and possible pregnancy from male creatures is also supported, but the MCM option for that defaults to off. 

The answer comes back to what so many do: lack of art assets.  No creature offspring models.  They won't come from me, I'm no artist.   w234aew has pretty much said the same.

But the support framework has been in place for some time.  Without needed to edit scripts or quest properties.

In the download page you said

CBBE 3BBB Amazing (Due to Lactis being a hard reqirement ATM, this is the only option until that mod gets more body compatibility. Sorry BHUNP Users.)

does that mean the game will crash or something if I use this mod with a BHUNP body? What negative effects can I expect from using BHUNP instead of CBBE?

5 minutes ago, u543764509 said:

In the download page you said

does that mean the game will crash or something if I use this mod with a BHUNP body? What negative effects can I expect from using BHUNP instead of CBBE?

Not necessarily crashing, but the mesh/animation items (IDK what to call them) are originally designed for CBBE 3BA, so it may have bad alignment.

i have heard no moans during late pregnancy since installing fm immersive effects unless i have a weapon or spell in hand, which actually makes me think immersive effects is likely causing an issue, in addition to this the only immersive effects i have been getting while not having a weapom im hand is groaning from pcs stomach and cravings, no moans, no belly movements, no braxton hicks, no contractions, no labor, this was observed over a 3 hour period of extensive testing, ive already posted thios on the fm+ nexus page but im reposting it here as im thinking it is actually more likely an issue with immersive effects since the lack of moans in late pregnancy have only occured since installing immersive effects, im going to do some testing again later this week just to make sure im not imagining things

7 hours ago, bigsmoke77 said:

i have heard no moans during late pregnancy since installing fm immersive effects unless i have a weapon or spell in hand, which actually makes me think immersive effects is likely causing an issue, in addition to this the only immersive effects i have been getting while not having a weapom im hand is groaning from pcs stomach and cravings, no moans, no belly movements, no braxton hicks, no contractions, no labor, this was observed over a 3 hour period of extensive testing, ive already posted thios on the fm+ nexus page but im reposting it here as im thinking it is actually more likely an issue with immersive effects since the lack of moans in late pregnancy have only occured since installing immersive effects, im going to do some testing again later this week just to make sure im not imagining things

A few follow-on questions:

1. How many large animation mods do you have? I know of at least 1 that had an "Odd" interaction with FMIE, and it could be another one.

2. Have you double-checked your Sexlab Install? The "Moans" you're talking about are a Sexlab integration, so if that's not installed correctly it could be that.

16 hours ago, w234aew said:

Not necessarily crashing, but the mesh/animation items (IDK what to call them) are originally designed for CBBE 3BA, so it may have bad alignment.

Okay, thank you!

I've been beating my head with installing AE with mods correctly for 4 days now, with the problems I had with Genesis 8 body and BHUNP armor, bad alignment won't be such a big sacrifice in order to have this interesting mod running.

PS: I see you're taking suggestions for effect. Do you perhaps know if there are any anims for puking (morning sickness) out there that you could use? I *think* there was such an anim in the Dogma's Thief quest mod for the old-man-in-Bannermare quest.

Another suggestion: lower prices when buying and higher when selling under the idea that vendors would be more lenient to a pregnant woman. Hell, at my Uni it was well known that a certain female professor would pass pregnant students with a mark 9 (with 10 being highest mark) on exams even if they didn't know anything (the rest of us, who studied and weren't too stupid to forget to use birth control, were pretty pissed over that).

More frequent peeing for users of Pee and Fart.

Random loss of control with PC just pulling a weapon and attacking nearby NPCs due to mood swings. ?

Edited by u543764509
54 minutes ago, u543764509 said:

Okay, thank you!

I've been beating my head with installing AE with mods correctly for 4 days now, with the problems I had with Genesis 8 body and BHUNP armor, bad alignment won't be such a big sacrifice in order to have this interesting mod running.

Fair warning, there's no guarantee that this mod, Fertility Mode - Fixes and Tweaks, or Base Fertility Mode for that matter, work in AE. AFAIK, sub-human and I both develop in 1.5.97 still, and there are still mod requirements I'm waiting on to make the switch (NetScriptFramework and related mods being the main ones).

I see no reason that, if you get FM and FMFT to work, my mod wouldn't work as well, but there's a lot of requirements that would need to work to have it working (MFG Face stuff, etc).

58 minutes ago, u543764509 said:

Do you perhaps know if there are any anims for puking (morning sickness) out there that you could use? I *think* there was such an anim in the Dogma's Thief quest mod for the old-man-in-Bannermare quest.

This is actually in my plans! I'll look into that mod you mentioned, but there's also the attack animation that the Afflicted use, which if I can figure out a way to use it would mean a new requirement wouldn't be necessary.

1 hour ago, u543764509 said:

Another suggestion: lower prices when buying and higher when selling under the idea that vendors would be more lenient to a pregnant woman. Hell, at my Uni it was well known that a certain female professor would pass pregnant students with a mark 9 (with 10 being highest mark) on exams even if they didn't know anything (the rest of us, who studied and weren't too stupid to forget to use birth control, were pretty pissed over that).

It's definitely possible to do this, I just need to figure out what to call it and how to handle it (do I want the barter buff to increase with trimester, or proportionally?) and it would likely require a separate one for recovery (though I can already think of "Creative names" for that one).

More frequent peeing for users of Pee and Fart.

I'll likely put this all in one script, as there are other mods for this (Devious Butt, etc.) that could be handled the same way.

Random loss of control with PC just pulling a weapon and attacking nearby NPCs due to mood swings. ?

The problem with this is it could be game-breaking, because it's entirely possible to attack something you're not supposed to (ex. essential NPC, that then beats the PC to death with locked controls).

It's also possible the AI could just get stuck. I knew one mod that had a scripted "Control-loss" section where the character just moved, and it was the buggiest out of the whole mod, constantly breaking.

This is the only one I'm saying "No" to, because even if I could (and I probably can) make this happen, I think it would introduce too many glitches for me to feel comfortable releasing it.

25 minutes ago, w234aew said:

This is actually in my plans! I'll look into that mod you mentioned, but there's also the attack animation that the Afflicted use, which if I can figure out a way to use it would mean a new requirement wouldn't be necessary.

Easiest would be if the author would allow the ripping of his animation, but I'm honestly not sure if he's actually posting here himself on someone on his behalf so problematic getting permission.

25 minutes ago, w234aew said:

The problem with this is it could be game-breaking, because it's entirely possible to attack something you're not supposed to (ex. essential NPC, that then beats the PC to death with locked controls).

Don't worry, I was actually completely joking and not being serious, that's why I used the winking emoticon ";-)". Though, I do know of at least one case where a woman used the excuse of hormones for killing her husband in an unprovoked attack irl (she drove her shoe's stiletto heel through his forehead). :S

Don't worry, I was actually completely joking and not being serious, that's why I used the winking emoticon ";-)".

Can't always be sure, there are a ton of mods (especially on LL) where AI movement of the player is actually a thing (no matter how glitchy).

This might actually be possible for NPCs though, like how the guards become hostile when a bounty is on the player?

The problem becomes any followers that are pregnant and have player-given high-tier weapons become time bombs!

Edited by w234aew
On 1/16/2022 at 8:49 PM, sub-human said:

This has been answered multiples times, including to the same person who posed the question here.

@sub-human  i know ive been asking both you and @w234aew a lot of questions and im probs driving you both crazy but all i have in mind when i am asking about multiples is that there be a slider in mcm where we can choose from say, 1-6 soul gems enter the inventory on birth end, i know you both have other shit to do and your have own lives but if its not too much trouble would you mind telling me how i can make the change to the papyrus script myself?, im a total noob at modding and i have no idea which papyrus script controls this, i dont know where to start, id be happy if i could even just change the line "onsoulgembirthgive1soulgem" to "onsoulgembirthgive6soulgems" on my own

update: got noterpad++ working, tried changing 

thisActor.Additem(BabyGem, 1, (thisActor != playerRef)) to 

thisActor.Additem(BabyGem, 6, (thisActor != playerRef))

didnt change anything :/

Edited by bigsmoke77
9 hours ago, bigsmoke77 said:

@sub-human  i know ive been asking both you and @w234aew a lot of questions and im probs driving you both crazy but all i have in mind when i am asking about multiples is that there be a slider in mcm where we can choose from say, 1-6 soul gems enter the inventory on birth end, i know you both have other shit to do and your have own lives but if its not too much trouble would you mind telling me how i can make the change to the papyrus script myself?, im a total noob at modding and i have no idea which papyrus script controls this, i dont know where to start, id be happy if i could even just change the line "onsoulgembirthgive1soulgem" to "onsoulgembirthgive6soulgems" on my own

Don't be stressed, I'm very much still a noob compared to @sub-human. It takes time and patience to do.

Pay in mind, FM - Fixes and Tweak is more independent from my mod than you realize. I don't deal with any of the actual aspects you're talking about.

If you want to try implementing it, and you abide by sub-human's permissions, I see no problem with it.

You can look at the Creation Kit Wiki for help with functions and syntax, and there's another resource for starting off: http://www.cipscis.com/skyrim/tutorials/beginners.aspx

Did you compile it? If you change the source, but don't compile it using the Creation Kit, nothing will change.

First things first, MAKE SURE you won't be breaking anything by changing that variable. I've never used soulgem mode with FM, but if it offers the ability for the gems to grow into followers (like the babies/children), then check the growth scripts to make sure it can handle that # of soulgems.

Checking that you use the correct syntax is next. The CK will warn you if your syntax is off.

The main thing is making sure all of the source files are in the right directory. This usually means taking the sources for SKSE, SkyUI, Racemenu (using BSAopt), FM-Fixes and Tweaks out of the BSA (BSAopt again). You also need UILib1, located in some GitHub I forget the address of.

For Compiling, you need to Open the CK, look under the toolbar menu called Gameplay, look for "Papyrus Script Manager". Once that window is open, search for the script name you want to compile, and right click on it to build. This compiles your .psc file (source) into a .pex file (actually usable by the game).

Pay in mind, if you don't really follow through with logically following through all the scripts your changes will effect, it is entirely possible that you break your install of Fertility Mode+.

Recovering from this involves reinstalling FM+'s original scripts (make sure you save your modified sources to a different location, so you can figure out what's wrong).

10 hours ago, bigsmoke77 said:

As w234aew said, just editing the source isn't enough.   You need to compile it.   And the build environment is not going to be a playable setup, and will probably take hours to get set up correctly.

All the other mods that are optional when playing, are mandatory when compiling.  Not just the mods w234aew mentioned, but also Ostim, SexLab, SLSO, Flower Girls, SLIF, HMA and probably others I'm also forgetting.  Plus all their requirements as well.

As for why i don't make such a simple change myself, it's because I don't see just changing the number of soul gems gives to be a complete implementation.  If I do this, it's going to be increased belly scaling for multiple pregnancies, as well as a slightly decreased pregnancy duration.   Because both of those tend to occur IRL.

Not being able to support multiple baby births means you have an error condition if you try to support it for multiple gems.  What happens to pregnancies that are flagged as multiples when the player has delivery type set as Soul Gem in the MCM, but then changes it to Baby?

58 minutes ago, akspyder said:

Wanted to give this a try but since I can't get the required tweaks and fixes to actually work and see my female character as female, even if I try to force the gender, I can't use this mod.

enb2022_1_18_16_05_57.jpg

How did you install FMFT? Did you follow the instructions on the Nexus Page?

I can see your character is improperly detected. Did you install all of both Fertility Mode, and FMFT's requirements?

Are you running SE or AE?

16 hours ago, w234aew said:

How did you install FMFT? Did you follow the instructions on the Nexus Page?

I can see your character is improperly detected. Did you install all of both Fertility Mode, and FMFT's requirements?

Are you running SE or AE?

Yes I had followed all the install instructions, removed any mod that dealt with FM except FM and the problem still persisted.  It's a mute point now since I've decided that I'm just going to go back to FM the way it was and forget about any mod created by sub-human since the only "help" they seem to give is "Follow the instructions" even when you do. 

5 minutes ago, akspyder said:

Yes I had followed all the install instructions, removed any mod that dealt with FM except FM and the problem still persisted.  It's a mute point now since I've decided that I'm just going to go back to FM the way it was and forget about any mod created by sub-human since the only "help" they seem to give is "Follow the instructions" even when you do. 

There are some indications in your screenshot of a mismatch by your Mod Manager, or improperly following the instructions.

FM+ Version 0.00 indicates improper install, and that there are scripts from FMFT being overwritten, which should never happen.

Why is the Flower Girls Addon installed when sub-human's mod page specifically says not to install any of the addons?

More importantly, why is Flower Girls support installed when the mod isn't even detected?

Did you install the mod as loose files, or as a BSA? That's the most common way overwrites can happen.

I don't think this is necessarily your fault; Mod Managers can do weird things sometimes, especially if they wrongly detect a disabled mod, or a misclick in the install menu (FM and Static Mesh Improvement including the LE version in the same download seems like an easy way to get lots of improper installs to me).

39 minutes ago, w234aew said:

There are some indications in your screenshot of a mismatch by your Mod Manager, or improperly following the instructions.

FM+ Version 0.00 indicates improper install, and that there are scripts from FMFT being overwritten, which should never happen.

Why is the Flower Girls Addon installed when sub-human's mod page specifically says not to install any of the addons?

More importantly, why is Flower Girls support installed when the mod isn't even detected?

Did you install the mod as loose files, or as a BSA? That's the most common way overwrites can happen.

I don't think this is necessarily your fault; Mod Managers can do weird things sometimes, especially if they wrongly detect a disabled mod, or a misclick in the install menu (FM and Static Mesh Improvement including the LE version in the same download seems like an easy way to get lots of improper installs to me).

Instructions were followed to a T.  Don't know why FG support is showing installed since I never selected it nor have FG installed on my system.  Mod was installed as BSA on both FM and FM+. FM+ loads after FM.  Like I said, all was installed per instructions and the mod fails to function so instead of beating my head against a wall trying to make it work I've decided to abandon using it and this mod.  Thanks anyway.