Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

Any way to remove the TitKit overlays? They're huge and basically just a solid color, like a big round band-aid, and they interfere with other shaders and overlays.

The json doesnt seem to be changing the color. In both my race and the custom race jsons:
    "cpareola1" : 4288449412,

"cpareola2" : 4288449412,
Yet the color stays the same.

I'm also not seeing any stretch marks with SFO.

• 1 month later...

Anyone been having problems since the December update? Can't seem to get FM+ MCM settings to apply properly (still randomly inseminating everyone with the setting disabled, and people even inseminating themselves), nor can I seem to get my character to be recognized as female. Recognized naturally as female in sexlab and every other mod that requires gender.

Edit: Been trying to figure this out for a week now...finally figured it out, I'm just an idiot and clicked loose files instead of bsa when installing the regular Fertility Mode mod. Literally 10 minutes after I posted this.

Edited by Klist
  • 1 month later...

I am having difficulty getting this mod to work. I am on v1.5.97 and I use SLU+, but the MCM for this mod never loads. I have tried version 0.8, 0.92 and 0.94 but none of them seem to work. When I tried the mods I had it overwrite most mods but it still didn't work.

4 hours ago, HrymfaxePrime said:

" the MCM for this mod never loads."

W234aew has stated that they have not implemented it yet. I hope that they are still actively working on it, but I have not seen any posts or updates to this page in quite a long time so we either have to be patient or be happy with what we have.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 1:57 PM, naaitsab said:

Are there any plans in the works to expand a system around menstruation? Immersionwise that's the only part of FM that is missing compared to BF. 

Some light to adopt features base on a simple spell event to start with could be:

-Random messages like "your period gives you a painfull abdomen" or "you sigh as you feel the onset of another panful period"

-Random small damage effects to health and stamina. Accompanied with small messages like "the period cramps are starting to hurt".

-Perhaps also a (small) constant reduction/penalty in stamina while on a period?

Some more advanced but quite unique features would be to make the napkin system of BF. So if you don't have a napkin you get a "splash of red" on the PC's crotch. While I don't personally like this that much as it can be ver immersion breaking depending on the clothing worn it would be a nice to have.

If you haven't already found this, here is a mod that provides some of what you are asking for -

On 2/27/2024 at 2:06 PM, KentuckyExpat said:

If you haven't already found this, here is a mod that provides some of what you are asking for -

Just be advised this is for the Player ONLY not all NPCs 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 7:23 AM, w234aew said:

A patch for you all, by popular demand.

Note this is Lactis incompatible. I'm depreciating that part of the code due to the lack of updates for Lactis.

EDIT: Had to redo it, realized JsonUtil Didn't work as a proper toggle. Have 0.94 instead (realized I already had 1 bugfix in my personal copy as 0.93).

This ones a full copy, just replace everything installed. Probably revert to a 0.92 save as well.

Setup is done via JSON. In "ConfigRandEff.json" in SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/FMEffects, 1 is "Feature On", 0 is "Feature Off".

First turn the features you don't like off, then boot the game, type "help configuration" and get the CFG Loader's spellID.

then click the pc and type "cast [spellID] 00000014 left". This will load your settings.

FM+ Immersive Effects 94 .7z 40.15 kB · 429 downloads

Hello! Back again to this awesome mod after a long while (and another update that bricks modlist, but this time its windows upgrade not skyrim XD). So is this the latest version to download? I saw 0.9.2.1 update file before this which is not required if I just install this version? 

I'm having an issue that I think is related to this mod. Several of the NPCs ion my game have been pregnant and during their pregnancies various messages came up, such as "X gasped as a sharp pain struck her stomach". Perfectly understandable during her pregnancy. The problem arises when the messages continue to appear, as much as 21 days after she has given birth.

Also, some of the messages appear out of sequence, i.e. messages appearing in the first trimester that should only be appearing in the second or third trimester.

I like this mod for its addition to immersion, so I would really appreciate clearing up this problem.

On 3/21/2024 at 12:17 PM, KentuckyExpat said:

I'm having an issue that I think is related to this mod. Several of the NPCs ion my game have been pregnant and during their pregnancies various messages came up, such as "X gasped as a sharp pain struck her stomach". Perfectly understandable during her pregnancy. The problem arises when the messages continue to appear, as much as 21 days after she has given birth.

Also, some of the messages appear out of sequence, i.e. messages appearing in the first trimester that should only be appearing in the second or third trimester.

I like this mod for its addition to immersion, so I would really appreciate clearing up this problem.

The messages can appear for recovery effects after pregnancies are complete, but if characters are in normal cycle they shouldn't happen.

There are multi-trimester effects (ex. cravings), and there are different effects that have similar names (fetal motion vs. kicking for 2nd and 3rd) but if you're having really crazy stuff happen, the save might be bad (I've personally never tried installing it in a pre-existing game).

6 hours ago, w234aew said:

The messages can appear for recovery effects after pregnancies are complete, but if characters are in normal cycle they shouldn't happen.

There are multi-trimester effects (ex. cravings), and there are different effects that have similar names (fetal motion vs. kicking for 2nd and 3rd) but if you're having really crazy stuff happen, the save might be bad (I've personally never tried installing it in a pre-existing game).

A recent message was something to the effect that the NPC hoped her pregnancy would end soon, but she had already given birth several days previous.

Most of the messages appear at appropriate times, it's just the few coming out of sequence that's the problem.

I  learned long ago to not install these types of mods on a pre-existing game. After enough corrupted saves even a doofus learns that's a bad idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi - sorry for the repeat comment; I'm actually having a bit of trouble with this on my fresh-ish install. It worked on my previous install before I had to wipe my pc and do everything from scratch. Currently - I followed the instructions on the post and loaded the config files as it was stated but my pc is currently 14 days pregnant. Does it start after a certain period of time or when does it start? 

Thank you in advance for any help!