Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

5 hours ago, AtillaTheHunt said:

I would like to know how to remove the two notifications at the top left because it breaks the immersion enormously and it comes up too often (FME - Overlay updater and FME - Random effect trigger)

What version are you running? Those messages haven't been present in beta releases (posted in the comments) for quite some time.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

What version are you running? Those messages haven't been present in beta releases (posted in the comments) for quite some time.

0.8 pre ( mars 2022) in the download page.

Edit: ok, i download 0.9.2 + patch in the comment page.

Thanks w234aew.

Edited by AtillaTheHunt
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AtillaTheHunt said:

version 0.9.2 also displays two notifications : FME - Overlay updater and FME AND Random effect trigger.

In which script can I modify this ?

@Daikomyo : thank you but the mcm does not work... it does not display anything for me, it is empty.

Sounds like your mod manager didn't fully uninstall the earlier version's scripts correctly. I recommend manually overwriting or completely uninstalling and reinstalling FME.

Also, MCM should be blank, it's not done yet; however, you should see a FME - Normal Map Updater pop up after closing the MCM. If it's not, it's been installed wrong by the mod manager.

3 hours ago, w234aew said:

Sounds like your mod manager didn't fully uninstall the earlier version's scripts correctly. I recommend manually overwriting or completely uninstalling and reinstalling FME.

Also, MCM should be blank, it's not done yet; however, you should see a FME - Normal Map Updater pop up after closing the MCM. If it's not, it's been installed wrong by the mod manager.

uninstalled, reinstalled, change version (0.9.2, 0.9.2.1 patch), and new game with 0.9.2 and 0.9.2.1 and still the same.. I'm pregnant and notification on the left: "FME - Overlay updater - added " and a second later "FME -Random effect trigger - added"

I don't understand...

On 2/4/2023 at 3:30 PM, AtillaTheHunt said:

uninstalled, reinstalled, change version (0.9.2, 0.9.2.1 patch), and new game with 0.9.2 and 0.9.2.1 and still the same.. I'm pregnant and notification on the left: "FME - Overlay updater - added " and a second later "FME -Random effect trigger - added"

I don't understand...

I tried version 0.9.1 and it's still the same problem... All versions display these notifications?

4 hours ago, AtillaTheHunt said:

I tried version 0.9.1 and it's still the same problem... All versions display these notifications?

No versions since 0.8 display these notifications when installed correctly.

Manually delete all FME files from the game folder and any virtual install folders, manually install FME 0.9.2 and the 0.9.2.1 patch, make sure debug notifications (i.e. papyrus debug mode in INI) is disabled, try again.

Also, send your load order and logs if you have them.

Edited by w234aew
39 minutes ago, w234aew said:

No versions since 0.8 display these notifications when installed correctly.

Manually delete all FME files from the game folder and any virtual install folders, manually install FME 0.9.2 and the 0.9.2.1 patch, make sure debug notifications (i.e. papyrus debug mode in INI) is disabled, try again.

Also, send your load order and logs if you have them.

"Manually delete all FME files from the game folder and any virtual install folders, manually install FME 0.9.2 and the 0.9.2.1 patch"  -------> ok  delete manually and install with mod organizer 2.

"make sure debug notifications is disabled" ----> ok, in skyrim.ini :

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableProfiling=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000

My load order : https://modwat.ch/u/Nat90/plugins

8 hours ago, AtillaTheHunt said:

install with mod organizer 2.

Check the file FME_SC_MSSpells.psc in your install's Data/Source/Scripts folder.

If it contains the property "FME_S_Vomit2", then it's the latest version of the scripts, and MO2 has installed it correctly.

If not, try installing manually and overwriting any files already in place with the ones straight out of the 0.9.2 and 0.9.2.1 ZIP files (0.9.2 first, then the patch).

Now, onto your load order.

I see quite a few files in there which are FM+ addons I haven't used before.

I see no reason why they would be incompatible, but please make certain none of them are overwriting SubHuman's tweaks, or my mod.

18 hours ago, w234aew said:

Check the file FME_SC_MSSpells.psc in your install's Data/Source/Scripts folder.

If it contains the property "FME_S_Vomit2", then it's the latest version of the scripts, and MO2 has installed it correctly.

If not, try installing manually and overwriting any files already in place with the ones straight out of the 0.9.2 and 0.9.2.1 ZIP files (0.9.2 first, then the patch).

Now, onto your load order.

I see quite a few files in there which are FM+ addons I haven't used before.

I see no reason why they would be incompatible, but please make certain none of them are overwriting SubHuman's tweaks, or my mod.

the property "FME_S_Vomit2" is in the script.

With sse edit, no mod overwrites your mod or SubHuman's tweaks.

10 hours ago, AtillaTheHunt said:

the property "FME_S_Vomit2" is in the script.

With sse edit, no mod overwrites your mod or SubHuman's tweaks.

In that case, sounds like it installed properly. Please load into a new game, and use the FM+ debug menu to start a pregnancy and check if the messages still pop up by waiting and triggering updates.

On 2/10/2023 at 4:19 AM, w234aew said:

In that case, sounds like it installed properly. Please load into a new game, and use the FM+ debug menu to start a pregnancy and check if the messages still pop up by waiting and triggering updates.

I already restarted a new game but the notifications are still there. It's getting complicated, I don't understand.

These are the only records (3)  that are modified. I think there is no problem but can you confirm ?

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Edited by AtillaTheHunt
10 hours ago, AtillaTheHunt said:

I already restarted a new game but the notifications are still there. It's getting complicated, I don't understand.

These are the only records (3)  that are modified. I think there is no problem but can you confirm ?

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Yes, those are supposed to be overwritten; they're part of the "Effect Cascade" that happens to randomly trigger the different effects.

You don't have any mods installed that change the way messages are handled, do you?

Also, looking again at your load order, you have a lot of mods in-between subhuman's ESP and mine.

Have you tried moving them towards the bottom of your load order, and closer together (preferrably subhumans, then mine, back to back)?

• 2 weeks later...

I've installed 9.2.1 and I can't seem to get it to work properly.

I'm playing 1.6.353

I tried with and without Lactis (I removed it because the MCM is not responsive)

The MCM menu shows up, and the Normal maps seem to be getting applied

In resaver I see _fme_sc_mcm and _FME_SC_Norm as script instances when filtering by "FME"

I can get the overlays working for the player if I do player.addspell <overlayspellid> twice (first time doesn't apply overlays, even though the script runs and shows debug messages (I've recompiled it with additional messages before figuring out the addspell command))
Doing the same for NPCs seems to have no effect (I wonder if this could be related to OBody or possibly EFF Cosmetic Menu

but the spells don't trigger by themselves it seems, even after several in game days (pregnancy duration set to 60 days)

Any ideas why it won't apply on NPCs, and why the spells won't trigger by themselves? (I'd be interested to know what mechanism triggers them in the first place, I'm not that familiar with those mechanics yet)

19 hours ago, Chaos_Master said:

but the spells don't trigger by themselves it seems, even after several in game days (pregnancy duration set to 60 days)

Type "Help FME" in the command line.

The faction that has "Last Rank" in its name, has a rank roughly equal to the number that corresponds to current pregnancy progression in percent (you can also GetFactionRank in-game to see how far along the PC or NPCs are).

This only works once the character is far enough along for overlays and morphs to change, 15% of the way through the pregnancy (per Fixes and Tweaks) or ~9 days.

Note that the "random effect triggers" when the quests update; after that is when you should try opening the MCM to force an update.

There's also the faction added by Fixes and Tweaks that will have almost the same number, but will track from the beginning of the pregnancy (I recommend using More Informative Console mod to just click in and see for different actors).

There are a whole bunch of conditions that will cause an update to run, every different event type in FME_SC_Norm.psc:

OnPlayerLoadGame

OnEffectStart

OnNiNodeUpdate

OnUpdateGameTime

(Also, opening and closing the Placeholder MCM).

The effect is automatically applied to all pregnant actors, and is continuous; it doesn't really have a "trigger" like the other spells do.

19 hours ago, Chaos_Master said:

OBody or possibly EFF Cosmetic Menu

Unless you just haven't been waiting for long enough, the answer is probably one of these mods messing with normal maps (my bet would be OBody, I can see in its scripts that it messes with overlays and NiOverride Keys).

Edited by w234aew
4 hours ago, w234aew said:

Type "Help FME" in the command line.

That's what I did to trigger the Overlays spell manually with player.addspell <overlayspellid>

And the overlays did get applied correctly according to the state of the pregnancy (after adding the spell a second time with the console) (the pregnancy is at 63%, I enabled the mod at slightly past 50%)

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

The faction that has "Last Rank" in its name, has a rank roughly equal to the number that corresponds to current pregnancy progression in percent (you can also GetFactionRank in-game to see how far along the PC or NPCs are).

I just looked (using More Informative Console, thanks for the tip, this is great) and I had no LastRank faction.
However after manually triggering the overlays spell, the LastRank faction was there with the same rank as the FM Fixes and Tweaks tracking faction

I tried starting a new game with the same mods and ran through a debug pregnancy, and it seems everything worked fine (at least for the PC, I didn't check with an NPC).

Sounds like it's working as intended.

You're really not going to be able to see a difference in terms of overlays and normal map changes without:

1. the right lighting (normal maps)

2. Far enough into a pregnancy (early changes are subtle other than areola, really Stage>50-60 is where it gets noticeable).

3. Use random effects to tell progression (if effects are triggering, mod is working correctly).

17 hours ago, Chaos_Master said:

I just looked (using More Informative Console, thanks for the tip, this is great) and I had no LastRank faction.
However after manually triggering the overlays spell, the LastRank faction was there with the same rank as the FM Fixes and Tweaks tracking faction

I tried starting a new game with the same mods and ran through a debug pregnancy, and it seems everything worked fine (at least for the PC, I didn't check with an NPC).

If your previous save game was started with either:

1. a Pre 2.24 version of FM-Fixes and Tweaks

2. Fixes and Tweaks-free FM

3. Incorrectly installed Fixes and Tweaks (ex. patches from normal FM installed)

4. FMIE Version 0.8 or earlier when save was started, but updated to 0.9.2.1 mid-playthrough (FormIDs got moved by CK reassigning, moved out of bounds, had to fix in SSEdit).

5. If FM's equivalent of LastRank (I think it's "TrackedFemFaction") has a rank of <=15, I'd expect to not see any overlay changes other than areola if at all.

Then I'd expect to see these kinds of issues.

Okay, With enough digging and looking up how cloaking spells work I finally figured out what triggers the spells. It's FM Fixes and Tweaks _jsw_sub_schdupdthlpr.psc, which has a condition for FMEPresent to be 1.0

And since I installed FME on an existing save the global variable FMEPresent was set to 0.0 and there is no check after init to see if the mod is present. I set it to 1.0 manually through Resaver, and now the scripts are triggered as expected.

I also found a solution to the script not working on NPCs.
I added this to the Overlay script, which I took from the EFF code and added a chck for playerRef
The EFF code also has a check to remove the Overlays again, but I didn't bother with that.

If akActor != playerRef && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") >= 1
	If !NiOverride.HasOverlays(akActor)
		NiOverride.AddOverlays(akActor)
	Endif
Endif