View File

jbezorg.png

WHAT DOES THIS MOD DO?
This mod will allow the player to complete Delvin Mallory's fishing (pick-pocketing) quests as well as steal the key to the strong boxes for Vex's heist quests if the player manages to have sex with the quest target.

In addition, Members of the Dark Brotherhood may choose to kill contract targets in their sleep after sex. The option to kill is only available to Dark Brotherhood contract targets.

Murder

• Witnesses will change how the murder crime will be reported.
  • You must have a potion that damages health for each contract you wish to kill.
  • One potion will be removed from the player's inventory for each murder.
  • The method for selecting what potion to be removed is based off item count. Removing the potions you have the most of first.

Theft

• Pickpocket bonus of up to 20% for pickpocket challenges made against a sexual partner depending on the player's sexual experience for up to one hour (game time)
  • For thieves guild quests, you will get a chance to snatch the item right after the sexual act.

Seduction

• Speech bonus of up to 20% for dialogue challenges made against a sexual partner depending on the player's sexual experience for up to one hour (game time).

UNINSTALLING
Two perks are added to the player by this mod. Both control the afterglow skill bonus to speech and pickpocket. To remove these perks from the player and for a clean uninstall, use the following command in console:

set _sltns_version to -1.0

HOW DOES IT WORK?
This mod does not add any dialogue options*. You will need another SexLab mod for that. Theft and Seduction uses SexLab's global hooks so any SexLab mod that can initiate sex with the Thieves Guild quest target will work.

For both assassinations and theft opportunities you will be given the option to not go through with those actions after sex is over. Stealing is no longer a sure success. When given the option to steal, you will be told your percentage chance of success.

* it does make changes to some existing Dark Brotherhood quest dialogue.

SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
Both of these changes may cause conflicts with other mods that alter the same quests.

• Some minor changes to the Thieves Guild Heist quest. Adding keys to the strongboxes to steal.
  • And to the Dark Brotherhood assassination contract quests were made to enable dialogue with the targets.

REQUIREMENTS

FAQ
Conflicts

Skyrim Potions that will work for assassinations.

• Ice Wraith Bane
  • Deadly Poison
  • Virulent Poison
  • Potent Poison
  • Poison
  • Weak Poison
  • Nightshade Extract
  • Deadly Lingering Poison
  • Malign Lingering Poison
  • Potent Lingering Poison
  • Lingering Poison
  • Weak Lingering Poison
  • Lotus Extract

Magic Effects that a potion must have at least one of if it's player created.

• Damage Health
  • Lingering Damage Health
  • Ravage Health

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/28/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible

haha.. niiiice :-). I like the way you think. Definately using it in my next char. (currently done that quest)

You know that you can do those quests multiple times? They are radiant quests that allow you to repeat them with a new target each time. Unless I'm mistaken.

haha.. niiiice :-). I like the way you think. Definately using it in my next char. (currently done that quest)

You know that you can do those quests multiple times? They are radiant quests that allow you to repeat them with a new target each time. Unless I'm mistaken.

You're not. They seem to get harder as you go along. I know the more quests you do, the more you get paid per quest ( started out at 100g per job. up to 200g now ). I think they also play a part in unlocking fences in other cities. Edited by jbezorg

You're not. They seem to get harder as you go along. I know the more quests you do, the more you get paid per quest ( started out at 100g per job. up to 200g now ). I think they also play a part in unlocking fences in other cities.

Yup, with my previos characters, I have unlocked all fences and in the new one I haven't started any quests for the thieves guild yet. Looking forward for it now. 

weird i tried this twice with two different targets, one using romance and one with match maker, neither of them gave me the quest object, is there a certain restriction i should know about?

Edit: Did a clean save on the mod and tried again, it worked this time. I also dismissed my follower on this attempt, not sure if thats the cause or not.

weird i tried this twice with two different targets, one using romance and one with match maker, neither of them gave me the quest object, is there a certain restriction i should know about?

Edit: Did a clean save on the mod and tried again, it worked this time. I also dismissed my follower on this attempt, not sure if thats the cause or not.

Follower shouldn't have anything to do with it and the new version should handle updates without unloading the mod.

When i download it, the file says 1.0. Is it the right one?

Nope.

It would help if I actually uploaded the update :)

Haha, ok!

Started a new char yesterday and looking forward to rebuild the guild with the new-way radiant quests :)

Thank you for the mod and all the work!

Haha, ok!

Started a new char yesterday and looking forward to rebuild the guild with the new-way radiant quests :)

Thank you for the mod and all the work!

There was a bug I just found and fixed. You should grab v1.11 if you've just DL v1.1

jbezorg, you´re just amazing B) !!

Another great and perfect working mod from you.

Thank you so much and keep on going, can´t even imagine what you´re coming up next with.

But in the meantime my thief will be screwing around all skyrim :ph34r: :ph34r: :D

So wait a minute, with respect to the Dark Brotherhood stuff, do you get an option to kill anyone that you sleep with or just the person the radiant quests have you go and kill?

Just the person the radiant quests have you go and kill. A message box asking if you want to kill the NPC after every sexual encounter would get annoying.

For v1.2

Murder

• Witnesses will change how the murder crime will be reported.
  • You must have a potion that damages health for each contract you wish to kill.
  • One potion will be removed from the player's inventory for each murder.
  • The method for selecting what potion to be removed is based off item count. Removing the potions you have the most of first.

Theft

• The pickpocket chance has been tweaked. The player's speech ability will shift the chance slightly in their favor.

General

• Updating to newer versions do not require you to uninstall the mod. The mod checks for versions updates and will handle the changes.