On 1/19/2022 at 8:58 AM, PussieTepulus said:

Here is the mod I use for smaller women and works with my 400+ mods.  Smaller Women – Migal3D  I use the mod with female Orc Walk Fix.  No need to adjust in RaceMenu

Wow, thanks for the link to that mod! It works beautifully in SSE 1.5.97 + SKSE64 2.00.17. It really makes a difference, and now I don't have to rescale my tall Nord self in Racemenu!!

Also, I look so much more realistic on horseback:

Spoiler

enb2022_1_20_13_03_45.png

• 1 month later...

Hey I am having a problem trying to install this mod with vortex, when I try to install this message pops up:

Errors were reported processing the installer, installer prerequisites not fulfilled: file 'skyrim esm' is active.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I have my Skyrim and vortex installed in the same drive if anyone asks

23 minutes ago, cookiez999 said:

Hey I am having a problem trying to install this mod with vortex, when I try to install this message pops up:

Errors were reported processing the installer, installer prerequisites not fulfilled: file 'skyrim esm' is active.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I have my Skyrim and vortex installed in the same drive if anyone asks

The last version of Vortex come with that problem. Some user's are also reporting the same error with others setups after update Vortex.

You can install it manually throw Vortex or extracting the files directly on the Skyrim Data folder.

The alternatives are wait until the next Vortex version or rollback to a previous version.

Edited by OsmelMC

After a while I installed this mod, it has stopped working, it always fizzle and fails with the player or the target, so it matches noting and the ends up always in self sex. basically it works just for one people

50 minutes ago, 1Al said:

After a while I installed this mod, it has stopped working, it always fizzle and fails with the player or the target, so it matches noting and the ends up always in self sex. basically it works just for one people

Make sure of use the "Irresistibly Attraction" spells. You probably are confusing it with the "SexLab Debug" spell's

Also remember that one of the spells is only to add the player and the other is to add the rest of the actors.

And you have 10 seconds between spells casted to cast the spell on another actor before the scene start.

Also make sure that you are using my version and not the original from Ashal that comes with a issue with the time between spells

Edited by OsmelMC
10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Make sure of use the "Irresistibly Attraction" spells. You probably are confusing it with the "SexLab Debug" spell's

Also remember that one of the spells is only to add the player and the other is to add the rest of the actors.

And you have 10 seconds between spells casted to cast the spell on another actor before the scene start.

Also make sure that you are using my version and not the original from Ashal that comes with a issue with the time between spells

SexLab MatchMaker v9 (20210927).7zI'm using that in the attachment, I thik it is your. Its behavior is weird, I noticed that it works pretty good when I use it inside the houses, outside it fails. In the meantime I found a workaround that sometimes works, when I activate it I wait for some seconds and then I hit escape button and I do the same for the second spell too, before the writing appears on the screen. For instance with the rape spell of SexAddict I never had problems, but there is just one spell to cast. That double spell may be the cause of the problem that I read happens to another. Thanks for support.

PS: I have in my inventory, irresistibility attractive self and irresistibily attractive target

Edited by 1Al
On 2/28/2022 at 1:47 PM, OsmelMC said:

The last version of Vortex come with that problem. Some user's are also reporting the same error with others setups after update Vortex.

You can install it manually throw Vortex or extracting the files directly on the Skyrim Data folder.

The alternatives are wait until the next Vortex version or rollback to a previous version.

A new version of Vortex was just released today, 03 March 2022.

Edited by Vyxenne
  • 2 months later...
On 3/2/2022 at 11:56 AM, 1Al said:

SexLab MatchMaker v9 (20210927).7zI'm using that in the attachment, I thik it is your. Its behavior is weird, I noticed that it works pretty good when I use it inside the houses, outside it fails. In the meantime I found a workaround that sometimes works, when I activate it I wait for some seconds and then I hit escape button and I do the same for the second spell too, before the writing appears on the screen. For instance with the rape spell of SexAddict I never had problems, but there is just one spell to cast. That double spell may be the cause of the problem that I read happens to another. Thanks for support.

PS: I have in my inventory, irresistibility attractive self and irresistibily attractive target

Same problem here. It used to work totally fine. Now it fizzles every single time and I can't figure out why.

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2022 at 1:16 PM, The Blacksmith said:

Same problem here. It used to work totally fine. Now it fizzles every single time and I can't figure out why.

And for me. Saxlab Matchmaker has been a stalwart for years. Now the NPC element only works around 50% of the time.

(Damn, forgot to spell check...)

Saxlab.jpg.6775f7e3df1a6e67062f1a0969418496.jpg

Edited by Bluegunk

Hi I too have the same problem. This just stopped working in the middle of playing, everything just fizzles now.

It's been working for months without any problems, I haven't changed anything relevant, especially in the middle of playing.

Anyone found something that works for this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, 

I noticed that I can use those spells only once (after having sex with NPC or just masturbating I can't cast any spell related to mod). Is that some kind of bug or there is some cooldown I have no idea about.

(sorry for my english)

4 hours ago, Wsad69 said:

Hi there, 

I noticed that I can use those spells only once (after having sex with NPC or just masturbating I can't cast any spell related to mod). Is that some kind of bug or there is some cooldown I have no idea about.

(sorry for my english)

You are confusing Mods, read the instructions. The Mod work 100% as intended and can start scenes with even 5 actors including the player or not. The complaints here are just because nobody seems to read the instructions.

Just to be clear, everyone (including myself at least once) confuses the behavior of the "Debug" Spells of the SexLab with the behaviors of the "Irresistibly Attractive" Spells that are the ones of this Mod.

• 1 month later...

Hello, i installed this version and the SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z both for special edition, but for some reason the install button in the mcm does nothing, im not using FNIS because im not going to use the creature pack, any help? :/

On 10/7/2022 at 12:17 AM, Borno said:

Hello, i installed this version and the SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z both for special edition, but for some reason the install button in the mcm does nothing, im not using FNIS because im not going to use the creature pack, any help? :/

FNIS is not optional, nor is it a unique requirement for Creatures users- It is a hard requirement of all SexLab versions as well as all other mods that include any animations whatsoever.

There has been some discussion around using Nemesis instead of FNIS, but I don't use it nor do I recall whether or not it is a valid FNIS replacement, satisfying the SexLab requirement. You can Google it if that interests you.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Billmate said:

I can't start sex scenes. I've got sexlabframework and when using the self spell it fizzles away and doesn't affect me but after casting the npc spell it causes the npc to start masturbating instead of sexing my character. Any help? 

First make sure of be using both "Irresistible Attractive" Spells. All the actor need to be hit by one of the spells, even the player.

If the Player or some NPC keep showing the Fizzle notification is for one of 3 reasons:

1. The actor is part of another scene. In which case you should go to the last page of the SexLab MCM and use the option to stop all the scenes or thread's.

2. The actor don't have valid animations. This usually happens for creatures and animals and can be related with the gender of the creature. Nothing to do with the player.

3. The actor is forbidden for animations. SexLab forbids any actor that can be considered a child and between other things check for the race names and the actor scale. This add the actor to the "SexLab Forbidden Faction" and you can try removing that faction from the actor with the console but will be added again unless you fix the actor.

13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

First make sure of be using both "Irresistible Attractive" Spells. All the actor need to be hit by one of the spells, even the player.

If the Player or some NPC keep showing the Fizzle notification is for one of 3 reasons:

1. The actor is part of another scene. In which case you should go to the last page of the SexLab MCM and use the option to stop all the scenes or thread's.

2. The actor don't have valid animations. This usually happens for creatures and animals and can be related with the gender of the creature. Nothing to do with the player.

3. The actor is forbidden for animations. SexLab forbids any actor that can be considered a child and between other things check for the race names and the actor scale. This add the actor to the "SexLab Forbidden Faction" and you can try removing that faction from the actor with the console but will be added again unless you fix the actor.

I stopped all scenes which didn't work, it still fizzled, and my actor is not a child either. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been having the fizzle issue on a new install/game, so I tried an old trick to see if I could get it to work after seeing a couple of logical errors in SexLab. Opening showracemenu in the command console, I changed my sex to the opposite, then back again, (you may need to tweak your character back to how you want them to look unless you saved a preset) and then saved those details in a fresh save file. I then found that everything worked.

My theory is something went wrong at character creation where my sex isn't recorded correctly, and there's a mismatch between what it stores and what it expects, but this little tweak fixed this issue for me. Thought I'd suggest it incase it helps anyone else.