SexLab MatchMaker

View File

----- Description & Usage --------------------------------------------

MatchMaker was originally intended as a simple proof of concept mod for the SexLab Framework. It will give the player two spells, a Target and a Self version called "Irresistibly Attractive". When used it will apply a magic effect for up to 5 characters, including the player. Once reached the max characters amount or 10 seconds after cast the spell on your last NPC or player actor, all the characters share the Irresistibly Attractive buff will begin having sex each other, if the actor is alone in having the buff, they will being to masturbate.

As this was originally intended as a proof of concept mod, if you are a Mod Author looking to use SexLab for your own mods, the provided source script files are heavily commented in attempt to make the steps to start the sex animations clear while showing a working example.

You can use this mod to test the SexLab Framework.

----- Requirements ----------------------------------------------------

SexLab Framework - v1.59b or newer

----- Know Issues -----------------------------------------------------

You can't start a new sex scene until the previous one be started and running already.

----- Permissions ------------------------------------------------------

Originally made by Ashal you must ask Ashal permission before distributing this on any site other than LoversLab.com

If you wish to translate the framework into another language, seek permission before doing so. If you need it, I will provide you with as much support as I can to assist you with the translation process

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/27/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

22 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Thanks, I may only use match maker  from  sexlab tools  but the animation start delay may ease by this up-date tool too? 

(and I suppose sexlab tools should work with this version ^^;)

The SexLab Tools just have a option with the same name but have nothing to do with the MatchMaker Mod. You can uninstall the SexLab MatchMaker and the SexLab Tools option will work without issues. Of course for I remember SexLab Tools don't have spells so you need the SexLab MatchMaker I you want to use the Irresistibly Attraction Spells.

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The SexLab Tools just have a option with the same name but have nothing to do with the MatchMaker Mod. You can uninstall the SexLab MatchMaker and the SexLab Tools option will work without issues. Of course for I remember SexLab Tools don't have spells so you need the SexLab MatchMaker I you want to use the Irresistibly Attraction Spells.

I really did not notice it. ?   Because I  set hot key in sexlab tool mcm menu as match maker activate key,. (then use it to set receiver, actor etc), so I just  believed sexlab tools call match maker functions  to start animation  long time.. (from LE)   ^^;   

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

I really did not notice it. ?   Because I  set hot key in sexlab tool mcm menu as match maker activate key,. (then use it to set receiver, actor etc), so I just  believed sexlab tools call match maker functions  to start animation  long time.. (from LE)   ^^;   

You and almost every one else...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 2:44 PM, OsmelMC said:

Once reached the max characters amount or 10 seconds after cast the spell on your last NPC or player actor, all the characters share the Irresistibly Attractive buff will begin having sex each other,

Does this port include the latest feature added to the Oldrim version- the (up to) 60-second delay (or until PC lowers her hands) before any scene will start, in order to give the PC enough time to "tag" multiple NPCs with the Irresistably Attractive spell? Your statement (quoted above) would seem to indicate that you have reverted (or not implemented for some reason) that change, :classic_ohmy:  in which case many of us would not want to use this less-user-friendly version.

Thanks.

Edited by Vyxenne
Changelog: Reworded to enhance obfuscatory content
10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Does this port include the latest feature added to the Oldrim version- the (up to) 60-second delay (or until PC lowers her hands) before any scene will start, in order to give the PC enough time to "tag" multiple NPCs with the Irresistably Attractive spell? Your statement (quoted above) would seem to indicate that you have reverted (or not implemented for some reason) that change, :classic_ohmy:  in which case many of us would not want to use this less-user-friendly version.

Thanks.

The idea on the original MatchMaker was wait 15 seconds between spells but the way was done end giving only 15 in total instead of the 75 expected.

This version have that fixed and actually wait 15 seconds between one spell and the next one. That means you have around 75 seconds to Select the 5 Actors.

Is high-user-friendly.

Edited by OsmelMC
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/5/2022 at 7:25 PM, JustANobody003 said:

Excuse me folks, but why I can't find the Legendary Edition of the SL Matchmaker anymore?I'm trying to find it for hours and this is the only one that appears.

There is only one version. As shown on Page 1, it is compatible with Skyrim LE as well as with SSE.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because her dictionary thoughlessly omitted "weith"
33 minutes ago, JustANobody003 said:

Excuse me folks, but why I can't find the Legendary Edition of the SL Matchmaker anymore?I'm trying to find it for hours and this is the only one that appears.

This is the link https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/?do=getNewComment. Was almost at the end of the search list because is old.

You don't need it because this one works fine on LE. In fact was developed on LE and changed the form version to prevent the warning on SE. "Regular Edition Compatible" means "LE compatible".

Edited by OsmelMC
On 1/5/2022 at 10:56 PM, Vyxenne said:

There is only one version. As shown on Page 1, it is compatible with Skyrim LE as well as weith SSE.

Oooh rightm thanks a lot, I could not remember where I downloaded this from before, it's been months.

On 1/5/2022 at 10:58 PM, OsmelMC said:

This is the link https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/?do=getNewComment. Was almost at the end of the search list because is old.

You don't need it because this one works fine on LE. In fact was developed on LE and changed the form version to prevent the warning on SE. "Regular Edition Compatible" means "LE compatible".

Nice man!Did not knew that, great job and thanks for doing it! ^^

Thanks a lot for the info folks, have a safe new year :)

6 hours ago, ZodiacBlack said:

Not sure if this can be answered, but does anybody happen to know why this won't work for the player as an elin race? Oddly enough it works on elin followers, just not the player.

I think the Elin are in the black list of the SexLab Framework like any actor with less than 0.92 of scale.

On 1/14/2022 at 12:57 PM, OsmelMC said:

I think the Elin are in the black list of the SexLab Framework like any actor with less than 0.92 of scale.

I just yeeted it on SSEEdit and got it to work. I mean, just the followers still though. Although, since you mentioned the blacklist for below 0.92 scale... I might adjust my player height. Thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by ZodiacBlack
15 hours ago, ZodiacBlack said:

I just yeeted it on SSEEdit and got it to work. I mean, just the followers still though. Although, since you mentioned the blacklist for below 0.92 scale... I might adjust my player height. Thanks for the suggestion.

The scale restriction don't check the RaceMenu scale or any skeleton scale, just check for the actor scale and the race scale. Means that you can set any scale for the player using the RaceMenu and will make none difference.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

The scale restriction don't check the RaceMenu scale or any skeleton scale, just check for the actor scale and the race scale. Means that you can set any scale for the player using the RaceMenu and will make none difference.

Where does this "actor scale" come from if not from the RM scale setting? Is it affected by the setscale <0.1 - 10> targeted console command?

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Where does this "actor scale" come from if not from the RM scale setting? Is it affected by the setscale <0.1 - 10> targeted console command?

RaceMenu apply the scale using the NiOverride over one of the actor skeleton nodes, while the SetScale function apply the scale over the leveled actor Scale or Height property (i don't remember the name of the property but you can find it on the NPC definition on the ESP file)

By the way the actor scale checked by the SexLab is the GetScale function and his value is basically the multiplication of "the Actor Scale" * "the race height" and both are properties defined on the ESP file.

PS: the value of the actor scale property for the Player is always 1.0 and change that can cause issues with some Mods.

The current version of the SexLab Framework also detected the real scale of the Actor including the one settled by the RaceMenu, directly on the skeleton file and even the scales settled by external Mods like the SexLab Inflation. But the real actor scale is just used for the alignment on the sex scene.

10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

the value of the actor scale property for the Player is always 1.0 and change that can cause issues with some Mods.

Can you tell me what the symptoms of these issues are? I always set my Player Character scale down to 0.95 or even 0.92 at character creation (which uses Racemenu in my games) because human females are just naturally shorter than males on average (Biology 101). How would I know if this is causing issues? What are the issues? What kind of mods does downsizing my character cause issues in, other than paired animations not lining up (e.g. SexLab scenes not aligning when scaling is disabled, etc.)?

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Can you tell me what the symptoms of these issues are? I always set my Player Character scale down to 0.95 or even 0.92 at character creation (which uses Racemenu in my games) because human females are just naturally shorter than males on average (Biology 101). How would I know if this is causing issues? What are the issues? What kind of mods does downsizing my character cause issues in, other than paired animations not lining up (e.g. SexLab scenes not aligning when scaling is disabled, etc.)?

Many of the races already made the female smaller in the game and is not required. By the way in humans is usual get woman's less tall than the males of his same race, but just because are humans. After all probably are more the species where the female is usually bigger than the males, that the opposite. So the justification is not valid, but is your taste and I'm not arguing with that.

Now the important:

The RaceMenu scale have none issue for i know, but in previous SexLab versions wasn't take in consideration and after even actors heights still the player was shorter because that; of course now is fixed.

The real issue come from use the SetScale function on the console to shrink the player, after all everyone knows that the player come with actor scale 1.0 and some Mods will return you to the actor scale 1.0 if you change it.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Many of the races already made the female smaller in the game and is not required. By the way in humans is usual get woman's less tall than the males of his same race, but just because are humans. After all probably are more the species where the female is usually bigger than the males, that the opposite. So the justification is not valid, but is your taste and I'm not arguing with that.

Now the important:

The RaceMenu scale have none issue for i know, but in previous SexLab versions wasn't take in consideration and after even actors heights still the player was shorter because that; of course now is fixed.

The real issue come from use the SetScale function on the console to shrink the player, after all everyone knows that the player come with actor scale 1.0 and some Mods will return you to the actor scale 1.0 if you change it.

Here is the mod I use for smaller women and works with my 400+ mods.  Smaller Women – Migal3D  I use the mod with female Orc Walk Fix.  No need to adjust in RaceMenu