What is and how to use the Convoy System in "Just Business" to send your captured NPC’s to your settlements

Good Job xRCx! I am glad to see some one else is out there hunting women and forcing them to work naked. Your a man after my own heart. It makes me want to start playing again. Which I probably will now. Anyway here are links to my 2 tutorials. I will include a link to yours in both of mine now.

I am very much enjoying the mod. I would like to use the convoy function, but after following the steps listed above, I do not have the "call convoy" option in the pipboy.

I'm sure I must have missed something, but I can't figure out what.

Any help is appreciated.

On 9/20/2021 at 6:19 PM, xtions said:

I am very much enjoying the mod. I would like to use the convoy function, but after following the steps listed above, I do not have the "call convoy" option in the pipboy.

I'm sure I must have missed something, but I can't figure out what.

Any help is appreciated.

'ight, let's see if any of these questions give us the answer for your problem:

1. Did you assign a Convoy Leader?

2. Is the Convoy Leader assigned to a settlement already?

3. Do you have in your pip-boy's inventory the "Slave Control System" holotape?

4. Did you try to call the convoy before capturing any raider/gunner/etc.?

5. If you already captured some NPCs, are they following you when you try to call the convoy?

Edited by xRCx
12 hours ago, xRCx said:

'ight, let's see if any of these questions give us the answer for your problem:

1. Did you assign a Convoy Leader?

2. Is the Convoy Leader assigned to a settlement already?

3. Do you have in your pip-boy's inventory the "Slave Control System" holotape?

4. Did you try to call the convoy before capturing any raider/gunner/etc.?

5. If you already captured some NPCs, are they following you when you try to call the convoy?

Thank you for responding. Yes, to all of the above.

6 hours ago, xtions said:

Thank you for responding. Yes, to all of the above.

Ok. Given the case of 'yes' to all of the above, the problem should be the number 4, try asking for the convoy once you have captured some NPCs. If that doesn't solve the problem, it leads me to a couple of new questions:

Is the holotape displaying any info in your pip-boy's screen at all or do you have a black screen?

When you select the holotape, your PC introduces it or there's no animation at all?

On 9/23/2021 at 7:11 PM, xRCx said:

Ok. Given the case of 'yes' to all of the above, the problem should be the number 4, try asking for the convoy once you have captured some NPCs. If that doesn't solve the problem, it leads me to a couple of new questions:

Is the holotape displaying any info in your pip-boy's screen at all or do you have a black screen?

When you select the holotape, your PC introduces it or there's no animation at all?

When I opened the tape, there was the option to do something, not remembering what it was right now, but the call convoy option was not there.

For now, I have moved over to using the "Human Resources" mod. I appreciate your help, but the other mod is a better fit.

I suspect one of the other 120 mods I have loaded may have been affecting yours.

Edited by xtions
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/3/2021 at 5:12 PM, Fallout4Shepard said:

Really, many thanks for the guide, simple and clear.

However I can't leave without to ask: next time use a bigger or more rounded text style please.

I don't know what is the screen resolution that people uses arround, but for me was a bit... pain on eyes. Hope don't offense, just an honest request.

Nah, no worries, non taken. Yeah, the problem is that I use a pretty goddamn big screen for my pc, so, even the smaller fonts look big enough, that's why i usually err with the font size, but I promise next time I'm gonna leave the default font when writting. If you have problems reading the tutorial, you can zoom in if you want to. If you are on laptop, just use the pad same as with your smartphone when you try to zoom in/out. If you are on desktop, just press ctrl+mouse wheel (or maybe don't since i'm looking that your message was 2 months ago, sorry for the late response). Thanks for your feedback!

On 2/2/2022 at 11:01 PM, xRCx said:

Nah, no worries, non taken. Yeah, the problem is that I use a pretty goddamn big screen for my pc, so, even the smaller fonts look big enough, that's why i usually err with the font size, but I promise next time I'm gonna leave the default font when writting. If you have problems reading the tutorial, you can zoom in if you want to. If you are on laptop, just use the pad same as with your smartphone when you try to zoom in/out. If you are on desktop, just press ctrl+mouse wheel (or maybe don't since i'm looking that your message was 2 months ago, sorry for the late response). Thanks for your feedback!

Why not just edit the post? You can resize the font if you really want to. It's under those three dots at the top blue bar on the right side of the screen. Just left click and scroll down to edit. I edit my posts constantly before they are done.

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2022 at 7:51 AM, crest1425 said:

I'm sure I've probably just read over the solution to my problem however I can't seem to find it so figure I'd just ask. How do you get the slave holotape? It's not in my inventory and idk if you have to pick it up or if it's auto placed in inven. Any help is appreciated

Fortunately, it is fairly easy to find the "Slavery Controle System," even though it is not self-explanatory. 

First hit pause and scroll to the "Mod Configuration Menu."

1.jpg.d8e47bf2ee3988b523f2b462ec35b8ea.jpg

Next, scroll to "Just Business."

2.jpg.41f95091182d02d4de5bfaa15d443af1.jpg

Next, scroll to "Debug and Other." In that menu pick the "Update" option.

3.jpg.0734803b9b3b3a3fe4476759078cebc9.jpg

Leave the "Mod Configuration Menu." You will get a prompt telling you whether "Just Business" was updated or not. More importantly, the "Slavery Controle System" will be inserted into your inventory. No explanation, no expectation for it. Just be glad you can get it.

4.jpg.d8635470596b61a4da0a23165d41d413.jpg

Open your Pipboy to check your inventory. You will find a cassette tape labeled "Slavery Controle System" in your "MISC" inventory space. You can use it with your Pipboy, although to open its full functionality insert it into a terminal.

5.jpg.5b99372f29ef48b103c89e4fb70f36d6.jpg

Pretty simple if you know what to do right? Sorry if the pictures were a bit dark but I think they get the point a crossed. 

Edited by SlaveHunter311
On 2/4/2022 at 10:13 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

Why not just edit the post? You can resize the font if you really want to. It's under those three dots at the top blue bar on the right side of the screen. Just left click and scroll down to edit. I edit my posts constantly before they are done.

Ohh cool, good to know. Thanks for the info. I'm a bit swamped with life stuff right now, but I will at the first chance. Sorry for the late response. Also, thanks for the help answering questions, really appreciate it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 1:22 AM, Two Bucks said:

any chance of getting them to go to nuka world? only place i can sell them. theres the mod that turns the Marina into a slave hub but it caused to many issues for me.

iirc is not possible, just inside the commonwealth. If that mod you say has that place flagged as a settlement, you can see if it appears when you tell to the convoy leader to go to their destination. If it doesn't, then unfortunately is not possible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 10:01 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

Fortunately, it is fairly easy to find the "Slavery Controle System," even though it is not self-explanatory. 

First hit pause and scroll to the "Mod Configuration Menu."

1.jpg.d8e47bf2ee3988b523f2b462ec35b8ea.jpg

Next, scroll to "Just Business."

2.jpg.41f95091182d02d4de5bfaa15d443af1.jpg

Next, scroll to "Debug and Other." In that menu pick the "Update" option.

3.jpg.0734803b9b3b3a3fe4476759078cebc9.jpg

Leave the "Mod Configuration Menu." You will get a prompt telling you whether "Just Business" was updated or not. More importantly, the "Slavery Controle System" will be inserted into your inventory. No explanation, no expectation for it. Just be glad you can get it.

4.jpg.d8635470596b61a4da0a23165d41d413.jpg

Open your Pipboy to check your inventory. You will find a cassette tape labeled "Slavery Controle System" in your "MISC" inventory space. You can use it with your Pipboy, although to open its full functionality insert it into a terminal.

5.jpg.5b99372f29ef48b103c89e4fb70f36d6.jpg

Pretty simple if you know what to do right? Sorry if the pictures were a bit dark but I think they get the point a crossed. 

Wait, how did you get the other submenus for the mod (like "Slaves Settings" and "Convoy Settings") in MCM? Is there some extra mod involved or something? Is there something I missed?

On 6/15/2022 at 1:52 PM, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

Wait, how did you get the other submenus for the mod (like "Slaves Settings" and "Convoy Settings") in MCM? Is there some extra mod involved or something? Is there something I missed?

Not at all. Just click where it says "Just Business" and the submenus will appear

On 6/23/2022 at 3:57 PM, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

I clicked, there is nothing there, just "Count for Population", "Slaves Tracking", and "On/Off Hunter Mode"

Ok, I see. Then it should be because of the version you have installed. For those submenus to appear as you see them, you need to have the version 0.7.5 of the mod. Aside of that, no other thing is required, just the MCM mod that you already have.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xRCx said:

The same way you appointed the first one, just be sure the new one fulfill the requirements

that was not working, the issue is I had/have crime and punishment and my character had Mole rat disease and it kept killing my settlers. It killed my Convoy leader and it still registered as being alive but was 1000% dead, SO I solved it by, turning off the mod in mo2 starting the game  saving without JB then going back to mo2 and starting JB over... yea it sucks that I lost all the guards and the few slaves I had but it fixed it I can now create a new convoy leader, just got to put these bastards on some upside drown crosses for a few hours to make them compliant...BUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. but on a real note if anyone knows of another way other than deactivating everything i am sure it will help someone with that issue. it was sort of a mod conflict with crime and punishment,