Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

Demonhunter I saw your awesome outfit! Haven't got a chance to play but that is going on my battlemage ASAP! Are you using the V3 body in your conversions? Are you interested in doing any others? I asked you before what is your favorite armor that you would like to see converted? (using your body of course...between us the best physics since you have fine tuned it so much) I still use all 3 of your bodies...gave em to custom followers so...demonhunters everywhere :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wellbredbitch

returning to the fold once more. i feel very foolish. i was tempted by another mod. they allways look so good in the screen shots. hehe.

to my embarrassment, i have forgotten the correct installation order.

is it this?

your TBBP 7B.

SG renewal

XPMS

sorry for wandering again!

update. i followed my gut feeling and  installed everything as i listed it above.

the result is stupendous. 

my one niggle is that i'm not a fan of the " fitness " toned muscles. is there an option for a soft feminine abdomen and biceps?

or can i do something with the SG renewal options?

returning to the fold once more. i feel very foolish. i was tempted by another mod. they allways look so good in the screen shots. hehe.

is it this?

your TBBP 7B.

SG renewal

XPMS

update. i followed my gut feeling and  installed everything as i listed it above.

my one niggle is that i'm not a fan of the " fitness " toned muscles. is there an option for a soft feminine abdomen and biceps?

There's a patched SG renewal normal on 7B nexus page. You can find it at the end of Optional Files, it has toned down musculature.

It is very subtle. im sure if you install the animations package from the nexus on the modpage you should get the butt jiggle. and shadowgear is right. armors wont boune unless they have been weighted to Tbbp. i have done 1 armor. check shockero's armor page. im not at all confident with doing armors. As i said at the start weapons are my passion. So dont expect me to spit em out uber fast. They "may" come eventually.

armors wont bounce unless they have been weighted to Tbbp

*It is possible for the armour-maker to have done this completely unintentionally & not realised, so it's often worth checking in-game. :huh:

*ALSO - the actual in-game effect *may* depend somewhat on the actual skeleton the armour-maker has used. I use SkullTyrant's Custom Skeleton, Basic 6, in my armours. I am not altogether sure what this means for people who use a different Skulltyrant skeleton, but the effect may look very different in their game. I use XPMS 1_81 for gameplay, and get no tbbp, which is exactly the effect I'm going for. :)

nope. all the skeleton does is affect the weighted areas. say for instance the xp32 skeleton has all bones in it. almost every bone you can name. this if used as a base character skeleton will use any "bone weightings" that have been used for the armor. if an armor does not have tbbp weighting its not going to show up in game either. the skeleton that gets used in a specific armor only leave the information for the game to read while in game. meaning if it is a bbp armor the game reads to use only 2 of the 4 bones in the main "Character" skeleton. the most common problem when first getting this body to work is that people dont use the right skeleton or select the proper options. Tbbp is compatible with all of them.

Doggy the reason you dont get bounce is only because of the weightings not because of your skeleton. Skully tyrant makes custom skeletons, meaning if you have certain mods but cant use them because of a conflict between mods. He/She is the person to ask.

Guest wellbredbitch

is it this?

your TBBP 7B.

SG renewal

XPMS

There's a patched SG renewal normal on 7B nexus page. You can find it at the end of Optional Files, it has toned down musculature.

thanks for the tip.  you meant this i hope  

do i overwrite the sg renewal main file with this and then overwrite it with the 4k scars and hairy sg option? or can i only have one or the other?

Guest wellbredbitch

I tried both and it looked weird. so I stuck with the sg textures normal map.

new question now though.  the porcelain vampire skin by miss shazira. is it a texture in itself or do I have to overwrite SG?

Guest wellbredbitch

i'm trying to make a vampiric femme fatale with snow white skin, raven black hair, blood red lips. her name is Sofia.

I would like a long dress for her. any ideas?.    for the time being she and Serana are wearing Shocky's skimpy royal vamp armor.

Guest wellbredbitch

I have tried many body replacers over the last 4 months or so.

I allways start to miss Sevenbase TBBP after a week.

there really is nothing like it.

I have the stock TBBP 7B from the nexus overwritten with Demon's new version. SG 4k body texture with scars. full bush by  DorkDiva's FurSevennity TBBP.

xpms 32  version 1.91.    I have http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34713/ still installed from when I had the Adec body. do I still need it?  for the jiggley bum?

Shocky's  armor conversions are awesome. cleavage or bombshell, my girl looks great in any of them.   I still hope for a TBBP armor, but bombshell is a good substitute.

there is even a Sevenbase version of Lydia now. Huzzar!  as my girl is TBBP does that give Lydia the TBBP  body too?