Rabbits on my Screen

Does anyone happen to know where this Mod comes from? I have over 300 Mods in my Game, so just hoping someone recognizes it, I only primarily have Realism, Graphics and Game Fixes Mods in my Game, no silly or joke Mods, so I really don't where to look to get rid of this damned thing :(

ScreenShot16.png

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

I remeber, so you recently up date ENB or ENB presets?

because it was offered as sample texture map to get Lens flare effect .  but I do not remember which version ENB added it.

check here.

Thank you :) ...I followed their advice on the Reddit and deleted the enbsunsprite.bmp from my Game Folder, hopefully that is a nice easy sort for the issue :)

1 hour ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

What's your ENB preset? I think that's the default enblensmask.png that is supposed to be replaced by the ENB preset in use.

I just have the ENB Helper and Boris ENB, I don't use an ENB in Game, I tried one, didn't like it, removed it, was Rustic ENB

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Also gives "follow the white spider rabbit thingy" a complete new meaning ?

Hopefully they only eat Sun Sprites or you will be in big trouble soon ?

The game has been running solid and beautifully for the last six hours and no spider rabbit thingy in sight :D  ...I LOVE your name ?

7 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

...I LOVE your name ?

Hey, donttouchmyname like that :classic_blush:

7 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

The game has been running solid and beautifully for the last six hours and no spider rabbit thingy in sight

I miss them already ?

Gz to a solid game! Stable is beautiful ☺️?

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Hey, donttouchmyname like that :classic_blush:

I miss them already ?

Gz to a solid game! Stable is beautiful ☺️?

If it's okay, I do have one more question, my Game has picked up a weird reddish hue recently. I thought it was the Weather Mod I was using, so changed Weather Mods, but it's still there, I had tried a couple of ENB's and wasn't happy with them, so I am wondering if this reddish hue might possibly be something like the spider rabbit, a leaving from a borked ENB uninstall perhaps? (I figure that's why I had the spider rabbit issue)...I am currently thinking a long the lines of, once I have played through the Mod Quest I'm in the middle of, I might need to do a rebuild to get rid of this hue. Do you know what it is perhaps? And maybe a way to fix it without a complete rebuild? Otherwise the Game is rock solid aside from this funny hue, included pic for reference:

ScreenShot6.png

19 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Also gives "follow the white spider rabbit thingy" a complete new meaning

It only has 6 legs so it's a white insecty rabbit thingy. ?

There again, I'm still trying to get my head around why the OP uses ENB Helper but doesn't use an ENB preset. What help is it providing? ? And what is Boris ENB?

Edited by Grey Cloud
31 minutes ago, Mrs Taewa said:

I had tried a couple of ENB's and wasn't happy with them, so I am wondering if this reddish hue might possibly be something like the spider rabbit, a leaving from a borked ENB uninstall perhaps? (I figure that's why I had the spider rabbit issue)...I am currently thinking a long the lines of, once I have played through the Mod Quest I'm in the middle of, I might need to do a rebuild to get rid of this hue.

It more than likely is something to do with you not knowing what you are doing and not doing on the ENB front. If you remove all the ENB related files you installed you should not have to reinstall everything.

6 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

It more than likely is something to do with you not knowing what you are doing and not doing on the ENB front. If you remove all the ENB related files you installed you should not have to reinstall everything.

Will try again :) ...I tried to avoid removing any of the Boris ENB Series as I have ENB Helper also, but just going to have to not try to take short cuts again :)

Yes, it deleted the Password and yes, I couldn't remember it, but it also decided to not recognize my Email anymore either, very weird :( ...so couldn't reset my password :(