Crash upon starting Skyrim using MNC(SLAL) and NMM

I'm not sure If More Nasty Critters Is incompatible with the Nexus Mod Manager, or if NMM Is somehow installing It incorrectly or what. (the MNC files are present, though)

Upon starting Skyrim It crashes as soon as soon as It reaches the main menu. Specifically; It plays the full Bethesda animated credit thing, but It crashes once It reaches the main menu.

I've turned off all other mods besides MCN and It's required mods, and made sure all the required mods are correct, up to date, and In order: (Dawnguard, SexLab, SexlabAroused, CreatureFramework, SkyUI, UIExtensions, FNIS, SexLabTools, MoreNastyCritters, HentaiCreatures, SexLabMatchMaker, SLAnimLoader)

So this makes me think it's somehow NMM.

what I did was

1. Disable all my other mods.

2. download MNC and Hentaicreatures from: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition

3. Add the mods through the 'Add mod from file' button on the top left (this one 4050468c6897e9921f5474de5e9c7822.png) and enable

4. Enable CreatureFramework, and the other mods required for It to work

5. Launch Skyrim

6. Crash

I am unable to get a crash log from Skyrim and 'crash fixes v12' doesn't work when It crashes after the Bethesda animated credit; as In there Is no 'error: x mod caused crash' pop-up

(despite crash fixes freezing my pc whenever I crash in-game)

What can I do? I'm not experienced with modding Skyrim, or the off kilter way Skyrim is modded.

Are there any alternatives to MNC?

Am I going to have to switch over to some other mod downloader like MO2 or manually download mods? (I would prefer not to have to do either)

Am I being dumb and somehow having the wrong mods? (MNCv12_6A and HC_MNCv12_6)

Skyrim works fine with all the other mods, just whenever I turn on MNC and HC It crashes, regardless of what mods are there.

Let me know If I need to clarify anything.

Any help Is appreciated.

I don't believe It to be relevant, as I think It's an NMM / MNC conflict, but, my mods are:

Animation                            
Feminine Running and New Dash Animation - Feminine Running Animation v1-1 BBP    
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior 7_6    
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 7.6   
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells     
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended    
SexLabFramework_v162_FULL    A
SLAnimLoader-1.5    

Armour                            
Dark Lilith Sexy Armor for CBBE - Dark Lilith Armor 2-5    
Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT -    

Clothing                            
Sweet and Sexy Lingerie shop CBBE - Sweet and Sexy Lingerie 3-0    

Followers                            
Lady Lucretia - A Succubus Follower - Lady Lucretia--1_22--LF    
Lets get naked - letsgetnaked_main_1_2    

Gameplay effects and changes                            
Quick Start - Skip The Opening Sequence - Quick Start - Skip The Opening Sequence v2_0  
Realistic Ragdolls and Force - Plugin Files Only (esp)    
SexLabAroused_V28b  

Hair and face models                            
BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) LE - UNP Remastered BHUNP TBBP 3BBB Body LE    
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- - Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4f    
Enhanced Character Edit - EnhancedCharacterEdit   
The Eyes Of Beauty - The Eyes Of Beauty PLAYER  
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004    

Modders resources and tutorials                            
JContainers - JContainers    Modders resources and tutorials 
NetImmerse Override - NetImmerse Override v3-4-4 
PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions - PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions   
RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard - RaceCompatibility All-In-One Scripted Installer 

Models and textures                            
DIMONIZED UNP female body - UNP BASE Main body V1dot2   
Fair Skin Complexion -     

Patches                            
Crash fixes - Crash Fixes v12  (i don't usually have this on because it freezes my pc when skyrim crashes because it wont let skyrim close)

Races, classes and birthsigns                            
Better Females by Bella - Better Females by Bella Version 3    
Lunari Race - Lunari Race V1.70 NMM Installer    
Succubus Race - Succubus Race 1.7.6 - Oldrim    
Temptress Race - Temptress Complete v1_3  
The Ashen Race - HD - The Ashen HD V2_6 - DIMONIZED UNP   

Unassigned  (anything from loverslab)                   
Abduction 0.51.5   
CreatureFramework V2_0_3    
Dripping when aroused  
HCPoser    Unassigned    
HentaiCreatures_MNCv12_6  (turned off)
MoreNastyCritters_v12_6A  (turned off)  
Sexlab 1.62 sslActorAliasFIX v2   
SexLab Creatures in heat  
SexLab Enchantress  
SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 5 Ridiculous Edition   
SexLab Romance V1-0-6  
SexLab Tools v3.0       
SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7 
SL Defeat v5.3.5     
WetFunctionRedux_39   

User interfaces                            
No Menu and Loading Smoke - No smoke   
RaceMenu - RaceMenu v3-4-5    
SkyUI - SkyUI_5_1   
UIExtensions - UIExtensions v1-2-0    
No Music    

Utilities                            
BodySlide and Outfit Studio - BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.4.2    Utilities    06-Sep-21 06:24:39    06-Sep-21 06:17:55        1000340818    5.4.2 / 5.4.2    Ousnius and Caliente                        

Your Mod manager shouldn't be a problem. As far as i remember there are folks who still handle their mods with NMM and do it successfully.

What the Problem could be is a wrong load order. MNC is unique as it is the only mod that should be allowed to overwrite your Skeleton so maybe that's your problem?

It's not load order.

as I said, when I disabled all my other mods, the load order was correct, and all the mods are up to date (as far as I see). FNIS was updated too.

And to clarify by crash, I mean CTD, not infinite loading.

There were no other mods besides the mods required as the mod-page lists.

So no XP32 or anything.

I've turned off all other mods besides MCN and It's required mods, and made sure all the required mods are correct, up to date, and In order: (Dawnguard, SexLab, SexlabAroused, CreatureFramework, SkyUI, UIExtensions, FNIS, SexLabTools, MoreNastyCritters, HentaiCreatures, SexLabMatchMaker, SLAnimLoader)

7 minutes ago, username1782 said:

Thank you very much kupa! this did fix it. I'm not entirely sure how there's over 10 grand animations but it's no longer CTD'ing and I can play the game now.

Glad i could help. You have no idea how long i was looking for a fix when i gad this problem.

35 minutes ago, username1782 said:

I've just noticed that MNC was disabled when I thought it worked when it didn't CTD, I've just enabled It again and it's CTD'd once more, so It didn't fix It. My bad

very embarrassing 

Post a Load Order and a FNIS output.

NMM isn't the issue here, because I run far more complex LOs with MNC and NMM.

My guess would be either wrong patches, wrong settings in configuration files, bad LO, overwrite wrong. Seems your Skyrim only crashes after loading something specific.

You can export your LO with NMM and even all active mods.

• LO: Load Order = Plugin list and how you sorted it
  • Mod List: everything installed

FNIS output is interesting to see:

• FNIS version
  • Warnings
  • Ticked Patches
  • XPMSE version

Just copy paste the text it shows while working

For MNC to work correctly you would need to install and overwrite the needed mods in the following order:

Mods to install:

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, username1782 said:

Patches                            
Crash fixes - Crash Fixes v12  (i don't usually have this on because it freezes my pc when skyrim crashes because it wont let skyrim close)

This seems already an underlying issue.

If you installed Crash fixes you leave it installed, it isn't meant to be activated and deactivated all the time.

If you use an ENB you need to decide who is allowed to allocate memory

if your Skyrim.ini / Skyrimpref.ini is a mess use Beth.ini to repair it

Unassigned  (anything from loverslab) 

Do you mean with that:

• Deactivated esp => means the mod files are still installed and get read by Skyrim if you overwrote active mod files
  • NMM deactivated => I don't trust that one, better to uninstall mods if you don't use them
  • NMM uninstalled => that's the way to go if you don't use a mod, especially one with overwrites

oh, I guess it's just the category right? :classic_blush:

Disable all my other mods.

2. download MNC and Hentaicreatures from: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition

3. Add the mods through the 'Add mod from file' button on the top left (this one 4050468c6897e9921f5474de5e9c7822.png) and enable

4. Enable CreatureFramework, and the other mods required for It to work

5. Launch Skyrim

6. Crash

Your list misses:

• Sorted my LO for MNC
  • rebuild FNIS

Hey, thanks for all of this.

I've just noticed that I do not have all 3 DLC, only dawnguard, even though I previously thought I had all three, I guesss It slipped my mind.

If not having all three DLC wouldn't crash It I'll get everything you asked for, If not I guess I'll just have to not bother with It,

Thanks In advance.

Edited by username1782
PS. I learned a lot, thanks.

unfortunately not, I used to play Skyrim alot so I assumed I had all three DLC, turns out It's only dawnguard. Explains why It CTDs RIGHT after the Bethesda animated credit, I would assume It's the mod realizing I do not have all the DLC as the mod Is being loaded, so it causes a CTD.

Thanks for your help though, If I ever decide to get all the DLC and have any issues with MNC, I'm sure I can come back here and fix them all, haha

13 minutes ago, username1782 said:

unfortunately not

damn ?

But at least you taught me what happens if only 1 or 2 DLCs are missing.

Still, didn't the mods cry for a missing master (red in NMM LO)?

(Maybe not if those are soft requirements)

13 minutes ago, username1782 said:

Thanks for your help though, If I ever decide to get all the DLC and have any issues with MNC, I'm sure I can come back here and fix them all, haha

Your welcome!

Sure, cry wolf (dick), I guess you get help right away ?

17 hours ago, username1782 said:

I'm not sure If More Nasty Critters Is incompatible with the Nexus Mod Manager, or if NMM Is somehow installing It incorrectly or what.

No it isn't incompatible and highly unlikely NMM is installing it incorrectly. That leaves us with 'or what' and the 'what' is usually user error.