Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector

15 minutes ago, redlantern said:

for slow brain like me, without the soft requirements, does this mod not do anything?
as in this mod doesnt have its own clothes?

That is correct.  CCOI has no clothing/armor assets of its own.  Without any soft requirements, your captives will simply be naked as per default.

Edited by spicydoritos
grammar

Great mod that adds some nice variety to the captives!
And I'm happy you set the VTAW outfits as an option now.
I might download some of them once I installed a larger SD-drive but for now they are just too massive :)

Anyway,...your mod works like a charm with all the other skimpy stuff I already have and I really like how well the MCM is written!

Well done!

3 hours ago, xipaxius02 said:

So, small problem. Even though I have the mcm set to clothe captives on devices, they are always naked, while the kneeling ones are clothed. Any ideas why?

Did you have devices option set to "on" before hitting the inject function?  That's the main issue I can think of.  Also, what chance settings are you using for global naked, topless, and bottomless?  It could just be a coincidence borne of a small data set and bad randomizer.

10 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Did you have devices option set to "on" before hitting the inject function?  That's the main issue I can think of.  Also, what chance settings are you using for global naked, topless, and bottomless?  It could just be a coincidence borne of a small data set and bad randomizer.

They are all at 0%, and I tested for a while injecting and clearing while fiddling with the settings with no luck, the ones on devices were never clothed.

3 hours ago, xipaxius02 said:

They are all at 0%, and I tested for a while injecting and clearing while fiddling with the settings with no luck, the ones on devices were never clothed.

Would you mind posting your Papyrus log after clearing and re-injecting?

Wait a sec, I just had an epiphany: what version of Commonwealth Captives are you using?  Versions before 0.95 don't include an outfit record for captives on devices, only for kneeling captives.

Edited by spicydoritos
8 minutes ago, carlj67 said:

Just trying to get my clothing mods set up and I ran into a problem. The Classy Chasis mods come in both Craftable or Replacer versions for CBBE, but only have Replacer versions for FG. Does that create a problem for FG?

CCOI will find either version (craftable or replacer) as long as one of them is installed.

On 9/14/2021 at 3:23 PM, spicydoritos said:

Would you mind posting your Papyrus log after clearing and re-injecting?

Wait a sec, I just had an epiphany: what version of Commonwealth Captives are you using?  Versions before 0.95 don't include an outfit record for captives on devices, only for kneeling captives.

0.94. That explains it, thanks!

7 hours ago, Redrocco said:

any idea why the clothing would disappear after the "let's go" command is used?

If you mean immediately after freeing a captive, I have no idea.  Never seen that happen before.  Captives can re-outfit themselves in the course of becoming settlers, though; that's standard behavior for CC.

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

If you mean immediately after freeing a captive, I have no idea.  Never seen that happen before.  Captives can re-outfit themselves in the course of becoming settlers, though; that's standard behavior for CC.

If the player equips something on the freed captive, the NPC won't change to a default settler outfit if you send them to a settlement.  That feature sort of assumes the captive starts out naked and the player gives them clothes, but it will work with this mod as well.  If you want them to keep their outfit from this mod, you can trade with them, unequip something, and re-equip it.

Note that you actually have to equip something on them; simply unequipping the ropes won't do it.

Edited by EgoBallistic
1 hour ago, Canolais said:

Forgive my ignorance, but ... is there a mod like this with Devious Devices?

I agree with izzyknows.  DD on NPCs can be finicky even under normal circumstances.  Equipping them onto a bunch of spawned NPCs with other running scripts sounds like a recipe for bugginess to me.

On the other hand, NSFW devices that are strictly armor/decorative would work just fine.  Plugs of the Commonwealth, Bootie Binkies, maybe some kind of nipple/genital piercings... one could certainly assemble a decent set of items.

2 hours ago, Paragon_luvz said:

Is there any way to add devious devices as an option? it would make a lot of sense for the captives to be gagged, and it would be cool if that were possible. Ik its probably different since they aren't like other worn items, but i couldnt help but wonder

It wouldn't be difficult to implement, especially as an end user.  Make a new leveled list, populate it with your preferred devices, and drop it into one of the existing leveled lists.  Skip modifying the MCM to make things simple.  You'll create a dependency on DD but that's okay if you have it installed anyway.

I, on the other hand, won't be adding stuff form DD, largely for the reasons enunciated a couple of posts above.  Some other adult items might make an appearance in the next version of CCOI though.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, gurugeorge said:

Will this only work with the CBBE versions of the outfits, or will it work with the Fusion Girl versions of those outfits too?

Either or. The conversion is still using the original armor record.

Edited by izzyknows

Version 1.14 is up!  As before, if you're updating from a previous version, be sure to reset injected records and inject all clothing again.

v. 1.14

-Added option for insertables on captives. These can appear alongside tops/bottoms, full-body outfits, or both, depending on your MCM settings.

-Added items from Good Girl Booty Binkies (insertables).

-Added items from Plugs of the Commonwealth (insertables).