Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

Hey! First of all I want to say thanks for the mod - I've been using it for quite some time now and I can't imagine playing without it!

When you have the time, would you mind explaining how the mod itself works?

I'm asking this since I think I messed something up; specifically Absolutely Skimpy Attire. I've installed the said clothing mod and flagged the ESP as ESL. To flag the plugin properly, I had to compact FormIDs as ESL. The mod (ASA) works just fine - no issues with it; but I don't see it on any captives. Upon injecting all clothing, CCOI reports that ASA has been injected - but I've never seen a captive wearing any of the stuff. I know it might be vanilla game bug (it's a Bethesda game, afterall) - but I can't stop thinking that it's my mistake for applying the ESL flag. Other outfits (Vtaw's WD stuff) works as expected, though I have not applied ESL-flag to those ESPs (primarily since those packs are too big to get compacted and I don't want to risk).

Any info on this?

Thanks in advance and thanks for creating such a great mod! It's simple and immersive - just the way I like it!

Sure, if you don't mind a mildly technical explanation.  Script injection in general uses papyrus scripts to add items to leveled lists.  In the case of CCOI, those items are armor/clothing pieces, and leveled lists are used for separate outfit pieces like tops and bottoms.  Eventually, we wind up with my leveled lists combined into the captive outfit records that EgoBallistic (awesomely) created as a hook point for precisely this sort of thing. 

So if you look at CCOI's source scripts for, let's say, Absolutely Skimpy Attire, you'll see entries like this:

Spoiler

Function ASAInjection()
    If Game.IsPluginInstalled("ASA.esp") && MCM.GetModSettingBool(CC_Outfit_Injector, "bMCMASA:ClothingPacks") == 1
        DTrace("ASA plugin found.  Loading clothes.")
        Armor Sneakers_hearts = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00017D06,"ASA.esp") as Armor
        Armor Boots_clover = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00017D02,"ASA.esp") as Armor
        Armor Thong_button_pink = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001C1A2,"ASA.esp") as Armor        
        if Sneakers_hearts
            CCOIAddToLL(Sneakers_hearts,CCOI_AllBottoms_LL)
        EndIf
        if Boots_clover
            CCOIAddToLL(Boots_clover,CCOI_AllBottoms_LL)
        EndIf
        if Thong_button_pink
            CCOIAddToLL(Thong_button_pink,CCOI_AllBottoms_LL)
        EndIf
        DNotif("ASA clothing loaded.")
    ElseIf !Game.IsPluginInstalled("ASA.esp")
        DTrace("ASA plugin not found.")
    Else
        DTrace("ASA clothing MCM option disabled.")
    EndIf    
EndFunction

The lines that read "Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00017D06,"ASA.esp")" are looking for specific FormID entries (the numeric part) within the original ASA.esp file. 

Now we come to the ESL-flag conversion part.  ESL flagged files require all FormID's to be within a certain range.  Sometimes that's already true even if a mod is released as a pure ESP, and you can set the ESL flag without any further changes.  If those FormID's are outside the necessary range, you have to compact them first.  When you compact form IDs, xEdit actually changes the FormID's to a different numeric entry.  So now, when CCOI looks for the original FormID's, they aren't present anymore.  Since the ASA.esp is still installed and you told it to load the clothes, it runs through the process and reports success, even though none are actually found.

If you want to retain your ESL-flagged version, it's possible to look up the new FormID of each relevant entry, then change and recompile CCOI's scripts.  Otherwise you'll need to run the original, uncompacted version of ASA.  And finally, this all begs the obvious question: why use script injection?  Because then you don't have to make every referenced outfit mod into a master of CCOI, and it doesn't conflict if users want to add their own items manually (or via further script injection).

Hope this helps!

Edited to add: There is actually one other alternative if you want to keep the ESL-flagged version of ASA.  Open both ASA and CCOI in xEdit/CK, then manually add the desired armor entries to the correct leveled list.

Edited by spicydoritos
11 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Sure, if you don't mind a mildly technical explanation.  Script injection in general uses papyrus scripts to add items to leveled lists.  In the case of CCOI, those items are armor/clothing pieces, and leveled lists are used for separate outfit pieces like tops and bottoms.  Eventually, we wind up with my leveled lists combined into the captive outfit records that EgoBallistic (awesomely) created as a hook point for precisely this sort of thing. 

So if you look at CCOI's source scripts for, let's say, Absolutely Skimpy Attire, you'll see entries like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Function ASAInjection()
    If Game.IsPluginInstalled("ASA.esp") && MCM.GetModSettingBool(CC_Outfit_Injector, "bMCMASA:ClothingPacks") == 1
        DTrace("ASA plugin found.  Loading clothes.")
        Armor Sneakers_hearts = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00017D06,"ASA.esp") as Armor
        Armor Boots_clover = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00017D02,"ASA.esp") as Armor
        Armor Thong_button_pink = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0001C1A2,"ASA.esp") as Armor        
        if Sneakers_hearts
            CCOIAddToLL(Sneakers_hearts,CCOI_AllBottoms_LL)
        EndIf
        if Boots_clover
            CCOIAddToLL(Boots_clover,CCOI_AllBottoms_LL)
        EndIf
        if Thong_button_pink
            CCOIAddToLL(Thong_button_pink,CCOI_AllBottoms_LL)
        EndIf
        DNotif("ASA clothing loaded.")
    ElseIf !Game.IsPluginInstalled("ASA.esp")
        DTrace("ASA plugin not found.")
    Else
        DTrace("ASA clothing MCM option disabled.")
    EndIf    
EndFunction

The lines that read "Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00017D06,"ASA.esp")" are looking for specific FormID entries (the numeric part) within the original ASA.esp file. 

Now we come to the ESL-flag conversion part.  ESL flagged files require all FormID's to be within a certain range.  Sometimes that's already true even if a mod is released as a pure ESP, and you can set the ESL flag without any further changes.  If those FormID's are outside the necessary range, you have to compact them first.  When you compact form IDs, xEdit actually changes the FormID's to a different numeric entry.  So now, when CCOI looks for the original FormID's, they aren't present anymore.  Since the ASA.esp is still installed and you told it to load the clothes, it runs through the process and reports success, even though none are actually found.

If you want to retain your ESL-flagged version, it's possible to look up the new FormID of each relevant entry, then change and recompile CCOI's scripts.  Otherwise you'll need to run the original, uncompacted version of ASA.  And finally, this all begs the obvious question: why use script injection?  Because then you don't have to make every referenced outfit mod into a master of CCOI, and it doesn't conflict if users want to add their own items manually (or via further script injection).

Hope this helps!

Edited to add: There is actually one other alternative if you want to keep the ESL-flagged version of ASA.  Open both ASA and CCOI in xEdit/CK, then manually add the desired armor entries to the correct leveled list.

Thanks for detailed reply!

I'll try reverting the plugin to it's original state (reinstall ASA) and then I'll apply ESL flag to ESP again but this time I'll load CCOI to FO4Edit as well. I think that if I change one plugin (ASA.esp for example) and load another plugin(s) which require the said plugin, like CCOI, FO4Edit automatically applies the changes such as changing the IDs (at least I think it does, correct me if I'm wrong).

If that doesn't work, I'll do it manually in FO4Edit like you said. However, I don't really know FO4Edit that well yet - where do I add entries? Under which section? The only thing I used FO4Edit for, apart from ESL-flaggin, is changed values for recoil, fire rate, etc. for weapon mods.

Thanks in advance and for clarifying how the mod works! I'm trying to learn scripting and this has been very helpful!

3 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I'll try reverting the plugin to it's original state (reinstall ASA) and then I'll apply ESL flag to ESP again but this time I'll load CCOI to FO4Edit as well. I think that if I change one plugin (ASA.esp for example) and load another plugin(s) which require the said plugin, like CCOI, FO4Edit automatically applies the changes such as changing the IDs (at least I think it does, correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that.  Changing FormID in one mod might be reflected in that mod's own references, but won't carry forward to outside mods.  It's one of the pitfalls of ESL conversions; you end up breaking downstream dependencies.  In this case, even if xEdit did function the way you describe, it wouldn't matter.  CCOI references those FormID's in scripts, and xEdit doesn't touch scripts.

3 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

If that doesn't work, I'll do it manually in FO4Edit like you said. However, I don't really know FO4Edit that well yet - where do I add entries? Under which section? The only thing I used FO4Edit for, apart from ESL-flaggin, is changed values for recoil, fire rate, etc. for weapon mods.

First you want to open up ASA and CCOI together in xEdit.  Make sure CCOI loads after ASA.  Then right click the CCOI header and select "Add Masters".  Mark the checkbox for ASA when the option appears, then click okay.  We have to do this step for ASA's armor items to appear in the dropdown list later.

Spoiler

1863767662_1addmaster.jpg.feba8b448ee89b9dea76c2c43049d446.jpg

Second, find the correct Leveled Item.  Any clothing on the lower half of the body gets placed in CCOI_AllBottoms_LL.  Right click on the "Leveled List Entries" field, then select "Add".

Spoiler

210813030_2addref.thumb.jpg.9cf45701af6fbbaaeabd764755f8e9c8.jpg

Now you get to choose the item.  The "Reference" field is a dropdown box containing everything that can be added to your list.  For this example I've added ASA_bootswoolclover, which normally appears in CCOI anyway.  Set the level to 1 (which is the earliest player level at which the item can appear), count to 1, and Chance None to zero.

Spoiler

1338971983_3final.jpg.dfdaeb5334ec4f97c8f0030026bbf11c.jpg

Ta-da, your first entry is done!  You can add as many items as you want, one at a time, by repeating step 2. 

Two things to be aware of:

1) ASA will now be a master to your version of CCOI, and so CCOI will not load without ASA.  Probably not a big deal unless you decide to change your mods later.

2) You won't be able to update CCOI without losing your custom additions.  I have some new additions waiting in my development version.  Whenever VTAW 8 gets released, CCOI will update shortly afterwards.

Both issues can be solved by creating your own new (ESL-flagged) patch to overwrite CCOI's level list records.  Then you could add the entries to your patched version.  That process is documented elsewhere so I don't necessarily want to repeat it here, just make you aware that the option exists.

Good luck!

Edited by spicydoritos
1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that.  Changing FormID in one mod might be reflected in that mod's own references, but won't carry forward to outside mods.  It's one of the pitfalls of ESL conversions; you end up breaking downstream dependencies.  In this case, even if xEdit did function the way you describe, it wouldn't matter.  CCOI references those FormID's in scripts, and xEdit doesn't touch scripts.

First you want to open up ASA and CCOI together in xEdit.  Make sure CCOI loads after ASA.  Then right click the CCOI header and select "Add Masters".  Mark the checkbox for ASA when the option appears, then click okay.  We have to do this step for ASA's armor items to appear in the dropdown list later.

Hide contents

1863767662_1addmaster.jpg.feba8b448ee89b9dea76c2c43049d446.jpg

Second, find the correct Leveled Item.  Any clothing on the lower half of the body gets placed in CCOI_AllBottoms_LL.  Right click on the "Leveled List Entries" field, then select "Add".

Hide contents

210813030_2addref.thumb.jpg.9cf45701af6fbbaaeabd764755f8e9c8.jpg

Now you get to choose the item.  The "Reference" field is a dropdown box containing everything that can be added to your list.  For this example I've added ASA_bootswoolclover, which normally appears in CCOI anyway.  Set the level to 1 (which is the earliest player level at which the item can appear), count to 1, and Chance None to zero.

Hide contents

1338971983_3final.jpg.dfdaeb5334ec4f97c8f0030026bbf11c.jpg

Ta-da, your first entry is done!  You can add as many items as you want, one at a time, by repeating step 2. 

Two things to be aware of:

1) ASA will now be a master to your version of CCOI, and so CCOI will not load without ASA.  Probably not a big deal unless you decide to change your mods later.

2) You won't be able to update CCOI without losing your custom additions.  I have some new additions waiting in my development version.  Whenever VTAW 8 gets released, CCOI will update shortly afterwards.

Both issues can be solved by creating your own new (ESL-flagged) patch to overwrite CCOI's level list records.  Then you could add the entries to your patched version.  That process is documented elsewhere so I don't necessarily want to repeat it here, just make you aware that the option exists.

Good luck!

Thanks so much for this! I might look into creating my custom patch later, but for now this will do nicely!

Keep up the great work!

• 3 weeks later...

I too will be attempting to learn how to create a leveled list patch to add other outfits and clothing items to CC.  Looked through the pages on this mod and didn't find one, so looks like further digging is needed!

Update:

So I messed around with FOEdit and I might have stumbled upon how to create a patch to add additional tops, bottoms, and full outfits to the leveled lists without CCOI needing any additional masters.

1. Loaded CCOI, along with  an outfit mod in FOEdit

2. Selected the AllTops, AllBottoms, AllBodySuits, and AllCombinedTopsAndBottom Leveled Lists in CCOI

3. Right clicked and selected "Copy As Override (with overwriting) Into... option.  Chose esp flagged esl and gave it a name like CCOI - Leveled List Patch

4. I then selected that new esp and added a new master of the outfit esp I loaded with CCOI

5. Within that newly created Patch I followed Spicy's instructions on adding an item to a leveled list.  I made sure to add it to the leveled list of the new patch and not CCOI.  I chose the bodysuit leveled list for an outfit that covers the entire body.

6. I saved the new patch and closed FOEdit.  I copied the esp out of the overwrite folder and put it inside a new folder I created in the path I set for all my active mods.  Gave that folder a relatively similar name to the mod. 

7. I closed out MO2, restarted MO2, and the new patch appeared in the mod list on the left side of MO2.  I then activated the plugin on the right side of MO2 and sorted with LOOT.

8.  I didn't have luck finding the outfit on female settlers, so I adjusted the MCM settings to only have females with high chances of multiples.  And by chance one of them was wearing the new outfit.

I'll probably redo this again just to make sure, and I can't remember if I chose "copy as override into..." instead of the one with overwriting.  I also don't know if this new patch will persist with updates to Commonwealth Captives.

Edited by bubbabignose
Research Update
  • 2 months later...

so ive download the clothes ASA and vtaw got both captives and this mod. ive used the injector with only the clothes ive down loaded why am i not getting captives wearing clothes? any suggestions? i still have all base % only thing done was selected downloaded files and injecting after. also i have 3BBB bodysides if that makes a difference 

Edited by A_guy_with_the_plan
4 hours ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

so ive download the clothes ASA and vtaw got both captives and this mod. ive used the injector with only the clothes ive down loaded why am i not getting captives wearing clothes? any suggestions? i still have all base % only thing done was selected downloaded files and injecting after. also i have 3BBB bodysides if that makes a difference 

The bodyslides wouldn't make any difference since they don't replace the original armor records.  It wasn't clear from your description, but are you testing with captives that already exist in your save?  Or with new spawns you find after injecting?  My favorite location for testing is Haymarket Mall; I make a save outside, alter settings as needed, re-inject outfits, then walk inside to find brand new captive spawns.  Reload and repeat as needed.  For testing purposes you could also try turning the chances of nude/topless/bottomless to zero. 

Lastly, what version of Commonwealth Captives are you running?  Older ones don't have the right outfit records for this mod to work.

10 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

The bodyslides wouldn't make any difference since they don't replace the original armor records.  It wasn't clear from your description, but are you testing with captives that already exist in your save?  Or with new spawns you find after injecting?  My favorite location for testing is Haymarket Mall; I make a save outside, alter settings as needed, re-inject outfits, then walk inside to find brand new captive spawns.  Reload and repeat as needed.  For testing purposes you could also try turning the chances of nude/topless/bottomless to zero. 

Lastly, what version of Commonwealth Captives are you running?  Older ones don't have the right outfit records for this mod to work.

1. new spawns after the ejection (i start right outside the starting vault set captive spawn rate to 100% with 100% of spawning extras) i move to the raider spawn at the electric pylons than the two spawns near concord to the raider spawn near the gunner bridge. in total 4 raider spawns with 100% female captives they are all naked with chance of spawning naked,topless and bottomless at 0% and at 100%, ive tested on new game turn the silders up and down to test the setting. i tried to find the problem myself before coming to anyone else.

2. the newest up to date 0.97 .

3. i am using horizon overall if that's a problem too? 

34 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

1. new spawns after the ejection (i start right outside the starting vault set captive spawn rate to 100% with 100% of spawning extras) i move to the raider spawn at the electric pylons than the two spawns near concord to the raider spawn near the gunner bridge. in total 4 raider spawns with 100% female captives they are all naked with chance of spawning naked,topless and bottomless at 0% and at 100%, ive tested on new game turn the silders up and down to test the setting. i tried to find the problem myself before coming to anyone else.

2. the newest up to date 0.97 .

3. i am using horizon overall if that's a problem too? 

1. Those captives may all be close enough together that they've already spawned on load, before you inject outfits; seems unlikely but depends on your settings, I guess.  Do me a favor and try inside the Concord museum (after you load the save and inject outfits, of course).  I typically find captives spawned in there.  Use the CCOI settings below for testing.  If that still doesn't work, feel free to post a papyrus log and I'll see if any obvious problems pop out.

Spoiler

ScreenShot524.jpg.61810cf7ad80c96f26bb080aaa110194.jpg

3. I've never used Horizon and TBH am not particularly familiar with everything it changes.  Given the way CCOI works I'd be fairly surprised to see interference from another mod.  Anyways, it's easy enough to test if you're worried: load a new save without Horizon active and see if that fixes things.

One other question that I should have asked- can you craft and equip the ASA and VTAW clothing using normal methods?

6 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

1. Those captives may all be close enough together that they've already spawned on load, before you inject outfits; seems unlikely but depends on your settings, I guess.  Do me a favor and try inside the Concord museum (after you load the save and inject outfits, of course).  I typically find captives spawned in there.  Use the CCOI settings below for testing.  If that still doesn't work, feel free to post a papyrus log and I'll see if any obvious problems pop out.

Hide contents

ScreenShot524.jpg.61810cf7ad80c96f26bb080aaa110194.jpg

3. I've never used Horizon and TBH am not particularly familiar with everything it changes.  Given the way CCOI works I'd be fairly surprised to see interference from another mod.  Anyways, it's easy enough to test if you're worried: load a new save without Horizon active and see if that fixes things.

One other question that I should have asked- can you craft and equip the ASA and VTAW clothing using normal methods?

Papyrus.0.log

here is a log and yes i can make them and console command them to me i just cant get them to spawn i made my way around the commonwealth and none spawn with any

4 hours ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

Papyrus.0.log 240.08 kB · 1 download

here is a log and yes i can make them and console command them to me i just cant get them to spawn i made my way around the commonwealth and none spawn with any

A new question- have you converted the clothing mods (or Commonwealth Captives itself) into an ESL-flagged ESP?  I noticed that CCOI found the ASA plugin but could not load any of the clothes, which usually means the form IDs have changed, which usually only happens upon condensing for ESL-flag.

17 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

A new question- have you converted the clothing mods (or Commonwealth Captives itself) into an ESL-flagged ESP?  I noticed that CCOI found the ASA plugin but could not load any of the clothes, which usually means the form IDs have changed, which usually only happens upon condensing for ESL-flag.

horizon might be the problem its a massive mod that requires editing of files imma just uninstall it and see if it works and report back with a log.

6 hours ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

that requires editing of files

Are you using original, unmodified versions of ASA and VTAW?  If not, I can't guarantee that CCOI will work.  Modifications to the form IDs especially will result in exactly the outcome you're getting in game.

CCOI claims to be injecting properly.  Is the plugin loading after Commonwealth Captives?  It should do so automatically in any modern mod manager, but worth a look.  Incorrect plugin order could also cause your outcome.

Are your captives vanilla humans?  If they're a replacement furry race or similar, it may simply be a clothing compatibility issue.

Last thing I could have you try is to eliminate any remaining variables.  Test in a game with nothing but CCOI and its masters (CC, clothing mods, CBBE/FG, etc).  If it works in that minimalist environment with original, unmodified masters, then it's possible to start narrowing down a mod conflict.

hello spicy

a small request if you want:

could you add the high heels and the garter belt from vtaw 5 in your next update or can you explain to me how to add them in your mod?

Cordially

Edited by leduss
1 hour ago, leduss said:

hello spicy

a small request if you want:

could you add the high heels and the garter belt from vtaw 5 in your next update or can you explain to me how to add them in your mod?

Cordially

Thankfully I've already crafted instructions about this process a dozen posts back or so.  They're written for ASA; just swap in VTAW 5 instead.  Same process, different plugin and armor records.  :-D

Personally I'm not a fan of post-apocalyptic high heels, but the garter actually isn't a bad suggestion.  There's one in VTAW 7 too.  I'll have to figure out which one I prefer.

I keep waiting for VTAW 8 to land on Nexus so I can update this damn mod (including other outfits I've added in the meantime).  It seems like 8 has been on the verge of release for weeks and weeks...

thank you spicy for your answer

sorry i missed these instructions for asa because i don't use this mod !

I understand your point and I said high heels but it could be something else just a pair or two of shoes would be fine.

I also think that the garter belt would do well as well as the vtaw5 V3 bra.

Cordially !

16 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Are you using original, unmodified versions of ASA and VTAW?  If not, I can't guarantee that CCOI will work.  Modifications to the form IDs especially will result in exactly the outcome you're getting in game.

CCOI claims to be injecting properly.  Is the plugin loading after Commonwealth Captives?  It should do so automatically in any modern mod manager, but worth a look.  Incorrect plugin order could also cause your outcome.

Are your captives vanilla humans?  If they're a replacement furry race or similar, it may simply be a clothing compatibility issue.

Last thing I could have you try is to eliminate any remaining variables.  Test in a game with nothing but CCOI and its masters (CC, clothing mods, CBBE/FG, etc).  If it works in that minimalist environment with original, unmodified masters, then it's possible to start narrowing down a mod conflict.

is there any good way to do presets for mods so i dont have to nuke my MM or is it like a band aid?

7 hours ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

is there any good way to do presets for mods so i dont have to nuke my MM or is it like a band aid?

I'm confused.  Are you switching mod managers?  Or something else?  Which mod manager do you have now, and which one are you switching to (if switching)?

18 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I'm confused.  Are you switching mod managers?  Or something else?  Which mod manager do you have now, and which one are you switching to (if switching)?

vortex. for nexus i would use MO but it have too many extra steps for me. and srry for the delay in messaging i work long hours and only really have one day off a week or so

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, SwissxPiplup said:

IT'S BEEN HALF A YEAR, BUT IT'S TIME!

Vtaw Wardrobe 8 - CBBE - BodySlide at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
There are some bloody good outfits too.

Yep, I was eyeballing the 200+ (!) images on the mod page last night.  ?

Loads of interesting things to add.  Give me some time to go through it all, and then I'll definitely be updating CCOI.

After stalling way too long for VTAW 8, version 1.15 is up!

v. 1.15

-Added clothing from Comfy Socks

-Added clothing from VTAW Torn

-Added clothing from VTAW Rebel

-Added clothing from VTAW Seductive

-Added clothing from VTAW Wardrobe 8

-Added vaginal plugs from LL Crazy Sex Toys

-Added additional items (garter belts) from VTAW 5 and 7

VTAW 8 was totally worth the wait, though.  There are so many items with a cut/dirty/damaged texture it makes my head spin.  By itself it accounts for 29 (!) additions to the clothing pool.  Highly recommended.

Hey there! Thank you for the Outfit Injector and all your work Spicydoritos!!

Have a little question regarding the ESP/ESL thing. It would be great, if you could add a little section on the frontpage, that tells us which Plugins need to be replaced by an ESP.
I clearly understand changing an ESP to ESL the IDs will change. But what about Ghoul Menace for example that comes with an ESL from the start? Should wie convert it back to an ESP? Or is CCOI already aware of the ESL from Ghoul Menace?

Thanks for the help

55 minutes ago, DarkHeart78 said:

Hey there! Thank you for the Outfit Injector and all your work Spicydoritos!!

Have a little question regarding the ESP/ESL thing. It would be great, if you could add a little section on the frontpage, that tells us which Plugins need to be replaced by an ESP.
I clearly understand changing an ESP to ESL the IDs will change. But what about Ghoul Menace for example that comes with an ESL from the start? Should wie convert it back to an ESP? Or is CCOI already aware of the ESL from Ghoul Menace?

Thanks for the help

No need to convert anything.  CCOI assumes that you have the default version of any given clothing mod. 

During installation, CCOI will add its own plugins if you want support for certain clothing mods (mostly VTAW wardrobes).  Those additional plugins are ESL-flagged-ESP so as not to occupy a normal load slot; you don't need to do anything further with them.