Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector

59 minutes ago, zhizao32 said:

Strange, I installed Vtaw Wardrobe 5 w/ Bodyslide, ESP fix and FG conversion, but CC injector fails to detect the presence of VTAW 5.

6 and 7 Works fine tho, any idea why is this a thing?

CCOI's installer only checks for the presence of VtawWardrobe5.esp.  If you have that esp installed, the FOMOD installer should work fine.

I'm not familiar with the "ESP fix", but if it renames the esp, the installer wouldn't recognize it.

49 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

CCOI's installer only checks for the presence of VtawWardrobe5.esp.  If you have that esp installed, the FOMOD installer should work fine.

I'm not familiar with the "ESP fix", but if it renames the esp, the installer wouldn't recognize it.

The esp fix, according to Vtaw, is the fix that adds some missing recipes for Wardrobe 5 to the chem station. I do uninstall the esp fix though, but it still doesn't check the box automatically, and the esp for vtaw5 is present and correctly named. I really don't want to bother you that much but is it okay for me to manually install Vtaw5 patch? If so, how should I do it/what should I be aware of? Thanks!

5 minutes ago, zhizao32 said:

The esp fix, according to Vtaw, is the fix that adds some missing recipes for Wardrobe 5 to the chem station. I do uninstall the esp fix though, but it still doesn't check the box automatically, and the esp for vtaw5 is present and correctly named. I really don't want to bother you that much but is it okay for me to manually install Vtaw5 patch? If so, how should I do it/what should I be aware of? Thanks!

Hmm yeah I just checked the esp fix and it shouldn't be an issue here.  There's nothing wrong with installing CCOI's VTAW 5 esp manually; just open CCOI's zip file and copy CCOI_VTAW5.esp to the same location as the other CCOI esps.

Before you do that though, I'd check to make sure VTAW 5 is actually working.  Can you build its clothing in game at a chemistry bench?  If you're using Vortex, did you remember to deploy after installing VTAW 5 (and before installing CCOI)?

7 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Hmm yeah I just checked the esp fix and it shouldn't be an issue here.  There's nothing wrong with installing CCOI's VTAW 5 esp manually; just open CCOI's zip file and copy CCOI_VTAW5.esp to the same location as the other CCOI esps.

Before you do that though, I'd check to make sure VTAW 5 is actually working.  Can you build its clothing in game at a chemistry bench?  If you're using Vortex, did you remember to deploy after installing VTAW 5 (and before installing CCOI)?

Ah yes you're right, MO2 messed up VTAW 5's folder order and esp so it is not loaded inside the game, thanks man, awesome mod!

8 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi! I actually have VTAW v7 and all of the CHASSIS franchise mods installed, but all the chicks seem to have day-glow purple textures for clothes. Is that normal??

THANKS!

Not normal at all, that's an indication of missing/corrupt/unlocated texture files.  For VTAW stuff that could be some mismatch between CCOI and VTAW if you have anything that alters VTAW from vanilla installation. 

However, CCOI doesn't touch Classy Chassis outfits except to copy the armor form ID into a leveled list.  Those packs also appear to use vanilla FO4 textures almost entirely.  So if you're seeing day-glo purple Classy Chassis outfits that's almost guaranteed to be an issue with either your Classy Chassis or FO4 installation.

5 hours ago, Knight974 said:

Can you do that for the vanilla npcs like riders or settlers 

I'm not sure what you mean.  There are plenty of outfit replacers that affect vanilla NPCs (e.g. the Classy Chassis series, if you install replacer version). 

If you're asking about curated outfits like CCOI does, then it's probably feasible, but that'd be a more difficult undertaking.  Commonwealth Captives uses a single outfit entry for each of the two captive types (on device, and not on device).  Thus it's fairly straightforward to populate that outfit entry with a customized list instead.  I can't say the same is true of various other NPC factions in the game.

10 hours ago, TomTheTaurus said:

Plugs doesn't seem to work for me, installed both mods but none are showing up.

Anybody has the same problem? Something I've missed in settings or load order or something?

Load order doesn't matter for plugs, only for VTAW packs and a Kharneth outfit or two.  Make sure you have the options set up correctly in the MCM though.  Can you build and equip plugs normally in game?  Also, did you reset and reinject after altering the settings?

For testing purposes, set both of the "Include Plugs with..." options to On, and set "Chance of Plug-free Captive" to zero. Then reset and reinject.  You'll have to travel somewhere with newly spawned captives before outfits will change (my favorite for testing is Haymarket Mall).

If nothing else works, you're welcome to post your Papyrus log and I'll take a look.

Edited by spicydoritos
12 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Load order doesn't matter for plugs, only for VTAW packs and a Kharneth outfit or two.  Make sure you have the options set up correctly in the MCM though.  Can you build and equip plugs normally in game?  Also, did you reset and reinject after altering the settings?

For testing purposes, set both of the "Include Plugs with..." options to On, and set "Chance of Plug-free Captive" to zero. Then reset and reinject.  You'll have to travel somewhere with newly spawned captives before outfits will change (my favorite for testing is Haymarket Mall).

If nothing else works, you're welcome to post your Papyrus log and I'll take a look.

Yeah, I did all that and also tried different settings. Couldn't find anything related in the papyrus log either.

I've searched in the CCOI_InjectionScript.psc and there is CCOI_Insertables_LL mentioned. But on xEdit I couldn't found CCOI_Insertables_LL on the Leveled Items

So I'm not into scripts or a modder at all, but I wonder If that has maybe something to do with it not working for me.

On CK on Properties for scripts (CCOI_ControllerQuest) there is also no Value for the CCOI_Insertables_LL propertie.

I don't know If this is how it should be, but it's the only clues I've got and wanted to mention it.

1 hour ago, TomTheTaurus said:

Yeah, I did all that and also tried different settings. Couldn't find anything related in the papyrus log either.

I've searched in the CCOI_InjectionScript.psc and there is CCOI_Insertables_LL mentioned. But on xEdit I couldn't found CCOI_Insertables_LL on the Leveled Items

So I'm not into scripts or a modder at all, but I wonder If that has maybe something to do with it not working for me.

On CK on Properties for scripts (CCOI_ControllerQuest) there is also no Value for the CCOI_Insertables_LL propertie.

I don't know If this is how it should be, but it's the only clues I've got and wanted to mention it.

Okay yup, that's my error.  I didn't pack the right esp into the FOMOD.  Give me a few minutes and I'll re-upload.

Thanks for catching that!

1 hour ago, AKELLO_11 said:

not everyone will be able to do this conversion themselves, thanks for the answer.

In fairness, I wouldn't be able to do those conversions myself, either.  ?  Since they don't exist, you'd be looking at either a giant pile of work to craft said conversions, or a giant pile of work rewriting CCOI to use completely different outfits.  Both of which are outside my sphere of interest.

At that point, IMO, it's easier to populate a leveled list with your choice of outfits in xEdit, and then drop that leveled list into Commonwealth Captives' outfit records.

On 10/22/2021 at 4:40 PM, spicydoritos said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  There are plenty of outfit replacers that affect vanilla NPCs (e.g. the Classy Chassis series, if you install replacer version). 

If you're asking about curated outfits like CCOI does, then it's probably feasible, but that'd be a more difficult undertaking.  Commonwealth Captives uses a single outfit entry for each of the two captive types (on device, and not on device).  Thus it's fairly straightforward to populate that outfit entry with a customized list instead.  I can't say the same is true of various other NPC factions in the game.

Ohh so it’s kind difficult 

because vtaw wardrobe for example is an amazing mod but you can only see it if you wear it or put it on your companion or settlers and I would like it if there’s a mod that changes that

9 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

In fairness, I wouldn't be able to do those conversions myself, either.  ?  Since they don't exist, you'd be looking at either a giant pile of work to craft said conversions, or a giant pile of work rewriting CCOI to use completely different outfits.  Both of which are outside my sphere of interest.

At that point, IMO, it's easier to populate a leveled list with your choice of outfits in xEdit, and then drop that leveled list into Commonwealth Captives' outfit records.

You're right about everything, I solved this problem very simply, I simply uninstalled this mod.

Edited by AKELLO_11
23 minutes ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

Does Fallout lore say Super Mutants really have sex with humans? :O

Pretty sure Fallout lore says they are sterile at minimum.  Whether they even have genitals might be up for debate, depending on the Fallout game under discussion.

Either way, my headcanon says ALL their body parts grow in proportion to the rest of them, and that they'll happily reproduce with any unfortunate available human.  That's good enough for me.  ?

5 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Pretty sure Fallout lore says they are sterile at minimum.  Whether they even have genitals might be up for debate, depending on the Fallout game under discussion.

Either way, my headcanon says ALL their body parts grow in proportion to the rest of them, and that they'll happily reproduce with any unfortunate available human.  That's good enough for me.  ?

The entire motivation behind the supermutants being a problem is their sterility. If they could just breed new supermutants they'd just be an odd race with some bad people but yes in nsfw fallout supermutants are basically centaurs.

I think I read while playing Fallout 3, that they virtually become Asexual, which means they don't have any sexuality anymore.

That's why "Strong" dont know what a 'dick measuring contest is' when Nora said that to the Minute men---funny fact, I didn't know she was gunna even say that when I chose that response ?.

Because Strong might not dont got one

• 3 weeks later...