I saw a Female Giant (Fun topic)

So I was playing Skyrim LE when I saw her, Yes, I saw a Female Giant. I wish I had screen capped it but I don't know how to do that. 

I saw her wandering with a male Giant on the path Between Whiterun and Roriksted. Neither were hostile. While I could target her with SL I could not trigger a scene with either. Not sure why.

Anyway, I'm not sure what mod actually gives us a Female Giant. I have very few new mods on this one. But I do have Babo Dialouge which I'm using for the first time.

Anyway this is just a fun discussion bit On any sightings, stories or info about the Female Giant.

There was some serious gender struggle between giants and the females left. So good to see female giant slowly come back and that they all get along again.

IIRC it all started because male giants never took out the garbage (all those used bones, everywhere >.<) and also ate all the mammoth cheese. Although they should have known that female giants make their nightly beauty mask out of it. So sad and yet so inspiring.

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

There was some serious gender struggle between giants and the females left. So good to see female giant slowly come back and that they all get along again.

IIRC it all started because male giants never took out the garbage (all those used bones, everywhere >.<) and also ate all the mammoth cheese. Although they should have known that female giants make their nightly beauty mask out of it. So sad and yet so inspiring.

Yeah and then you had those Trolls out there just getting wild and Crazy. And they were clearly into big girls and rough sex. "He understands me," They would say to the Male Giants. (Keep it going!)

19 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Yeah and then you had those Trolls out there just getting wild and Crazy. And they were clearly into big girls and rough sex. "He understands me," They would say to the Male Giants.

But the Trolls had a very dark secret. As soon as no one watched they went online to write nasty comments on everyone and everything.

For quite some time the trolls could keep it a secret until the female giants caught them off guard doing their evil thing.

Of course they never told the trolls that this was the reason they were about to leave them. Instead the females giants told them that they where a bit small grown and technique can only bring you so far.

That made the trolls very angry and a huge struggle ensued. For a while Skyrim's skies where dark from flying trolls everywhere. Some trolls got squished so hard they bleed troll fat.

The female giant soon found out that troll fat is a much better basis for nightly beauty masks. Now the hunt was on and only few trolls could survive the "beauty wars".

With so many trolls dead and smeared all over female giant faces the Skyrim Net became a much safer place.

This in turn boosted female giants self-confidence and they returned to their male counterparts to change the giant society as we know it.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

But the Trolls had a very dark secret. As soon as no one watched they went online to write nasty comments on everyone and everything.

For quite some time the trolls could keep it a secret until the female giants caught them off guard doing their evil thing.

Of course they never told the trolls that this was the reason they were about to leave them. Instead the females giants told them that they where a bit small grown and technique can only bring you so far.

That made the trolls very angry and a huge struggle ensued. For a while Skyrim's skies where dark from flying trolls everywhere. Some trolls got squished so hard they bleed troll fat.

The female giant soon found out that troll fat is a much better basis for nightly beauty masks. Now the hunt was on and only few trolls could survive the "beauty wars".

With so many trolls dead and smeared all over female giant faces the Skyrim Net became a much safer place.

This in turn boosted female giants self-confidence and they returned to their male counterparts to change the giant society as we know it.

LOL I love this!

30 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Manga and anime always was good at horror. I almost finished Uzumaki and so far it is creepy as fuck and I love it.

I'm doing something wrong with that google thingy, unless, Naruto counts as horror ?

I fear you mean the works of:

Junji Ito Is A Master Of Horror, But He Almost Became A Dental Technician Instead (makes sense ?)

https://www.ranker.com/list/junji-ito-scariest-works/anna-lindwasser