made a texture patch for diamond skin, I didn’t test it because I’m using the bhunp version body and skin...

For bhunp users, you can actually use these cbbe sos mods and get a nearly seamless look too. I tried following the same steps to create seamless texture for bhunp in blender, it turned out that you just need to use your bhunp skin texture instead of the cbbe one, it will look glitchy but actually doesn’t matter, the result will be very close to a seamless texture, you can adjust its brightness a little bit in photoshop or gimp and the seam will be barely visible.

As for the seam of model I solved this with bodyslide, import the body and schlong model into outfit studio and you will be able to tweak the schlong model manually to fit your body, but notice this can not fit every npc, it only fits to the one you imported.

[TRX] Futa addon.rar

On 11/24/2021 at 1:21 AM, TRX_Trixter said:

For me collisions works fine but im not using smp. If you have any troubles with it - show me screenshots.

Sorry, bit of a noob, what kind of screenshots? My mod load order? Actual screenshots of what's going on in game? I don't think it's the body that Im using since masturbate animations cause the vagina to open. Are there any settings I need to make sure I check when I install sos or when I run FNIS.

On a related note, is there a way to have the  schlong on the female body line up with where it would be if it were on the male body? It's usually not lined up for the animations when it's futa on female.

Thanks for the great mod. Hope I can get it working properly soon.

1 hour ago, merny said:

Sorry, bit of a noob, what kind of screenshots? My mod load order? Actual screenshots of what's going on in game? I don't think it's the body that Im using since masturbate animations cause the vagina to open. Are there any settings I need to make sure I check when I install sos or when I run FNIS.

On a related note, is there a way to have the  schlong on the female body line up with where it would be if it were on the male body? It's usually not lined up for the animations when it's futa on female.

Thanks for the great mod. Hope I can get it working properly soon.

This mod has nothing to labia collisions so im asking about in game screenshots of problematic situation. For better understanding what happens. I think its some troubles with physics settings in your load order.  Im not using SMP and any 3bbb bodys? only CBBE SE + CBPC and all works as intended. 

On a related note, is there a way to have the  schlong on the female body line up with where it would be if it were on the male body?

Yes. But its not good idea on my opinion. Personally i solving this throught SOS position settings for animations in SexLab debug mode state. There are hotkeys in SOS mod for ajusting sos addon position in animations. I make it once for each animation and i think its better solution.

But there are one method from @donnerwetter with correcting mesh position in nifscope. Somewhere in this topic 

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

This mod has nothing to labia collisions so im asking about in game screenshots of problematic situation. For better understanding what happens. I think its some troubles with physics settings in your load order.  Im not using SMP and any 3bbb bodys? only CBBE SE + CBPC and all works as intended. 

Yes. But its not good idea on my opinion. Personally i solving this throught SOS position settings for animations in SexLab debug mode state. There are hotkeys in SOS mod for ajusting sos addon position in animations. I make it once for each animation and i think its better solution.

But there are one method from @donnerwetter with correcting mesh position in nifscope. Somewhere in this topic 

So this is what I see in game. I have tried using both the 3ba body and the cbbe special body and also switched the body to cbpc mode and no dice. should i uninstall hdt smp? 

image.png.901f9552955d190e159e855fcd279828.png

5 hours ago, merny said:

Sorry, is this better?

image.thumb.png.3f9dbd51caf801bf3b8b3dddd8ca7a24.png

Quick test

CBBE SE body Special + CBPC + Floppy SOS CBPC Config + TRX Addon. Random animations with no special ajustments. Just as is.

Futa + strapon / futa on futa

Spoiler

ScreenShot53.png.bed52baab47ec826381d7daa811f2bd8.pngScreenShot52.png.8943ac50e2f04e91e4b4571d4a7d6162.pngScreenShot51.png.f471bfca8d3073e9e6feae4b017b5de7.pngScreenShot50.png.88b0728445497fb89433cb1c3d10be10.pngScreenShot47.png.eda47141234249411c817127f0178ee9.pngScreenShot46.png.22b1a368e524a14a7c4371d016806d35.pngScreenShot44.png.2b13fb7d4914d671752546817939d703.pngScreenShot38.png.b64ec106abe0328a0c01ebfeb6b80127.png

Futa on female

Spoiler

ScreenShot60.png.e21980c917068e6d675d15eaffc9a963.pngScreenShot58.png.462f9646cc83b0fd2e19f48fe98bba0f.png

As you can see all collisions works "from the box". Look at your load order and mods settings. 

Edited by TRX_Trixter
6 hours ago, merny said:

That is something way out of depth lol. I just only figured out how to edit the skeleton on a nif file to get the schlong to line up properly

Locate MaleGenitals.xml. For a Mod Organizer installation, the location would look something like Mod Organizer\mods\Realistic SMP LE\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs. If you can't find the folder manually, just do a Windows search. Open the XML in Notepad (or download NotePad++) and scroll to the end. Here you will find a section that looks like this:

<per-vertex-shape name="MaleGenitals">
        <shared>public</shared>
        <margin>0</margin>
        <tag>Genitals</tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Hidden</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Hair</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Head</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Body</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Hands</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Feet</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Cloth</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>3BCA_Leg</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>3BCA_L</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>VirtualLegs</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Ground</no-collide-with-tag>
        <weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]">0.3</weight-threshold>
        <weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]">0.3</weight-threshold>
    </per-vertex-shape>

Change the part highlighted in orange to CBBE_Schlong. Save and exit. Now open defaultBBPs.xml. Find

<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>

and change it to

<map shape="CBBE_Schlong" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>

Save and exit. You might want to make copies of the files in case you mess something up. Alternatively, you could just open the TRX Futanari Project File in Outfit Studio, rename the schlong shape to MaleGenitals, save and rebuild your schlong meshes.

hi i recently downloaded this mod and i love it, i just have 1 question though, is it possible to make my PC permanently erect? every time i log into the game the dick is always pointing straight down and clipping into the balls, is there a way for me to make it permanently erect or could i change the shape of the dick to be more straight then curved downwards in its flaccid form?

thank you

2 minutes ago, jondoes505 said:

hi i recently downloaded this mod and i love it, i just have 1 question though, is it possible to make my PC permanently erect? every time i log into the game the dick is always pointing straight down and clipping into the balls, is there a way for me to make it permanently erect or could i change the shape of the dick to be more straight then curved downwards in its flaccid form?

thank you

There's an option in bodyslide sliders to add flaccid imprint on balls so they don't clip

17 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Quick test

CBBE SE body Special + CBPC + Floppy SOS CBPC Config + TRX Addon. Random animations with no special ajustments. Just as is.

Futa + strapon / futa on futa

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot53.png.bed52baab47ec826381d7daa811f2bd8.pngScreenShot52.png.8943ac50e2f04e91e4b4571d4a7d6162.pngScreenShot51.png.f471bfca8d3073e9e6feae4b017b5de7.pngScreenShot50.png.88b0728445497fb89433cb1c3d10be10.pngScreenShot47.png.eda47141234249411c817127f0178ee9.pngScreenShot46.png.22b1a368e524a14a7c4371d016806d35.pngScreenShot44.png.2b13fb7d4914d671752546817939d703.pngScreenShot38.png.b64ec106abe0328a0c01ebfeb6b80127.png

Futa on female

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot60.png.e21980c917068e6d675d15eaffc9a963.pngScreenShot58.png.462f9646cc83b0fd2e19f48fe98bba0f.png

As you can see all collisions works "from the box". Look at your load order and mods settings. 

your mod is Awesome, but because of the forced updates killing my game I had no other choice but to uninstall it until someone builds a patch or a way to remove AE crap, I never use CC stuff and I didnt want the update that forces us to use it, anyway I just wanted to say you do great work

1 hour ago, keymaster1965 said:

your mod is Awesome, but because of the forced updates killing my game I had no other choice but to uninstall it until someone builds a patch or a way to remove AE crap, I never use CC stuff and I didnt want the update that forces us to use it, anyway I just wanted to say you do great work

Thank you.

And... May be this helps https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618 you with AE update

2 hours ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Thank you.

And... May be this helps https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618 you with AE update

I have it, used it, played maybe 2 hrs had to quit for a while went back to play and I couldnt because that damn update is required to play, if you have any sex mods installed it fails part way and then you have to completely uninstall the game re download it and then run the down grader before any mods are installed, its just to much to play a few hours

29 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

I have it, used it, played maybe 2 hrs had to quit for a while went back to play and I couldnt because that damn update is required to play, if you have any sex mods installed it fails part way and then you have to completely uninstall the game re download it and then run the down grader before any mods are installed, its just to much to play a few hours

Downgrade game and after that (ore before installing) set update metod in Steam - "only when i run the game". In this case if you will run your game with SKSE but not trought steam client updates will not be installed.

29 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Downgrade game and after that (ore before installing) set update metod in Steam - "only when i run the game". In this case if you will run your game with SKSE but not trought steam client updates will not be installed.

I did that even had steam off line and my internet off while playing didnt help at all

21 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Locate MaleGenitals.xml. For a Mod Organizer installation, the location would look something like Mod Organizer\mods\Realistic SMP LE\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs. If you can't find the folder manually, just do a Windows search. Open the XML in Notepad (or download NotePad++) and scroll to the end. Here you will find a section that looks like this:

<per-vertex-shape name="MaleGenitals">
        <shared>public</shared>
        <margin>0</margin>
        <tag>Genitals</tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Hidden</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Hair</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Head</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Body</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Hands</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Feet</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Cloth</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>3BCA_Leg</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>3BCA_L</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>VirtualLegs</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Ground</no-collide-with-tag>
        <weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]">0.3</weight-threshold>
        <weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]">0.3</weight-threshold>
    </per-vertex-shape>

Change the part highlighted in orange to CBBE_Schlong. Save and exit. Now open defaultBBPs.xml. Find

<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>

and change it to

<map shape="CBBE_Schlong" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>

Save and exit. You might want to make copies of the files in case you mess something up. Alternatively, you could just open the TRX Futanari Project File in Outfit Studio, rename the schlong shape to MaleGenitals, save and rebuild your schlong meshes.

This didn't work but I did finally get it to work by disabling just about everything and only having sexlab, sos, cbbe, cpbc and trx addon on. Guess there's nothing to do now but reactivate my mods one at a time to find the culprit. Shit was driving me bonkers.