1 hour ago, merny said:

This didn't work but I did finally get it to work by disabling just about everything and only having sexlab, sos, cbbe, cpbc and trx addon on. Guess there's nothing to do now but reactivate my mods one at a time to find the culprit. Shit was driving me bonkers.

Ok I found out what it was! It was Animated Beast Cocks! Why it does it is beyond me it was what was causing the no collision issue.

On 11/27/2021 at 2:21 PM, KageDovahkiin said:

There's an option in bodyslide sliders to add flaccid imprint on balls so they don't clip

i added the imprint but my PC's dick still clipped through, i even tried moving the balls back by 300% but it still didn't work, is there some kind of mod maybe i can use to add collision to cock and balls? or maybe shape the cock in a way where it doesn't point straight down when it's flaccid?

On 11/28/2021 at 10:18 AM, jondoes505 said:

i added the imprint but my PC's dick still clipped through, i even tried moving the balls back by 300% but it still didn't work, is there some kind of mod maybe i can use to add collision to cock and balls? or maybe shape the cock in a way where it doesn't point straight down when it's flaccid?

3ba cbpc/smp with floppy usually adds this for me. i don't personally have any clipping, so i may not be able to help here more than this

On 11/28/2021 at 9:53 PM, TonStar said:

When I try to add this to my PC it says that the pc is not supported for that, what should I do to fix that.  

what do you mean? The only ones that don't have compatibility are the ones not designed for female. unless it's a skeleton issue?

9 hours ago, KageDovahkiin said:

what do you mean? The only ones that don't have compatibility are the ones not designed for female. unless it's a skeleton issue?

When I try to add it to my pc it has a asterisk next to the name and it says it is not compatible with current pc

20211202_134134.jpg

Edited by TonStar

hello,
great mod!
I have a small problem with the alignment of the hands in the animation. no problem with your other mode which sound perfectly synchronized on your mod "ERF Futanari CBBE SSE Uncut Option 1.0.0".

On this mod its too high i don't know if it's wanted or if it will be corrected in a future version.

i love your mods

Sorry for my English

Edited by lunemauve88
53 minutes ago, lunemauve88 said:

hello,
great mod!
I have a small problem with the alignment of the hands in the animation. no problem with your other mode which sound perfectly synchronized on your mod "ERF Futanari CBBE SSE Uncut Option 1.0.0".

On this mod its too high i don't know if it's wanted or if it will be corrected in a future version.

i love your mods

Sorry for my English

That's a racemenu issue. You can fix the alignment using the sliders in racemenu

For everyone asking about BHUNP conversion, this actually works well with BHUNP without a conversion. I believe someone else mentioned it as well, but here are some snips of outfit studio with cbbe schlong and bhunp advanced body. Physics should still work on it if you're using cpbc. 

Hope this helps a bit

Spoiler

image.png.5039e8f6f3a16feb122ddd75264083dc.png

Spoiler

image.png.db142b2816516146c54c9f111fb3ac31.png

Spoiler

image.png.7bb6e2890ed7fa39258f1ba105e398fd.png

On 11/26/2021 at 4:19 PM, Mediatek said:

one noob question, until 3ba version i cant fix the gap between dick and body right?

same with the "regular" futa sos version

ScreenShot9.png

Hi, the solution is to go to bodyslide,select the futa cock, scroll down and look for belly and there look at Tuck and point it to 100% for both 0 and 100 weight, works like a charm, its not disconnected anymore from the body xD I use latest 3BA body from Acro and I dont have the gap anymore.

Edited by bonesexpozed
12 hours ago, Papersword said:

Removing the balls with the Scrotum Gone slider, is there a way to disable physics on the scrotum? I know the physics hooks come into play from outside the mod, would renaming the scrotum nodes in the NIF file be enough to disable the flapping skin left over from shrinking the balls?

Easyest way - remove balls bones from model skinning in Outfit Studio