Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

All the patches? It's one download and yes its necessary. If you have any DLCs there is an unofficial patch for each DLC. Skyrim is a piece of shit without it. There is no excuse not to use the unofficial patches especially if you are modding.

there are quite a few mods that have patches specifically to deal with Unofficial skyrim patches. I would have to go through each of my mods and hunt specific Unofficial skyrim patches for the patches lol, that is what I meant by " all the patches".

Edit: The reason for my post wasn't to say remove the Dependancy.. it was to merely state that it is a requirement not listed in the requirements...

Ah I see what you mean.  Honestly those patches are not that important.  The most important fixes from USKP is the script fixes. You can make a TES5merged patch which fixes the rest.  USKP does not break anything if it not patched

• 2 weeks later...

hey uglykid,

First of all thx for all your work and the upload, been using most of your work for long time. However im thinking of installing LSAR but had trouble in the past with the original because of pap spam from said mod being so great that it stopped other scripts from triggering. Have you fixed this issue in your version? I run estrus already , kind of, as I know this is linked to LSAR in some way, I run estrus without the esp though, cus it plays better with sexlab and estrus animation dependent mods without the esp for me. Thx :)

UKC doesn't use MO, but I do, so here's how I do it.

Install it the normal way, just let the installer work, and choose UNPB and Loose, if you don't select the animation/shout then you don't need to run FNIS after installing, if you do then you do. The mod works fine this way.

UKC doesn't use MO, but I do, so here's how I do it.

Install it the normal way, just let the installer work, and choose UNPB and Loose, if you don't select the animation/shout then you don't need to run FNIS after installing, if you do then you do. The mod works fine this way.

Thanks for the advice but....the newest version 4.30 file doesn't have fomod inside, so it doesn't show me the installer.

MO just show me the 'choose the virtual', so I can't install the common and UNPB together, neither Loose.

• 1 month later...

Thanks uglykidcid, I am really liking the combined LSAR armor mod you have in the OP.  I do have a couple questions though:

1) Is it possible to edit something to shorten the MCM menu title?  Just have it say 'LSAR' or something?  The way it runs outside the UI just kind of gets under my skin.

2) Also, my bigger issue, I may be doing something wrong but I can't get the Devious Assets UNPB TPSB file to line up properly with either recommended body in the first post.  The harness is okay, but no matter how I install things the nipple rings don't line up correctly, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I am taking a small break from modding but when I get back I'll update LSAR and look at the title.  LSAR has some new outfits as well I will add.  

The nipple rings will never be perfect due to the bouncing but they may have become miss aligned with the body updates so I will look again.

Sorry if this was answered but couldn't find an answer so felt the need of asking it here.

I've installed the 4.30 with MO by seperating common and specific body type folder, re-zipping and adding to the mod organizer in the correct order.
Mod works great. All of the intended replacements are there and working but the problem is with LSAR (or I think it is). Whenever I equip a wearable item, it looks like I've installed the LSAR with Loose setting. When I go to the MCM menu and force the LSAR on well-fitted setting nothing seems to change. Basically there is like a huuuge gap between chest area of the iron armor and the boob of my character. It says everything is on well fitted on the ini file that we can edit in the skse/plugins folder. This is not a problem specific to the iron armor too. It also happens on the ragged tunic and many other items. 

Had an idea about installing the original LSAR and overwriting its files with your mod but didn't want to act careless and here I am. Hope you guys can find a workaround for me to perform.

Thanx for the awesome pack btw.

Well I do not use MO so I cannot help much with that.  I also do not modify the well-fit outfits so you might be better off with the Original Version

Thank you for answering cid. I've found a workaround for the problems I've encountered. I realized that if I add the problematic pieces from another conversion pack and zip it with yours before installing it would solve the issue. After a couple of tries, I've managed to achieve my desired outcome. 

TLDR; Still using your mod. Edited it to work my way.

Well I do not use MO so I cannot help much with that.  I also do not modify the well-fit outfits so you might be better off with the Original Version

Thank you for answering cid. I've found a workaround for the problems I've encountered. I realized that if I add the problematic pieces from another conversion pack and zip it with yours before installing it would solve the issue. After a couple of tries, I've managed to achieve my desired outcome. 

PS; If anyone needs assistance with about that pm me guys. I might help you out.

TLDR; Still using your mod. Edited it to work my way. 

Hi Ugly (if I may be so forward ;-)),

I just installed your magnum opus and your LSAR makeover (and in turn got rid of all the other clothing mods I had, except for Art of Magicka) and starting from your greatgrandparents on down I thank all your ancestors for getting in position like they did, to finally call you into existence.

But... it wouldn't be Skyrim if everything worked as intended right out of the box (though this comes pretty damn close).

I have absolutely no idea why -

the left ring (I am using the left hand rings modified by homercide, so slot 56) vanishes from sight, when I equip any bodyslot item (armor and clothing both).

the PotW Armlets (slot 57) also do this.  <<EDIT: sorry, they are 58/>>

Unequipping the body slot makes them reappear. The enchantments and armor values (3 points from the armlets) stay all the time.

So if you have an intuition what the reason could be, I would be very thankfool. If you just tell me that I am on my own, well then I am no worse of than I am now.

On another note, I just love those big hoop earrings (slot 43, goes great with the smaller opal earrings in slot 55) for their gipsy vibe, but the things are jangling like crazy and getting locked at impossible angles all the time.

Is there a way to tame them some? Do you know how I would go about doing that, or do you know who could tell me?

Thank you for taking the time reading this

So basically you have multiple mods fighting for the same body slots which makes things go invisible.  There are just not enough body slots for everything we want. If you are running Devious Devices make sure you have no hidden devices selected as it will turn those slots invisible.  Go through all your mods in MCM and see what slots they use. Dual Sheath Redux, Equipping Overhaul, LSAR, etc.

Hey guys, just wondering if this is normal the undergarment included in your LSAR compilation only seem to be UNP sized (even though I used the UNPB type body in your compilation), the UNPB body provided by you seems to be too big, am I doing something wrong or is this intentional? I replaced your undergarments with the original LSAR BBP undergarment for now but the fit isn't perfect but is an imperfect substitute for now T_T.

Thanks for the answer, though the solution i found was in a totally unexpected and different direction.

I finally got my courage up to get rid of realistic lighting overhaul and install an ENB and presto - the armlets and the left rings are back. Everybody is happy (Except my framerate :-). Nobody knows why.

I did not change anything else. Honest!

@abc - the LSAR that UKC has in here is a custom job, be sure to read the whole description, as some things do different things than you would expect them to, but to not break the install package (or another equally valid reason) their old names are still in place (please somebody correct me if I am wrong here)

@sacremas: Thanks for being an entitled know-it-all, the switch from skylight to the medium option of realvision gave me another 5-10 FPS and thus lifted me out of the critical twenties in crowd scenes. The fantasy-movie vibe remained and I got rid of the massive DOF too.

One happy camper goes gaming :-).

Want to have even more fun? Try disabling every landscape texture mod you have (keep your water mod, distant terrain overhauls like skyfalls and anything dealing with NCPs, armor and creature, get rid of landcape mods like grass and tree overhauls) and deleting the Bethesda High Res texture packs, then instlal this, make sure to follow the install instrucitons; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61995/?Go for 1k optional textures, and if you were runnging the Bethesda packs and other texture packs you will get a FPS boost, and way better graphics that will actually cause your jaw to drop first time you go ingame, I promise you.