Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

hi, i have installed you  UKC Companions Merged UNPB TPSB

but... i cant see the vagina as i should... i see that something moves but there is a texture without a hole... what should i do ?

Have U instaled evrything that mod required - body meshes, skeleton bones, as Uglykidcid mentioned in his first post.

• 2 weeks later...

Wjun is included in the MEGA merger, both colors, but only as accessories. In other words I made corsets you can wear in addition to other things.  The reason for this is that there are so many meshes in the corset that making a zero weight version would have been near impossible due to distortion.

1330136-1358832232.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for sharing, found a problem with nicky (UKC Companions Merged UNPB TPSB) apparently her hair texture is place at the wrong directory i moved the 2 sunshine textures back to the "KS Hairdo's" directory hair color is back to normal. 

this is awesome work gj.

update1: Rayne body textures pointing to wrong directory change nifs to "textures\actors\character\ArwynLiFollowerUNP\SkinBodyLunari", working now.

• 3 weeks later...

too bad i was needed to install Hiraki extra because in the merger she has kinda default npc head and not the original one and also a dark head skin. i was trying to replace mesh and texture and facegen data by original but nothing helped :( so that a BUG i say!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I can't get this to work. I'm using mod manager. It's calling upon dawn guard as a needed file for ravenukc.esm  part of merger .esm. I dont have DG. I disabled ravenukc.esm bought the house you mentioned and an empty chest. Please help. You said high heels was only dependency not dawn guard. Thanks.

ps. I forgot to mention what file lol,  armor clothing weapons  merger

Hello, I can't get this to work. I'm using mod manager. It's calling upon dawn guard as a needed file for ravenukc.esm  part of merger .esm. I dont have DG. I disabled ravenukc.esm bought the house you mentioned and an empty chest. Please help. You said high heels was only dependency not dawn guard. Thanks.

Sorry but in UKC's (asked him about it before, and this includes my own) opinion, if you don't have all the DLCs at this point this long since the game's released and after they've been on sale so many times, you don't have too much to say. Don't download house mods unless you have Hearthfire, don't download big equipment mods unless you have Dawnguard and probably Dragonborn as well.

Sorry but in UKC's (asked him about it before, and this includes my own) opinion, if you don't have all the DLCs at this point this long since the game's released and after they've been on sale so many times, you don't have too much to say. Don't download house mods unless you have Hearthfire, don't download big equipment mods unless you have Dawnguard and probably Dragonborn as well.

I just got the game 3 weeks ago. If I install all the dlc it would have broke my game. But anyways I think it's already broken. I removed the merger mod, saved and came back and my character is all black and squared pixels. Nothing I do will fix it not even save game script. I've saved it so many times with this mod loaded thinking the armors would be there and nope. How do I get this black mess off? I ran fnis and loot also still nothing.

Erhm. I was about to say that only getting the game 3 days ago is a good excuse, but it's really not. Dawnguard and all DLCs were on sale during Halloween as part of the Legenedary edition, why didn't you just get that instead? At this point they're so cheap I'll only believe you couldn't afford them if live in Uganda or the like. :P

Okay, I don't know whats' going on with your game with black characters, but let's see if we can fix it. Not here though, got another thread for just that, head over here and post a screenshot please. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

I can tell you that the mod would never have installed at all if you don't have Dawnguard, so there is no way you played without having Dawnguard. Your game would have crashed before the main menu loaded, that's how hard dependencies like missing DLCs work, and they would not have caused this. The only thing that could have caused it is if you uninstalled your skin, again not likely, you would have had the base Bethesda skin, or you went in and deleted the wrong stuff without using a file manager. ALWAYS USE A FILE MANAGER if you don't know what you are doing!

Erhm. I was about to say that only getting the game 3 days ago is a good excuse, but it's really not. Dawnguard and all DLCs were on sale during Halloween as part of the Legenedary edition, why didn't you just get that instead? At this point they're so cheap I'll only believe you couldn't afford them if live in Uganda or the like. :P

Okay, I don't know whats' going on with your game with black characters, but let's see if we can fix it. Not here though, got another thread for just that, head over here and post a screenshot please. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

I can tell you that the mod would never have installed at all if you don't have Dawnguard, so there is no way you played without having Dawnguard. Your game would have crashed before the main menu loaded, that's how hard dependencies like missing DLCs work, and they would not have caused this. The only thing that could have caused it is if you uninstalled your skin, again not likely, you would have had the base Bethesda skin, or you went in and deleted the wrong stuff without using a file manager. ALWAYS USE A FILE MANAGER if you don't know what you are doing!

Its not that I couldnt afford it, I read its good to play through original before dlc. Then as I started playing most my mods were not for dlc. If you say i could buy it tonight and it would install fine over my saves and its a better experience i will. I do use mod manager, and as far as the mod when it crashed me back about ravenukc.esm i disabled it thinking it was just one of the mods inside the package needed dlc. In hopes to when i finally had the chance to get the house it would b there. Ill have to screen shot tonight, at work on mobile so excuse typos. Btw all i did was uninstalled the esm mesh and texture from Mo loaded save and black skin. I tried reading some stuff n i dont think im out of memory, everything was fine up until i remoeved it from game n load order. I did rerun fnis and loot and save editor, reset script instances and havok, still black. Thx for helping

No feel free to get the DLC's for Skyrim right away, it will lead to smoother play. It's not a sequential thing, they're supposed to be played with the others, and they add to the main game with bugfixes and new features. Here's how they change the game;

-Dawnguard; Around level 10 the Hall of the Vigilants (south of Dawnstar) will get destroyed by vampires, and then vampires will start attacking the cities at night. Guards will talk about the Dawnguard having reopened in a fort outside Riften, and a NPC will come and ask you to join the Dawnguard. AFter that you are free to never go to Fort Dawnguard and actually start up the expansion, it'll stay that way and if you arrive on level 50 instead of 15 then the enemies will have auto-leveled to 50 with you. A book is also placed in the world that leads you to a second much smaller quest involving lost Dwarven technology, also entirely optional untl you go look in the first dwarven ruins. In addition to this the DLC also gives Werewolves a perk tree and new abilities in werewolf form (without having done anything of the DLC) and if you side with the Vampires in Dawnguard you get access to the Vampire Lord transformation and perk tree as well, if you are going to play either vampire or werewolf you pretty much need Dawnguard even if you have no interest in the storyline there.

-Dragonborn; Once you've visited the Graybeards the first time, next time you hit a town a pair of cultists will approach you asking if you are the Dragonborn, and will speak of a second Dragonborn called Miraak that they serve, they'll attack you and a letter on their bodies will start the Dragonborn quest by telling you to go to Windhelm and sail to the new world space. Aside from the new world space the only changes of the DLC is the new items to the world that it adds, new shouts, and bugfixes. With Dragonborn installed you get a pretty cool animation near the end of the Skyrim main quest that you don't get otherwise.

-HEarthfires; Around level 10-15 IIRC a courier will approach you and give you a letter from one of the Jarls asking you to kill some bandits, when you have he'll reward you with purchase property in his hold as all Jarls do when they like you, but the property you buy is an empty patch of land where you'll be able to build your house according to your specifications. This DLC allows you to become thane and get a housecarl and house in three areas of Skyrim where you couldn't before, it introduces a lot of food recipies and new ways of making food and various farming things. But in general don't bother with this DLC unless the house mod you want to use specifcally uses it, most house mods do due to the new assets.

-High Resolution DLC; this comes for free and auto-installs on PC, delete it and unsubscribe from it on Steam, it's horribly unoptimized and you can find much better textures on the Nexus that won't eat up all your RAM.

No idea what's going on with your character, going to have to see a screenshot. Most likely your character is wearing something that was taken out of the game, specifically something from the Racemenu plugin UKC offers on the Angelic Temptress page, that's the only thing that could cause this.

• 1 month later...

No feel free to get the DLC's for Skyrim right away, it will lead to smoother play. It's not a sequential thing, they're supposed to be played with the others, and they add to the main game with bugfixes and new features. Here's how they change the game;

-Dawnguard; Around level 10 the Hall of the Vigilants (south of Dawnstar) will get destroyed by vampires, and then vampires will start attacking the cities at night. Guards will talk about the Dawnguard having reopened in a fort outside Riften, and a NPC will come and ask you to join the Dawnguard. AFter that you are free to never go to Fort Dawnguard and actually start up the expansion, it'll stay that way and if you arrive on level 50 instead of 15 then the enemies will have auto-leveled to 50 with you. A book is also placed in the world that leads you to a second much smaller quest involving lost Dwarven technology, also entirely optional untl you go look in the first dwarven ruins. In addition to this the DLC also gives Werewolves a perk tree and new abilities in werewolf form (without having done anything of the DLC) and if you side with the Vampires in Dawnguard you get access to the Vampire Lord transformation and perk tree as well, if you are going to play either vampire or werewolf you pretty much need Dawnguard even if you have no interest in the storyline there.

-Dragonborn; Once you've visited the Graybeards the first time, next time you hit a town a pair of cultists will approach you asking if you are the Dragonborn, and will speak of a second Dragonborn called Miraak that they serve, they'll attack you and a letter on their bodies will start the Dragonborn quest by telling you to go to Windhelm and sail to the new world space. Aside from the new world space the only changes of the DLC is the new items to the world that it adds, new shouts, and bugfixes. With Dragonborn installed you get a pretty cool animation near the end of the Skyrim main quest that you don't get otherwise.

-HEarthfires; Around level 10-15 IIRC a courier will approach you and give you a letter from one of the Jarls asking you to kill some bandits, when you have he'll reward you with purchase property in his hold as all Jarls do when they like you, but the property you buy is an empty patch of land where you'll be able to build your house according to your specifications. This DLC allows you to become thane and get a housecarl and house in three areas of Skyrim where you couldn't before, it introduces a lot of food recipies and new ways of making food and various farming things. But in general don't bother with this DLC unless the house mod you want to use specifcally uses it, most house mods do due to the new assets.

-High Resolution DLC; this comes for free and auto-installs on PC, delete it and unsubscribe from it on Steam, it's horribly unoptimized and you can find much better textures on the Nexus that won't eat up all your RAM.

No idea what's going on with your character, going to have to see a screenshot. Most likely your character is wearing something that was taken out of the game, specifically something from the Racemenu plugin UKC offers on the Angelic Temptress page, that's the only thing that could cause this.

Thanks for good info. I got the dlcs installed :), how do you remember all this stuff, the storyline is hard for me to follow, maybe I try to rush the txt too much.

Thanks for good info. I got the dlcs installed :), how do you remember all this stuff, the storyline is hard for me to follow, maybe I try to rush the txt too much.

3000+ hours of gameplay means it's very hard to forget at this point, I'll probably remember the graybeard ceremony word for word 10 years from now still.

i whish there would be an update or bugfix for merged followers

First off UKC is very busy, he's an Army Captain in active service, so he's frequently out in the field away from his own stuff for months at a time. Secondly he doesn't actually play Skyrim, all of these has been to set up for a game that he was going to play that got put off year after year, he stopped working on the Skyrim stuff and started actually playing other gams (Witcher games, Mass Effect, etc) he hadn't played in the short time he has available instead about six months back. Which is just as well since meanwhile the new SkyUI has made his armor merger that he spent so much time on rather pointless to install if you want barely maneuverable crafting menus. So don't expect many updates until he's back to playing, which is probably going to be quite a while off, as in when the army actually gives him a very long time off or he retires.

I hated Sky UI's crafting list when it first came out. Still, it is searchable. If you know the name of the armor your interested in, you can find it and figure out what components you need. It can also be sorted by name, armor value, or gold value. Eventually I got used to it.

UKC made my Oblivion game much more interesting with his shop mod back in the day, and did even more with his collections for Skyrim. I'm glad to hear he's still OK, and good on him for finding a few games he can actually enjoy playing rather than just modding.

Lately I've been using the TESV Merge File script to build my own merged mods in a limited way. Not anywhere near as polished as UKCs (no moving companions around and such), but it has let me fit more into the limited space Skyrim has.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I down loaded your Selene, I've had the original since it cane out but the first time Selene sat and ate her soup, the spoon raked the bowl and Selene inhaled her soup audibly. Never have i heard the sound for this animation before. You live up to your mission of improving mods indeed!  If I wanted a less muscular body would special considerations regarding her hi tech genitals  be of concern?

wow. first let me say UKC, thank you for your continued work on MEGA and the rest. when i first coined the name Mega, i really didn't think it'd get bigger. glad it has and that the name stuck lol.

i have your version from like a year ago buried in a huge merge i made so i'll see if i can rip it out or rebuild, to accommodate this latest.

but Shubal's statement above intrigues me. what all have you changed or added to the follower mods? is there a changelog? i just dl'd your Sofia version and see it's got the hdt body and new hair. did you add idles and stuff to Kate?

I'm pretty sure (as in 99 %) that UKC doesn't do new animations or sounds or the like, all of Selene Kate's animations are part of the original nexus mod. Now what UKC did with her was bugifix her and make her scripts much less intensive, chainged her body mesh to UNPB with the vag, and merged the various optional files for her, such as putting music into her dancemoves (that's something you normally do separately from Nexus version).