Removing bones from Nifshape

trpd

I found this mod link . On the vids you can see that for heavy armors the bulk is static - doesn't bounce or have collision while the contents do. The mod is for some older LSAR CBBE , now i would like to apply this to UNPB version. I think it can be done editing from Nif. snifing the nifs i noticed that NiTriShape for bulk ->DismemberSkinInstance does not have breast bones. I did remove them from the original fine but equiping the item caused CTD so i must be doing something wrong.

post-723110-0-82374400-1431546885_thumb.jpg

I removed the bones from (1) and then edited the bones count in (2) and (3) reducign it by 2.

I found this mod link . On the vids you can see that for heavy armors the bulk is static - doesn't bounce or have collision while the contents do. The mod is for some older LSAR CBBE , now i would like to apply this to UNPB version. I think it can be done editing from Nif. snifing the nifs i noticed that NiTriShape for bulk ->DismemberSkinInstance does not have breast bones. I did remove them from the original fine but equiping the item caused CTD so i must be doing something wrong.

attachicon.gifarmedit.jpg

I removed the bones from (1) and then edited the bones count in (2) and (3) reducign it by 2.

You can use Outfit Studio.

Is it possible to remove bones just from one shape in OS? I can only remove them from whole nif what is not what i want.

Yeah you can

Archived