• 2 weeks later...

Hi

As a the new one around here:

Which game offers the best sex mods: Skyrim, Oblivion or New Vegas?

It appear to be Skyrim, but I just want to be sure - I am looking for the best submissive experience (slave, concubine, pet etc.)

Hi

It appear to be Skyrim, but I just want to be sure - I am looking for the best submissive experience (slave, concubine, pet etc.)

oh yes, you'll want Skyrim. Sexlab Framework, Devious Devices, SexSlaves and Sexlab Dialogs. Many more as well.

Hi

oh yes, you'll want Skyrim. Sexlab Framework, Devious Devices, SexSlaves and Sexlab Dialogs. Many more as well.

Cool thx for the info - Is there some kind of compilation or do I just have to test with trial and error which mods that works together?

Also, do they provide good gameplay if I play as female (slave, wife, pregnancy etc.)?

Hi

Cool thx for the info - Is there some kind of compilation or do I just have to test with trial and error which mods that works together?

Also, do they provide good gameplay if I play as female (slave, wife, pregnancy etc.)?

Unfortunately, it's mostly trial and error... there are no compilations.

I recommend starting your search for mods here.

YES. Most of the mods for Skyrim here are based around that.  :) 

Greetings.

I finally got around to installing Oblivion. I really loved Morrowind, even before all of the cool and great mods I added to it. Yet, after trying Oblivion with no mods and a few mods, I find that my feelings for it are inversly proportional to my enjoyment of Morrowind.

As such, I found the need to seek out many, many, many moods to make the game more dynamic and versitile. So far, I'm only a few steps into that endevor, but those steps have lead me here.

Someday, I may buy Skyrim and, based on some opinions I've heard, may find myself returned to the same path that lead me here. But, only time, money, and more powerful computer system will tell.

In the mean time, I shall ramp up Oblivion as best as I can.

-SPK

Hi

Generally they'll work together.  For Slaves however avoid more than one mod at a time for those.  I'd recommend SexSlaves since that has quests, voice acting, etc.

Most mod are geared towards female characters, so you shouldn't have any problems.