Hello, Ive been a LL member since around late 2014. I shove mods into skyrim on spare time (barely even play it) and intend to learn how to convert armors soon, i come to loverslab once a day atleast and check for new mods. I also help people that are in need of assistance to the best of my capabilities, so if u need help don't hesitate to ask, either I or another lovers lab member will help u out :). GL HF!!!

Just had to edit hehe forgot something.. U can call me dude because of my laid back demeanour or Rick if u wish.

Hello, Ive been a LL member since around late 2014. I shove mods into skyrim on spare time (barely even play it) and intend to learn how to convert armors soon, i come to loverslab once a day atleast and check for new mods. I also help people that are in need of assistance to the best of my capabilities, so if u need help don't hesitate to ask, either I or another lovers lab member will help u out :). GL HF!!!

Just had to edit hehe forgot something.. U can call me dude because of my laid back demeanour or Rick if u wish.

Give me back my rug.

After monitoring and downloading from LL for a couple of years, I've decided to jump into the community with both feet.

Hi all.

I took the time to fill out my profile, so curious, bored-to tears, people can read more about me there.

'Sup, everybody! I've found LoversLab when I searched for some adult Sims thingies. Since then, I couldn't resist the energy this community has, so much good content, so many people willing to help, make you laugh and teach you, while still having fun like it's no work at all. Hope I'll fit in here, since I'm a bit socially awkward, and I hope meeting good people, with silly ideas for fun. If anybody's intimidated by my avatar, don't worry about it, the rabbitt doesen't bite.

Nice to meet y'all.  :heart:

'Sup, everybody! I've found LoversLab when I searched for some adult Sims thingies. Since then, I couldn't resist the energy this community has, so much good content, so many people willing to help, make you laugh and teach you, while still having fun like it's no work at all. Hope I'll fit in here, since I'm a bit socially awkward, and I hope meeting good people, with silly ideas for fun. If anybody's intimidated by my avatar, don't worry about it, the rabbitt doesen't bite.

Nice to meet y'all.  :heart:

not quite true rabbits do bite sometimes :) atleast mine does XD hello to all you new ones and to those that have ben here a while :)