Hi!

If some of you new members want to say hi, you can say "hi!" here!

People might say "hi!" back! 

Bye!

"Hi"

Payed an insane number of hours on Xbox.  Shifting to PC for more spice.  I like a lot of stuff here.  Great work by so many.  Toying with a few mods to understand how they work, but ast computer course I took was Fortran77 in the mid 80's. 

I would also like to do something that others might like.  Had two thoughts so far...

1) Dynamic Bouncing.  Nude > clothed > light > heavy

2) An adult collector's mods.  Have doll or full size representations of sexual partners.  My guess is to start simple leveraging existing adult quest arrays rather than starting from scratch

If t was an MMO, my tag line would be cya in game.  Here it is old school and I will cya on board.

Hi to all the community.

My name is Greta, 26, lesbian, great fan of skyrim since 2011.

I'm new here, and I'd like to have some simple suggestion.

I'm using Vilja mod and I've successfully married her.

I'd like to have a normal sex life, not sado, no rape and similar shit, nothing but lovemaking.

Is there anybody who can suggest me a simple configuration to achieve such goal ?

I read something on Sexlab Romance and Spouses Enhanced. Is there anybody who's using these mods ? Suggestions ?

My configuration is medium (280 mods) and I'd like to see videos before to install a sex mod, but I can't find (obviously) on YouTube.

Where can I find videos of the mods in action ?

Thanks for any help.

Love.

Guba666

Well, I say hi to clear myself.

Edit: I will be honest. My first thought about LL community was like "Meh, a group of pervs. I'm just gonna take those mods and leave." But then, I had some trouble with one of mods. And asked for help to DoctaSax. He/She (sorry, doesn't know your gender :mellow: ) was really kind. By this way, he/she had my curiosity. And I had  a small ride on LL. Just saw how people sincere and friendly are. That's the point where community had my attention. I was like "i have never been so wrong in all my life." So, that's how I ended up like this, editing a "Say Hi" post.

I'm glad to tell you people "Hi." I wanna have some fun with you =)

Hi to all the community.

My name is Greta, 26, lesbian, great fan of skyrim since 2011.

I'm new here, and I'd like to have some simple suggestion.

I'm using Vilja mod and I've successfully married her.

I'd like to have a normal sex life, not sado, no rape and similar shit, nothing but lovemaking.

Is there anybody who can suggest me a simple configuration to achieve such goal ?

I read something on Sexlab Romance and Spouses Enhanced. Is there anybody who's using these mods ? Suggestions ?

My configuration is medium (280 mods) and I'd like to see videos before to install a sex mod, but I can't find (obviously) on YouTube.

Where can I find videos of the mods in action ?

Thanks for any help.

Love.

Guba666

Hi. You can watch Zaric Zhakaron's videos on youtube for "most offensive skyrim mods." That was how I found LoversLab. If you need any link, contact me on pm, please. But I think you can find them out =)

Hey everyone, I've been lurking here for quite some time, even before I registered here 4 months ago, managed to get Skyrim (and a bunch of other games) during the Steam Black Friday sale for cheap, been experimenting with mods off and on ever since, gotten to the point that I wanted to post some screenshots several times now, only to be distracted by a new mod or a different game.

Finally gotten to the point that I'm satisfied with the current state of my mods, just need to make screenshots of 1 more character, and make two posts here and you'll see my stuff in the sysc topic.

Greetings all!

Hello all. Nice site you've got going here. :-)

Could someone please direct me to a "noobs guide" if there is one? Ideally for people who are not experienced mod-users? I mean, I assume you need a basic "naked-mod" to start with, and probably a mod manager?

Thanks very much.

Because I am a lazy person, I'll just direct you to a post I made a while back, here, that might be of some use.

This one might actually be more helpful... it's more in-depth, talking about an advanced mod and how to install everything that leads up to it, with step-by-step instructions. Note that there are many different ways to install and use mods, this is just one way, but it works for me. :)

The posts are a bit out of date... for example, they ask you to download Sexlab 1.59 and it's been patched to 1.59c now, but in general the instructions are solid. Just download the latest version instead of whatever numbers I've given.