Well CC, it's like this:

First, they overtake us with cute domination, the final stages is getting the cat haters to even melt when they do something adorable.

Then comes...

Evolution

679f8_funny-pictures-cat-has-sword.jpg

We'll go peacefully with minimal casualties due to the cuteness overload that's been going on for thousands of years!

uhm... *looking around and behind me*

i dont think my boyfriend would approve of my being here.... which is why i did it anyway...

h-...huh-....... hi....... ._. i'm Terrah. 

i'm.. *blush, shyly sinks lower in her chair* 

yeah...

Put your boyfriend in an armbinder for a few days. He'll come around.

Hi everyone, im new here obviously :D

New to the whole forum thing in general too.

I have never really been able to get involved in anything socially on the internet, but I thought id give it another go.

Im up for a chat about literally anything!

reply or message me if you want

Hello, I just started here. I'm very new to even adding mods and scripts so expect to see me asking for help very soon. I have both Fallout: New Vegas and very recently got Skyrim, so I'm into modding both of them with LoversLab material, but I'm not sure about how to do stuff in Skyrim. If people want to help I would be more than happy to accept it. I look forward to making some friends here too!

hey loverslab, new here to the site. Been on nexus for quite some time now, but really wanting to branch out into the community and hopefully work with some other modders on some projects.

I love fallout. If I'm modding, you can bet that it's for New Vegas.

A little about what I'm working with:
Currently I'm playing on a custom built PC that will soon be needing a video card upgrade (running a twin frozr R6590 atm which works decent, until I run north of 50-100 mods at once, which I tend to do, then it gets a bit bogged down...). Other than that, I'm pretty happy with my system. got a quad core i5 3550 clocking in at around 3.30 ghz, more RAM than I will ever need, a creative sound-blaster Z card, a 120GB SSD with just my operating system on it, and a 500GB hard drive with everything else. I may upgrade that soon too, as with music, pictures, and hundreds of mods, I'm starting to see it fill up. 
So not 100% top of the line, but runs fallout even with screen recording software just fine for me.

Abilities:

-I am not an A-list modder by any means, still having a LOT to learn.
-My geck skills are...adequate for what I usually want to accomplish. 
-My nifskope skills aren't the best, but I'm getting down what I need to for what I do often. 
-I'm fairly good at editing textures, but I use photoshop to edit my .dds's, not any of the fancy programs that I see a lot of modders use.
-I would say my best skills, however, are in writing. Whether it be quests, companions, new areas, etc, I pride myself in the ability to write good histories, explanations, quest stories, or whatever else need be. I am very OCD when it comes to what I write, and if I make a mod, best believe I do my research to make sure it's lore friendly and logical. I have been a member of quite a few mod teams, and have received many compliments on my ability to form quest stages, back stories, and dialog that makes the mod very immersive and entertaining. 

So just wanted to give a quick hello to everyone, a brief intro to myself, and an open invitation to always PM me if you have any questions or want to work together. I am always eager to make some of the ideas I have come to life, and would love to help you do the same.

Hello LL...

I'm certainly not a 'new' member, joined up back in 2011 and pretty much been in lurker mode the whole time. I've learned a lot from reading posts by the mod authors here about technical things and just wanted to say thank you to all of them. I find the community here is far more open to sharing knowledge about modding than other sites, and it's greatly appreciated for somebody like me who enjoys creating or editing content to enhance my own game.

I will probably still continue to lurk, only posting if something really grabs my attention or if I truly feel I have something to contribute to the conversation. Just figured I should come out of the shadows for quick post.

Thanks for all the things the LL community does :)

Hi everyone, I have been a lurker for some time. Just browsing through, and downloading some mods. I am not much of a modder, but I do like taking screenshots and referring to the mods used, hopefully also making the mod authors happy to see some results, or interesting combinations of their, and other mods.