G'day LL, I'm not exactly new:  been visiting here and dlnding mods for about a year now, but this is my first post. I really do love this community and I've used quite a few mods here. I'd love to make a humble $ donation to help the site but I cant for the life of me find a 'donate' option or button anywhere on the site. What gives? Very happy to be part of this community. Cheers!

Guest endgameaddiction

I don't believe there's any donation feature included on LL. My suggestion is to contact the author(s) of the mod(s) you would like to donate to through private message and see where it goes from there.

Greetings,

Vinamael is the name; Skyrim is the game.  Been a member here for sometime, but I have been too lazy to make an introduction.  I really enjoy the community interaction.  I will be posting screenshots of my Dragonborn shortly.  Looking forward to maybe getting to know some of you!

Thought i say Hello quickly Ive been here for a while since the community on LL seems to be more active then on other sites as nexus :/ some quick introduction trying to learn how to mod = not install mods... but make them from scratch I have some experience from nifscope and I know how to change/edit textures on Gimp paste a custom picture for example and editing the colour to look more sharp and realistic. Im currently learning how to convert armors and clothes from one body type to another and adding BBP - TBBP - HDT to them since jumping with a silk dress and no BBP cmon where is the realism in that?  Finally when i have gotten a grasp of that then im going to start making new armors clothes and weapons for my skyrim character.