I have a question and sorry if its a dumb question and i didn't read all the post and may be i missed this, I read that bathhouse dependency removed so how can i use the bathing animation?

Didn't check the mod, just installed going to check now..\

Ok no menu for private needs appeared in the mcm menu, also no message on the top left corner when loaded the game.

Yes i used fnis after installing.

edited: never mind menu appeared, Now just tell mehow to play the bathing animation? I am guessing when in the water?

Bathing animation plays regardless of whether or not you have bathhouse or not. The two are separate and unrelated.

Yeah but when does it start, the bathing animation, urination etc or should i say how does it start? I checked the option but nothing happens when i go in the water or not go as you said bathing animations plays regardless.

Have you run FNIS?

I have a question and sorry if its a dumb question and i didn't read all the post and may be i missed this, I read that bathhouse dependency removed so how can i use the bathing animation?

Didn't check the mod, just installed going to check now..\

Ok no menu for private needs appeared in the mcm menu, also no message on the top left corner when loaded the game.

Yes i used fnis after installing.

edited: never mind menu appeared, Now just tell mehow to play the bathing animation? I am guessing when in the water?

Bathing animation plays regardless of whether or not you have bathhouse or not. The two are separate and unrelated.

Yeah but when does it start, the bathing animation, urination etc or should i say how does it start? I checked the option but nothing happens when i go in the water or not go as you said bathing animations plays regardless.

Have you run FNIS?

Yeah right after installing it, and this is my first time installing this mod.

Have you run FNIS?

That is truly bizarre. Not sure what would cause something like that.

On another note, I haven't asked this question since my infant brother, but, Where Is The Poop?!

lol

Anyway, the mod uploaded appears to be lacking the new excrement

Have you run FNIS?

On another note, I haven't asked this question since my infant brother, but, Where Is The Poop?!

lol

Reuploaded and included the new excrement mesh. Sorry about that.

Also, zaselim, are you using any custom race mods? I'm investigating the possibility of custom races affecting the animations.

You cleaned up the BSA from the additional MCM translations, but forgot the loose files. :P

But now to my little not-bathing kittie problem.
i read thru your scripts and noticed, that i should see some messages.
Well, i actually see none. None of the "People see me", "Not in battle", "Cant do it here", "is in marshes", "near Waterfall", "Soaps", "No need to bath" or any other messages.
if i use the bathing power, the Ui goes away for a brief second (if sneaking, my toon get's up) and then: nothing. As before.
i added soap using the console. No change.
Strange thing is: Was working for my nord girl before, but stopped working after bathing once.

it forces ThirdPerson, passes the function isMarshWater, disables the player controls and then goes straight to enable all player controls again.
None of the 3 hardcoded slots (32, 33, 37) will be unequipped and nothing else in between Disable- and EnablePlayerControls happens.
Only checked BathScript.psc.

Where exactly does this work? Behind the BBLS it definitly doesn't and not in Whiterun nor in the sea near Riverwood.
The isMarshWater function checks for 2 specific ranges of coordinates, i'm to lazy to figure out.

Edit: What does "Unequip()" do? i found no such command in SKSE or the CK doc. Only "UnequipItem" and "UnequipItemEx".

You cleaned up the BSA from the additional MCM translations, but forgot the loose files. :P

But now to my little not-bathing kittie problem.
i read thru your scripts and noticed, that i should see some messages.
Well, i actually see none. None of the "People see me", "Not in battle", "Cant do it here", "is in marshes", "near Waterfall", "Soaps", "No need to bath" or any other messages.
if i use the bathing power, the Ui goes away for a brief second (if sneaking, my toon get's up) and then: nothing. As before.
i added soap using the console. No change.
Strange thing is: Was working for my nord girl before, but stopped working after bathing once.

it forces ThirdPerson, passes the function isMarshWater, disables the player controls and then goes straight to enable all player controls again.
None of the 3 hardcoded slots (32, 33, 37) will be unequipped and nothing else in between Disable- and EnablePlayerControls happens.
Only checked BathScript.psc.

Where exactly does this work? Behind the BBLS it definitly doesn't and not in Whiterun nor in the sea near Riverwood.
The isMarshWater function checks for 2 specific ranges of coordinates, i'm to lazy to figure out.

Edit: What does "Unequip()" do? i found no such command in SKSE or the CK doc. Only "UnequipItem" and "UnequipItemEx".

Reuploaded again...

Aside from the debug bathing messages, the messages "People can see.", "Can't do that in battle" and "Can't do that here" are messages in Ck and not in the script.

It's quite weird that you are getting these problems. Have you checked whether or not you have script files in your data/scripts folder? If not are you using any custom race or mod that edits your current race.

isMarshWater checks for two overlapping sections of land around Morthal. They should not affect your ability to take a bath. They only make it so that you can't get the very clean status after taking a bath.

Unequip() is a custom function that I created to handle the unequiping before bathing. It's a bit confusing I know. If you scroll down the script you'll something like

function Unequip()

---some code here---

endfunction

that shows you what it does.

If anyone else is getting this problem please let me know. I'm hoping this isn't a wide spread problem.

I think this is a great idea and really want to use it but I can't get the mod to work! I've tried removing everything in the load order apart from PN but it CTDs before the main menu. I've re-downloaded the file twice and I've made sure I have all the requirements... I've run FNIS and made sure there is no PCEA. Am I missing something here??

Aside from the debug bathing messages, the messages "People can see.", "Can't do that in battle" and "Can't do that here" are messages in Ck and not in the script.

Sorry. Forgot to mention, that i changed those, to print a message on screen, to see how far the script runs.

It's quite weird that you are getting these problems. Have you checked whether or not you have script files in your data/scripts folder? If not are you using any custom race or mod that edits your current race.

All scripts are in place and no mods that alter races other then in appearance.

But the strange thing is, that it never worked for my Khajiit char, but for my Nord ... only once, but it worked.

Everything else works like a charm. All those different urinate and defecate animations.
Just the bathing never triggers and i can't see why the script skips.

Unequip() is a custom function that I created to handle the unequiping before bathing. It's a bit confusing I know. If you scroll down the script you'll something like

function Unequip()

---some code here---

endfunction

that shows you what it does.

Deary me!

i must be blind. ^^

Here my loadorder, in case someone knows of mods that can cause this:

00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dawnguard.esm
03 HearthFires.esm
04 Dragonborn.esm
05 ApachiiHair.esm
06 Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
07 Alicia.esm
08 AP Skyrim.esm
09 BBLuxurySuite.esm
0A ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0B Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
0C moonpath.esm
0D SexiS.esm
0E SPIKE.esm
0F paradise_halls.esm
10 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
11 SexLab.esm [Version 1.14]
12 Skyrim - Director's Cut.esp [Version 3.0]
13 Malachit zu Vulkanglas.esp
14 Brawl Bugs CE.esp
15 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 1.3.3b]
16 Unofficial DLC Patches Merged.esp
17 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp [Version 1.1.2]
18 Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
19 Chesko_Frostfall.esp
1A Better Dynamic Snow.esp
1B Rainbows.esp
1C BWS.esp
1D Clanking Armor.esp
1E ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
1F IHSS.esp
20 Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
21 randomthunder.esp
22 Thundering Shouts.esp
23 mintylightningmod.esp
24 StaticMeshImprovementMod Merged.esp
25 TradeBarter.esp
26 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
27 BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp
28 Bring Out Your Dead.esp [Version 1.2]
++ CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
29 Chesko_WearableLantern Merged.esp
2A ClamsDropPearls.esp
2B Disease_Descriptions Merged.esp
2C DungeonQuestAwareness.esp
2D fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp [Version 1.0]
2E JK Crafting Breakdown Merged.esp
2F Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - default.esp
30 UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
31 Book Covers Skyrim.esp
32 Book Covers Hearthfire.esp
33 Book Covers Dawnguard.esp
34 manny Lantern Caretakers.esp
35 Moss Rocks.esp
36 Oblivion Gates v3 - Skyrim + Dawnguard DLC.esp
37 ORM-Arvak.esp
38 PilgrimsDelight.esp
39 Point The Way.esp [Version 1.0.1a]
3A RabbitsPlus.esp
3B Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp
3C RealShelter.esp
3D Riverwood smelter.esp
3E ShootingStars.esp
3F Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.1]
40 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.1]
41 mslZaZArachnophobia.esp
42 SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp [Version 1.1]
++ Traps Make Noise.esp
43 Convenient Horses.esp
44 Destructible_bottles.esp
45 Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
46 Footprints Merged.esp
47 RaceMenu.esp
48 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
49 RaceMenuOverlays.esp
4A WetandCold.esp
4B WetandCold - Ashes.esp
4C SkyUI.esp
4D iHUD.esp
4E ArgonianMercArmor.esp
4F Cloaks of Skyrim + Winter is coming Merged.esp
50 DaedricCorset.esp
51 DreamBurrowsRegalAssassin.esp
52 Elemental Staves.esp
53 ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
54 Glass Variants.esp
55 hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
56 imp_helm.esp
57 imp_helm_imp.esp
58 imp_helm_dawn.esp
59 MarshArmor.esp
5A LeftHandRings Merged.esp
5B NewmNecklaces2.esp
5C Bad Dog.esp
5D PIVariety.esp
5E Really Radiant Raiment.esp
5F royal_daedric.esp
60 Armors Merged.esp
61 TorchArrow-Dawnguard.esp
62 Unique Uniques.esp [Version 1.4]
63 SexToys Merged.esp
64 Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
65 wop-enema.esp
66 Dr_Bandolier.esp
67 mjhCulturalDiversity Merged.esp
68 mjhCulturalDiversity - Khajiit Clothes Wet and Cold.esp
69 Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
6A Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp
6B no-helmet armor perk fix.esp
6C BBLuxurySuite AddOns Merged.esp
6D Gildergreen Regrown.esp [Version 1.2.5]
6E HearthfireMultiKid.esp
6F moonpath_questdata.esp
70 Run For Your Lives.esp [Version 1.2.2]
71 When Vampires Attack.esp [Version 1.0.3]
72 ShezriesHFKitchen Merged.esp
73 SkyrimChimneysRW.esp
74 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.4]
75 Wyrmstooth.esp [Version 1.8]
76 SkyrimCoinReplacer.esp
77 Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
78 AchieveThat.esp
79 Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
7A BlockSparkles.esp
7B Connys Improved Hearthfire.esp
7C MorrowindImports.esp
7D Distant DetailHF.esp
7E DiversePriests Merged.esp
7F dynamic fires.esp
80 guard dialogue overhaul.esp
81 Immersive Weapons.esp
82 Lenhador.esp
83 Marriable Serana Merged.esp
84 masser Size x0.5.esp
85 More Salt Please Merged.esp
86 dD-No Twitching Dragon Death Animation.esp
87 NonEssentialChildren.esp
88 NudeYngvildSpirits.esp
89 dD - Enhanced Blood Merged.esp
8A TheChoiceIsYours.esp
8B TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
8C Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
8D Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge.esp
8E aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
8F WeaponsArmorFixes_MultiMod_VanillaPatch.esp
90 skyforgedWeapons.esp
91 Unique Region Names - Dragonborn.esp [Version 1.1]
92 Helgen Reborn.esp [Version 104]
93 MzarkWonders.esp
94 AIMP - Antz in my Pantz.esp
95 Chesko_Step418_SN.esp
96 EnhancedLightsandFX Merged.esp
97 Realistic Lighting Overhaul Merged.esp
98 ClimatesOfTamriel DLC Patches Merged.esp
99 Unique Region Names - Dragonborn COT Patch.esp
9A Predator Vision.esp
9B conjure_chest.esp
9C BFSEffects.esp
9D DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
9E FNISspells.esp
9F LockpickingOverhaul4.esp
A0 Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
A1 DragonFastTravelRedone.esp
A2 DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
A3 The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
A4 Enhanced Soul Trap.esp
A5 dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
A6 HeartBreaker.esp [Version 1.11]
A7 Beards.esp
A8 Brows.esp
A9 paradise_halls AddOns Merged.esp
AA Private Needs.esp
AB zzEstrus.esp
AC Estrus Chaurus Merged.esp
AD ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
AE xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
AF SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
B0 SexLabZaZAnimations.esp
B1 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
B2 SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
B3 SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
B4 SDpatch - frostfall.esp
B5 SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
B6 SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
B7 SexLab Horny Followers.esp
B8 LoversComfort.esp
B9 LoversHook.esp
BA MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
BB SexLab Solutions.esp
BC SexLabDefeat.esp
BD SexLab Submit.esp
BE SexLab_Paycrime.esp
BF SexLab Romance.esp
C0 SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
C1 SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp [Version 1.4]
C2 SMSkyrim.esp [Version 3.1]
C3 SMSkyrim - Dragonborn.esp [Version 1.0]
C4 Alicia.esp
C5 Khajiit Children Merged.esp
C6 Follower Trap Safety.esp
C7 EMCompViljaSkyrim Merged.esp
++ moveitLWT.esp
C8 Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp
C9 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CA DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
CB Purewaters Merged.esp
CC Blacksmithforge water fix Merged.esp
CD SPTConsistentOlderPeopleCompatability.esp
CE DiversePriests_ConsistentOlderPeoplePatch.esp
CF Unique Region Names.esp [Version 5]
D0 MergedPatch.esp
D1 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Edit: Oh, and you included the additional MCM translation files in the BSA again. What's going on? ^^

i guess, you wanted to exclude the interface folder from the BSA and keep them as loose files?

just guessing from the fact, that the interface folder in the BSA does not hold the PN MCM translation files anymore.

For anyone who's interessted, in having the mod completly in german, not only the MCM menu.

Just extract into the games data folder and replace the TXT and ESP file, when prompted.

i made the the ESP use StringFiles, like the Bethesda DLCs.
So ya, the ESP needs to be replaced as i had to edit it, to make it use StringFiles.

The attached archive comes with the original english MCM file and the german one.
Contains the original english ESP text and the german one. Both read from the string files, so everyone can use this one.
Especially interessting for other translators, as the ESP don't has to be touched at all. Just translate the string files.

Saves richard from having to release multiple plugins, for different languages ... i hope.

This upload is based on version 2.0 beta5. Not meant to be used with later versions of this mod.

Private Needs (English and German thru StringFile support).7Z

Have you run FNIS?

lol

Reuploaded and included the new excrement mesh. Sorry about that.

Also, zaselim, are you using any custom race mods? I'm investigating the possibility of custom races affecting the animations.

No sir i am using Imperial Race. When i load the game after installing and using fnis, the msg didn't appear on the top left of the screen and not in the menu, Then i used animation clean registry option in sex lab then exit the menu but msg didn't appear again but when i went the mcm menu private needs menu was there. When i check one option then i couldn't checked other i had to exit the menu and go back in again to select the option. After i checked the options and exit the meni the msg appeared on the top left screen like bowl name and for shit option  and the bathing option that starts with H letter appeared. But if it suppose to animate right after selecting in the menu then it doesn't   

I have an issue, the defecation is not triggered if you urinated before, no message, no window, just a second of inmovility and then nothing, but if you await until both be ready to discharge, the animation and the defecate/urinate is played and discharged, i made tests quiting the game thinking it was a delayed script, loading and reloading saves to check the issue and repeating the results, somthing about the retalation between urinate and defecate is not ok.

I have an issue, the defecation is not triggered if you urinated before, no message, no window, just a second of inmovility and then nothing, but if you await until both be ready to discharge, the animation and the defecate/urinate is played and discharged, i made tests quiting the game thinking it was a delayed script, loading and reloading saves to check the issue and repeating the results, somthing about the retalation between urinate and defecate is not ok.

Yeah the exact same thing would happen to me...

I wanted to be able to urinate, then defecate separately at another time, but it would seem that's not possible.

It forces you to do both simultaneously... :'(

Don't know if it's a glitch, or intentional.

@CGi and zaselim

Are you using any custom skeleton_female.nif or skeletonbeast_female.nif files or are you using the default Bethesda ones?

Yeah the exact same thing would happen to me...

I wanted to be able to urinate, then defecate separately at another time, but it would seem that's not possible.

It forces you to do both simultaneously... :'(

Don't know if it's a glitch, or intentional.

I guess I forgot about that part sorry. I'll fix it soon.

Besides that: My kittie still can't bath. Beta5 didn't help at this.

Bathing my nord char works just fine. Just my kittie refuses. i would take a look at the scripts my self, but i can't due to <insert_wonky_excuse_here>.

Silly CGi. Cats hate water. :)

A tongue grooming animation would be ideal, don't you think?

Housecats hate water, tigers love to play in the water though. Most of the other big cats are ambivalent toward water.

@CGi and zaselim

Are you using any custom skeleton_female.nif or skeletonbeast_female.nif files or are you using the default Bethesda ones?

i'm using XP32 V1.81, as it's needed for most stuff, here on LL.

the txt file PrivateNeeds_POLISH.txt translated into Polish and failed to

Who can help me?

Where did you save the file and is your base game polish?

i don't know how SKSE determins what language to use. The system or the game, but if it's the game, it needs to be set to polish, to work.

Housecats hate water, tigers love to play in the water though. Most of the other big cats are ambivalent toward water.

Explains why my not so housy cat liked to play with the turned on garden spinkler.

And he liked to roll around in the wet grass, in the backgarden. :D

Poor one-eyed Christian (his name, not the church). RiP...

Tryed before and just tryed again (as i changed some stuff) and it still plays.
Problem is still, that the bathingscript skips a whole block in the script, not executing the undressing, not the bathing, nor the rest between the first disable- and enableplayercontrols.

@CGi and zaselim

i'm using XP32 V1.81, as it's needed for most stuff, here on LL.

Try typing "player.playidle bathinganimation" and see if the animation plays.

Yeah i also use xp1.81, and yes it plays by the playidle command i also activated the soap option but no soap appeared when i used the playidle command for bathing..My all zaz animation workds fine..I also didn't see that i'll be having a spell when i load the game after installing the mod, and no msg appeared on top left and i think it does when you load the game after installing. I cheked by help private and saw that there's spell to check private needs. added it and now by using it, it shows that have bowls are empty. Exactly when does the player feel the need to go..