Great mod. Are you thinking of adding expressions to the duration of animations? Just a minor quirk but it does seem quite weird for me since my PC has a poker face on most of  the time. Maybe mfg expression 9? People do get embarrassed when pissing in the wilds, or at least I hope so. Thanks. 

The only time I ever make embarrassing expressions during my trips to the bathroom is if it's noisy. But a regular trip? Yeah... You know I just asked everyone on my Facebook, and the few people that responded agree.... Poker face is definately the norm when using the bathroom. Especially outside where, you know, people aren't likely to be staring at you.

Now, seeing as there's no doors to the Outhouses, I could see some form of facial expression going on. I know I wouldn't be cool as a cucumber if I was taking a dump while some old man stood infront of me telling me about how the Empire is a bunch of pansies for surrendering to the Thalmor. I really should kill him next time I'm in Whiterun...

The only time I ever make embarrassing expressions during my trips to the bathroom is if it's noisy. But a regular trip? Yeah... You know I just asked everyone on my Facebook, and the few people that responded agree.... Poker face is definately the norm when using the bathroom. Especially outside where, you know, people aren't likely to be staring at you.

Now, seeing as there's no doors to the Outhouses, I could see some form of facial expression going on. I know I wouldn't be cool as a cucumber if I was taking a dump while some old man stood infront of me telling me about how the Empire is a bunch of pansies for surrendering to the Thalmor. I really should kill him next time I'm in Whiterun...

Funny post is funny. X'D

But ya, it always scared the shit out of me, when some (more or less) random npc started to chatter about things that didn't suit the situation.

Like when my toon gave in to her private needs.

"Have you ever been to cloud district?" (imagine pooping and farting noises, as backround for the chatter)

Great mod. Are you thinking of adding expressions to the duration of animations? Just a minor quirk but it does seem quite weird for me since my PC has a poker face on most of  the time. Maybe mfg expression 9? People do get embarrassed when pissing in the wilds, or at least I hope so. Thanks. 

That's not very convincing. We irl enjoy the privilege of pissing in toilets, where there are proper measures to protect our privacy. Skyrim on the other hand, outhouses aren't everywhere. The average inn doesn't even have a washroom. You may find yourself with no choice but to relieve yourself in the wilds. When I mean the wilds, I mean being like 10 feet away the nearest NPC and behind a small shrub. No, I'm not going to run all the way beyond any sign of life every time I need to piss. You're pissing in locations where people can see if they take a small detour from the main road or their regular routine. Yeah, we know the NPCs won't walk beyond their assigned vicinity, but that's not the case with the PC. Another factor to consider is simply how ridiculous some of the urinating animations are. You tell me how people maintain a poker face when urinating, doggy pose. Oh wait they've never done that before. 

Even speaking about "the wilds" in terms of the wilderness, this again isn't RL where people avoid such areas. We have bandits in Skyrim, trolls, random whatnot that roam the wilds. Having a POKER FACE during the vulnerable act of urination/defecation is completely...yeah.  

If it's technically possible the mfg thing is going to be mcm toggleable anyways, so you can think how you like and others can too. However I hope you've realized how quizzing a bunch of people on their mental states when using the bathroom isn't applicable to the context of Skyrim. 

Just so everyone knows, SD is compatible. The only issues I've had were being enslaved. When you are, and you need to go, you don't have the option to use buttons, so you'll be poopin' when you can't hold it anymore, and that can get problematic. If you're following your master, and you really have to go, you'll stop and handle your business. Problem is, master's not about to wait for you, so they create enough distance in between you that the punishment triggers. I have, however, made it to master before the punishment was triggered, but not every time.

Also, when Lover's Comfort is active, when you wake up and have to piss, you'll do that instead of fuckin', and when you're finished, then you jump into sex. No big deal. I'd kinda like the pissing to happen during sex, if you can't hold it anymore. Messy, but damn funny! :D

Well I have used this mod since the beginning, and I just want to say it has and will be a good ride for a very very long run, but I want to express my opinion regarding a few things of the mod. I understand and appreciate the new system where it detects iof you are indoors or not, the feature which gives the notice if a location (interiors) is permissable or not, but can you give the option to turn this on and off as well? You may remember my very old post, and if you do, you'd know I treat my experience with your mod in the most peculiar and flamboyant fashion. When I heard you were adding defecation, I screamed in glee of the new mischief I can spread upon my enemy, hell, I even tolerate the manure mod just because I can poison my foes with animal feces! I had the twisted delight of thinking I was going to be able to inflict a new form of torment upon the (after previous feedback to my description, my description of him has been fixed) that more than irritable and racist fellow than the usual Skyrim Denizen at windhelm, perhaps leave him a nice warm shi®t to keep him warm in the cold winter at his bed, but alas, my fun is spoiled once the message "notpermissable" appeared.

I understand this is immersion, but again, immersion is dependant towards an individual. I see no negative impact of providing an option of turning this off, imo it broke my immersion when an invisible, omnipotent force hell bent on regulating how I conduct myself stopped me on my mischief. Perhaps develop a more friendly and open ended-way of handling this? such as, if you are caught defecating inside a hold or structure without the use of an outhouse by an npc, and if that npc is alligned to a hold faction, you receive a crime bounty of 10 or so from the relevant faction. It would help on a more reasonable immersion and realism as well. So there's two options I'd like for you to consider, one being easier than  the other to apply, I earnestly hope you consider, anmd thanks again for such a clever and much anticipated mod! :lol:

Oh, one last thing, can you provide a way to place priority on animation between the defecation and urination options? The defecating animation appears to over-ride completely the urinating animations, so even if my character's bowels are empty, she will still urinate under the defecation animation, which does not render the urine object into the game, and a boring and empty sequence occurs, with an animation not of your preference. This is a great deal-breaker in the mod, and with the two new restrictions applied, I have been forced to turn off the defecation feature all-together, which actually leaves me personally with less to play with compared to the previous versions of the mod.

Opening up cooking misc and trying to craft laxatives causes me to CTD.

trying to find what it conflicts with..

wow, i can start with only Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Alternate start (so i can start in falkreath inn and not go through the helgen stuff) Realistic inns ( so i can get a cooking pot at the inn) and Private needs 1.11 and zazanimation.esm as its a req for Private needs. And I still crash at the cooking misc.

disables PN and even with 174 mods i dont crash at the cooking.

Could it be that laxative needs a crafting ingredient from a mod i dont have? or have, and should over PN in the load order?

edit: (again)

Oh well, opening up the construction kit and deleting the laxatives seems to work anyhow..

hello everybody !

I didnt have the courage to read every pages of the topic so i only read the few first and last.

nobody seems to have the same issue that i have : no matter what animation i select in the mcm its always the same anim that is played in game. it is kind of strange since everything else is working :D

any idee what i might have done wrong?

Oh, one last thing, can you provide a way to place priority on animation between the defecation and urination options? The defecating animation appears to over-ride completely the urinating animations, so even if my character's bowels are empty, she will still urinate under the defecation animation, which does not render the urine object into the game, and a boring and empty sequence occurs, with an animation not of your preference. This is a great deal-breaker in the mod, and with the two new restrictions applied, I have been forced to turn off the defecation feature all-together, which actually leaves me personally with less to play with compared to the previous versions of the mod.

Touching on this. It reminded me. Will there be any plans to have separate keys for urinating and defecating?

hello everybody !

I didnt have the courage to read every pages of the topic so i only read the few first and last.

nobody seems to have the same issue that i have : no matter what animation i select in the mcm its always the same anim that is played in game. it is kind of strange since everything else is working :D

any idee what i might have done wrong?

tell me, do you have both defecation and urination on? If you do, it is high likely you are experiencing a mod limitation that I, and most other people are with the defecation animations over-riding everything else. You can test this by changing the defecation animation a few times to check if this is the case. Be very thorough, the differences between the only available two animations are very slight, one I believe is leg-closed, while the other is open.

New file. Hygiene feature has been added. Fixed up the mcm menu. Defecation toggle will be greyed out until the Urination Toggle is activated. Deactivate function will deactivate the mod until you create a clean save without the esp. Hygiene feature is somewhat tied together with the two other features though it's not complete. Also haven't made a hotkey for the bathing action. When both urinate and defecate are activated, the spell Urinate and Defecate handles both functions. It will determine whether you pee or poo or do both based on how full both your bowels and bladder are. If this turns out relatively bug free, I'll complete the hygiene feature fully. Well I still will even if it's buggy as hell, it'll just take longer because I'll need to bug fix beforehand.

New file. Hygiene feature has been added. Fixed up the mcm menu. Defecation toggle will be greyed out until the Urination Toggle is activated. Deactivate function will deactivate the mod until you create a clean save without the esp. Hygiene feature is somewhat tied together with the two other features though it's not complete. Also haven't made a hotkey for the bathing action. When both urinate and defecate are activated, the spell Urinate and Defecate handles both functions. It will determine whether you pee or poo or do both based on how full both your bowels and bladder are. If this turns out relatively bug free, I'll complete the hygiene feature fully. Well I still will even if it's buggy as hell, it'll just take longer because I'll need to bug fix beforehand.

So, as of this moment the Hygiene feature is just a place holder until it's completed? I tried to activate it in the MCM, but it won't let me toggle any of the options except for the activate one. Which resets back to "off" the moment you unpause the game. Not entirely sure if this is a bug or not...

So, as of this moment the Hygiene feature is just a place holder until it's completed? I tried to activate it in the MCM, but it won't let me toggle any of the options except for the activate one. Which resets back to "off" the moment you unpause the game. Not entirely sure if this is a bug or not...

I think I forgot to include the new esp in the file. I've reuploaded the correct file. Sorry.

Version 2.0 got a new dependencie.
Northern Bathhouses.

Haven't tryed V2.0 yet, but missing this mod explains the CTD before the menue even shows up, doesn't it? :D

But i would prefer, he gets rid of that dependencie. My mod list is already cluttered enough. 247 mods - 248 with the bathhouse mod. -.-

And btw: The loose filer of Manure (or adding Manures BSA to Skyrims ini) are still needed, as V2.0 does not come with those files.

i checked PNs BSA, but couldn't find them. Maybe i'm blind.

Edit: Just noticed, that the new dependencie is not mentioned in the OP. :(

richard19840706 must have fallen asleep, trying the get the new version out asap. ^^

I would love to use Northern Bathhouses and have in fact been stalking that mod for months. However it has unresolved navmesh issues that the creator didn't know how to fix. If someone would verify it's safe or fix the issue I'd have it installed yesterday. :P According to a recent post, the problem area is in Dawnstar Cell id 00008E96.

Version 2.0 got a new dependencie.

Northern Bathhouses.

Haven't tryed V2.0 yet, but missing this mod explains the CTD before the menue even shows up, doesn't it? :D

But i would prefer, he gets rid of that dependencie. My mod list is already cluttered enough. 247 mods - 248 with the bathhouse mod. -.-

And btw: The loose filer of Manure (or adding Manures BSA to Skyrims ini) are still needed, as V2.0 does not come with those files.

i checked PNs BSA, but couldn't find them. Maybe i'm blind.

Edit: Just noticed, that the new dependencie is not mentioned in the OP. :(

richard19840706 must have fallen asleep, trying the get the new version out asap. ^^

Yeah or/and just merged them if anything as I'm close to my limit as well. Just a bit worried about city/town conflicts too.

Also echoing the above point about fixing the navmesh. I tried using TES5Edit but it won't let me delete. 

I just remembered that I forgot to include the bathing animations along with the rar. So everyone should redownload the file and run the fnis patcher. You should see Private Needs appear in the log. Included Northern Bathhouses in the requirements section. If there are many people who don't want this mod. I'll make a version that removes Northern Bathhouse dependency.  There are laxatives and soaps in the cooking menu, but they are only place holders and have no real effect yet.