hi i cant get the mod to work after updated to Version 1.1

i did a clean save and all step wich are to do

and now i have seen that in my script Folder that there are no scripts from this mod so ingame nothing happens

i dont get the mcm menu

sorry for my bad english im german

Same..No mcm menu or scripts. Nothing happens in game.

I unpacked the .bsa into my data folder, and it caused the MCM menu to appear. It's still broken though, because the values for urinepoints and excrementpoints never increase. I don't know if that's just a result of unpacking the .bsa, or if it's an issue with the mod.

For all the people who are having problems with MCM menu not appearing. Check your SkyUI version. I'm using SkyUI 4.0. Also try waiting a for few seconds. It may take some time before the MCM menu gets detected and added. You could also try starting a new game and see if the menu appears along with the other menus.

hey folks!

So I just downloaded all its latest requirements...
Then finally manually put the Private Needs 3 files into the data file and activated its esm..

I also just installed the latest SkyUI but.. I cannot find the mod under MCM,

From what you are aware, Have I done anything wrong?

ZAZ is on, FNIS, Manure, Outdoor Toilets.

Thanks

- JZ

Did you guys rename the mod files to have the same name, as already mentioned a few times before? Else the BSA and BSL are not linked to the mod.

i did and i got MCM support.

Oops. I didn't realize that I named bsa and bsl files incorrectly. Sorry about the mass confusion. I updated the files to with names corrected now.

already mentioned a few times before.... where?

Oh and you mean...

The ESM is named Private Needs   and the bsa and the bsl are named PrivateNeeds     (There is a space between the words in the ESM)

PrivateNeeds.bsl -> Private Needs.bsl

PrivateNeeds.bsa -> Private Needs.bsa
Is this the fault that needs to be corrected? :_)

* Edit *

I cannot confirm that this works, Because for the first time ever playing Elder Scrolls Game, I have accidentally removed Escape Button as the Menu button and can no longer access the Escape Menu! Let me try to remedy this quickly

Yep. Remove the space in the ESP or add it to the BSA and BSL.

Or, as the author wrote, redownload the mod.

OR... just add the space to the BSA and BSL, as that's what he did.

Where it was mentioned? Last post, 1 page earlier.

Where else? Can't remember, but a few pages sooner.

i can remember it being mentioned at least 2 times, before i did. So credits for finding this mistake, goes to those 2.

it doesn't hurt to press the "Like" button, as those 2 helped you. ;)

This has already been mentioned, but i can't remember where.
You really got to dig thru all 17 pages, unless someone else knows, as i never had this problem.
But hey, 17 pages is not much, compared to other threads here on LL.

The only remaining problem I have to solve now.. Is Animations not working at all... There is sound and the script works but no animations?

I added a section in the op that details what you could try if animations aren't working.

Ahhh I see what my mistake was.... I only got the esm file of zaz animation... Sorry I am new to this site I have only ever used Nexus for Skyrim mods.

I am downloading the actual pack instead of just the .esm lol

Maybe someone should tell xaz, to remove the attachement, as your not the first one who chosed to only dl the ESM.
And no one knows if the attached ESM is an update, or not. For me, it was just confusing.

I'm having a problem where my character's bladder/bowels don't seem to be filling up, regardless of how long I wait or sleep, or if I fast travel. I have everything installed. I have the latest version with the corrected names, I've run Generate FNIS for Users, I've tested the animations (they work, full Zaz pack installed, not just the esm), and I made sure PN was Activated in MCM. All other options in MCM are left as default. I set the Check hotkey to N and the Urinate/Defecate hotkey to B (changed from Esc, which is my menu key). Pressing N does nothing. Pressing B displays permissablelocation, followed by "My bladder and bowels still feel empty", regardless of the wait time. What am I missing here? Is there something else I need to toggle in the MCM?

I'm having a problem where my character's bladder/bowels don't seem to be filling up, regardless of how long I wait or sleep, or if I fast travel. I have everything installed. I have the latest version with the corrected names, I've run Generate FNIS for Users, I've tested the animations (they work, full Zaz pack installed, not just the esm), and I made sure PN was Activated in MCM. All other options in MCM are left as default. I set the Check hotkey to N and the Urinate/Defecate hotkey to B (changed from Esc, which is my menu key). Pressing N does nothing. Pressing B displays permissablelocation, followed by "My bladder and bowels still feel empty", regardless of the wait time. What am I missing here? Is there something else I need to toggle in the MCM?

Did you activate the mod before you toggled the options or after. You should click the toggles first then click activate.