hi,I'm not a native speaker of English.my English is poor。I used your mod with zaz. skyrim ui 。skse。fins,but it not work,can you tell me what the problem is it?谢谢☺

Try typing in the console "player.playidle zazapcao101" without the quotes and see if the animation plays. If the animation doesn't play then ZAZ's animation pack might have been installed incorrectly. If it does play then try reinstalling my mod.

BTW. Do you speak chinese? If you do then I can probably explain in a way which might be easier you you to understand.

hi,I'm not a native speaker of English.my English is poor。I used your mod with zaz. skyrim ui 。skse。fins,but it not work,can you tell me what the problem is it?谢谢☺

Try typing in the console "player.playidle zazapcao101" without the quotes and see if the animation plays. If the animation doesn't play then ZAZ's animation pack might have been installed incorrectly. If it does play then try reinstalling my mod.

BTW. Do you speak chinese? If you do then I can probably explain in a way which might be easier you you to understand.

thanks a lot! I'm from China.我最终成功的运行了这个MOD,原因在于我一直以为自己成功安装了skyui,但是他的版本太低并没有mcm菜单。强烈期待你的汉化版。因为无法准确的理解mcm菜单里面设置的意思,我在mod当中当发生burst的时候并不会脱衣并且蹲下而是站立着直接流出。我用英文表达比较费力但是我可以轻松的阅读英文,所以你可以按照任何你比较擅长的方式交流 ;)

ps:zaz动画是可以完全正确播放的,我用控制台命令测试过

thanks a lot! I'm from China.我最终成功的运行了这个MOD,原因在于我一直以为自己成功安装了skyui,但是他的版本太低并没有mcm菜单。强烈期待你的汉化版。因为无法准确的理解mcm菜单里面设置的意思,我在mod当中当发生burst的时候并不会脱衣并且蹲下而是站立着直接流出。我用英文表达比较费力但是我可以轻松的阅读英文,所以你可以按照任何你比较擅长的方式交流 ;)

當Burst發生時的確是是不回脫衣以及蹲下。我當時的想法是假如真的憋不住的時應該是沒時間脫下衣服和找地方蹲下。假如有其餘玩者有希望在Burst時脫衣以及蹲下。那我會在下次更新時在加入一個選擇。我會在所有功能完成時漢化這個mod。

正確利用此mod播放zaz動畫如下

在activate之後player的膀胱(bladder)每隔一段時間會分泌尿液。當尿液足夠時就可以排尿。此時會看到類似這樣的message。

post-30570-0-85116000-1372168207_thumb.jpg

到這時候你可以利用在mcm設置的捷徑(我的遊戲裡是y)或者直接用在magic menu裡的Spell進行動畫。

post-30570-0-02048100-1372168206_thumb.jpgpost-30570-0-17959500-1372168209_thumb.jpgpost-30570-0-65642400-1372168210_thumb.jpg

你也可以用我在各個城鎮裡設置的戶外馬桶。

post-30570-0-37301500-1372168212_thumb.jpgpost-30570-0-15065400-1372168214_thumb.jpg

English Translation:

When the burst event happens it is correct that you don't strip and kneel. My idea back then was that if you really couldn't hold it in you probably won't have time to strip and find a place to kneel down. If there are other players who wish when the burst even happens that the player strips and kneels, I will, in the next update, add an option. I will, after completing all functions, translate this mod to Chinese.

well it shows a (bed-)-wetting/soiling feature that doesnt seem to be in the downloadable version here

It looks to me like that person was killed in bed, especially given the picture before it... Does this mod have a "void bowels" type deal when someone dies? I'm still using the Need to Urinate esp till the Hygiene bit is added, so if a script is added to death then that could easily explain it.

well it shows a (bed-)-wetting/soiling feature that doesnt seem to be in the downloadable version here

Simple explanation really. I showed this mod to a community I'm part of and they loved it, one member took the initiative to expand it a little himself. What you are looking at is more an offshoot of this mod not the official thing itself.

Hi, all the animations work and I tested several others using the console. however my bowels still will not fill up even with mod reinstall so it must be a problem with the mod. please fix it

EDIT: the mod seems to work only when it wants to.... not sure why, like sometimes my bladder and bowels will fill up but I can't empty them they have to automatically empty upon bursting...

Simple explanation really. I showed this mod to a community I'm part of and they loved it, one member took the initiative to expand it a little himself. What you are looking at is more an offshoot of this mod not the official thing itself.

Could someone link me to this expanded verison? ^_^

Secondly: I tried uninstalling, reinstalling. Same problem. I tried redownloading, uninstalling, reinstalling, using a clean save each time of course. Same problem.

Either it's conflicting with something I have, or... something.

Here's something that might point to a problem though. Whenever I check or uncheck urinate or Defecate, it makes me leave me the menu before making more changes... which I remember is normal from The Need to Urinate. However when i check Constpiation, the 'x' doesn't appear until I leave the menu and come back, whereas with Defecate it appears, then makes me leave the menu... constipation doesn't appear to have changed at all UNTIL I come back into the menu. Does that help?

Again, someone link me to the bedwetting version. x3

It seems like people are having a lot of problems with this mod right now. After the hygiene feature has been finished. I will a thorough testing and bugfixing, and make this mod break less.

The constipation toggle is slightly bugged which I'm not sure why since the mcm scripts all seems fine to me; though it should still work. As I said, will do a thorough bugfixing after hygiene is finished.

Edit: I've just fixed up the MCM menu a bit and adjusted how the mod get activated. Should be less error prone now; though, I still can't seem to get the constipation toggle working normally. Biggest change should be that I made it the Urinate Option a requirement for the Defecate Option, so you need to activate Urinate before Defecate in the MCM menu. This is to reduce the chance of bugs and things not working.

當Burst發生時的確是是不回脫衣以及蹲下。我當時的想法是假如真的憋不住的時應該是沒時間脫下衣服和找地方蹲下。假如有其餘玩者有希望在Burst時脫衣以及蹲下。那我會在下次更新時在加入一個選擇。我會在所有功能完成時漢化這個mod。

正確利用此mod播放zaz動畫如下

在activate之後player的膀胱(bladder)每隔一段時間會分泌尿液。當尿液足夠時就可以排尿。此時會看到類似這樣的message。

到這時候你可以利用在mcm設置的捷徑(我的遊戲裡是y)或者直接用在magic menu裡的Spell進行動畫。

你也可以用我在各個城鎮裡設置的戶外馬桶。

English Translation:

When the burst event happens it is correct that you don't strip and kneel. My idea back then was that if you really couldn't hold it in you probably won't have time to strip and find a place to kneel down. If there are other players who wish when the burst even happens that the player strips and kneels, I will, in the next update, add an option. I will, after completing all functions, translate this mod to Chinese.

thanks,nice girl,wish you happy everyday :heart:

您好樣的~

這個MOD真是有趣~

小弟在此回報個可能的小BUG

就是在使用烹飪架煮飯時會跳出(煉金附魔我還沒試過)

另外,一點建議(或是說我的期望吧)

1.可否加個隨機姿勢的選項(也許可以加幾個KUSO搞笑的尿尿姿勢,大洪水甚麼的)

2.憋尿時要是能有憋尿的走路姿勢或是idle那就太棒了!(如果加上表情...會不會太超過~>"<~)

3.失禁時地上或腿間能有濕濕的效果嗎?

以上,再次感謝您!!

Hello everyone

I just have downloaded this mod and i have some question:

-Where can i find a place to pee because when i want to pee, it says that i can't because of the place???

-How many time have i to wait to fill myself???

I am sorry for my english because it is not my primary language(i am french)

Hello everyone

I just have downloaded this mod and i have some question:

-Where can i find a place to pee because when i want to pee, it says that i can't because of the place???

-How many time have i to wait to fill myself???

I am sorry for my english because it is not my primary language(i am french)

You have to be somewhere a npc/mob computer controlled character can't see you (so if there is noone around, you could technically do it anywhere on a street and so on). So what you have to do is to find a place thats out of Line of Sight from any Npcs (and that includes followers, who have a habit of following you around) like say behind the edge of a house or a rock or tree and then quickly use the urinate/defecate button before your follower catches up with you

I love everything about this mod.  I only have one question.  I can't get puddles to work.  Do I need another mod for this or am I totally missing something?  Other than that, everything works great for me.

If your read the op in more detail you'll see that I've addressed that already. The puddles work via the decal system which doesn't seem to apply the effect certain ground terrain. It's a limitation of Skyrim's decal system which only Bethesda can fix or change.

Awesome mod, love what I'm seeing so far!

Two quick suggestions or advices about plans I've read so far, concerning the urinary tract infection and the bladder stones to make it seem a little more real when you implement it:

-Infections of the urinary tract can actually be caused by holding it too long and too often.

-Bladder stones (and kidney stones) however are not caused by holding it. There are many factors that might add to the development of kidney- or bladder stones, including the diet (certain red meats in high quantities) and / or overall faulty steps of metabolism.

Can't wait for the next updates, keep up the good work! :)

Still using 0.94 as I dont want to update until the Hygiene system is in place.. how much longer do I have to wait  ;)

Im getting ants in my pants here...  :D

No too long I reckon. I have two more things I need to do before I can call the hygiene function somewhat complete, correctly reequipping after bathing and correctly detecting the type of water the player's in.

Awesome mod, love what I'm seeing so far!

Two quick suggestions or advices about plans I've read so far, concerning the urinary tract infection and the bladder stones to make it seem a little more real when you implement it:

-Infections of the urinary tract can actually be caused by holding it too long and too often.

-Bladder stones (and kidney stones) however are not caused by holding it. There are many factors that might add to the development of kidney- or bladder stones, including the diet (certain red meats in high quantities) and / or overall faulty steps of metabolism.

Can't wait for the next updates, keep up the good work! :)

Will do more research on this, biology isn't exactly my forte.

Edit: Just finished the marsh detection coding which seems to be working. I have it set up so that if you bath in the marshy waters around Morthal, you won't be able to get to cleanest state. This detection code will also pave the way for the disease feature which will come after the hygiene feature.

This mod works fine for me except the followers part (at least, I never saw them do something).

But there is a BIG problem with the use of the Manure (required) mod.

EVERY single animal in Skyrim drops TONS of manures. I'm using some mods about more Animal population inside cities and around them and, too much fast, I ended up with AT LEAST 568 manure things rolling aorund! OMG!

I was forced to manually disable by console dozens of chickens, goats, dogs, cows and so on. Not talking about foxes, wolves, deers etc in the wilderness.

Do you know a workaround?

Maybe a modified version of your mod that uses ONLY manure meshes and textures for your own mod WITHOUT enabling the manure mod itself?