Hi, I have no problems with Xaz and renaming the files didn't do anything it still does NOT work.... any advice would be appreciated.

EDIT: also redownloaded just for kicks and it did nothing..FNIS does nothing, but I knew that. etc.

EDIT: I got it working but you have to manually place it in the Data folder instead of using NMM, However my bladder and bowels will not fill up...

EDIT: It's working in part now I didn't know about the activate thing. when I sit or whatever there is no stream, only when I can't hold it in, also my bowels won't fill up.

This is a great mod  :) . Also I have been having trouble with the deification aspect, whenever my character poops it drops from in front of her, the greater the desperation the farther away :-/ . Also would it be possible for there to be a decal system for their outfits for when they piss or shit themselves. I know enhanced blood has temporary blood decals :s .

I'm having a problem where my character's bladder/bowels don't seem to be filling up, regardless of how long I wait or sleep, or if I fast travel. I have everything installed. I have the latest version with the corrected names, I've run Generate FNIS for Users, I've tested the animations (they work, full Zaz pack installed, not just the esm), and I made sure PN was Activated in MCM. All other options in MCM are left as default. I set the Check hotkey to N and the Urinate/Defecate hotkey to B (changed from Esc, which is my menu key). Pressing N does nothing. Pressing B displays permissablelocation, followed by "My bladder and bowels still feel empty", regardless of the wait time. What am I missing here? Is there something else I need to toggle in the MCM?

Did you activate the mod before you toggled the options or after. You should click the toggles first then click activate.

The toggles may have been done after activating. I deactivated, exited the menu, then went back in and reactivated. Still not getting anything. I fast traveled to a few far away locations, but I'm still getting the same thing: N doesn't seem to do anything, and B still says the same. Does it matter that by default none of the Slots are checked? I left everything on default settings, so these are still the same (unchecked). Should some of these be checked? Does anyone have a reference as to which slots correspond to what armor they are? I'm not that familiar with the numeric values.

Can't seem to figure out any reason that would cause the bladder and bowels to stop filling up. They are working in my game. Anyways, I packaged the scripts and reuploaded. Maybe I forgot to include some scripts last time. Also, if you think the bladder and bowels aren't filling up try typing in the console "show urinepoints" or "show excrementpoints", wait one game hour or fast travel and enter it again in the console. Check if the values aren't increasing or just increasing very slowly.

Can't seem to figure out any reason that would cause the bladder and bowels to stop filling up. They are working in my game. Anyways, I packaged the scripts and reuploaded. Maybe I forgot to include some scripts last time. Also, if you think the bladder and bowels aren't filling up try typing in the console "show urinepoints" or "show excrementpoints", wait one game hour or fast travel and enter it again in the console. Check if the values aren't increasing or just increasing very slowly.

Okay. Downloaded the new files, replaced the old files. The urinepoints and excrementpoints are not going up. It just stays at Value = 0.0000. I went through and turned off all other mods except for SkyUI, ZaZAnimationPack, ZazAnimationPackConfig, and Private Needs, just in case it was a conflict, but still no change. Not sure what else could be wrong.

Okay. Downloaded the new files, replaced the old files. The urinepoints and excrementpoints are not going up. It just stays at Value = 0.0000. I went through and turned off all other mods except for SkyUI, ZaZAnimationPack, ZazAnimationPackConfig, and Private Needs, just in case it was a conflict, but still no change. Not sure what else could be wrong.

Check your scripts folder and see if there are any scripts that have the same name as the scripts in the bsa archive. Delete the files that do.

If that still doesn't work type "help urinespell01" and the type "player.addspell urinespell01ID" and replace urinespell01ID  with the formID. Wait a few hours and see if urinepoints increase.

Check your scripts folder and see if there are any scripts that have the same name as the scripts in the bsa archive. Delete the files that do.

If that still doesn't work type "help urinespell01" and the type "player.addspell urinespell01ID" and replace urinespell01ID  with the formID. Wait a few hours and see if urinepoints increase.

No duplicate scripts. And no form ID when using the help command. It treats this variable as non-existant. As in I can type "help sdaghadskjgh" and get the same thing. I realize that I forgot to mention that I've never received the Urinate, Defecate, or the Urinate/Defecate spells (which might be why there is no form ID). What options need to be selected to get these spells?

No duplicate scripts. And no form ID when using the help command. It treats this variable as non-existant. As in I can type "help sdaghadskjgh" and get the same thing. I realize that I forgot to mention that I've never received the Urinate, Defecate, or the Urinate/Defecate spells (which might be why there is no form ID). What options need to be selected to get these spells?

Did you type "help "urinespell01"" or "help urinespell01". I forgot to add the inner quotes which are required. Though, it is also quite weird that you haven't received those spells as well. You do need to toggle the on and off options before you hit activate to receive the spells.

Did you type "help "urinespell01"" or "help urinespell01". I forgot to add the inner quotes which are required. Though, it is also quite weird that you haven't received those spells as well. You do need to toggle the on and off options before you hit activate to receive the spells.

Ah! Got it. I wasn't sure what the Urinate and Defecate toggles were, and since they were unchecked as default, I left them that way. I deactivated the mod in MCM, clicked the toggle, reactivated and it's working now. Any plans to write up a little documentation on what everything does, like the toggles, the Privacy toggle, the slots, etc? There are some texts in MCM, but only for a few of the options, so a lot of it is still kind of foreign. Thanks for the help, and the mod! Now I can start experiencing all it has to offer! :D

Ah! Got it. I wasn't sure what the Urinate and Defecate toggles were, and since they were unchecked as default, I left them that way. I deactivated the mod in MCM, clicked the toggle, reactivated and it's working now. Any plans to write up a little documentation on what everything does, like the toggles, the Privacy toggle, the slots, etc? There are some texts in MCM, but only for a few of the options, so a lot of it is still kind of foreign. Thanks for the help, and the mod! Now I can start experiencing all it has to offer! :D

Yeah probably will add documentation in the next next version if not the immediate next one.

Also, next version release is sorta postponed as I ran into little problem with the coding. I can't seem to find a good way of detecting the type of water the player is in.

Edit: I might actually do the hygiene feature first. Keep in mind though there will be no washing animations. Unless someone is willing to make some.

Edit: I might actually do the hygiene feature first. Keep in mind though there will be no washing animations. Unless someone is willing to make some.

You could use the masturbate animation for females as placeholder. Better than no animation, imho.

Don't know if there's a way to check how deep the player is in the water, but if, it would be usefull.

And i've seen a mod on the nexus, that adds a soaped skin. Can't remember it's name, but maybe someone else does.

And Drink, Eat Sleep, Bathe adds a dirty skin feature.

You could use the masturbate animation for females as placeholder. Better than no animation, imho.

Meh, I for one think adding a Masturbate animation just kinda ruins it. I want my PC to take a bath, not pleasure herself. If it could be toggled on/off then no problem, but I don't think it fits with the theme of the mod. Just my 3 cents worth...

Ya, that's the mod i was talking about before. Nice find.

Wasn't sure if it had the animation, as i was sure i saw it on the nexus and due to this, couldn't find it anymore. Silly me. -.-

Hope it won't look weird on males. :D

Cool. I'll added that when I can.

I'm still having the problem of finding a way to reliably detect whether or not the player is in water. I know the isswimming function, but I wanted something to detect if the player is just standing in water. The only way I can think of currently is to make all the water types in the game cause 0 damage and then use the isindangerouswater function. However, that introduces a lot of compatibility issues with any other mods that change watertype settings. What I want to follow is the autoswimsuit mod's scripts, but after looking at it for hours I still can't seem to understand how it detects whether or not the player is standing in water. I was hoping someone could help me this.

Ya, that's the mod i was talking about before. Nice find.

Wasn't sure if it had the animation, as i was sure i saw it on the nexus and due to this, couldn't find it anymore. Silly me. -.-

Hope it won't look weird on males. :D

Cool. I'll added that when I can.

I'm still having the problem of finding a way to reliably detect whether or not the player is in water. I know the isswimming function, but I wanted something to detect if the player is just standing in water. The only way I can think of currently is to make all the water types in the game cause 0 damage and then use the isindangerouswater function. However, that introduces a lot of compatibility issues with any other mods that change watertype settings. What I want to follow is the autoswimsuit mod's scripts, but after looking at it for hours I still can't seem to understand how it detects whether or not the player is standing in water. I was hoping someone could help me this. I'd ask Cmod how he did it, but he hasn't been active since February.

Check Frostfall or ask it's author.

The detection he uses, is very reliable.

Or check this link: Papyrus: detecting when player is in water

I believe Frostfall uses RegisterForAnimationEvent and OnAnimationEvent to detect whether or not the player is swimming or rather whether or not the swimming animation is player. Although this is very reliable, it is not what I'm looking for since it only detects whether or not the player is swimming and not whether or not the player is standing in shallow water.

I've seen Papyrus: detecting when player is in water already and it is the way I've described that I did not wish to use since it modifies watertype setting and might break compatibility with other mods that edit watertype settings. However, after checking Realistic Needs and Diseases, I think that this may be the only way to do it and since I plan to integrate this with RnD, there's no reason not to use this method then.

Hi!

I tested the mod. It works nice but there are a couple of bugs. When doing both numbers at once, sometimes the animations don't trigger properly. The character squats but no pee stream appears, neither poop. When doing number1 alone, then everything works perfectly, just like the old versions.

I have a suggestion about the defecation animation. Right now, the poop appears on the ground at the end of the animation. If you look at jbezorg 's Estrus Chaurus mod, the author invented a way to simulate egg delivery from the anal-genital area. The eggs are created close to the NiNode_Skirt02 of the character's skeleton, then they are sent out and actually drop down on the ground. The animation is very realistic IMHO. He uses an "entry" moveToNode(). Maybe you/we could ask jbezorg for permission and use a similar script.

I modified the poop mesh (made it smaller: poop.nif ) so the character could expel more than 1 turd (sorry for being gross) in a single defecation, just like the egg chain delivery from Estrus Chaurus.

Bye

Hi!

I tested the mod. It works nice but there are a couple of bugs. When doing both numbers at once, sometimes the animations don't trigger properly. The character squats but no pee stream appears, neither poop. When doing number1 alone, then everything works perfectly, just like the old versions.

I have a suggestion about the defecation animation. Right now, the poop appears on the ground at the end of the animation. If you look at jbezorg 's Estrus Chaurus mod, the author invented a way to simulate egg delivery from the anal-genital area. The eggs are created close to the NiNode_Skirt02 of the character's skeleton, then they are sent out and actually drop down on the ground. The animation is very realistic IMHO. He uses an "entry" moveToNode(). Maybe you/we could ask jbezorg for permission and use a similar script.

I modified the poop mesh (made it smaller: attachicon.gifpoop.nif ) so the character could expel more than 1 turd (sorry for being gross) in a single defecation, just like the egg chain delivery from Estrus Chaurus.

Bye

I'll consider doing this. However, I'm more concerned with getting every feature working right now rather than get every feature working perfectly.

When you do both numbers at once, the script should detect how full your bladder is and how full your bowels are and act accordingly. So you might not go number 1 while your going number 2 if your bladder is near empty and vice versa. Sometimes the urine stream doesn't appear due to lighting issues.

As long as the animations play when you do either, the mod should be working fine.