[mod] [SxB] MorePoses 0.1.1 - Sexbound POV addon

[SxB] MorePoses 0.1.1 - Sexbound POV addon

View File

This addon is a WIP, it includes new poses for the POV screen as well as the original poses in the Sexbound POV.
Every race have some slight alterations for giving a more unique feel, but all positions are basically the same.

| : Requirements
- Sexbound API (5.6.1 or later).

| : Installation
Unzip and put the resulting folder into the 'mods' folder; if you have the official POV Module already installed, you can just merge both folders (giving priority to the new folders for the human race).

| : Notes
- Feel free to modify any and all of these files to suit yourself and your own fetishs headcanons.
- Every time you see a 0.0.X means that some type of already existing pose was created or modify, if you see a 0.X.0 means that a new pose has been released.

| : Credits
Locuturus: Developer of both Sexbound API and Sexbound POV Module.

• 2 weeks later...

Please feel free to give constructive criticism, I am planning to start the adaptations of these for the rest of the races and it will be easier for me to do so by having definitive positions. So if you think something here can improve please let me know with the utmost respect. 

1 hour ago, Elias.Alias said:

Please feel free to give constructive criticism, I am planning to start the adaptations of these for the rest of the races and it will be easier for me to do so by having definitive positions. So if you think something here can improve please let me know with the utmost respect. 

Might contact you about some assets i've made from the ones you've added as a base.

I've added ability to patch the '/interface/sexbound/sexui.config' file, so that you could change the config.pov.frameCount (default: 5) and config.pov.animationCycle (default: 1) which will enable you to have the luxury of as many frames as you want - past 5 frames.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Any ideas why this isn't working ?

I have put this folder  ||  inside the mods folder.
                                   \/
                  image.png.2b02dbdb38346d177c63cf3b318bbef6.png

And this || is how it looks inside the folder.
              \/
    image.png.8ab76bf24f7846839654fc99c7899253.png

I also tried to merge the artwork folder with || this folder. Wia copy pasting and overwriting.
                                                                       \/
                                                 image.png.78f3a87c2a964f7b5d74c473af2069f4.png

Edited by KKSSL
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2022 at 10:43 AM, xil32 said:

How do I use this? there's no zip files, and only artwork

30 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

I was also wondering how the Default PoV is suppose to work, the PoV Redux works, but not the default nor this one, how do you use this?

Unzip and put the resulting folder into the 'mods' folder; if you have the official POV Module already installed, you can just merge both folders. translation: find the artwork folder in your pov mod and throw everything in there.

Usually is C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\SxB - POV Redux 3.X.X\artwork

Edited by Algene