[mod] [SxB] MorePoses 0.1.1 - Sexbound POV addon

3 minutes ago, Algene said:

Unzip and put the resulting folder into the 'mods' folder; if you have the official POV Module already installed, you can just merge both folders. translation: find the artwork folder in your pov mod and throw everything in there.

Usually is C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\SxB - POV Redux 3.X.X\artwork

Got it, and I just toss that in the pov folder in the sexbound folder as well? or just keep it to the SxB - POV Redux 3.X.X folder?

13 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Got it, and I just toss that in the pov folder in the sexbound folder as well? or just keep it to the SxB - POV Redux 3.X.X folder?

I personally just keep it in the POV redux folder, you only need one for it to work, no idea what happens if you have the same data in both folders, possibly nothing

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, tico1305f said:

also for me

Yo, try this:

Unzip and put the resulting folder into the 'mods' folder; if you have the official POV Module already installed, you can just merge both folders. translation: find the artwork folder in your pov mod and throw everything in there.

Usually is C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\SxB - POV Redux 3.X.X\artwork

You need official POV module and of course sexbound

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 5:32 PM, Algene said:

Yo, try this:

You need official POV module and of course sexbound

Okay so I still can't make it work for some reason, so I was wondering if you could share your version of the mod if possible since it seem to work with you, who know maybe i'll find what cause problem by comparing the folder... You don't have to but it would be really helpful if you could please, and not just to me ! Thanks in advance if you do ! :D

3 hours ago, Shynasha said:

Okay so I still can't make it work for some reason, so I was wondering if you could share your version of the mod if possible since it seem to work with you, who know maybe i'll find what cause problem by comparing the folder... You don't have to but it would be really helpful if you could please, and not just to me ! Thanks in advance if you do ! :D

SxB - POV Redux 3.X.X.7z

No idea if that's allowed but here, have it, if for some reason it doesn't work for you, install the more poses mod, and the .pak version of the 3.3.0 pov mod, good luck.

Also for the record, what is everyone having problems with?, this mod only adds two penetrations, not the whole thing like the POV 3.3.0 mod, in other words this was made back in the original pov days, not the new updated one, this is the best you will get:

Spoiler

glitch.png.d7aaeaf00ad800d486166e4babcdb11c.pngavian.png.94f3fc4f168e945144b0910afeeeb1fb.pngApex.png.032b6b807bbc314eb919bd818d6402a3.png

Edited by Algene
On 10/9/2022 at 1:19 AM, Algene said:

SxB - POV Redux 3.X.X.7z 1.41 MB · 13 downloads

No idea if that's allowed but here, have it, if for some reason it doesn't work for you, install the more poses mod, and the .pak version of the 3.3.0 pov mod, good luck.

Also for the record, what is everyone having problems with?, this mod only adds two penetrations, not the whole thing like the POV 3.3.0 mod, in other words this was made back in the original pov days, not the new updated one, this is the best you will get:

Hide contents

glitch.png.d7aaeaf00ad800d486166e4babcdb11c.pngavian.png.94f3fc4f168e945144b0910afeeeb1fb.pngApex.png.032b6b807bbc314eb919bd818d6402a3.png

Hi sorry for late response, in my case I already knew what it is supposed to add since it was working before, and somehow also stopped working. The problem is that what you just showed simply doesn't appear for whatever reason, even with the mod you mentioned installed (and updated), only the normal pose mod work, in other word only POV Redux work and more poses just doesn't work.

Imma give a try really quick, if it doesn't work, I can only think of a conflict with another mod but why and how will be the mystery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does "Merging" mean, that you put all the files in the artwork/pov/actor folder? I have no idea, cuz putting all pov folders in one would just result in overwriting, but no one said anything about the pov folder, just the artwork folder... 

Also, any pov animations don't ever show up for me. I never see the box showing the animation. I have no idea what I did wrong

Edited by MrLeafyGay

So, I know that some bodies are not drawn yet, but I'm seeing multiple layers during pov. It seems like multiple frames are being applied after I merged and overritten files in original POV mod.

Edit: nvm. After I deleted and reinstalled both mods separately without merging, everything now seems to work.

Edit 2: there seems to be a problem your mod having with EB's Lovely Whips. Specifically with venturous one. Whenever you whip a female with it to make her a futa pov window dissapears. Just in case, posting my mod load.

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

3.png

1.png

Edited by Xayrlen