Open Club  ·  1,067 members  ·  Rules

Footfetish Club

Foot Pictures

16 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

?I may had an unsuccesful-succesful experiment, sometimes this game is really really annoying to work with it ?

ScreenShot1090.png.01a0e972e4d9655ec8d0fa95be8f4f54.png

ScreenShot1092.png.74132d3d31e02ff2189c13df1c6e9a2e.png

ScreenShot1091.png.0629d582d619c79b8af520a3730e20df.png

I wanted try if I can make something similar with 3 character ?

I don't know about "unsuccessful". Looks pretty successful to me. Looks great!

1 minute ago, FalloutKitten said:

I don't know about "unsuccessful". Looks pretty successful to me. Looks great!

?Thank you

Maybe I'm just perfectionist then, every small details can bother me haha.

I really tried make to work, and I had to use my screenshot magic ?

Next, time I have tho slower, more refined way to try it again

5 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

?Thank you

Maybe I'm just perfectionist then, every small details can bother me haha.

I really tried make to work, and I had to use my screenshot magic ?

Next, time I have tho slower, more refined way to try it again

We all improve on our skills in time, as long as you can see that theres room to improve. Thats good. Be better then the person you were yesterday. I look forward to seeing what new screenshots you come up with in the future!

We all improve on our skills in time, as long as you can see that theres room to improve. Thats good. Be better then the person you were yesterday. I look forward to seeing what new screenshots you come up with in the future!

Sadly for feet stuff, I have limited tools, which I try break to do what I want haha, I just meant it's easier to use npc-s for multiple people poses, then npc-s+pc how I did it here.

It was a bit frustrating, a lot easier on 1v1 making these feet worship things, so this definetly was me trying do more than I thought. ?

Thanks for the kind words ^^

I make many many pics of these, since I openly experimenting while I try do story focused pics for my blog 

1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

??? I just wanted make something silly and try represent Dibella in all her glory

ScreenShot1152.png.eeb46cfeec54a810d19c9a7d1181761d.png

ScreenShot1154.png.d1bc6dcf5074c2b2eda6edfabf712f56.png

ScreenShot1153.png.db19142a69fa58d847e58c01ff37a4de.png

ScreenShot1155.png.9e38eaf404e6fb3afc512d43e31b6fb2.png

? I think she accidently look a bit bigger, almost gigantic haha ? ohh well presenting deities is like that.

I would let Dibella step on me. Giant or human sized.

Absolutely breath taking. I've always adored the front view like this, when you can see the toe and sole beneath. Maybe because its sorta like a 1st person POV.

Thank you ?

I do enjoy them too both in pictures and other ways ?, idea was sort of first person picture focusing on her feet ^^

Dibella worship with her priestess ?

4 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Lot less fancy picture than normal, I'm trying mix matching textures to see what suits my setup more.

ScreenShot1369.png.7ac3fa910879b867c6a06fd396179f27.png

One of them had more detailed feet, any opinion on that?

Sweet heaven!? What a fabulous / splendid close-up of Gwynolda's treasures!? These wrinkled soles, juicy heels, chubby tiptoes and clean toenails? Resdayn excellent taken care of their look!? That's another of your arousing shot that made me blush and..  I'll leave more to your imagination. :D 

17 hours ago, smartfon said:

Sweet heaven!? What a fabulous / splendid close-up of Gwynolda's treasures!? These wrinkled soles, juicy heels, chubby tiptoes and clean toenails? Resdayn excellent taken care of their look!? That's another of your arousing shot that made me blush and..  I'll leave more to your imagination. :D 

I'm glad you like it.

I see I have a fan of my skyrim works ?

Sadly I think I might stick with my current resolution ^^ of textures over this experimental mix by a friend for now ?I haven't found a mix, I enjoy yet.

I do got suprised how insanely detailed these feet textures are, tho I like the normal one too ^^

My only issue is it is a bit older than the character supposed to be ?