AAF Vulnerability

View File

AAF Vulnerability

Welcome to AAF Vulnerability. This is my first attempt with modding Fallout 4 so proceed the expectation that I'm still learning and things may not work smoothly at first. Additionally, I recommend starting a new game to avoid any potential issues.

Description

AAF Vulnerability (AAFV) is a framework mod designed to enable situational sexual experiences by tracking pre-defined variables that can contribute to a character's overall Vulnerability or Influence. Other mods can utilize these tracked variables to provide realistic responses to characters. IE: The player is running around nude in Diamond City. A mod could be created to check the player's "Lewdness" stat and launch an actor approach when the player is nude.

Tracked Variables

Vulnerability - How vulnerable an actor is (Higher means more likely to be convinced or forced by another actor into doing something)

Influence - How influential an actor is (Higher means more likely to convince or force another actor to do something)

• Core - Define base level of Vulnerability and Influence
    • Damage - How wounded the actor is
    • Lewdness - How many armor/clothing slots are filled (Slots are defined in the MCM for Player and NPC. Preset based on my defaults using VTAW sorry. not sorry.)
  • Buffs - Variables that increase Influence and decrease Vulnerability
    • Power Armor - Is the actor in power armor and if so, how well armored is the frame
    • Special Stats - How many points does the actor have in Strength, Endurance, Luck, and Charisma
    • Perks - Does the actor have the "Intimidation" perk (will add other perks later on)
    • Musculature - How visibly strong is the character (Based on the triangle selection in the character creation menu)
  • Debuffs - Variables that decrease Influence and increase Vulnerability
    • Sexual Infamy - How infamous is the actor for their sexual activity (Based on public scenes only)
    • Devices - How many and what type of devious devices is the actor wearing
    • Overlays - How many layers of cum does the actor have (Based on overlays)
    • Inflation - How inflated is the actor with cum
    • Radiation - How mutated is the actor by radiation
    • Environment - How dangerous is the environment
    • Intoxication - How tipsy/drunk/wasted or hungover is the actor

Gameplay Systems - Optional and can be turned on in the MCM (Note that some variables may not be tracked without a system to drive it)

• Status Effects - Displays variables in the Pipboy's status section (You can turn off or on Main/Core/Buffs/Debuffs in the MCM)
  • Reflection - Displays notifications at the top left of the screen to provide player commentary on different situations and changes in variable status
  • Death Prevention - Allows for integration with combat stripping to make the player essential until fully stripped. Or just essential all the time (cause I'm a sore loser)
  • Stripping - Enables combat stripping of armor and clothing (Can be limited to Armor only if that's your style). Armor damaged in combat cannot be re-equipped until a certain amount of time has passed outside of combat (Customizable in the MCM. Note that AAFV uses the biped slots Index as defined here. IE: Slot 33 = Index 3)
  • Morphing - Morphs the actor based on Inflation and Radiation variables. (Only works if the variable is on)

Alternative Systems - Optional systems that can be used instead of the above included options (Not a lot here yet but I will do my best to add all mods that utilizes this framework here)

• Combat Strip Lite - Can be used instead of the included Stripping system. No patching should be required for functionality but you may want to double check the slots under Lewdness to ensure it works with the slots being stripped by Combat Strip Lite.
  • Scripted Cum Overlays - Currently required if you want to have the CumLayers detected. Thanks to Nebuchadnezzer2 for this great mod!

Morph and Stripping Guide:

Spoiler

Morph System - Inflation and Radiation Morphs Slider Names

• Radiation
    • CBBE
      • Breasts
      • BreastsNewSH
    • Fusion Girl (Default
      • Boobs Yuge
      • Butt Size
    • TWB (Set MCM Morph Targets to negative values)
      • Breasts
      • BreastsNewSH
  • Inflation
    • CBBE
      •  
    • Fusion Girl
      • Belly Pregnant
    • TWB (Set MCM Morph Targets to negative values)
      •  

Stripping System - Clothing & Armor Slot Indexes

• Clothing
    • 3 - Feet (If using vanilla clothing you should only need this)
    • 4/5 - L/R Hand (Gloves normally)
    • 6 - Torso Underarmor
    • 7/8 - L/R Arm Underarmor
    • 9/10 - L/R Leg Underarmor
  • Armor
    • 11 - Torso Armor
    • 12/13 - L/R Arm Armor
    • 14/15 - L/R Leg Armor

For Modders:

Spoiler

AAFV:Utility - Accessing AAFV's API's can be done one of two ways:

• AAFV Not Required - If you intend to use AAFV's variables/API's but don't want it to be a requirement for your mod, you can add the following code to access the API's in your papyrus scripts:
AAFV:Utility V_Utility

Function LoadAAFV()
	If Game.IsPluginInstalled("AAF Vulnerability.esp")
		V_Utility = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000800, "AAF Vulnerability.esp") as AAFV:Utility
	EndIf
EndFunction

• AAFV Required - If you intend to make a mod that requires AAFV and will not function without it, you can add the following bit of code to access all AAFV's API functions without having to call "V_Utility" prior to each function call:
Import AAFV:Utility

Once you have access to the API's you can use them to drive your mod or you can use them to drive the dependent variables in AAFV such as Infamy and Inflation. Feel free to dive into my code and systems to understand how things work I've provided some basic documentation on the AAFV:Utility script for the core API functions and you can reference the below guide to see how things are structured:

762023497_AAFVulnerabilityFlowChart.png.07e1c04848da74a68457444a16da476d.png

If you intend to use AAFV's variables to drive approaches and other similar projects I recommend using the variable's Status instead of it's direct value. This will ensure that the play style will dynamically change based on user preferences.

If you find there's any functions that could be useful but aren't currently present, please let me know and I'll do my best to add functionality and ensure this framework is as accessible as possible.

Thanks and Happy Modding!

Requirements

*Required - All Basic Requirements for AAF (Follow this guide: AAF Fucking Manual)

Optional - Devious Devices

Optional - Real Handcuffs

Optional - Plugs of the Commonwealth

Optional - Cum Overlays - Scripted Edition by Nebuchadnezzer2 (Required for Cum Layer system to have any effect)

Optional - Combat Strip Lite (Can be used instead of built-in stripping system if preferred)

Installation

1. Follow the guide linked in requirements
  2. Install AAF Vulnerability after AAF Animation Packs but before UAP-Ultimate AAF Patch
  3. Sort Plugins using LOOT or preferred method (AAF_Vulnerability should be towards the bottom)

As stated above, this is my first venture into modding Fallout 4 so I imagine there are things I can do better (Code and implementation). Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/12/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    AWKCR, AAF Basic Requirements, Devious Devices, Cum Overlays - Scripted Edition, AAF Spectators

35 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Interesting.  What triggers the stripping?  Also, can certain features be turned on/off if we don't need them (namely looking at rad morphing)?

Taking hits in combat will trigger the stripping. There is also a cooldown so that repetitive hits don't render you naked too quickly. For Rad Morphing, If you clear out the sliders it should prevent it from affecting anything (Just tested this on my build and it worked to prevent it).

Just loaded your mod, entered first combat and armor and clothing strip as designed, but i dont understand the slot numbers you are using in MCM.  

Strip System - Handles Lewdness and Devious Devices

Gameplay Features:

• Stripping - Strips armor/clothing pieces based on pre-defined slots. (Currently preset based on VTAW armor. You may want to change these slots based on what clothing/armor you use)
    • Armor Only - Will only strip armor slots only
    • Armor & Clothing - Will strip armor slots first, then clothing slots.

Armor slots list 4/5/11/12/13/14/15

Clothing slots list 3/6/7/8/9/10/18

Which slot would 33 be. I'm using Icestorm's Shoe and I don't want them stripped.

Edited by bobbio
2 hours ago, bobbio said:

Just loaded your mod, entered first combat and armor and clothing strip as designed, but i dont understand the slot numbers you are using in MCM.  

Gameplay Features:

• Stripping - Strips armor/clothing pieces based on pre-defined slots. (Currently preset based on VTAW armor. You may want to change these slots based on what clothing/armor you use)

Which slot would 33 be. I'm using Icestorm's Shoe and I don't want them stripped.

IceStorm's most items are full body meaning they use slot 33. There's no way to know from the mod if the item in the slot is a heels shoes item or say just armor (maybe by creating custom Form lists, but that'd be a pain to maintain).

Edited by Operand
11 hours ago, KainsChylde said:

Can this be used with the male sliders from Body Talk and Atomic muscle, or will it only work with fusion girl?

I'm not sure as I don't use a male character. If the sliders work the same as they do for female characters then you should be able to replace the current slider names with the names of the male ones want to use. Give it a try and let me know how it goes!

9 hours ago, bobbio said:

Gameplay Features:

The slot numbers are done according to the biped slot index. IE: 3 = 33 | 6 = 36 | 7 = 37 | etc.

I'll add this note to the system explanation for future reference.

7 hours ago, Operand said:

IceStorm's most items are full body meaning they use slot 33. There's no way to know from the mod if the item in the slot is a heels shoes item or say just armor (maybe by creating custom Form lists, but that'd be a pain to maintain).

I looked at a variety of options for how to identify slots but the issue is that not all the clothing mods follow the same slot structure. So in the interest of hot-swappable slot settings, I decided to implement the existing system. If anyone makes a guide that explains the slot usage of different mods I'd be happy to link it in the mod page.

35 minutes ago, ahab5920 said:

I looked at a variety of options for how to identify slots but the issue is that not all the clothing mods follow the same slot structure. So in the interest of hot-swappable slot settings, I decided to implement the existing system. If anyone makes a guide that explains the slot usage of different mods I'd be happy to link it in the mod page.

.. or you can just make what slots are stripped / not stripped configurable in MCM. I guess that will allow users to decide for themselves.

Just now, Operand said:

.. or you can just make what slots are stripped / not stripped configurable in MCM. I guess that will allow users to decide for themselves.

It should be available to configure in MCM under the Stripping System page.

Probably something is missing in my installation, also it's the only mod affected, but hey, it's in an 'alpha' version, so it's too early to complain :))

Truth be told it the MCM menu is acting really weird, the sliders don't stay where I put them, but sometimes they do. Meaning I can't pinpoint exactly what's happening :)))

But I do like the idea in general, and looking forward to see how the mod will evolve during development.

• 2 weeks later...

The radmorphing is causing inverted morphs for me when using the intended morphs for True Wasteland Body.

Butt and boobs getting smaller instead of bigger.

Now i can't seem to reset the morphs to 0 in Vulnerability, if i remove the names nothing happens and the shrinkage becomes permanent. For now i've set it to 0.25 so that it won't look ridiculous.

Options in Vulnerability to inverse and reset the morph would be cool :)

Do you plan on tying this in with any existing "post-defeat" mods (like RSA2's abductions), waiting to see what else comes out in the next few months in that regard, or building in your own?

Ultimately, I think we all are looking for some more protracted consequences to player defeat/surrender to give some additional weight to the whole concept.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There.

Love your mod.

Unfortunately once I upgraded to this version, I turned on all the features and got a repeatable CTD on save attempt. Rolling back stopped the CTD. 

I didn't try the features one at  a time, which in hindsight I should have. Just putting it out there for you to consider if any of the unimplemented features have an unsavable state somehow.

-Act 

So I was looking at adding compatibility with this mod in AAF Violate and possibly other mods.  I like the concept of being more likely to submit if you are damaged, undressed, have restraints equipped, etc. 

A bit of constructive criticism, though: the mod's mechanics are extremely script-intensive.  Calling Main.GetLogStatus(PlayerRef, "Vulnerability") results in a large number of string array lookups, VarToVarArray/VarArrayToVar operations, etc.  A lot of internal functions do the same sort of thing.  Papyrus is not a fast language, so this has a real impact on script performance.

Fortunately, you store the player's status values as globalvariables, so I was able to use the one for Player Vulnerability in my script.  This is much faster. 

For measurement's sake, I put Utility.GetCurrentRealTime() calls around the V_GetStatus() API call and the call to AAFV_PlayerVulnerability.GetValue() in Violate's OnHit routine.  The difference is striking:

[08/12/2021 - 03:16:02PM] interval 1: 2.217995
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:02PM] interval 2: 0.048996
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:02PM] Vulnerability state: 1 val: 1.000000
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:05PM] interval 1: 2.297997
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:05PM] interval 2: 0.015999
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:05PM] Vulnerability state: 1 val: 1.000000
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:07PM] interval 1: 2.229996
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:07PM] interval 2: 0.015999
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:07PM] Vulnerability state: 3 val: 1.000000
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:12PM] interval 1: 2.201004
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:12PM] interval 2: 0.016998
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:12PM] Vulnerability state: 3 val: 3.000000
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:18PM] interval 1: 2.220001
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:18PM] interval 2: 0.016998
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:18PM] Vulnerability state: 3 val: 3.000000

So the API call takes over two seconds, while the globalvariable lookup takes less than two hundredths of a second.  This is important to me, since Violate checks for surrender on every hit, and a lot can happen to the player in two seconds.  But, the globalvariable works well enough.

But I am still concerned about the performance of the mod's internals.  If it were me, I'd replace all the stat name strings with integer variables.  I would only convert strings to numbers when necessary, and use the numbers the rest of the time.  For example, your use of a string to allow the user to specify equipment slots in MCM is clever, but I would only convert that to an integer array at load time and when the MCM closes, instead of doing that conversion every time you check the equip slots.

On 7/13/2021 at 9:37 PM, mishovur said:

Probably something is missing in my installation, also it's the only mod affected, but hey, it's in an 'alpha' version, so it's too early to complain :))

Truth be told it the MCM menu is acting really weird, the sliders don't stay where I put them, but sometimes they do. Meaning I can't pinpoint exactly what's happening :)))

But I do like the idea in general, and looking forward to see how the mod will evolve during development.

Appreciate the input! Just published a major update that rewrote much of the mod and I'm still working out kinks with the MCM. lot of little naming things in the script that can cause it not to work right so feel free to let me know what sliders aren't working and I can double check them and push a patch as needed.

On 7/17/2021 at 6:58 AM, mertinlad said:

Using rad morphing resets "Yuge Boobs" slider to 0, I made it >0 on looksmenu.  Any chance you could look at it so it inflates from my slider's value ? Thanks in advance :)

Should be storing the existing morph value and using that in it's calculations to ensure it's growing from whatever base value you set. Just published a rewrite for most of the systems so take a look and see if it's still causing that issue. Didn't seem to happen when I was troubleshooting the morphing module on my own, though I didn't test it extensively. Let me know if it's still got problems and I can dive further into this issue!

On 7/30/2021 at 8:20 PM, eicosa said:

The radmorphing is causing inverted morphs for me when using the intended morphs for True Wasteland Body.

Butt and boobs getting smaller instead of bigger.

Now i can't seem to reset the morphs to 0 in Vulnerability, if i remove the names nothing happens and the shrinkage becomes permanent. For now i've set it to 0.25 so that it won't look ridiculous.

Options in Vulnerability to inverse and reset the morph would be cool :)

I'll look into adding a "Reset Morphs" button in the next version. As far as inverting the morph sliders, I wasn't aware that would be needed but it should be doable. Once again, I'll try to get this added in the next version!

On 7/31/2021 at 12:55 AM, VenomousOuroboros said:

Do you plan on tying this in with any existing "post-defeat" mods (like RSA2's abductions), waiting to see what else comes out in the next few months in that regard, or building in your own?

Ultimately, I think we all are looking for some more protracted consequences to player defeat/surrender to give some additional weight to the whole concept.

So, my intent is to create my own framework for handling all possible types of approaches (and abductions after approaches where it makes sense) and creating situational quests for what can happen based on the existing variables. IE: Player is drunk so an NPC will try to flirt with them, Player is wearing a lot of DD items so an NPC uses them then abducts them to a random dungeon, etc. I would love for other mods to make use of AAFV's variables but that is up to them to implement at this point. Variety is never a bad thing so long as it's clean and well supported.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:49 AM, acturia said:

Hi There.

Love your mod.

Unfortunately once I upgraded to this version, I turned on all the features and got a repeatable CTD on save attempt. Rolling back stopped the CTD. 

I didn't try the features one at  a time, which in hindsight I should have. Just putting it out there for you to consider if any of the unimplemented features have an unsavable state somehow.

-Act 

Interesting. Sorry this is happening. Not sure what's causing this. I had some issues when I was first rewriting it but thought I'd resolved it all. Can you tell me which features are causing the CTD and attach your crash log/papyrus log? I want to get this fixed ASAP.

On 8/12/2021 at 1:15 PM, EgoBallistic said:

So I was looking at adding compatibility with this mod in AAF Violate and possibly other mods.  I like the concept of being more likely to submit if you are damaged, undressed, have restraints equipped, etc. 

A bit of constructive criticism, though: the mod's mechanics are extremely script-intensive.  Calling Main.GetLogStatus(PlayerRef, "Vulnerability") results in a large number of string array lookups, VarToVarArray/VarArrayToVar operations, etc.  A lot of internal functions do the same sort of thing.  Papyrus is not a fast language, so this has a real impact on script performance.

Fortunately, you store the player's status values as globalvariables, so I was able to use the one for Player Vulnerability in my script.  This is much faster. 

For measurement's sake, I put Utility.GetCurrentRealTime() calls around the V_GetStatus() API call and the call to AAFV_PlayerVulnerability.GetValue() in Violate's OnHit routine.  The difference is striking:

[08/12/2021 - 03:16:02PM] interval 1: 2.217995
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:02PM] interval 2: 0.048996
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:02PM] Vulnerability state: 1 val: 1.000000
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:05PM] interval 1: 2.297997
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:05PM] interval 2: 0.015999
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:05PM] Vulnerability state: 1 val: 1.000000
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:07PM] interval 1: 2.229996
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:07PM] interval 2: 0.015999
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:07PM] Vulnerability state: 3 val: 1.000000
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:12PM] interval 1: 2.201004
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:12PM] interval 2: 0.016998
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:12PM] Vulnerability state: 3 val: 3.000000
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:18PM] interval 1: 2.220001
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:18PM] interval 2: 0.016998
[08/12/2021 - 03:16:18PM] Vulnerability state: 3 val: 3.000000

So the API call takes over two seconds, while the globalvariable lookup takes less than two hundredths of a second.  This is important to me, since Violate checks for surrender on every hit, and a lot can happen to the player in two seconds.  But, the globalvariable works well enough.

But I am still concerned about the performance of the mod's internals.  If it were me, I'd replace all the stat name strings with integer variables.  I would only convert strings to numbers when necessary, and use the numbers the rest of the time.  For example, your use of a string to allow the user to specify equipment slots in MCM is clever, but I would only convert that to an integer array at load time and when the MCM closes, instead of doing that conversion every time you check the equip slots.

Thanks for the input! This is really helpful feedback and I'll definitely look at how to increase efficiency. When referring to the stat name strings are you talking about the way the stat itself is being stored in a var array or specifically the "name" property being a string? Just want to make sure I'm pursuing the correct change for improved efficiency.

2 hours ago, ahab5920 said:

Interesting. Sorry this is happening. Not sure what's causing this. I had some issues when I was first rewriting it but thought I'd resolved it all. Can you tell me which features are causing the CTD and attach your crash log/papyrus log? I want to get this fixed ASAP.

Actually, upon further investigation. The CTD is actually caused by the removal of the old version and not the new version. How this could happen is beyond me, but It means I can't clean save to install the new version because I can't save with the old version disabled. It should work with a new playthrough of course. 

1 hour ago, acturia said:

Actually, upon further investigation. The CTD is actually caused by the removal of the old version and not the new version. How this could happen is beyond me, but It means I can't clean save to install the new version because I can't save with the old version disabled. It should work with a new playthrough of course. 

Gotcha. Sorry to hear that. Still learning how to structure some of these things. I'd definitely recommend the new playthrough this time around as I had to basically gut the whole mod and rewrite it for better structuring. Should be much more adaptable and modular now so hopefully it won't have the same issue moving forward!

6 hours ago, ahab5920 said:

Thanks for the input! This is really helpful feedback and I'll definitely look at how to increase efficiency. When referring to the stat name strings are you talking about the way the stat itself is being stored in a var array or specifically the "name" property being a string? Just want to make sure I'm pursuing the correct change for improved efficiency.

The former.  Strung lookups are very expensive.  Doing a find on an array of int is much faster than on an array of strings.

But, if you use ints instead of string literals, you don’t even need to do a find. Just make the numeric value that corresponds to each variable be the index into the array of structure that holds the data on each attribute.  E.g.  int Vulnerability = 0 and structArray[0] holds all the info about Vulnerability, so you just refer to it with structArray[Vulnerability]

I hope this makes sense, I’m typing on a phone.

I like the idea here but after installing and looking at MCM options, Im very confused specifically with the high, medium and low settings for some functions. I have no idea what those values mean or how those settings affect the game. The MCM does not make it clear how settings between 1 and 50 affects the game.

Also, as someone else pointed out...I would like to leave my character's heels equipped and thought Rogg's No Strip Item Manager might prevent this, but it does not.

In short, I like what youre doing here but I think because I cant make sense of the settings, all Im really doing is getting my character stripped lol.

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The former.  Strung lookups are very expensive.  Doing a find on an array of int is much faster than on an array of strings.

But, if you use ints instead of string literals, you don’t even need to do a find. Just make the numeric value that corresponds to each variable be the index into the array of structure that holds the data on each attribute.  E.g.  int Vulnerability = 0 and structArray[0] holds all the info about Vulnerability, so you just refer to it with structArray[Vulnerability]

I hope this makes sense, I’m typing on a phone.

I think this makes sense. I'll give a go at restructuring how the value/status/log finds work but it may be difficult as the system is built to run on any actor, not just the player. That's half the reason I ran with struct's with var arrays so that I could store all of it in a single struct per actor. I'm sure there's a good workaround here so I'll see what I can do. I went through the rest of the systems to minimize the number of VarToVarArray and VarArrayToVar calls so that will be in the next version.

31 minutes ago, Olmech said:

I like the idea here but after installing and looking at MCM options, Im very confused specifically with the high, medium and low settings for some functions. I have no idea what those values mean or how those settings affect the game. The MCM does not make it clear how settings between 1 and 50 affects the game.

Also, as someone else pointed out...I would like to leave my character's heels equipped and thought Rogg's No Strip Item Manager might prevent this, but it does not.

In short, I like what youre doing here but I think because I cant make sense of the settings, all Im really doing is getting my character stripped lol.

This is great feedback and I appreciate it. I the High | Medium | Low statuses are related to statuses on the back end (Used for mods to determine how drunk/devious/etc. an actor is) I'm looking into ways to restructure it so you don't have to worry about those values (though you shouldn't need to customize them in most cases anyway) while maintaining user customization. Hoping to have a good solution soon.

To the second point, you can customize what slots are stripped by changing the MCM listing under Core->Lewdness->Armor/Clothing slots. In this case, you'd just remove '3' from the list on clothing slots and that should do the trick. Also make sure the string doesn't start with the pipe '|' (though this may not actually cause a problem. Another thing I need to test)

I'm glad you enjoy the idea! It's something I've wanted for AAF for a long time and I'm happy to start working on a way to provide it. For now, this mod is very much a framework and any gameplay features it implements will be fairly limited: Combat Stripping, Inflation/Radiation Morphing, etc. Hopefully there will be other mods to come around that will utilize the framework and expand what it's capable of doing (I'm also working on an optional approach/abduction system to go along with it).

3 hours ago, ahab5920 said:

(I'm also working on an optional approach/abduction system to go along with it)

WOW. That would be huge as the RSE one is needlessly bloated and non functional save for the Abduction feature at the moment. Could be that you could just design it from the start to seemlessly integrate with @EgoBallistic's AAF Violate and perhaps also have it trigger through the features of this mod. I dunno. Just throwin g it out there.