4 hours ago, ahab5920 said:

Hey Nuka Cherry,

You can choose to use either CSL or the integrated stripping system (using both could lead to issues so I don't recommend it). 

As far as features, the integrated stripping system has some similar features (ripping sounds, armor removal, etc.) but it does not have item destruction currently. I have some additional options I want to make available for it but have not had the time to dive into the code recently. (just started a new job this week) Hoping to dive back in soon and get more features added to the individual systems.

Thanks, that is perfect. No rush, still writing my own mod, so you have my sympathy.

@ahab5920 First I just want to say I really like the mod so far. The stripping mechanic seems to be far more reliable than CSL. Also I love that you're planning ahead and building the mod so that other modders have an easy time integrating the Vulerability stat into their mods.

I do have one question. The timer for re-equipping clothes and armor, is the time scale in real world Seconds, Minutes, or is it In Game Hours? For example if I have the re-equip timer set at "30" is that 30 Seconds out side of combat, 30 Minutes or 30 In Game Hours?

11 hours ago, Number24 said:

@ahab5920 First I just want to say I really like the mod so far. The stripping mechanic seems to be far more reliable than CSL. Also I love that you're planning ahead and building the mod so that other modders have an easy time integrating the Vulerability stat into their mods.

I do have one question. The timer for re-equipping clothes and armor, is the time scale in real world Seconds, Minutes, or is it In Game Hours? For example if I have the re-equip timer set at "30" is that 30 Seconds out side of combat, 30 Minutes or 30 In Game Hours?

I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far! 

as to your question, the timer is in seconds and is currently set so it doesn’t start counting down until you are out of combat. The intent here is to eventually add repair kit items you can use to quick repair items in combat (or in general if you turn off regen)

Idea... Companion mental state.

- Happy

- Sad

- Tired

- Overburdened

- Naked

- Vengeful

- Dominant

Overburden... you go over their carry-weight, and they will give you a warning. That they are not your Work-Horse, and you'd better remove the excess weight, or suffer their wrath...

Wrath...

1. Stripping your clothing.

2. Hourly sex, to punish you. They may even bring in other people or animals, depending on if you are a repeat offender.

3. Stealing your clothes for the day... Backpacks okay, they want you to carry your own junk... They'll rip off and steal anything you try to wear...

4. Handcuffing you for the day, repeating putting you into Handcuffs, when you remove them.

5. Locking you in sexy Devious Devices, Boots, Corsets, Gloves only.

6. Forced nudity in Settlements, if they are feeling Dominant, or Vengeful.

Just some fun ideas, that I think would round off your companions. Whether they are Human, animal or other...

Edited by Krazyone
19 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Idea... Companion mental state.

- Happy

- Sad

- Tired

- Overburdened

- Naked

- Vengeful

- Dominant

Overburden... you go over their carry-weight, and they will give you a warning. That they are not your Work-Horse, and you'd better remove the excess weight, or suffer their wrath...

Wrath...

1. Stripping your clothing.

2. Hourly sex, to punish you. They may even bring in other people or animals, depending on if you are a repeat offender.

3. Stealing your clothes for the day... Backpacks okay, they want you to carry your own junk... They'll rip off and steal anything you try to wear...

4. Handcuffing you for the day, repeating putting you into Handcuffs, when you remove them.

5. Locking you in sexy Devious Devices, Boots, Corsets, Gloves only.

6. Forced nudity in Settlements, if they are feeling Dominant, or Vengeful.

Just some fun ideas, that I think would round off your companions. Whether they are Human, animal or other...

This is definitely an interesting idea though I don't know if it quite fits with this mod's intention. The features you describe could probably be established as a standalone mod rather than being baked into something like AAF Vulnerability. I may look into adding a mood variable to AAF Vulnerability so mods could be developed to drive the variable in this fashion (or others). For now, that will have to be on the back burner as I'm working on some other functionality (and pair this with starting work at a new job, I don't have a ton of time at the moment)

Appreciate the feedback and idea though! Could definitely be a cool mod!

Thank you for the great mod.

Bytheway, I tried to apply morph system to male charecter. but it's not work.

Mod that I used is 

FPE Male mesh support (BT3 And Atomic Muscle), Atomic Muscle version.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46869

There is 'Mpreg' morph for Male belly inflation. So I put 'Mpreg' text in MCM menu.

but it's not work.

is there something wrong ? or missed?

On 9/9/2021 at 6:35 AM, timeofwise said:

Thank you for the great mod.

Bytheway, I tried to apply morph system to male charecter. but it's not work.

Mod that I used is 

FPE Male mesh support (BT3 And Atomic Muscle), Atomic Muscle version.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46869

There is 'Mpreg' morph for Male belly inflation. So I put 'Mpreg' text in MCM menu.

but it's not work.

is there something wrong ? or missed?

Thanks for the heads up on this. I admittedly don't use morphs on male bodies myself so I'll need to do some testing on this when I get the chance!

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

Checking in to see... @ahab5920 There are a lot of possibilities that have been suggested for the future of this mod.  How has the last (almost) month been treating you?  Any progress or speculation on what might be developed/updated next?

Thanks for checking in. It's been a crazy month or so getting settled in my new job but things are starting to relax a bit so I'm hoping to get back to work on this. The next things in the pipeline (though I need to do some road-mapping still) will probably be bug fixes and hashing out the existing systems with additional features like what I've mentioned previously with the stripping system. After that will depend on what I come up for in the road map.

• 3 weeks later...

This mod is really great. More immersion.

I installed yesterday Assimilation as well, but i think both do not go together as that has also morphing. I felt that it overtook this mod.

Its a little chaotic as i just installed all of them the see what happens.

But i like your mod. Especially the comments to what your person thinks.

Great work

Great work, has a lot of potential, especially its customize setting and compatible with many great mods.

After testing, I have some questions.

In Core Variables, I can set Armor and Clothing Slots, how does it work? If I set 10 slots, my PC wearing 2 slots of them, does it mean 80% lewdness? Or PC has to be fully nude or not wearing those slots I set to be considered as lewdness?

And in System Stripping, does my slots setting decide which slot can be stripped?

Morphing Radiation is amazing after I find out Slider Names of TWB I'm using. All below can be used together.

Breasts|BreastsNewSH|BreastsFanstasy
BigBelly|PregnancyBelly
Butt|BigButt

But two things bother me that body can't morph back to normal no matter I use radaway or see a doctor, and if radiation is too high body will shrink horribly instead of getting bigger.

In Debuffs Inflation, I set on, does it connected with System Morphing Inflation? Unlike Morphing Radiation effects PC immediately, Morphing Inflation seems not working on my side.

Other Inflation like Sex Attributes kinda works but only belly. Please let me know if these is any other cum inflation mod in case I forget to disable to test.

Edit: I set Morphing Radiation to positive value instead of negative value, seems like body can change normally. Morphing Inflation still can't work.

Edited by yl9345

Man, i don't want to be "that guy" ? so please just consider this like i just came to give you my report:

Installed the mod with nexus mod manager, and i started seeing a lot of issues:

In a mid game in progress Script lag, heavy, like i cant use the circle menu cause it never loads even in red rocket near sanctuary, when i aim the zoom goes nuts with see trough scopes, sometimes the scope is near and then goes away instead of actually zooming, but in closed cells works fine.

Violate AAF scenes aborted, it shows a notification "scene aborted"
So i got no Bad ending or Raider Pet.

Mods Not triggering events:
Boston Devious Helper, no slutwalk
Sexual Harrasment, no approaches
Skk feral nights, no spawns

So i started fresh a new game and placed your mod in top of the others to make sure it got override and worked, and...

Got as far as Drumlin diner, then Bounties for you never gave me the dialog with Gardener to start the quests, so... i have to shoot him, (obviusly) all the hunters kicked my ass, violate triggered and aborted the scene... again.

Then i uninstalled vulnerability and everything works, even in the older saves where it wasn't installed, cause i cant reload the old ones where it was, cause i got ctd. 
Sorry.
?

• 6 months later...

This mod is exactly what I need. Death Prevention works flawlesly with AAF Violate. Sadly it does this by setting the player as essential which ruins stimpacks by making them also heal rads. Only stimpacks for some reason.

And the combat strip is a lot more reliable is then CSL. The only thing I'm missing is a slider to set the chance of strip on hit cause it feels like every hit will strip me. Which isn't really usefull when you only wear one item at a time without aditional armor.

Also would be nice if you could specify how many items can be stripped with a single hit. If you get hit with a heavy attack it could strip you completly for example. Stuff like that.

Edited by l1nkler

Im not sure if this is a bug or a game limit somehow.
The Death prevention keeps getting reset to Stripped instead of awalys.
As soon as you set it to always, close MCM and reopen it, it switched back to Stripped.
Also tried hard-setting the Imode value in the mcm ini to 2 (always) but it will just udpate the settings and put it back into Imode 1 (Stripped)

Is there a solution for this?

On 4/30/2022 at 2:49 PM, jarno5 said:

As soon as you set it to always, close MCM and reopen it, it switched back to Stripped.
Also tried hard-setting the Imode value in the mcm ini to 2 (always) but it will just udpate the settings and put it back into Imode 1 (Stripped)

I noticed this yesterday as well. Kind off annoying.

Also how do you get rid of the pregnancy morphing?

8 hours ago, l1nkler said:

I Only use this mod for the Death Prevention so i have that Off.
I might be able to do something with the script, but im waiting on Bethesda to put the CK on steam.
Cant compile them right now.

On 4/29/2022 at 10:51 AM, l1nkler said:

This mod is exactly what I need. Death Prevention works flawlesly with AAF Violate. Sadly it does this by setting the player as essential which ruins stimpacks by making them also heal rads. Only stimpacks for some reason.

And the combat strip is a lot more reliable is then CSL. The only thing I'm missing is a slider to set the chance of strip on hit cause it feels like every hit will strip me. Which isn't really usefull when you only wear one item at a time without aditional armor.

Also would be nice if you could specify how many items can be stripped with a single hit. If you get hit with a heavy attack it could strip you completly for example. Stuff like that.

Death prevention was pretty difficult to implement and the stimpak/rads issue I tried to mitigate but couldn't find a way to fix until more recently.

I had the same issues with CSL being unreliable and causing more issues than it fixed. I didn't go the direction of chance when initially setting up the system but it would be fairly easy to implement when I get around to working on this mod again (apologies for the long hiatus, new job + Elden ring shortly after is really good at distracting me)

On 4/30/2022 at 5:49 AM, jarno5 said:

This is likely an issue with my synchronization between MCM and the actual setting in the mod. Been a real pain in my side and I think I've fixed this in the new version I've been personally testing but it's been a bit since I've revisited it (O Elden Ring)

On 5/1/2022 at 11:58 PM, l1nkler said:

By pregnancy morphing do you mean cum inflation? If so then you should be able to turn it off in the settings.

On 5/2/2022 at 8:58 AM, ebbluminous said:

I don't think this mod is in active development atm.

Mod Author, correct me if I am wrong...

Still around though you are correct it's not in active development. I made another version of it that I've been testing personally for awhile but Elden Ring has effectively put a hold on it for a bit.

Apologies all for the delay on work for this mod. been a bit difficult to allocate time towards it in the last while.

No worries man, enjoy Elden Ring! Fantastic game!
I do wonder when the Death Prevention setting "Stripped" is taking effect.
Like how many items do you need equiped for it to consider status stripped.

I noticed whenever im wearing 3 or more pieces (usually devious devices after a AAF Violate scene) it works perfectly.
But when only wearing handcuffs (1 item) for example, i still get one shotted afterwards.

Perhaps a setting in a future update to let us define the stripped status:
Something like.

Stripped Status: X
"The minimum amount of items equiped (using slot definitions in the core section) to consider the actor being Stripped.

Where X is the minimum item/slot count.

• 8 months later...

I'd still kill to get an expansion to the combat stripping in this mod.  It's miles better than the one in CSL, and I'd never dream of using CSL if this had a configurable chance on hit/chance to destroy on strip.  I've thought about learning papyrus just for this reason, but looking at this script, I'm not sure the best way to implement those changes, so I always end up backing out until "later".