Ravenous SSE

View File

A gore/Sweeny Todd/Dolcett themed mod for Skyrim (you're warmed : don't drunk it if it's not your cup of tea!)

Dependences :

• SexLab SE
  • ZAZ 8.0 SE
  • Fuz Ro Doh SE
  • Dawnguard
  • Pama deadly furnitures SE and all it requirements :

Recommanded :

Authors : BoomGoblin, AqqH, myself.

Want to support me? Visit my Patreon ! https://www.patreon.com/Delzaron

Resume :

The abandonned fort Naemir near Riften is again occupied... some rumors says by a Daedroth. Hired by Maya, a Vigilant of Stendarr, you will discover what is in the darkness...

Mod Tag : a1R

Current State : finished (some updates could come, but the mod core is completed)

Credits :

- Pama for Pama deadly furnitures

- Gatti for Gatti Jewels

- Dorabella and Killer905 for Lady Ritual armor

Permissions :

You're allowed to use this mod code as you want. You're not allowed to upload this mod on another platform. Assets belongs to their original authors.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/16/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, ZAZ, Fuz ro Doh, Dawnguard, Pama deadly furnitures
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

• 3 weeks later...

Liking the mod so far. The English is a bit rusty but it's far better than myself trying to write in a foreign language.

The next mission after a1RShop1 isn't starting and the side job of sweeping isn't firing or is it not supposed to?

Keep up the good work.

Edit: On quest a1RShop2Bis Armina doesn't say who or where her boss is. Tried killing everyone in the nearby dungeon but that didn't do anything.

Also, found 6 errors in SSEEdit. Fixed them on my end but there's one with a null that I have no idea how to fix.

20 hours ago, pburnt said:

Liking the mod so far. The English is a bit rusty but it's far better than myself trying to write in a foreign language.

The next mission after a1RShop1 isn't starting and the side job of sweeping isn't firing or is it not supposed to?

Keep up the good work.

Edit: On quest a1RShop2Bis Armina doesn't say who or where her boss is. Tried killing everyone in the nearby dungeon but that didn't do anything.

Also, found 6 errors in SSEEdit. Fixed them on my end but there's one with a null that I have no idea how to fix.

Hum... I can't make any fixes right now. It's a conservion, made by Pfiffy. I don't have SSE myself (to heavy for my computer)...

The only thing I can do is fixing the normal skyrim mod version, and ask Pfiffy to convert it.

On 7/8/2018 at 7:27 AM, seetruck-2000 said:

I'm using devourment mod and each time I go in the house she eats me and I die.  Any way this can be fixed?

I think disabling the devourment mod for the moment. if you have random munching on that might happen. or wait for all the quests to load up.

another option is to see if it happens in a new game as well.

13 hours ago, Potitius said:

I think disabling the devourment mod for the moment. if you have random munching on that might happen. or wait for all the quests to load up.

another option is to see if it happens in a new game as well.

It happens when I'm in the upstairs just entered the house.  I'm not even in the basement yet and she starts to munching.  

This is the only mod so far that does this so far.

I does not happen randomly out side of the house unless I'm fighting.

I can us MCM to set it for me only in Devourment mod but I rather play the other way.   

Sorry maybe should have clarified a little better last time.

• 1 year later...

I converted the ESP to Form 44 and extracted the facegen files to fix the blackface bug. Then generated a new SEQ file with SSEEdit.

I did the same for Sanguin's Debauchery SE, since that had a facegen issue causing CTD when entering the dream cell. 

With that done, I'm not seeing any of the glitches reported here, except for the being eaten one, because I don't have the Devourment mod installed ? 

I don't know if performing those changes to Devourment would help with the insta-eaten issue though, but it might.

I have no idea what to do about a "null" error in SSEEdit myself either, but if anyone knows, I'd love to know

• 1 year later...

Nice mod, i managed to finish it.

The very last quest is a little bit buggy at the moment.

You have to kill the "voluntier pig" first, after that resurrect the now dead NPC with the following commands -->

prid 5A002ED0

recycleactor

moveto player

If this prid does not work for you then you must find out the prid ID by yourself.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok, new version. Tested, mostly works. And converted for SE !

The last two quests (a1Rshop2 and a1RTorFeast) need to be built, also the a1R_rep_slave (player slavery), and some rep quests.

I need to make new screenshots, due to the large differences with the 2.1 and previous versions.

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, new version. Tested, mostly works. And converted for SE !

The last two quests (a1Rshop2 and a1RTorFeast) need to be built, also the a1R_rep_slave (player slavery), and some rep quests.

I need to make new screenshots, due to the large differences with the 2.1 and previous versions.

Simply Slavery Plus Plus cant find your mod, i have tried with rescan and new save game

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Of course, it's not yet implemented in simple slavery plus plus.

How to start this mod after death then?

I figured it would work with Simple Slavery Plus Plus since you recommend it and it's actually a requirement now.

"Recommanded :

"Simple Slavery is now a hard requirement"

4 hours ago, BeppoBlonski said:

How to start this mod after death then?

I figured it would work with Simple Slavery Plus Plus since you recommend it and it's actually a requirement now.

"Recommanded :

"Simple Slavery is now a hard requirement"

You can't start the mod if you die, of course...

There is tow ways to start the mod : the normal one, by talking to an innkeeper. And the simple slavery one, which is not connected yet (the quest and script are here, but Simple slavery author need to update).

55 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Pama deadly furnitures have all his options working ?

I got the same when I had version problems with the papyrus addons necessary for pama to work properly.

Since I solved that problme (and got another one, the famous outfodate), no problem.

I was able to solve the problem by adding "FixShadowSceneCrash = true" to the "EngineFixes.toml" file

Very good mod, looking forward to the implementation of "Simple Slavery Plus Plus"
Edited by BeppoBlonski
2 hours ago, BeppoBlonski said:

I was able to solve the problem by adding "FixShadowSceneCrash = true" to the "EngineFixes.toml" file

Very good mod, looking forward to the implementation of "Simple Slavery Plus Plus"

I'll made a post about it right away

quest says debug talk to armina again but no option when i talk to her again figured that out but now i cant progress with the high elf that wants the feast as he does not follow me to carni and even if i move him to me via console no diolouge starts betwen carni and hurelion and using console to progress does not help 

also have no idea what the customers mean by "a well cooked steak and mead "

Edited by tigerrrrulez

During the quest to buy simza, Nothing happens after I buy her from the merchant in raggad flaggon. The quest objective says to talk to her but she's nowhere to be seen.
I used The mod NPC look up to find her but she seems to be just behind the merchant with a disabled refrence.

Enabling her refrence through the console makes her appear infront of me but she won't follow me after the dialouge.
Using the setstage commands to finish the quest break her entirely. 
Any Idea What might be the cause or how can I fix this?

Edited by Tatsu82