22 hours ago, JB. said:

What version do you have installed? 

That bug you're talking about was a little thing from yesterday. But in version 3.1.2 everything should work.

PS: You need to reload a save where you have NOT started Nuka Ride, unfortunately. Sorry. You know... tests version. ?

I did the version from yesterday "Tentacus' version", i installed 3.1.2 and still have issues. Now the robot isnt there at all, in game says Nuka Ride.esp isnt being loaded. Im using MO2 organizer and it says its installed. Also found out that I was missing Badend and something labelled "kziitdanimationposes" which i cant find a download for

3 minutes ago, cocim said:

I did the version from yesterday "Tentacus' version", i installed 3.1.2 and still have issues. Now the robot isnt there at all, in game says Nuka Ride.esp isnt being loaded. Im using MO2 organizer and it says its installed. Also found out that I was missing Badend and something labelled "kziitdanimationposes" which i cant find a download for

Try to uninstall the Tentacus version, if you have not done already, alternatively install 3.1.2 also manually...this way it worked for me. As the poses are concerned, they are made by kziitd, but titled "Daily life of hookers". HTH 

3 minutes ago, cosworth said:

Try to uninstall the Tentacus version, if you have not done already, alternatively install 3.1.2 also manually...this way it worked for me. As the poses are concerned, they are made by kziitd, but titled "Daily life of hookers". HTH 

Already uninstalled, ill try manually installing 3.1.2

11 minutes ago, cosworth said:

Still no luck, unless im searching the wrong pot. I am looking right across the sanctuary bridge. I saw the robot there the 1st time but couldnt interact with it

11 minutes ago, mishovur said:

Sorry to bother, I wanted to ask just one thing, at any point in development will the TWB (True Wasteland Body) be supported?

You will have to ask someone to convert them. If you get it, I'll include that in the downloads for others.

54 minutes ago, cocim said:

Well, those are hard requirements. The mod won't start if you don't have them. Read carefully the "PLEASE FUCKIN READ ME" which is in the Mega folder.

Here 

Daily Life Of Hookers

(AAF) Bad End Animation Pack 1.0.5

1 hour ago, cernik said:

Finished the current version and it works like a charm. The Lucy in the Sky Quest is awesome.

Also the NoDialogue-problem with Vadim is fixed. Thanks a lot ?

Thanks. I plan to extend the Vadim mission next year. Like, pose in a corner after poledance, as part of the night routine.

I thought about including a mission to serve customers, but we better leave that for the Nuka Club.

3.1.3 Packed in MEGA with source code too. 

New fixes and adjustments

During the mission Lucy in the Sky.

Spoiler

*The Overboss will now no longer bleed out during his fight. 
*If you win Lucy in The Sky, the Overboss is unavailable for its repeatable mission. This is quite an annoying bug. I have corrected it, but for it to be corrected in your game, it is necessary to load a SAVE before reporting to Charlotte. When you report to finish the Quest Lucy in The Sky, she will run the fix.
*When the "Lucy in the Sky" quest asked you to report to Charlotte, it was pointing to Lucy Abernathy by mistake.
*I rewrote the script where the Overboss put a collar on you in your apartment. See if it solves the problem for a couple of users.
*I added a vapor effect during the marking scene at Andrew Station. Unfortunately it is hardly visible and not what I expected.
*At the end, when you report to Charlotte, you will see a message box indicating that you have reached the end of the mod.
*After marking you, the Overboss says that if you disrespect him he will make "your white ass" redder than his car. I did not consider that there could be protagonists with other skin tones, so he will tell you something more neutral like "your pretty ass".

Photo118.png.d9f14ff22a9755ddaf952ad33c16beef.png2107571296_Capturadepantalla2021-11-2222_03_35.png.80180eb17776744f4ecb7249645a4a7b.png1924252242_Capturadepantalla2021-11-2222_03_46.png.97a72fe718136869f0d88f1fd2f1cafd.png

Golden Globes Radio Mission

Spoiler

During George Cooper's mission, he will stay still after the sex scene in your bed. 

Other fixes

I remade the Nuka Town navmesh in Creation Kit. I must make them so that the NPCs are aware that there are new interiors.
I put the new song to the Music Manager. You should be able to turn them all off now (except the songs from the apartment and the Studio... and obviously the songs from the radio).

These days I will see if I can improve the bodyslide files. Don't expect big improvement, I'm not very good at it.

Edited by JB.

Overboss fix for coming back to nuka world and being downed in Lucy mission worked perfectly, collar still not being spawned and equiped at appartment (Tried unequiping everything PC had on, before entering and talking to Overboss just incase.)

I do have one/two issues (they are linked though) and one question. 

The issue happens in 3.1.2 and 3.1.3, Visiting the overboss when they tell you to do the poledance, after you do it the quest just ends and you can't talk to any investors or the Overboss.  If you go back to the tatto shop and ask Music to visit the Overboss again, she gives you the outfit and the pop up about tongue piercing happens but the quest doesn't start.  You can keep asking her.  (Tried this on a save before Lucy's mission and after Lucy's mission and it does the same thing.)

Nuka club is it actually unlockable in 3.1.3? first time i heard it existed was the pop up window that was added.

Edit: Added more information.

Edited by Beyound
11 hours ago, JB. said:

You will have to ask someone to convert them. If you get it, I'll include that in the downloads for others.

Well, those are hard requirements. The mod won't start if you don't have them. Read carefully the "PLEASE FUCKIN READ ME" which is in the Mega folder.

Here 

Daily Life Of Hookers

(AAF) Bad End Animation Pack 1.0.5

@mishovur

I did converted them, the thing is:
I made my own custom mashups for some of them, so they may have some issues using the originals, besides, this mod has almost 21,000 downloads! and there's been just 2 requests for Twb conversion, so including me i count 3 people using TWB, i really think is best if you do it yourselfs, it's quick and easy, i have a tutorial for that.

Edited by Gamaramdi
4 hours ago, Beyound said:

The issue happens in 3.1.2 and 3.1.3, Visiting the overboss when they tell you to do the poledance, after you do it the quest just ends and you can't talk to any investors or the Overboss. 

Oh yeah, I'll see that script today. It's not the first time and I still can't quite get why this is happening. I was about to get poledance out of this quest just for this bug. The quest remains in the "Stop" state and is no longer started again.

9 minutes ago, JB. said:

Oh yeah, I'll see that script today. It's not the first time and I still can't quite get why this is happening. I was about to get poledance out of this quest just for this bug. The quest remains in the "Stop" state and is no longer started again.

Are you using aliases on the quest? If they fail to fill due to settings on the reference. Like 'allow disabled' not being checked but the reference is disabled the quest wil fail to (re)start. You can also check if the quest is stopped before it's started again. You can't restart it with .start() if it's already running as I recall.

2 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Are you using aliases on the quest? If they fail to fill due to settings on the reference. Like 'allow disabled' not being checked but the reference is disabled the quest wil fail to (re)start. You can also check if the quest is stopped before it's started again. You can't restart it with .start() if it's already running as I recall.

That's the funny thing. I only use reset () and it works if you do other services (serving drinks, food or drugs). It only happens when the character does her pole dance. I thought it was related to AAF but I have already verified that it is not that. I am going to delete and rewrite the script to see if it is not corrupt.

14 minutes ago, JB. said:

That's the funny thing. I only use reset () and it works if you do other services (serving drinks, food or drugs). It only happens when the character does her pole dance. I thought it was related to AAF but I have already verified that it is not that. I am going to delete and rewrite the script to see if it is not corrupt.

You are starting the quest after the reset right? The CK wiki says this on the reset() function.

"Resets the quest back to stage 0, clear all aliases, and is the only way to utilize the quest option "Allow repeated stages". It does not put the quest back into a running state, and does not refill any aliases."

If it works on other quests and you are doing the same, my guess is it's an alias fill problem.

14 minutes ago, jstnf said:

the samething happend to my charecter with mercy she wont talk to me anymore and when i sit in the chair she doesnt come to it the quest marker points to the chair

You mean Music?

Write

sqv _NukaRide_TattooShop and show me please.

What services do you asked? Piercings or nails?

39 minutes ago, Beyound said:

Yes, i have Real handcuffs active.

Could you try somethingwhen you have time? When the Overboss offers you the perk, accept. Aside from marking you, he should also put a collar on you.

Gamarandi says that he doesn't put anything on his girl in the apartment, but he does in that scene.

PS: From the moment Bulldog kidnaps you, he forces you some handcuffs. Did that work for you?

Edited by JB.