38 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

I have downloaded the CBBE bodyslide files.   Ok, so if those are in the mod, are they packed or loose?  Yes, I have enabled my game to use loose files, but if they are there, then I can go into the archiver (in the tools) and unpack the bsa file and see if I can find them.  

A bit of a long shot: did you download the bodyslides as standard or zipped download? If the latter than there may be a zipped file in a zip file, and depending on the mod organizer you use this may cause a hiccup and the files end up in the wrong order. 

6 minutes ago, cosworth said:

A bit of a long shot: did you download the bodyslides as standard or zipped download? If the latter than there may be a zipped file in a zip file, and depending on the mod organizer you use this may cause a hiccup and the files end up in the wrong order. 

Yes,  given that it seems others have not reported the same issue, I might have to tear down and start over again.   What is that saying?  Once you get a stable mod list working, don't mess with it........ 

4 hours ago, EJequalsFallout said:

So I know I have nukaride as near the lowest in my load order but how do I make it the LAST in my load order using vortex?

Also could it be because I changed some of the outfits in cbbe?

Because I can load into the game but if I try to walk outside of the apartment ( my most recent save) to outside in Nuka world it will ctd

Yep a damaged mesh can cause CTD, happened to me multiple times, try rebuilding all Nuka Ride clothing

Edited by Gamaramdi
1 hour ago, JB. said:

All of those are included within the mod (textures, materials). You don't need anything else except EasyGirl and TRS textures and materials. What clothes can't you see ingame?

You also need to download the CBBE or FG bodyslide files. Wouldn't you have missed downloading that?

Would be good idea to build the outfits in bodyslide, just in case

Edited by Gamaramdi
3 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

OK, I read the "FUCKING READ ME" and I can't find what outfits I need.    I am still coming up with missing outfits when doing the missions:

-Hard Requirements-

AAF
AAF Themes
RealHandcuffs -thanks to naitsaab!
Torture Devices
Workshop DLC
Nuka World DLC
Kziitd Hookers Animations
AAF Bad End Animations

-Soft Requirements-

Captive Tattoos
Fusion Girl Or CBBE
Bodyslide
High Heel System (soft)

-Others AAF animations you should have-

Leito
Savagge Cabage
BP70

From the file page here at LL, the requirements are:

Fallout 4 latest version (1.10.163)
Nuka World DLC

Workshop 02 DLC
Fully working AAF

HN66's Easy Girl - I only use textures. You can disable the .esp if you want.
HN66 TRS - same, just textures. 

Captive Tattoos (Soft Requirement, for the tattoos and slap marks. I also added a patch so that the mod will put you "BBC tattoos" instead of the usual ones.)

Fusion Girl (Or CBBE, there is patch now)

Bodyslide (soft. If you want to adjust the clothes to your favorite preset. You will find everything in the group "Nuka Ride" in Bodyslide.)

High Heel System (soft)

I am guessing at the following requirements, but I had to search by authors names which you credited in the read me.   

Tera Police uniform

One or more of MAIBATSU's mods  (Louis Vuitton Platform Sandals V1 or Louis Vuitton Platform Boots V3 or maybe  Piercing Collection )  or it may be another mod that is not listed on Nexus.

As for the outfits developed by Snakel101, those were removed from Nexus and may be on his Patreon site.   However, they are public ally available only as single downloads.  DO we need a specific outfit or outfit pack?

In other words, will you be able to update the requirements page at the beginning of those forum (and on the file page) for 3.1.2?

I apologize in advance if you have had to answer these questions over and over again.     I do think your mod is now one that is a hard requirement for my Fallout4 world.   

Finally, the Orgasm body slide preset does not conflict, there were other issues.  

Don't use BP70 or Brave animations. They have a missing plugin and can stop AAF working and corrupt your computer.   In my experience. 

2 hours ago, jstnf said:

i had Music add tattoos after i had her requipe the tongue ring for the overboss but after i asked for the tattoos she just walks away and nothing happens when jewel sits down

20211123152753_1.jpg

I can't replicate it. I have done it several times (piercings and then nail paint) and everything works.

I understand that you want Music to paint your nails, this is the chair for that. As you sit down, Music should go with you to ask what colors you want.

Photo107.png.9e5730f8f3c119b4e62cecaf36c6d2a3.png

Reset the quest: 

SetStage _NukaRide_TattooShop 100

Version 3.1.4 in MEGA

Fixed an issue when dancing for the VIPs during the repeatable Overboss mission.

However, you need to load a save before you've suffered the poledance bug.

When Music performs her piercing service, the screen does not go black. Now it does.

Edited by JB.
5 hours ago, EJequalsFallout said:

So I know I have nukaride as near the lowest in my load order but how do I make it the LAST in my load order using vortex?

In Vortex, go to Plugins.

Take a look at the mod that you have last on your mod list.

Select "Manage Rules"

1.png.c71ce3983fee8f4f5caaa1e18ba877c4.png

Put "Nuka Ride" should load after "Your last mod on the list".

Add the rule.

2.png.aaedd7978046daf497cbf1d025812c76.png

PS: I have seen your log.
The problem is your Nvidia graphics card. Did you update recently?

None of your mods cause conflict according to the report.

Edited by JB.
6 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Adolf is still in the hotel

well, he still has things to do there XD

We don't need him yet but for next year's version.

I made one last scripting attempt for the apartment collar. It's in MEGA. It's still called 3.1.4, but it is different from the one I uploaded to the forum today, in case you want to save your game when you get to your apartment and confront the Overboss.

Si eso no funciona, me corto las pelotas. 

3 minutes ago, jstnf said:

No i had her try removing some tattoos and thats when she didnt do anything

Reset with the command that I put above.

Music is still unable to remove tattoos. That next year.

On 11/21/2021 at 12:54 PM, JB. said:

Hmm. That version is very stable and you shouldn't have those problems. It is the version that has been around for months. Try putting Nuka Ride at the last of your load order. There may be a conflict with a mod.

Just to let you know I found the problem. The problem was that I cleaned the Nuka World DLC esm with FO4Edit, and that was the problem with the missing merchants, and other stuff. Thought I would post this here in case it helps anyone else.

6 hours ago, Beyound said:

Got some good news for you JB. collar is being equipped now.

That is fantastic. Thank you very much for testing it. I think these days I will upload it to Loverslab.

I would have liked to include a variant in the Overboss mission - that acknowledges you doing Lucy in the Sky together - but I'll save it for next year.

Good news from here too, no new issues at all with the new version, repeatable Overboss quest works, so does pole dance, collars are not only equipped (this worked for me by the way all the time) but the message like missing player collar/collar not found is now gone for good, only slight glitch - if you can call it that at all and I suppose it has rather to do with my 400 + mods loaded - is that Vadim occasionally falls back to his vanilla dialogue before recognizing a certain body part.?

1 hour ago, cosworth said:

Good news from here too, no new issues at all with the new version, repeatable Overboss quest works, so does pole dance, collars are not only equipped (this worked for me by the way all the time) but the message like missing player collar/collar not found is now gone for good, only slight glitch - if you can call it that at all and I suppose it has rather to do with my 400 + mods loaded - is that Vadim occasionally falls back to his vanilla dialogue before recognizing a certain body part.?

Nice, thanks!

Oh, I know why that happens. I put a 5 second cooldown in case you want to trade.

But I'll make one last adjustment:

If you want to do a poledance you must be dressed in Nuka Ride clothes, otherwise you can only trade with Vadim.

12 hours ago, JB. said:

well, he still has things to do there XD

We don't need him yet but for next year's version.

I made one last scripting attempt for the apartment collar. It's in MEGA. It's still called 3.1.4, but it is different from the one I uploaded to the forum today, in case you want to save your game when you get to your apartment and confront the Overboss.

Si eso no funciona, me corto las pelotas. 

Ya rugiste León, jajaja, tengo que hacer un juego nuevo para ver lo del collar, solo guardé el necesario para continuar la mod donde la dejaste, no me imaginé que el famoso collar fuera a ser un asunto complicado porque ya me habían puesto collar en otros momentos.

Supongo que Adolf se entretiene con las prostis que hay en mi hotel, o trata de salvarlas!

...Papi

Reset with the command that I put above.

Music is still unable to remove tattoos. That next year.

Edited by Gamaramdi

Hey JB, i had a.. small request for the apartment, if it's possible to do so.

Would be nice if we could build and/or scrap the shower there and/or add toilets. I play with Get Dirty+AAF Dirty Sex and Advanced Needs 2, so.. after some animations or just time, my character will just be filthy and there's no way to clean that up easily. Not unless i go out of my way to try and take the RR settlement, which.. you need to power up Nuka World first in order to grab.

I know fuckall when it comes to modding, i've barely used xEdit myself, so i don't know how difficult or easy this would be. But if it's manageable, i'd (and i'm sure others would to) appreciate it if we could build showers there. At least, i couldn't, last time i tried the previous version.

Either way, i'm excited and can't wait to start a new playthrough to try this new version!

Does anyone use the Sephrajin sets in their game? I cant build them in body slide despite ensuring that i have all the prerequisites. I also cant see my own pre-set or any of the standard CBBE ones, all that shows up are his body slide pre-sets for dreamgirl sporty etc. Also there is nothing in the preview window, no sliders show up, and all of the outfits report an error when i try to build them. I didn't see much point in posting over at the nexus as no one has commented there since July. I was hoping someone else had seen this issue and worked out how to get things working. ?

Played through the quest (except the Overboss repatable).

Everything worked so far. I only noticed that one time my PC will not get a shockcollar equipped (only happened in the last mission.) Maybe some lag while/after zoning to the indoor cell is causing it?

This mod really feels like some DLC. The music, the dialogues and all the details make it a high quality mod and i am curious what you will do with it next year. ?