1 hour ago, XIss said:

I have downloaded the Japanese House mod and I don't understand where I can access to this with Nuka Ride. Somebody knows it ?

it is inside your apartment...across from the kitchen...there is a door on the wall.  I didn't see it at first, but once you do, you will smack the side of your head in disbelief.  well at least I did...lol

hint......there is something slightly hidden that you can use to build things if you are high enough level in something.

Hi, I am having an issue where at the point where I am now, kneeling on the floor, kidnapped and covered in tattoos, the game crashed to desktop. I check the errors and lists nuka ride.esp as the possible cause.

after getting my mod list down to 255 (it was a bit... excessive before) and going back to an earlier save, it continues to crash at the same spot. Has anyone run into this before? If so, any common culprits?

(aside from that, love the mod)

55 minutes ago, rkd13a said:

Hi, I am having an issue where at the point where I am now, kneeling on the floor, kidnapped and covered in tattoos, the game crashed to desktop. I check the errors and lists nuka ride.esp as the possible cause.

after getting my mod list down to 255 (it was a bit... excessive before) and going back to an earlier save, it continues to crash at the same spot. Has anyone run into this before? If so, any common culprits?

You can send your buffout log.

And if you want to give it a try, some people found it helpful to turn off Real Handcuffs in the MCM.

2 hours ago, rkd13a said:

I have this happen too.....if you go into the debug tab in the mcm realhandcuffs and turn the disable handcuffs to on and redo the scene before you get hit on the head you will have one extra scene where you get filmed on a sex machine....then when you are tattooed and sitting on the floor he will come in and tell you to follow him.....the game wont crash....after that you can turn the handcuffs back on.  The game only crashes if you do not do the sex machine scene....and this scene has a problem with the handcuffs for some of us....just one of those things that makes no sense.

1 hour ago, rkd13a said:

I did try disabling RealHandcuffs, but same behaviour

prior to that, I did find that there was an update for it since the last time I checked it (was a while back when I first downloaded it but is up todate)

Is this the file you wanted or the bigger one? (by bigger I mean 25 KB)

crash-2022-05-07-18-50-14-AUTOSCAN.txt 4.68 kB · 0 downloads

I prefer the big one, it usually details more things. If the CTD is due to an audio or reference, etc.

59 minutes ago, Splithorse said:

I have this happen too.....if you go into the debug tab in the mcm realhandcuffs and turn the disable handcuffs to on and redo the scene before you get hit on the head you will have one extra scene where you get filmed on a sex machine....then when you are tattooed and sitting on the floor he will come in and tell you to follow him.....the game wont crash....after that you can turn the handcuffs back on.  The game only crashes if you do not do the sex machine scene....and this scene has a problem with the handcuffs for some of us....just one of those things that makes no sense.

That might explain it since he talks about a new toy, but nothing happens.

3 minutes ago, rkd13a said:

Nuka Ride needs more priority. Make sure it's at the bottom of your load order. There are short tutorials on how to define the load order.

For the rest, the CTD seems to be for a reference that it does not find. Download the latest version, I did a general cleaning and deleted many duplicate references, etc. And make sure it has higher priority.

As a last resort, you can clean the save.

3 hours ago, JB. said:

Nuka Ride needs more priority. Make sure it's at the bottom of your load order. There are short tutorials on how to define the load order.

For the rest, the CTD seems to be for a reference that it does not find. Download the latest version, I did a general cleaning and deleted many duplicate references, etc. And make sure it has higher priority.

As a last resort, you can clean the save.

thank you very much, I will try that out ^^

10 hours ago, rkd13a said:

thank you very much, I will try that out ^^

Just to clarify, putting a mod at the bottom of the load order simply overwrites any other mods you have. Unless you want to break functionality with others mods or even possibly cause issues like save corruption, you really need to do conflict resolution in xEdit. There's a great written guide here: https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/5-conflict-detection-and-resolution.html

3 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

A couple of questions about the text
In the first case, the *short remark* clearly does not correspond to the rest of the content
In the second, the phrase is somehow not finished

2022-05-08_11-25-44.png

2022-05-08_11-27-23.png

Yes! The Rnam should be "We can fight this guy!".

And the second one is fine, I put a comma by mistake.

22 hours ago, XIss said:

I have downloaded the Japanese House mod and I don't understand where I can access to this with Nuka Ride. Somebody knows it ?

There is also an entrance (unless removed by 4.2) from the commonwealth located outside the Red Rocket settlement near the water tower.  I went there before starting NR and......could not escape since it puts you in NW.  

I've just installed the "Nuka Ride 4.2.1.7z" from mega (updating from latest 4.1.x), and have the Charlotte never giving me the Brotherhood uniform, and there is none on 4th floor bug, which according to comments on previous pages should be fixed in this version. So what now? :)

46 minutes ago, thiciathy said:

I've just installed the "Nuka Ride 4.2.1.7z" from mega (updating from latest 4.1.x), and have the Charlotte never giving me the Brotherhood uniform, and there is none on 4th floor bug, which according to comments on previous pages should be fixed in this version. So what now? :)

Write this:

SQV _NukaRide_Propaganda

and show me. 

image.png.e7229d228211aeba611066e2f21cead2.png

Hi, excellent mod nicely done Ten times better than the original dlc ? (No significant bugs detected, zero crash experienced).

I have a quick question though: after completing Golden Globes Radio quest, i didn't find any new radio station in my pipboy and when i start the radio via MCM nothing happens. Am i missing something? 

1 hour ago, kcs27 said:

So how are you supposed to update to 4.2.1 from 4.1.3. 4.2.1 is missing patches the previous version had and installing it didn't open up an new dialogue on my saved play through with 4.1.3.

I just deleted 4.1.3 from vortex....installed 4.2.1.7 and it asked me if I wanted the patches and I said yes.  Once I installed it I talked to Charlette and asked to film a new scene....that started the new content.  4.2.1.7 is a FOMOD....make sure you didn't download a patch.....JB had put a patch up at one point to try and fix a problem I was having.  Don't use the patch....it needed 4.2.1 to be installed.