Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, NickosTyr said:

I think they wanted to max stats that are trained as part of Nuka Ride.  

 

To answer there is a cheat in the Nuka Ride MCM under Norita Route to put trained stats at max after a certain part of the story is done.

I'll have a look when I go back in-game, but I don't believe I've seen such a thing.

Either way, do really want to waste JB's time with this?

 

Update: There actually is one for that, criteria unknown.

Edited by judge007
Posted

Its after the poker party with the BOS guys in the apartment,  have to be a maid for them along with Sophie, after that quest is done you can use the cheat to max out the training stats.

If you try to use it before  JB put a pop up saying it can only be done after that event.

Posted
5 hours ago, NickosTyr said:

Its after the poker party with the BOS guys in the apartment,  have to be a maid for them along with Sophie, after that quest is done you can use the cheat to max out the training stats.

If you try to use it before  JB put a pop up saying it can only be done after that event.

Is that poker night quest repeatable? 

Posted

Nuka Ride and CS have kept me into Fallout 4 like no other!  Love the work.  This is probably a non-starter, but are there any Nuka Ride bodyslide files that don't have pre-existing meshes?  I have full bodied characters (typically 3BBB, Atomic Beauty, etc.)  I tried (apparently unsuccessfully) to alter the meshes via Outfit Studio, but the pre-existing body shape meshes still persist?  I may be misremembering but I believe back in the day there was a way to have open body bodyslide files, am I incorrect?

Posted
6 hours ago, Magnum717 said:

Is that poker night quest repeatable? 

Yes just talk to Larson and offer to be his maid again

Posted
1 hour ago, nefer385 said:

Nuka Ride and CS have kept me into Fallout 4 like no other!  Love the work.  This is probably a non-starter, but are there any Nuka Ride bodyslide files that don't have pre-existing meshes?  I have full bodied characters (typically 3BBB, Atomic Beauty, etc.)  I tried (apparently unsuccessfully) to alter the meshes via Outfit Studio, but the pre-existing body shape meshes still persist?  I may be misremembering but I believe back in the day there was a way to have open body bodyslide files, am I incorrect?

The only meshes that would do such a thing, would include footwear. They all are built against a body which is called the reference body.

All other clothing armor built with the morphs enabled will expand/shrink to whatever morphed version of the active body. NPC or PC.

Best to discuss this issue with Bodyslide people to fix whatever is wrong with your setup.

Posted
33 minutes ago, judge007 said:

The only meshes that would do such a thing, would include footwear. They all are built against a body which is called the reference body.

All other clothing armor built with the morphs enabled will expand/shrink to whatever morphed version of the active body. NPC or PC.

Best to discuss this issue with Bodyslide people to fix whatever is wrong with your setup.

Damn that does make sense!  Each time that I put on the Nuka Ride heels that is when the body shrinks down.  Thank you for the insight, I have some investigating to do.

Posted

Sorry for the silly question. When I travel to the island and put on Mr. Vittorio's VIP heels at the house, my body turns transparent and only my head is visible. With the VIP outfit, my body just appears naked. Do I need to install a clothing mod? I already have the St. Louis dress.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...