Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, Octabbe73 said:

Hi game crashes everytime I try to film in new ground floor studio is it a mon conflick anyone wiyh same issue

Yes usually a previs problem if you have Izzy;s world patch installed that can be a problem because it hasn't been updated for NR 7 or any mods that interfere with Nukaworld ,wrong load order too make sure NR is at the bottom and it's patches after it and no world modifiers below it

Posted

Hey JB .. hate to bring it up again but doing a new Norita runthrough and all was going fine until i hit that stage again where Nisha leaves during night fever (NukaRide_Fever 410). Seems that something pretty consistently fails before Adolf shows up and there seems to be no way to progress the quest at all after that , quest marker just seems stuck on the sandboxing Nisha rather than continuing with the Girls saying their lines . Had this happen in 6.9 and at that time it just magically fixed itself in the next version. Adolf is definetly alive and well (i see him dissapear from GG at the start of the quest). No mods directly affecting any of the NPC actors beyond NR itself. Any way to get around this or what might be triggering this would be appreciate  

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, leraza said:

Hey JB .. hate to bring it up again but doing a new Norita runthrough and all was going fine until i hit that stage again where Nisha leaves during night fever (NukaRide_Fever 410). Seems that something pretty consistently fails before Adolf shows up and there seems to be no way to progress the quest at all after that , quest marker just seems stuck on the sandboxing Nisha rather than continuing with the Girls saying their lines . Had this happen in 6.9 and at that time it just magically fixed itself in the next version. Adolf is definetly alive and well (i see him dissapear from GG at the start of the quest). No mods directly affecting any of the NPC actors beyond NR itself. Any way to get around this or what might be triggering this would be appreciate  

Adolf is essential in this quest; we cannot setstage in this case. 

 

Adolf's reference point is located in the Rexford Hotel in Goodneighbor. That was a rookie mistake on my part, as I've since learned that it's better to put my actors in their own Nuka-Ride cells.

 

Because if you have a mod editing the hotel or Goodneighbor, and that mod has higher priority, Adolf won't exist. Hence the importance of prioritizing Nuka-Ride.

 

If you've already checked that, I have a trick.

 

Load a save from before speaking with Nisha and the girls. Stand facing Nisha.

 

Type this:

 

SetSTage _NukaRide_Fever 38

 

This make Adolf resurrect, become visible, and also make him teleport to a spot behind you. Once that's done, proceed to speak with Nisha.

 

Sophie does that Setstage 38 when she says "Ugh. That girl is pulling my leg." btw

Edited by JB.
Posted
2 hours ago, JB. said:

Adolf's reference point is located in the Rexford Hotel in Goodneighbor. That was a rookie mistake on my part, as I've since learned that it's better to put my actors in their own Nuka-Ride cells.

After checking out your mod in CK you can see how your skills grew from the first quest to the last and the complexity in the scripts,I too found after creating characters for my play that a holding cell was the answer for my favourite characters I created that way I didn't have to move them in CK to their spots in every new play I just use a moveto command 

It's nice to hear your thinking on how NR is being created 👍

Posted
42 minutes ago, Hoobu said:

After checking out your mod in CK you can see how your skills grew from the first quest to the last and the complexity in the scripts,I too found after creating characters for my play that a holding cell was the answer for my favourite characters I created that way I didn't have to move them in CK to their spots in every new play I just use a moveto command 

It's nice to hear your thinking on how NR is being created 👍

 

I still remember my first NPC and how traumatized I was xD It was Corsican, but still with a generic face. I placed him on the fourth floor of Golden Globes. Golden Globes is based on a vanilla interior in the game, which has a synth hidden among mannequins. I hadn't removed it yet.

 

So I went to the fourth floor, all excited to greet my first NPC, and the hidden synth activated and killed him with one shot. .😮‍💨

 

Are you mamking your mod too?

Posted

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod Im still on the young dweller path and have stayed virgin. When is her big debut? has ir been add or some how make her not a virgin  ?

 

Posted
36 minutes ago, JB. said:

 

I still remember my first NPC and how traumatized I was xD It was Corsican, but still with a generic face. I placed him on the fourth floor of Golden Globes. Golden Globes is based on a vanilla interior in the game, which has a synth hidden among mannequins. I hadn't removed it yet.

 

So I went to the fourth floor, all excited to greet my first NPC, and the hidden synth activated and killed him with one shot. .😮‍💨

 

Are you mamking your mod too?

No mod making as such I make characters for my Ai play throughs ,My last play which ended yesterday was a sweet and innocent girl named Jen who I corrupted into being the biggest slut in the Commonwealth ,like yourself I'm a voyeur and enabler I love watching the most innocent turn from primm and proper to the most extreme bondage wearing fuck anything whore,it's satisfying when you see the point where the Ai turns and starts running with it with gusto they start initiating the deeds and suggest the next most depraved thing she can try

I all ways use your mod as the base it's got so much good infrastructure already there ,apartment,the studio lots of pretty chicks

It lets my rather vivid and sexually depraved imagination run wild and with Ai all I do is set up characters and biography's and I don't have to do dialogue for anyone,if the game crashes and I restart a conversation it will be different to last time ,never the same conversation on a topic twice so unexpected things happen which make the play interesting

any way I love Ai fallout as much as your mod and both combined is a fucking hoot with endless scenario possibilties 

Posted
3 minutes ago, roselove said:

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod Im still on the young dweller path and have stayed virgin. When is her big debut? has ir been add or some how make her not a virgin  ?

 

JB still has stories to tell before she gets laid it's a slow burn story which most people on here appreciate,when you complete the current quests just put her on hold and start a non virgin route and let her fuck to your hearts content or do a Nora run and be fucking from the second scene

Posted
4 hours ago, JB. said:

Adolf is essential in this quest; we cannot setstage in this case. 

 

Adolf's reference point is located in the Rexford Hotel in Goodneighbor. That was a rookie mistake on my part, as I've since learned that it's better to put my actors in their own Nuka-Ride cells.

 

Because if you have a mod editing the hotel or Goodneighbor, and that mod has higher priority, Adolf won't exist. Hence the importance of prioritizing Nuka-Ride.

 

If you've already checked that, I have a trick.

 

Load a save from before speaking with Nisha and the girls. Stand facing Nisha.

 

Type this:

 

SetSTage _NukaRide_Fever 38

 

This make Adolf resurrect, become visible, and also make him teleport to a spot behind you. Once that's done, proceed to speak with Nisha.

 

Sophie does that Setstage 38 when she says "Ugh. That girl is pulling my leg." btw

Looking through my mod records the only culprit that touches Goodneighbor or the hotel at all is Little Pawn that was still active in the load order (although its far below NR in priority and does not seem to touch the hotel From the looks of things 🤷‍♂️). sadly SetSTage _NukaRide_Fever 38 does not seem to resolve the issue here.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...