2 minutes ago, hexgeon said:

The new version of the mod only for version 1.8.0.318937 ? Because it just keeps crashing on 1.8.0.316217.

I'm not sure. Maybe 318937 is the hotfixed version. There's no way for me to test 316217 anymore. You're not able to upgrade to latest?

6 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I'm not sure. Maybe 318937 is the hotfixed version. There's no way for me to test 316217 anymore. You're not able to upgrade to latest?

I can't for now, could you please share previous versions of the mod? So I can understand where the problem came from.

On 8/4/2022 at 1:28 AM, Nibbler2345 said:

Been fixing a lot of missed bugs due to user reports. Also am starting to implement the extended laws system managed in a different way from current laws (because they are too unwieldy) to finally start adding more content. Here's some notes on what I'm adding soon

// extended traditions

// Change arena rights policy to "conquerer's rights" so it can include more things under it

// PN- Fraternization: Relationships between commanders and troops become encouraged
    //// Level II: Female commanders/companions are expected to satisfy their troops at certain times (scheduled, selected, or after battle - configurable with different effects).
    ////>> Effects: minus some hp per rank while active, tiny speed loss, extra luck + morale + troops experience (troop exp is highly desired so should be balanced accordingly)
    // PN- Casual concubines: Kings can choose a limited number of noble females as concubines (consequences depending on choice)
    //>> (relationship/luck effects)    
    // PN- Village concubines: Vassal/castle owner can have limited number of connected village females as concubines (consequences depending on choice)
    //>> (relationship/luck effects)    

// Maternus general - pregnant women get +1 luck per day
    // Maternus- Blessed Nectar: Lactating commander/companions/citizens will be expected to breastfeed injured troops
    //>> (+troop exp)    
    // Maternus- Open Giving: Lactating prisoners will willingly give milk to some soldiers per day.
    //>> (-luck, +troop exp)    
    // Maternus- Free Use: Non-pregnant women encouraged to get pregnant to various degrees.
    //>> (higher level tradition with more requirements)    

// Hearth Lords- Extra claimants: Fathers can claim 18/married woman before the king, then falling to uncle/brother, and finally to king
    //>> (relationship effects)    
    // Hearth Lords- Educate: If 18-21 year old family member is chaste, mother can start a quest for someone to "educate" them and have them become interested in sex
    //>> (will change stats)    
    // Hearth Lords- No clothes law: Folks will wear less/bare breast/no clothes (will need to find and suggest a compatible mod for this also think of gameplay mechanics)    

// Conqueror's- After-battle orgy: Orgies after very large victorious battles become popular.
    //>> (large victory with enough men+women around is rare, so mostly positive effects)    
    // Conqueror's- Arena rights can be practiced on nobles
    // Conqueror's- Any woman in city: Tournament winner can choose any woman in the city for the day
    // Conqueror's- Slavery-related traditions: Well it's slavery
    //>> (because it's pretty gamebreaking, very high level and endgame law that's hard to implement)    

// Policy themes
    // Primae Noctis Themes: Feudalism, lawful coercion, king's authority above others, power to feudal lords
    // Hearth lords themes: Authority to father and males, tradition, familial respect
    // Maternus themes: Matriarchy, generosity, honoring pregnancy, women's choice, authority of mothers, reward for valor
    // Conquerer's right: Authority to the mighty/victor

// Imperials are the fastest to adopt new traditions (+20%), then vlandians (+10%). Sturgians (-20%) and aserai (-10%) are slowest.

And some idea of the tradition mechanics

var def = new PNTraditionDefinition();
            def.readableName = "Fraternization (I)";
            def.readableSummary = "Relationships between commanders and troops become fashionable.";
            def.readableEffects = "(+) Occasional random troop XP bonuses{newline}(-) Random luck loss and negative events due to jealousy and negative emotions";
            def.incompatiblePolicies.Add(PNPolicies._policyBanPrimaeNoctis);
            def.baseDaysToEnact = 20;
            def.baseGoldCost = 5000;
            def.baseLuckCost = 5;
            def.baseDailyGoldUpkeep = 1;
            def.baseRenownCost = 0;
            def.levelRequirementToSuggest = 1;
            def.mustBeAtLeastVassal = false;
            def.mustBeAtLeastKing = false;
            def.mustOwnFiefs = 0;
            def.mustOwnSettlements = 0;
            defs.Add(def.traditionID, def);

def = new PNTraditionDefinition();
            def.readableName = "Fraternization (II)";
            def.readableSummary = "Female commanders are expected to satisfy their troops at certain times (scheduled, selected, or after battle)";
            def.readableEffects = "(+) More random troop XP bonuses{newline}(-) More random luck loss and negative events due to jealousy and negative emotions";
            def.incompatiblePolicies.Add(PNPolicies._policyBanPrimaeNoctis);
            def.necessaryTraditions.Add(PNTraditionID.FraternizationI);
            def.baseDaysToEnact = 25;
            def.baseGoldCost = 10000;
            def.baseLuckCost = 10;
            def.baseDailyGoldUpkeep = 1;
            def.baseRenownCost = 0;
            def.levelRequirementToSuggest = 1;
            def.mustBeAtLeastVassal = false;
            def.mustBeAtLeastKing = false;
            def.mustOwnFiefs = 0;
            def.mustOwnSettlements = 0;
            defs.Add(def.traditionID, def);

You could add things like:

1. #sexundernecessity stuff. So Wife or daughter could offer sex for husband's or parent's freedom.
2. Every lord could take concubine, but MC could prevent that paying for that not happening. Actually, Primae Noctis law in RL was tradable for money and main reason was not to bang girls but to extort money.
and/or
Taking concubine should be expensive.
3. Grooming. Lord could take e.g. 16yo girl/woman with non-sexual scenes between them with consumatio on 18th birthday. MC could offer daughter for grooming too, for something in return. Daughter could have e.g. stats higher based on lord's grooming.
4. "Nightcrawl" is a thing I generated in my NovelAI stories:
"A nightcrawl was where women sneaked out at night to have intimate moments with men of noble rank. A nightcrawl was a local sacred law, not considered as adultery. She also had full right deny answer if she had such sex and her boyfriend was forbidden from asking questions about such activity." sth like that.

So in case MC stays in place where other male nobles are, wife or daughter could sneak for free sex.

Finally, there is a new mod to integrate or maybe port or cooperate maybe?
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4276

I'm adding ideas from this thread onto my giant list sometimes but note I can't really respond to each idea individually because it will take forever to discuss them.  ?

About Hot Butter, well it's not a real animation framework yet. I heard badlistener might be making a better one. Problem is Hot Butter is just using the (horse) riding animation and it doesn't really match up with PN event descriptions. Also, it's really just like 10 lines of code to create those scenes (not counting data from XMLs) so I would rather just make my own scenes if it came down to it rather than include an outside dependency for 10 lines of code. Maybe it would be a good scene for flirting success/becoming lovers for simple consentual encounter, but it doesn't really match any of the other events. Like imagine the chase scene, this would require some pretty specific animations depending on position and to be in a forest somewhere.

And like most hand-crafted stuff in adult mods, you do it 2, 3, 4 times... and you tend to get bored of it because it's not dynamic enough. That's why I'm trying to focus on more simulation and dynamic stuff.

Short answer: Maybe I will try making such a scene for flirting success because it actually seems really easy.

Edited by Nibbler2345
8 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

About Hot Butter, well it's not a real animation framework yet. I heard badlistener might be making a better one. Problem is Hot Butter is just using the (horse) riding animation and it doesn't really match up with PN event descriptions. Also, it's really just like 10 lines of code to create those scenes (not counting data from XMLs) so I would rather just make my own scenes if it came down to it rather than include an outside dependency for 10 lines of code. Maybe it would be a good scene for flirting success/becoming lovers for simple consentual encounter, but it doesn't really match any of the other events. Like imagine the chase scene, this would require some pretty specific animations depending on position and to be in a forest somewhere.

And like most hand-crafted stuff in adult mods, you do it 2, 3, 4 times... and you tend to get bored of it because it's not dynamic enough. That's why I'm trying to focus on more simulation and dynamic stuff.

Short answer: Maybe I will try making such a scene for flirting success because it actually seems really easy.

Hmm, guys @BadListener and @Nibbler2345 did you consider making common sex function? non-ce-non-pn-specific mod (framework) to handle sex, pregnancy, sex stats, STDs and animations?

About how easy it is to make Hot Butter functionality - I am glad it is that easy, since no strange mod dependency needed.

For a framework, I've never been too interested in making one because I don't want to force my specific ideas on any other mod, or have ideas forced into my mod. I try to avoid them as much as possible unless they have very specific and hard to replicate functions like an animation system or hard to create stuff like body models. I consider PN a full-conversion and not a framework as well so it would be pretty hard to use PN as a framework, as you can't really turn any part of it off at the moment, so if you don't want flirting system or something you are stuck with it anyway if you try to use PN as a framework. Also, frameworks are a ton of extra work to make, and I'd rather just focus on my own specific ideas and make them as quickly and easily as possible without working to create extra modularity which I'm honestly not ever going to use. Even for a stats system, well, that's only good if everyone can agree what stats there should be and how the stats should exactly work, but again, I don't want to force my ideas or have any ideas forced into the mod so kinda useless to me, on top of being more work for people to download and setup (and create in the first place). Even if you make the stat system very configurable, I question if it's worth the added trouble of both creating it as well as the trouble for users who have to install it.

Short answer: Only interested in frameworks if they implement stuff I can't quickly make myself and they don't introduce ideas/mechanics.

Edited by Nibbler2345

Also I just implemented the scene system and realized, I don't actually have any scenes or anything made like Hot Butter already does... so I guess I will add some basic support for Hot Butter, rather than screwing around in the buggy modding kit to create an identical scene to Hot Butter's. If PN detects you have Hot Butter, upon becoming lovers it will use Hot Butter scene data to the scene using its house/bed/music and stuff. No need to configure or not configure anything. I don't want to do much more than that until they improve it or a better animation system comes along.

Also now I see what's meant by "prima noctis release text after becoming lovers through flirting in the bottom left," whoops. Maybe one day this flirting system will actually be satisfying and actually fucking work. Also fixed some other bugs with it.

Edited by Nibbler2345
1 hour ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Also I just implemented the scene system and realized, I don't actually have any scenes or anything made like Hot Butter already does... so I guess I will add some basic support for Hot Butter, rather than screwing around in the buggy modding kit to create an identical scene to Hot Butter's. If PN detects you have Hot Butter, it will play one of the Hot Butter scenes with you and the female after becoming lovers with her. No need to configure or not configure anything.

Also now I see what's meant by "prima noctis release text after becoming lovers through flirting in the bottom left," whoops. Maybe one day this flirting system will actually be satisfying and actually fucking work. Also fixed some other bugs with it.

Can't thumb again after edit ;) So you have virtual 2x :)
Maybe it is wise to wait for HB to explore various possibilities when you do your former plans before you implement your version. In other words, we may wait for sex animations stuff to mature, HB's author could deal with various pitfalls instead of you or BL, when you both do your mods.

FYI fixed version is not uploaded yet, so we wait :)

36 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Well I dunno you are just gonna be able to watch an extremely brief and weird looking scene once in awhile. Also I have no idea if this version is broken somehow so beware.

1. During flirt scene popped up despite rectlangle with flirt technique's info (like rises intimacy++, on failure somthing--) still visible.
2. Few seconds into gameplay I had crash:

cctor instead of actor?

Inner exception callstack:
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNTraditionManager.PopulateDefinitions()
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNTraditionManager..cctor()
Outer exception callstack:
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNTraditionManager.OnDailyTick()
   at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignBehaviors.OnDailyTick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
   at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)
Edited by CobraPL

I had the rectangle as well but I'm not sure how to get rid of it for now. Deleting a tooltip is not that simple when I have not much idea the interface of TW's GUI. Maybe you can move your mouse in a certain way to avoid it.

Hmm I was afraid of that. That's an unfinished system so not sure why it's doing that...

Edited by Nibbler2345

This randomly happened with the latest version uploaded 15 min ago :

Exception information
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: PrimaeNoctisBLord
CallStack:

at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignBehaviors.OnHadSex(CharacterObject charobj, Boolean wasTaken, Boolean wasTaker, CharacterObject taker, CharacterObject taken, PNEncounterDetailsMF details, Boolean allowPreg)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNLoveManager.RegisterSexStatsOnly(CharacterObject actor, CharacterObject target, PNSexCatalyst catalyst, Boolean sideEffects)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNLoveManager.DoFemaleFriendRelievesHero(Hero hero, Hero female)
    at PrimaeNoctisBLord.PNCampaignBehaviors.OnAfterSettlementEntered(MobileParty mParty, Settlement settlement, Hero hero)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`3.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`3 list, T1 t1, T2 t2, T3 t3)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnAfterSettlementEntered(MobileParty party, Settlement settlement, Hero hero)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnAfterSettlementEntered(MobileParty party, Settlement settlement, Hero hero)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.EnterSettlementAction.ApplyInternal(Hero hero, MobileParty mobileParty, Settlement settlement, EnterSettlementDetail detail, Object subject, Boolean isPlayerInvolved)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.EnterSettlementAction.ApplyForParty(MobileParty mobileParty, Settlement settlement)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EncounterManager.StartSettlementEncounter(MobileParty attackerParty, Settlement settlement)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Settlements.Settlement.OnPartyInteraction(MobileParty mobileParty)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EncounterManager.HandleEncounterForMobileParty(MobileParty mobileParty, Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EncounterManager.HandleEncounters(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
    at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch10(Module this, Single dt)

I have some crashes, but something refers to CE (CE is not loaded), but I thought my save was not polluted by CE. Hmm, I loaded much earlier save.
Maybe PN called CE somehow...

I'll re-test it again.
FYI: HotButter 0.3 released.

EDIT: By the way - I use this module for child growth into adult:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3700

(1.8.0.2 CTD. use 1.8.0.0 https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3700?tab=files&file_id=26398

It seems to set age to 17.9999 or sth like that and send coming of age event. BUT I've never seen PN's event on such coming of age.

Edited by CobraPL
On 8/5/2022 at 3:47 PM, CobraPL said:

Hmm, guys @BadListener and @Nibbler2345 did you consider making common sex function? non-ce-non-pn-specific mod (framework) to handle sex, pregnancy, sex stats, STDs and animations?

About how easy it is to make Hot Butter functionality - I am glad it is that easy, since no strange mod dependency needed.

Technically was thinking of integrating CE with this mod, (slavery laws, the stats updating with CE events etc.) 

8 hours ago, CobraPL said:

Double event:

image.png.cc13ecfc26ebe75df78c3c9a3e59562e.png

image.png.2c857daf2d1806cbada7c0aa8781f083.png

Not sure in it was intended, but she was claimed 2x
(EDIT: it happened once, next claims were singular)

Here was only one report:
image.png.11e4194e5653d485e0c8caf3cf6d08e3.png

Pretty busy now but I'll figure it out later. Unfortunately I have no idea why that happened...

Edited by Nibbler2345
5 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

PrimaeNoctisBLord wHotButter support 1.8.0.zip pretty unstable causing ctd, reroll save and using PrimaeNoctisBLord 1.8.0.zip and game runs fine, fyi.

Corrupts savegame? It works until I save and try to load.

1 hour ago, Nikephoros said:

Is it this mod that causes all npc spouses to become 'ex-spouses' in the encyclopaedia? I added it mid-campaign and am on 1.7.1.

Great mod btw.

I don't have same problem...
Could you share mod list?