8 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Mm-hmm, but that info is generated from the actual simulations that are going on in the game and actual events the AI is getting involved in based on their actions in the world. In order for there to be blackmail and stuff, there needs to actually be some blackmail events happening, which is the hard part because it's pretty hard to make a convincing enough bunch of such systems. If it's just completely random, it will seem a bit weird sometimes, like if some super close friends with 50+ relationship are suddenly blackmailing each other for no reason, also if there is too much of it, it will lose its impact.

For instance, the mating positions and finish location are determined by the stats of the character and how much they desire certain positions as well as the type of situation. Even the location. For instance if it's far north in the snow, they might avoid going on the floor, but if they're Sturgian, maybe they don't mind so much because they are used to the cold. So basically it takes forever to create such systems the way I envision...

WOW!
Really? That is awesome. You must have a lot fun just coding such things :)
Are there any quests for companions? Or general quests companions could take?

I don't think there's much for them yet. It seems hard to come up with stuff for companions that doesn't hurt the overall experience. If you can just do a lot of stuff with your companions (who basically you completely control, almost like slaves) then it takes away from the reason to do anything else. There's no reason to go out and earn anything more or level up or go out and win the game because you can just do whatever you want with your companion already. Having lots of stuff for companions is more of a CE thing I think. Anyway I have a few ideas for companions, but not ready to add any of it.

Hmm, companions could just romance each other or with someone during e.g. staying in the city or during preparing of siege.
Anyway, I had corrupted save. So I restarted with all CE mods disabled, stayed in some city and left fast forward. And had crash. I just GUESS, it happened because of some giving birth. So any gameplay now is doomed IMHO.
I also saw complaints that 1.8.0 has such problems itself (even with no mods)...

7 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Actually I just found a very obvious crash for almost any tournament that occurs in the world (will happen often...) which I will upload a fix in the next 10 minutes.

It seems stable now.
Problem is "War Wife" event happens too often. After 4-5 years ingame, big percentage of women are already after that event.
Is there any way to disable it? It seems nice, but after longer playthrough it is too much.

Two crash reports after few in-game years.
Some characters have kids, clicking on their encyclopedia entry does nothing wrong.
Except shreenshoted situation - clicking on any of her children will crash the game.
See attached ZIP for more info.
EDIT: I clicked several childreon in the game, let's say 20 of them and only depicted ones crashed the game.

108Crash.zip

Edited by CobraPL

I'll check them out. Warwife must be broken, yes, especially since one of the main points is to avoid event spam, and it is supposed to be alongside other events eventually, so way too much.

I'll have to check notables as parents, because the problem with those kids seems to be that their father is a town notable/quest guy.

Relation changing still works, but they changed the name of InformationManager which needs to be repointed.

Okay, some babies are crashing because they were nobles with no clan assigned. Thought I fixed that a long time ago...

Edited by Nibbler2345
5 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I'll check them out. Warwife must be broken, yes, especially since one of the main points is to avoid event spam, and it is supposed to be alongside other events eventually, so way too much.

I'll have to check notables as parents, because the problem with those kids seems to be that their father is a town notable/quest guy.

Relation changing still works, but they changed the name of InformationManager which needs to be repointed.

Okay, some babies are crashing because they were nobles with no clan assigned. Thought I fixed that a long time ago...

Nibbler's testing praetorian guard ready to action. Release bugfix and I'll start testing again.
Like I probably said some time ago - in case of stay in the city debugging, Cheat Engine 5x speedhack speeds up the game.

Uploaded about an hour ago. Bugged babies from before have no clan and will crash on their encyclopedia page, but it should be fixed now for all future babies. Relationship output was fixed. War wives has been very annoying because there is no event in the game which fires when a war ends, so I had to detect the wars ending manually, which has always been annoying... but maybe the war wife rate is fixed now.

On 7/12/2022 at 7:52 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

Uploaded about an hour ago. Bugged babies from before have no clan and will crash on their encyclopedia page, but it should be fixed now for all future babies. Relationship output was fixed. War wives has been very annoying because there is no event in the game which fires when a war ends, so I had to detect the wars ending manually, which has always been annoying... but maybe the war wife rate is fixed now.

MOD seems stable, I can't see any critical bugs for now.
"Encounter History" is erased too after some time (for some NPCs). Not sure if it is known problem.
There could be nice option "Virile Sons" so all MC's male descendants always do vaginal finish. Good for dynasty/procreation domination  playthrough.

Edited by CobraPL
On 7/11/2022 at 9:22 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

For instance, the mating positions and finish location are determined by the stats of the character and how much they desire certain positions as well as the type of situation. Even the location. For instance if it's far north in the snow, they might avoid going on the floor, but if they're Sturgian, maybe they don't mind so much because they are used to the cold. So basically it takes forever to create such systems the way I envision...

Hmm, is there possibility for verbose quests? "Whisper System" of messages about sexual activity and what happened and why. If there are quests, there should be some kind of story to be told or at least some numeric-programmed-related infos.
"finish location are determined by" - what increases vaginal chances?
Do you want any text generating for quests? I could use NAI to generate some quest text, just tell me what do we need.

BTW. Some characters have a lot of seductions (like IRA before I marry her), but sometimes the same character has zero seductions (source or target) for many years. I have no idea how to push characters, even by commnandline/charedit to sleep around more or do vaginal stuff more.

From most practical point of view, problem is that MC can't impregnate by flirting.

Otherwise this mod is proven/tested STABLE now.

EDIT1: Some random landowner from some random village fucked my wife, my daughter and my druther-in law. Two of the in one day.
Any chances to obtain any info what happened in the mod? Why this guy? All were seductions.

Can same lover seduce more than once? Are seductions always ONS? Or there could be affairs?

Edited by CobraPL

I think you can impregnate after flirting. It's using the same function that everything else uses. I don't think there's any real way to guarantee the type of finish right now because of how it simulates everything. I'll have to add something for that eventually.

7 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I think you can impregnate after flirting. It's using the same function that everything else uses. I don't think there's any real way to guarantee the type of finish right now because of how it simulates everything. I'll have to add something for that eventually.

thx!
I think that impregnating by flirting is broken in 1.8.0. It was working in older versions, now it works  0% of cases.

EDIT1: About some random dud fucking my women from earlier post:
Dont't get me wrong, it is sexy, not complaining, just curious how this engine works and how to reproduce such results :)

Edited by CobraPL

Well like the other situations, there are just background events sometimes when something like that can happen based on stats and the situation. I don't think you can really influence it yet except maybe try to make sure the characters are near each other.

Looks great.

Haven't tested this new 1.8.0 version yet, but yesterday 1.8.0 still had the old bug when you meet your wife in a town entering it. You have some rutting and she becomes pregnant. She is shown to be pregnant for one day which dissapears the next day. It was pretty hard to get even that. Have to test this newer version today.

Also like someone mentioned it seems really hard to get lovers pregnant for the player character. Actually not occured to me for once in 1.8.0. Seems to happen for NPCs.

Some other:

- If the father of the child is same as the father of the mother (incest), it lists the child two times in the family encylopedia page (+some other oddities). I guess this is an unintended fault in the games code.

- When you get a lover, it just tells you fuck like rabbits. That's all. What happened is not told clearly or listed in the "encounters list" (it seems player doings are not listed there?). You can only wonder why she is not pregnant - wrong hole or maybe the mameluke mace I got in the groin in the last battle

2 hours ago, dudeofculture said:

- When you get a lover, it just tells you fuck like rabbits. That's all. What happened is not told clearly or listed in the "encounters list" (it seems player doings are not listed there?). You can only wonder why she is not pregnant - wrong hole or maybe the mameluke mace I got in the groin in the last battle

I think this may be fixed one post above, but not sure.
MC could also fuck with a friend (not only with a lover), also no pregnancy nor event.

For nibbler, out of curiosity, what mechanic is behind that one?
image.png.68bb8b8c27d6f712989049d89c809320.png

No event of any type is visible, some girls just get pregnant and do sth above. EDIT: Such events I see were NOT warwife-event's results.

Edited by CobraPL

image.png.4bb8315c9949478d956bf4ec7c555ab0.png
image.png.7984f492505e776b033cd9357251d2c7.png

MC now generates bottom image, but so far NPCs generated only above one for seduction (it was generated for other sex types). Not sure if it's fixed too.
Rephrased since my Engrish is bad: "X gave herself to Y (sextype)" was not generated for seduction sex for NPCs in 1.8.0.

EDIT1: I can ask given NPC for gossips only once, then option is empty. I have to rotate them even for many years playthrough.
EDIT2: Seducing the girl sometimes launches same function as post-battle event, since there is tooltip that (willing) seduction target escaped imprisonment by giving herself.
EDIT3: "Your relationship is solidified... try again in 108 hours." so I go to the town and wait for few days, I go out of the town, re-start chat with companion and... still 108 hours.

Edited by CobraPL

Just tested the new patch. Yes it seems to fix many things I said, so thank you.

Few things remain

1) If you visit the town where your wife is. Give her some "good rutting" and she gets pregnant. She is pregnant only for one day. I can see the pregnant icon on top of the name like in the normal game generated pregnancies. I do not see that in the mod generated ones normally. The text in the public information also says she is visibly pregnant, The infomation is always cleared one day later

2) The pregnancy probability is bit low. Together with some other things could make it rare. Like maybe these...

- If you are "rear preference" like your player character always seems to be. Would be nice to give your own preferences

- I don't know if the female preferences affect (maybe if consent?)

- You cannot initiate the action with already existing wife or lover and you have to be away for a quite some time before she will initiate it.

- Age? Number of kids already?

I tested with a saved situation (king+my new wife). Out of 35 cases, only 15 ended in the "right hole". Of those 3 resulted pregnancy. Wife was 22 and 'fertile', king was c 67, no idea of his perks. No preferencies iirc. Not a big sample, but that still seems better chance than PC.

BTW. Do some of the game perks have effect in mod pregnancies? Like "fertile".

1 hour ago, dudeofculture said:

Just tested the new patch. Yes it seems to fix many things I said, so thank you.

Few things remain

1) If you visit the town where your wife is. Give her some "good rutting" and she gets pregnant. She is pregnant only for one day. I can see the pregnant icon on top of the name like in the normal game generated pregnancies. I do not see that in the mod generated ones normally. The text in the public information also says she is visibly pregnant, The infomation is always cleared one day later

2) The pregnancy probability is bit low. Together with some other things could make it rare. Like maybe these...

- If you are "rear preference" like your player character always seems to be. Would be nice to give your own preferences

- You cannot initiate the action with already existing wife or lover and you have to be away for a quite some time before she will initiate it.

I tested with a saved situation (king+my new wife). Out of 35 cases, only 15 ended in the "right hole". Of those 3 resulted pregnancy. Wife was 22 and 'fertile', king was c 67, no idea of his perks. No preferencies iirc. Not a big sample, but that still seems better chance than PC.

I also want to ask how pregnancies are calculated.
- PN's own algorithm
- CE's one
- vanilla
Since in vanilla there are limitations on amount of children character can have. I installed https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3503 and tweaked clan's fertility to 1000%, to have more children. And I tried 100% female children hoping to dominate by having sons (via cheat gender changing). Etc. Problem is this mod causes save corruption (you can install it, use it, but never load save made with it - otherwise SURE CRASH(tm) out of nowhere will occur).

Sometimes vaginal finish for female encounter causes pregnancy, but later to the game it seems to cause less often.

MC always has "rear preference" etc. I see that too. I wanted vaginal finish one for example.
Yes, you can't initiate actions with lovers, nor I see effect of spontaneous sex when visiting settlement.

Edited by CobraPL
5 hours ago, CobraPL said:

I think this may be fixed one post above, but not sure.
MC could also fuck with a friend (not only with a lover), also no pregnancy nor event.

For nibbler, out of curiosity, what mechanic is behind that one?
image.png.68bb8b8c27d6f712989049d89c809320.png

No event of any type is visible, some girls just get pregnant and do sth above. EDIT: Such events I see were NOT warwife-event's results.

Children of notables/questgivers seem to crash the game so I had to do that for now.

2 hours ago, CobraPL said:

image.png.ab010f7548df6c5e61b6c289dde77b63.png

Problem is about one specific character, only one so far I encountered.

\What is that character's name? Seems to be some issue in parsing their name...

4 hours ago, CobraPL said:

image.png.4bb8315c9949478d956bf4ec7c555ab0.png
image.png.7984f492505e776b033cd9357251d2c7.png

MC now generates bottom image, but so far NPCs generated only above one for seduction (it was generated for other sex types). Not sure if it's fixed too.
Rephrased since my Engrish is bad: "X gave herself to Y (sextype)" was not generated for seduction sex for NPCs in 1.8.0.

EDIT1: I can ask given NPC for gossips only once, then option is empty. I have to rotate them even for many years playthrough.
EDIT2: Seducing the girl sometimes launches same function as post-battle event, since there is tooltip that (willing) seduction target escaped imprisonment by giving herself.
EDIT3: "Your relationship is solidified... try again in 108 hours." so I go to the town and wait for few days, I go out of the town, re-start chat with companion and... still 108 hours.

Asking for gossip only reveals gossip for nearby characters. It won't work unless there are nearby characters who you don't have gossip for.

Scene after becoming lovers is a placeholder and copied from the claiming event.

58 minutes ago, dudeofculture said:

Few things remain

I was planning to have a way to decide how much pregnancy you want but didn't get around to it yet. I'm worried about babies spam which kind of badly affects the simulation of the world but maybe the the chance of pregnancy is too low.

The pregnancy icon is related to base game births. Base game births can't be controlled easily like modded ones so most mods are probably going to try to take over that function.

The player having the same hidden stats every campaign is a placeholder unfortunately. NPCs always start with the same stats each game which is generated based on their name and ID. Of course the player should be able to choose his stats at the campaign start but I haven't made it yet. It's probably gonna be pretty painful to make and will probably break every patch so eh. Maybe I'll just make some console commands to do it.