I see on July 10 & 11 the topic came up where CobraPL had the same flirting issue I do.  Looks like the only solution to the situation is to kill the woman.  Shame.  

Could you allow the "start flirting" option to be available outdoors?  Otherwise, realistically, you will need to complete your flirting session in 1 try if you can't ever get them back indoors.  Pretty much makes all of the "slow" flirting options useless.

Or allow simultaneous flirting sessions with different women (Gigolo mode)? 

Thanks,

DrDX  

Edited by Dr_DX

One other idea for the mod is custom language in the "diplomacy" screen before a battle.

Instead of "You know we are at war. Surrender or die." maybe check for pregnancy, past post-battle sex, or children together? Then substitute something along the lines of "Can't get enough of my cock, can you?" or "Our <son/daughter/children> ><is/are> doing well."

Hi, sorry for stupid question.

I had played bannerlord with many sort of mods but I somehow cant install this one. Every time, I got that confuse face with 'The Application faced problem..." when trying to launch the game. I even removed all mod and start with just this and still not work. I am on the latest 1.8.0.318937 on win10. I tried unblock dll and reinstall game to but still the same, am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Killeer said:

Hi, sorry for stupid question.

I had played bannerlord with many sort of mods but I somehow cant install this one. Every time, I got that confuse face with 'The Application faced problem..." when trying to launch the game. I even removed all mod and start with just this and still not work. I am on the latest 1.8.0.318937 on win10. I tried unblock dll and reinstall game to but still the same, am I missing something?

I've had exactly same behaviour sometimes. I have no idea what mechanics there is behind it, but here's what fixes mine

1) Quit all Firefox browser windows (might do the same with other browser too)

2) Try again

I've had the same symptoms with some other Steam games (like Cyberpunk 2077). I should have enough system (32GB mem, RTX3080)

I can start browser ok after I've started the game. Mostly it starts fine even with browser on, so it might not be exactly the browser, but something what it reserved (hogged mem?)

14 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

How? I can't find anyone in a village to flirt with ever.

Ahh ok!  So yeah, I have a mod installed that sometimes makes the people in the villages female (like 50% of the time)  I guess I didn't realize that it never happens (a female village NPC quest giver)  My bad!

EDIT:  I am just causing my own crashes.

Edited by gazukull
27 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Well I have no way of testing that but maybe I can add a console command to fix it. ideally you shouldn't be getting stuck in there even if it's not part of the base game...

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1068 Here is the mod in question if you wanted to take a look at it.  I think actually making more women available to flirt with is a bonus lol.

But also don't want to waste your time :D

12 hours ago, dudeofculture said:

I've had exactly same behaviour sometimes. I have no idea what mechanics there is behind it, but here's what fixes mine

1) Quit all Firefox browser windows (might do the same with other browser too)

2) Try again

I've had the same symptoms with some other Steam games (like Cyberpunk 2077). I should have enough system (32GB mem, RTX3080)

I can start browser ok after I've started the game. Mostly it starts fine even with browser on, so it might not be exactly the browser, but something what it reserved (hogged mem?)

Oh that is very interesting, weird how that affect things even with your spec. Though the solution doesn't seems to work for me. I seems to crash as soon as it try to read PrimaeNoctisBLord.dll (since delete other file will still have similar crash with generic message but delete that file game will say that they cannot find that file)

Guess I will wait to see the next version, maybe it will work then 

5 hours ago, Killeer said:

Oh that is very interesting, weird how that affect things even with your spec. Though the solution doesn't seems to work for me. I seems to crash as soon as it try to read PrimaeNoctisBLord.dll (since delete other file will still have similar crash with generic message but delete that file game will say that they cannot find that file)

Guess I will wait to see the next version, maybe it will work then 

Are you absolutely sure you have the lastest version of BN? It sounds very much like mod version issue. I think at some point in 1.8.0 game version there was game a patch which reguired recompiling mods too, so if you have too old version of the mod (even if told to be for game version 1.8.0) it might be too old and crash. I recommend getting the BN mod from this site. Also the mod you loaded could have gotten corrupted. Just DL again just in case

----

Issue in the mod (for Nibbler2345 mostly)

Now the mod searches for possible lovers in the town the person has been staying (which is good). Don't know if intentional, but it seems to take into account prisoners too. Feels almost like a treason someone starts an affair with an enemy of the state.... also could be quite hot ;)

13 minutes ago, pelers said:

Got this crash from this mod on 1.8.0, with this mod latest version as of writing this.

crashreport.html 198.31 kB · 0 downloads

OFC Nibbler will judge that, but PN generally seems stable and I think "Cheats" mod is a problem.
is it this one?
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1839

Because people report crashes with log pointing to other places:
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem

Same as yours. (same, means Message is the same, Source is sth other than culprit)
If you want actual cheats, use character manager, character export and in-game debug (enabled via config).

Edited by CobraPL
1 hour ago, CobraPL said:

OFC Nibbler will judge that, but PN generally seems stable and I think "Cheats" mod is a problem.
is it this one?
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1839

Because people report crashes with log pointing to other places:
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem

Same as yours. (same, means Message is the same, Source is sth other than culprit)
If you want actual cheats, use character manager, character export and in-game debug (enabled via config).

Nope i still get the same crash, and this is a complete new game.

crashreport.html

Edited by pelers
18 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

It seems to be from having some weird troops or cultures. I uploaded a version which will ignore unknown cultures during that event.

Yeah in all my mods that had Caladrian as the culture, I just flipped it to Empire.  Try and prevent these sorts of things.

Just added very basic interactions for Player + war wife (It's a popup scene, if you have Hot Butter scene data loaded). Ideally there would be a nice menu first where you get to gauge her feelings ( her personality + your relationship with her + maybe she's from your kingdom or your friend) and decide exactly what to do, such as show mercy, decide level and type of interaction, but I'll just procrastinate on that one in case this system breaks in future patches or a better animation framework comes around.

4 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Just added very basic interactions for Player + war wife (It's a popup scene, if you have Hot Butter scene data loaded). Ideally there would be a nice menu first where you get to gauge her feelings ( her personality + your relationship with her + maybe she's from your kingdom or your friend) and decide exactly what to do, such as show mercy, decide level and type of interaction, but I'll just procrastinate on that one in case this system breaks in future patches or a better animation framework comes around.

War wife here means captured female by MC?

On 8/14/2022 at 5:31 PM, dudeofculture said:

Are you absolutely sure you have the lastest version of BN? It sounds very much like mod version issue. I think at some point in 1.8.0 game version there was game a patch which reguired recompiling mods too, so if you have too old version of the mod (even if told to be for game version 1.8.0) it might be too old and crash. I recommend getting the BN mod from this site. Also the mod you loaded could have gotten corrupted. Just DL again just in case

----

Issue in the mod (for Nibbler2345 mostly)

Now the mod searches for possible lovers in the town the person has been staying (which is good). Don't know if intentional, but it seems to take into account prisoners too. Feels almost like a treason someone starts an affair with an enemy of the state.... also could be quite hot ;)

Yes, I currently am on the latest version i8t said 1.8.0.318937 pretty sure that is the newest. I just starting to play again last week since the recent hotfix (a month or 2-3 weeks or something ago i didn't remember) broke many of my mod so I had to pause for a few weeks. (The most recent mod that I added before this one is MyLittleWarband with was out of service for a while and just got updated like a week or so ago)

And yes I did download the mod twice too as dl corruption is one of the first suspect. 

Well, I'm back to skyrim now lol.

The creator of Marry Anyone mentioned in one of the comment that he intended to update the mod to the latest 1.8 in a few weeks so I will be waiting for that before I start my new Bannerlord campaign haha 

5 hours ago, Killeer said:

Yes, I currently am on the latest version i8t said 1.8.0.318937 pretty sure that is the newest. I just starting to play again last week since the recent hotfix (a month or 2-3 weeks or something ago i didn't remember) broke many of my mod so I had to pause for a few weeks. (The most recent mod that I added before this one is MyLittleWarband with was out of service for a while and just got updated like a week or so ago)

And yes I did download the mod twice too as dl corruption is one of the first suspect. 

Well, I'm back to skyrim now lol.

The creator of Marry Anyone mentioned in one of the comment that he intended to update the mod to the latest 1.8 in a few weeks so I will be waiting for that before I start my new Bannerlord campaign haha 

That wasn't the mod author, just a rando who hasn't posted anything on Nexus in over a month.

I may go back to Skyrim myself for similar reasons. That mod is out of date, there haven't been new features added for a while, and 1.8.0 doesn't CTD a lot for me with limited mods, but some AI quirks in 1.8.0 need to be sorted out. Like Rhagaea giving huge swaths of conquered Western Empire lands to Talas with his tiny clan, low influence, and unfavorable culture for city management...and Talas then taking those lands to join a nearly-defeated Northern Empire.