Hi!  Excellent mod!  Is there a way to remove pregnancy via console command?  I had a save game go bad from like... a ninja pregnancy from brother clan member on a female wanderer and whenever the baby was born it would crash / kill the game save (unloadable at this point).

I loaded to an earlier save then dismissed the wanderer... but then the pregnancy jumped to another wanderer (rofl), which then when the baby was born it would do the same crash.  

I am just going to start a new campaign, but I would like to have a solution on hand for the next time this occurs!

Thanks much!

-G

That's hard because there's no good way in the console to specify exactly what you want to do. Your wanderer probably has an internal name like "wanderer_01_58" or something and you have no idea of figuring out what it is, and then you have to specify the pregnancy as well... anyway I'd rather just fix the crash issue.

About the brother, does he have a clan on the encyclopedia page? It should be to the right side of his "age." I think that might be the problem, for some reason your family starts the game with no valid clan and usually pregnancies are crashing because they are missing the expected field like Clan or Occupation or if they do not match up with their status such as lord...

Edited by Nibbler2345

Ahh no, the game was still pretty new and he was just in the party.  Single clan, no kingdom no fief no nothing.  Ok!  So what about if the wanderers culture was Caladria because they started as a mercenary (Distinguished Service Mod) would that be a cause?  Thanks for the reply!

Okay that's a good point. Maybe I need to disable pregnancy for weird cultures because yeah, that sounds like a crash waiting to happen...

Also I guess I will add a console command anyway just in case. Note that it will probably delete any pregnancy for anyone with a matching name.

Edited by Nibbler2345

That seems like a very specific and gaemchanging mod and yeah I wouldn't recommend mixing it with this but let me try and figure out why it's crashing.

Oh by the way, 1.7.1 is very old, so I can't change it anymore. I can only update 1.8.0.

I think I found the problem, but I can't update 1.7.1 anymore.

Edited by Nibbler2345

FYI, problem is that that mod seems to teleport people into settlements in a weird way and a certain function of mine forgot to check for that. so once they are inside it might begin to work. But if they ever need to teleport back inside for some reason, might crash again.

I also don't like some of the behavior of heros tbh. In fact I will probably add some related functions to PN one day such as, at the very least, heavily pregnant women are not fighting on the frontlines of battles like idiots, or maybe that can be one of the extended laws.

Or: The problem seems to only affect when an AI is considering whether to practice the Maternus law in the world. If you can use cheats to somehow fully eradicate Maternus, it probably won't crash anymore either.

Edited by Nibbler2345

I think you can, it just depends on what load order you set. Lowest mod on the list should take priority in conversations.

"Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today." Oh no, guess I can't mark posts as "read" anymore

Edit: Actually I have no idea how it chooses which mod is taking priority.

Edited by Nibbler2345
48 minutes ago, sniperdoge24 said:

Is this it?

image_2022-08-08_014018663.png.e035f6a35d4227ebab14316f3863b227.png   

i assume u are playing as a male main character and this mod is last on your load order, i think after the battle the dialog will popup, you can change the load order i think mods on top has priority over mods at bottom .

9 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

i assume u are playing as a male main character and this mod is last on your load order, i think after the battle the dialog will popup, you can change the load order i think mods on top has priority over mods at bottom .

So it's the opposite of Skyrim? Not a question of "B overwrites A", but one of "A gets in first, before B"?

Edited by SeranaUser
23 minutes ago, SeranaUser said:

So it's the opposite of Skyrim? Not a question of "B overwrites A", but one of "A gets in first, before B"?

its A gets in first, thats why harmony always loads on top, therefore CE harmony will not get read and executed by bannerlord same with all mods i.e. ce has to load first then tb etc..., but if this mod has an event which doesnt interfer with ce it will run or if ce conditions are not met this mod will run etc...

Does the "you and I are going to have some fun" CE prisoner chat menu still conflict with the PN "claim her as your prize" one?

*Maybe it's been updated, but last I tried to play both, missing out on a lot of one of the mods seemed inevitable. I turned off CE because I was only getting "it's time to hunt your prisoners" events...and womb conquest is more my thing than raw sadism. But I think a lot of the stuff I liked in CE has been updated by now for 1.8.0.

Edited by SeranaUser

Does anyone know of a mod that will let you execute prisoners without relationship repercussions?

I don't really like the mercenary clans in a PN playthrough...all attackers going after my clan with (absent a main+mercenary clan marriage) no fun targets for me.

I could use a cheat mod to set all relationships to be perfect, but that would reduce the challenge too much.

I like the idea of capturing all four members in a short period of time after one attacks a female in my kingdom and beheading them...but don't want the widespread relationship hit.

I remember you used to be able to select which dialogs you got by moving around the mod load order, but I changed how my dialogs work and for some reason now CE dialogs always takes precedence. Not sure why, but oh well.

So next, I've been procrastinating this for months but I'm finally going to actually make lovers and encounters actually do something relevant in the game. This shouldn't take too long so I'll just power through actually implementing it.

For lovers, very small continuous buffs while you are their lover. Everyone will spawn with a secret buff they will bestow upon whoever becomes their lover, for instance

Lover's excitement: +5% move speed when you are in certain range of their town

Lover's yearning: +5% move speed when you are very far away from their town

Skills: Small skill xp award every... month? (I think this one will be more common and a kind of "meh" reward)

Random gold gifts: Maybe. Not sure about this one. It's too much like those buyable workshops which give you gold every month.

Need to think of more, better ones, and not overpowered.

Maybe your current wife can have a similar but slightly more powerful secret buff as well she will give you while you're married.

For anyone you have sex with, a single-time intimacy buff you will unlock permanently for that person. Gotta catch 'em all.

Max HP+1 (most common)

??? (yeah need to think of something uncommon)

+1 Major Stat (exceedingly rare since stats are powerful. In fact I think only 6 women, one for each stat, should probably spawn with this in the whole world)

Need to think of more, and even HP+1 might be overpowered. Imagine some of these AI lords who get lucky capturing women in wars ending up with +50 max hp and being gods on the battlefield.

Some ideas for actually playing Bannerlord. Bannerlord is a bit shit right now to actually play, so it's more in preparation for a future date when they update/release the game.

1. I just managed to get my first child (girl) to become of age. The mod just doesn't seem to use fire that "king wants to sample" for my kids... actually I haven't seen that for ages. Seems to be quite common in the first game year and after that never.

I saved the game few days earlier so that I can try that situation several times. For the 10-15 times I tested I got none. Are there some special requirements, like need to be peace etc? I used commands to make peace with everyone, but didn't seem to have effect.

If you have problems to test that, I can send my save file

2. The 'maternus' thing seems to be in effect even the law is not enabled. At least the encyclopedia pages lists how many time they've done it. Or did I misunderstand it? :/

3. The Hot Butter kind visualization would be nice indeed. I was thinking that kind of system in my head some time ago. Maybe a button or a link in the encyclopedia page after each sex related entry to see the visualization. So that you are not limited to only your character actions

Great mod anyway. Thanks again

11 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I remember you used to be able to select which dialogs you got by moving around the mod load order, but I changed how my dialogs work and for some reason now CE dialogs always takes precedence. Not sure why, but oh well.

So next, I've been procrastinating this for months but I'm finally going to actually make lovers and encounters actually do something relevant in the game. This shouldn't take too long so I'll just power through actually implementing it.

For lovers, very small continuous buffs while you are their lover. Everyone will spawn with a secret buff they will bestow upon whoever becomes their lover, for instance

Lover's excitement: +5% move speed when you are in certain range of their town

Lover's yearning: +5% move speed when you are very far away from their town

Skills: Small skill xp award every... month? (I think this one will be more common and a kind of "meh" reward)

Random gold gifts: Maybe. Not sure about this one. It's too much like those buyable workshops which give you gold every month.

Need to think of more, better ones, and not overpowered.

Maybe your current wife can have a similar but slightly more powerful secret buff as well she will give you while you're married.

For anyone you have sex with, a single-time intimacy buff you will unlock permanently for that person. Gotta catch 'em all.

Max HP+1 (most common)

??? (yeah need to think of something uncommon)

+1 Major Stat (exceedingly rare since stats are powerful. In fact I think only 6 women, one for each stat, should probably spawn with this in the whole world)

Need to think of more, and even HP+1 might be overpowered. Imagine some of these AI lords who get lucky capturing women in wars ending up with +50 max hp and being gods on the battlefield.

Some ideas for actually playing Bannerlord. Bannerlord is a bit shit right now to actually play, so it's more in preparation for a future date when they update/release the game.

i dont think the lover buff of maybe .1 or .5 will be that big seeing that there cant be that many ai in the game but maybe not a full 1hp

Okay, I'll halt other stuff for now and check getting a kid to age 18 today since it must be broken somehow. It's just annoying to test that, and I don't want to test with an age up mod installed so I have to wait and observe.

Edit: Actually it looks like it was a really dumb error and it's surely fixed in the next update.

Edited by Nibbler2345
12 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

Okay, I'll halt other stuff for now and check getting a kid to age 18 today since it must be broken somehow. It's just annoying to test that, and I don't want to test with an age up mod installed so I have to wait and observe.

Edit: Actually it looks like it was a really dumb error and it's surely fixed in the next update.

Like I said earlier, safe mode to debug this functionality is:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2382

Just command line export character, go to \Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\CharacterManager

Edit your character:
age=17.99999

Alt+tab to the game back and command line load character and wait in-game hours or days.
This mod will not change age jump in any way, it leaves vanilla mechanics.
While "Grow up" by https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3700 seems to do some stuff in non-vanilla way.

Right now the AI character behaviour feels bit random. Mostly you see with your wife, because you pay more attention to her. I think the easiest/quickest thing to improve the feeling player actions has some effect (having just for the player would be nice already)

Just an idea... Increase the chance wife getting lovers if (maybe capped to some level, so she doesn't go total nuts)...

- Haven't seen the husband for some time

- You have very different traits (mercy, greed, etc, but also the PN traits)

- Not having a task (i.e. just idling in a town so gets bored)

- Husband is banging others (surely she must hear rumours soon)

Also, not sure, but I have a feeling somebody can get a lover only when he/she enters a town (or a village). If waiting there some candidate has to enter the town (the chance is calculated only then?). If you just wait there and no named characters enter, you cannot get a lover. At least it seems having a wife governing a town where nobody ever comes the chance is very low.. Maybe then a bored wife could get some D from a palace guard if nothing else

That is actually how it works. Usually the biggest factor in the decision process is "how long since last sex." That goes for most decisions including war wife or primae noctis or after battle. But it could be better. Either way they tend to end up having way too much or none at all. Mostly I decided the current rates on my last serious playthrough which was a long time ago. It's hard to know what feels right without playing the game, which I haven't in awhile. Anyway I can't really mess with those values too much right now because there's no way for me to really test it unless I do a serious full playthrough again of like 30+ years but I'm saving my energy for later patches. 

hello thank you for your work it really adds some flavor into the game. Got a question though, is there any console command or anything to disable arena unconcious rape thing.

Thats the only thing that bothers me with this mod. Like; I am a king/lord but my vassals rape my companions within my vision and i can't stop it? (even worse, i rape a trusted companion because she fell unconcious...like 105th time but this time in arena...falling unconcious in arena is hotter i guess...?^^ ) Or maybe adding an option to allow it only if all our party members are knocked down and tournament fails for our side. 

Edited by maifailun